The one with the tattoos || l...

By _kiss_me_you_fool_

Basically Harry hates Louis, because Louis is gay. But fate brings them together and Harry is not sure what h... More

Chapter one - Begining
Chapter two - fate
Chapter three - Crush
Chapter four - broken
Chapter five - friends
Chapter six - boys
Chapter seven - Date
Chapter eight - Boyfriend
Chapter nine - almost
Chapter 10 - cheating
Chapter 11 - love
Chapter 12 - Truth
Chapter 13 - Friends
Chapter 14 - Faking
Chapter 16 - Studying
Not an update!
Chapter 17 - night
Chapter 18 - talking
Chapter 19 - kisses
Chapter 20 - Epilogue

Chapter 15 - decision

10.6K 413 182
By _kiss_me_you_fool_

{Doncaster, Niall's home, after school}

LOUIS:"That was the biggest mistake ever."

NIALL:"You don't say."

LOUIS:"I'm not a cheater, but I feel so jealous seeing him with Liam, I had to do something."

NIALL:"You are a cheater though. I mean you kissed someone else, that's cheating."

LOUIS:"But Niall, I think I like Harry."

NIALL:"That makes it worse, so you are leading Zayn on and breaking his heart."

LOUIS:"But that's not what I want to do, I would never hurt him on purpose."

NIALL:"You are hurting him right now. Want to hear my honest opinion?"

LOUIS:"Always."

NIALL:"You should break up with Zayn and then maybe things with Harry could work out. I guess he likes you too, otherwise he wouldn't have kissed back. Don't hurt Zayn, he really likes you."

LOUIS:"I don't want to break up with him."

NIALL:"Why not? That's the right way."

LOUIS:"I like him and maybe I will learn to love him."

NIALL:"Not with cheating as a basis for your relationship."

LOUIS:"Maybe I will talk to him, but I don't even know if Harry likes me."

NIALL:"He kissed you."

LOUIS:"So?"

NIALL:"Human beings are kissing each other to show their affection."

LOUIS:"You think he likes me?"

NIALL:"Otherwise he wouldn't have kissed you, babe."

LOUIS:"I'm not sure. Maybe I should just talk with Harry first and then if he likes me, I may break up with Zayn."

NIALL:"Your choice, but I wouldn't lie to Zayn like that."

LOUIS:"Technically I'm not lying, I'm just not telling him everything."

NIALL:"There isn't really a difference only if you would plan a surprise for him."

LOUIS:(throws his hands in the air) "Surprise you are single."

NIALL:"You act like a proper dickhead , Lou."

LOUIS:"Calm your tits, seriously I'm only joking."

NIALL:"But you don't even need my advice, so why are you here?"

LOUIS:"To visit a friend of mine, to be exact to visit my best friend. Isn't that allowed?"

NIALL:"Course it is, but I feel like there is more to it."

LOUIS:"I just need some company, besides" (mumbles) "I'm going to meet Harry today."

NIALL:"What?"

LOUIS:"For the project and only as friends."

NIALL:"Friends don't kiss each other, besides you just told me you like him more than a friend."

LOUIS:(huffs)"You are right. Niaaaalll I'm so afraid to see him, what if I kiss him again or even worse what if he kisses me."

NIALL:"Then you will kiss and cheat AGAIN. You are a horrible person."

LOUIS:"I know, but I'm so afraid to lose one of them. I really like Zayn."

NIALL:"But you like Harry even more."

LOUIS:"Maybe that's just a phase, you know."

NIALL:"Nah don't think so. Lou you have to figure that out, on your own."

LOUIS:"I can't, I'm so bad at figuring things out and I'm even worse at making decisions."

NIALL:"I already told you what I would do, it's on you now."

LOUIS:"I'm so confused, why is everything so complicated. I hate boys!"

NIALL:(laughs)"Biggest lie ever."

LOUIS:"I should go straight."

NIALL:"Believe it or not, girls are way more complicated."

LOUIS:"True and I could never go straight, I would miss dick too much."

NIALL:(covers his ears) "Please don't talk about dicks."

LOUIS:"Why not? You have a dick, I have one, Harry has one and even your dad has one."

NIALL:"Could you shut the fuck up."

LOUIS:"Alright daddy" (winks)"What plans have you for today?"

NIALL:"I'm going out with Alva."

LOUIS:(squeals)"Is that the girl you met at Starbucks?"

NIALL:"Yup! She is from Sweden and she is so freaking beautiful. I really like her, she is just so funny and adorable and her smile is the best thing you will ever see."

LOUIS:"You've got it bad huh?"

NIALL:(smiles)"Hmm, Lou I'm being honest I guess she is the one."

LOUIS:"You are growing up so fast." (Fake cry)"I hope she is nice to you."

NIALL:"Same, I really want that to work."

LOUIS:"You will have to look extra fabulous tonight for Alva."

NIALL:"I planned a picnic with candles and stuff."

LOUIS:"Woah she is lucky. I want to hear every detail tomorrow."

NIALL:"You will, I will probably not shut up about her."

LOUIS:"I'm so happy for you, I hope she won't break you."

NIALL:"I don't think she will."

LOUIS:"Okay I have to go, have fun on you date. Don't do anything stupid and treat her nice."

NIALL:"I will, have fun with Harry, but not too much! Only studying right?"

LOUIS:"Sure!" (Rolls his eyes)

-
-
-
-
I'm sorry that this chapter is so late, but I have so much going on right now and I won't be able to update regularly anymore. Anyways that chapter is short but it's for ColdAbby , because truly without you I wouldn't continue. I love you!

Don't forget to vote &a comment!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.4K 2.8K 26
Louis and Harry hate each other. When their best friends start dating (Liam and Zayn) they have to pretend to like each other. little did they know t...
11.7K 728 23
★Completed★ One where Harry is secretly a vampire who loves to bully around with his vampire friends Liam and Zayn. What happens when he wishes to bu...
6K 201 17
Harry has a problem and his name is Louis! Well, actually he really likes this problem which causes him some more. The upcoming holiday may be the be...
56.7K 2.2K 31
Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles are in rival popular groups. Note: Cliche asf but fun to write nonethless Note: Not sure about mature content but I'...