Disney Descendants (Carlos an...

Galing kay Descendants_Evie

Higit pa

Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch.3.
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
NEW STORY
Ch.8
TEASER YOU CHOOSE
Ch.9
Ch.10
What Chapter
Ch.11
Won't be updating... :(
Ch.12
You are BEAUTIFUL
sorry
Um.. Hi

Thank You! (Thank you note) NOT UPDATE

2.1K 41 10
Galing kay Descendants_Evie

I love you all my little Evillets in training! Thank you so much for 2.85k views and 141 Stars! I love you guys so much! Without you I wouldn't be continuing the story! When I post a story at night, I love waking up, and seeing Update, and I love it- It makes me feel special. I also wanna thank @Bloodsuckingdemon and @ThatsSoSofia, you guys really helped me threw everything! Love you lots.
I'm also gonna be doing a QOTD (Question of the day) and AOTD (Answer of the day)

QOTD: Do you like my stories? And Rate then 1-10, if there's anything wrong tell me and I'll try to add it or fix it. Any things I could do to make my stories better?

AOTD: I think my story are ok, not good nor bad, just ok,

Bye Lovies

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

74.4K 2K 29
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
249K 7.9K 176
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
5.2M 45.3K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...