The Devaroe Twins (Discontinu...

By Jeanelly203

(Previously called 'My Two Twin Mates') I've always dreamed of finding a mate. I loved the whole concept of m... More

Prologue
Cast and Description
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Discontinued

Chapter 1

4.7K 133 17
By Jeanelly203

*EDITED*

Pic of Addison's faint six pack.

Addison's POV

Tick Tock

Tick Tock

Tick-

"MS. WILLIS!" An angry looking Mr.Rush glared at me.

"Yes?"

"For the fifth time, what's the answer?"

Aw shit. I was to busy waiting for the bell to ring, that I didn't notice he was asking me a question.

"Uh, I'm not sure Mr. Rush, I was never good at math."

"You have an 'A' in this class."

"We all have our days." The class erupted into laughter. Tyson just rolled his eyes.

Mr. Rush opened his mouth to probably give me detention when the bell rung. I shot out of my seat before he could say anything.

"Always the first out of class I see." A familiar deep voice teased. I smiled instantly and ran into his arms kissing him.

"Hey." I whispered against his lips.

"Hey." He whispered back.

"Dude! Get off my sister!" My big brother Tyson whined. His brown eyes narrowed at my mate Sean.

"She's the one who came onto me!"
Sean defended, his hazel eyes sparkling with amusement.

"Snitch." I mumbled while rolling my brown eyes.

"Aw, don't be sad baby sis." Tyson mocked ruffling my wavy brown hair.

"Come on Addi, we're gunna be late for English." Ryan voiced, suddenly making an appearance. His brown eyes playfully glared at me before grabbing my wrist and dragging me down the hallway.

Me and Ryan are Juniors while Tyson and Sean are seniors. Since I'm smart I get into some of the senior classes. And since Ryan bribed the secretary he has some senior classes too.

1. History - Sean and Ryan
2. Math - Tyson
3. English - Ryan
Lunch - Sean Ryan, and Tyson
4. Gym - Sean, Ryan, and Tyson
5. Chemistry - Sean
6. Free period - Sean, Ryan, and Tyson
7. Spanish - Tyson and Ryan

They made sure that at least one of them were in my class. It's kinda stalkerish if you think about it.

English class went by in a blur and it was finally time for lunch. We took our usual table in the middle of the cafeteria. I started eating my pretzel, but soon lost my appetite when Ryan started devouring his cheese burger.

"Hey babe." Sean said while sitting down next to me. He kissed my cheeks and wrapped an arm around my waist. I put my head on his shoulder. "Is that all you ate?" He asked worriedly gazing at my half eating soft pretzel.

"Yeah, I wasn't very hungry."

He sighed. "Okay, but I'm buying you a cookie for free period." He said with a small smile.

I gave him a big hug. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

"What? No kiss!" He asked faking hurt.

I smiled and put my lips on his. I think it gets better every time we kiss. His lips fit perfectly against mine, it's like they were made to kiss me. Which they were. Those lips are made to kiss me and only me. Call it selfish, but I could care less. Right now was my heaven. Before we could deepen the kiss, a throat cleared in front of us. There stood an angry looking Tyson.

He narrowed his eyes at us. "What did I say? No PDA!"

"Yeah! Save it for the bedroom!" Ryan piped in.

Tyson flicked Ryan's brown haired head. Then Ryan flicked Tyson's dark brown haired head. The two continued to flick each other, but only stopped when Sean called them 'idiots'. The two boys glared at Sean before continuing to eat.

The rest of the lunch period was filled with Sean and me making out while Ryan and Tyson bickered.

***

"Alright ladies, today we're playing pass football with Mr. Temper's class." Our gym teacher Mrs.Quinn tells us.

Pass foot ball is like regular football except once you get the ball you can only move side to side and you can't grab it out of someone's hands. You can intercept passes and get fumbles, but you can't steal. You have to stand in to end zone and catch it in order for a touchdown. If you catch it in the end zone you have to give it to The other team. If you miss it's a fumble. But the fun part is, there are 5 balls on the field. But since Mr.Temper's class is joining 10 balls.

Mrs.Quinn's class is the girls class and Mr.Temper's class is the boys class. We play on the same field, but different games and separate. The boys are known to be more violent and rough so for some games we play separate.

They split us up into two teams merging the boys and girls in the same team.

Me and Tyson were on the skins team and Ryan and Sean were on the shirts.

I took of my shirt, revealing my faint six pack. There were a lot of wolf whistles. Sean growled lowly, as his eyes darkened. I guess my black and white striped sports bra is pretty hot.

Tyson took off his shirt revealing his six pack getting some of the girls attention.

The gym teachers put 5 balls at each end zone then blew the whistle. "BEGIN!" They both shouted.

I grab one of the balls and pass it to Tyson. He keeps moving left to right, but everyone is blocked. I run down the field behind all the Chaos and to the end zone. "TY!" I shout. He looks at me and gives me a wink. He fake passes it to a boy name Brad then throws it to me.

"Goal for skins!" Mr.Temper shouts.
Sean's head snaps to mine and I wink.

Ryan throws the ball to Sean, but I jump in and intercept it.

"Aw, I'm sorry babe, was that for you." I fake pout and kiss his cheek.

"Addidon!" A girl named Marcy shouted.

I passed the ball to her. "See ya later hun!" I gave him a wink and skipped away. The rest of the school day went by quickly. The skins won 7-6, me and Sean were lab partners, I ate a m&m cookie, and insulted Ryan in Spanish.

"I heard there's a new pack coming to town. I also heard that there's going to be a welcoming party at our pack house, and that they're coming to this school. And they're British, and-"

"RYAN!" I cut him off from his gossip rant.

"What?"

"Shut up!"

"Well then, I'll just tell someone else my gossip!" I rolled my eyes. Such a drama queen.

"Hey babe." Sean came up wrapping his arm around my shoulder and kissing my forehead.

"Hi."

"There's some British pack coming here called the Red Claw and we're having a party for them at the pack house. You don't have to come if you don't want to." Sean said looking into my eyes.

"No it's okay, I'll go. I'm Luna anyway."

"Sorry sis, but your not fully Luna till you fully mate, and I'm not letting you mate with...this!" Tyson pointed at Sean.

I threw my head back and laughed. Sean narrowed his eyes and playfully growled.

"Don't wear anything too revealing." He glared at me.

I laughed evilly.

'This is going to be fun.' I could basically picture my wolf smirking.

***

I look at myself in the mirror hearing the music from the party blaring. The party started about half an hour ago even though the Red Law pack isn't even here yet. I don't know about the Brits, but here in America we like to party. Our pack especially.

I look between the 3 outfits that I might wear tonight.

One is a dress that goes down to my knees. It's tight on my upper body, but then gets flowy and lose. It's an all purple dress that shows like no cleavage. It was also a preset from Sean.

Another is a black mini skirt that goes about mid-thigh. And a hot pink crop top that says 'boss'.

Last, but not least light blue denim booty shorts with a navy and white striped crop top.

I knew Sean would want the dress and Ryan the shorts since he bought them. Looks like I'm going with the mini skirt.

I curled my hair, even more than it already is and did a smokey eyes look with a light pink lip gloss. I put on my black converse with hot pink laces that matched my shirt.

'Baby where are you?' Sean's worried voice rang threw my head.

'Just got finished getting ready, I'm coming down.' I replied and cut off out mind-link.

I walked downstairs and into the back yard. The music getting louder and louder with each step. When I got there I made a b-line for the bar.

I mean how can I not when the music is telling me to.

'SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS! EVERYBODY!'

So I did what I was told and downed 11 shots just like I was told.

I was a little tipsy and that's saying something for a werewolf. It may take a lot for us to get drunk, but they make special drinks just so us werewolves can get drunk faster.

"Well someone's drunk." A familiar voice says from beside me taking a shot.

"Nice to see you too Ryan." I took another shot.

He just laughed. "Look what I can do." He put his hands behind his back and took the shot glass in his mouth before jerking his head back. Effectively drinking a shot.

I just laughed and did what he did. "That makes two of us."

"Are you drunk?" He asked as I took another shot.

"Well this was my 15 tenth shot so I'm gonna say yes." I said giggled.

Ryan shook his head and took another five shots. "Now we're even." He grinned taking my hand and leading me to the dance floor.

We start jumping up and down to 'Slow down the song' by Selena Gomez.

I move my hips to the beat and Ryan starts bobbing his head. Like really hard rock start bobbing.

"Cause I just wanna party all night in the neon light, till you can't let me go!" We sing together and laugh afterwards.

I start jumping up and down with Ryan as we scream the lyrics.

"Break it down and drop it low!" When she says to drop it down I do a slut drop and when I come back up I start twerking and Ryan throws fake money on me.

Ryan pulls me to him when she starts singing.

'Breathe me in, Breathe me out, the music's got me going.'

When she breathes in he pulls me in and when she breathes out he pushes me out while holding both my hands.

'Breathe me in. Breathe me out, won't stop until the morning.'

He pulls me to him again and spins me around so my back is pressed against his front. And my arm are crossed over my body and my hands are on my hips.

I move my hips to the beat while he does the same.

We start grinding against each other when the chorus comes on.

We keep grinding and jumping around until the part where they all start clapping comes.

Ryan laughs. "Hey Ads it's your favorite part."

"Whoooooo!" I scream and we both laugh and start to clap.

I swing my head around while dancing and Ryan does the same.

Suddenly I get pulled of the dance floor and off to the side "There you are Addi. That skirt is too short and so is your shirt." Sean says coming up to me and hugging me after the song ends. He sniffs me and glares at me. "Ew, you smell like sweat and Ryan. Are you drunk?"

"15 shots baby!"

He sighs angrily while I give him the puppy dog eyes. "Ugh! How can I be mad at that face."

I giggled and kissed him on the lips. When I pulled away he pulled me right back and shoved his tongue down my throat.

'Is it bad that I love it when he does that?' My horny wolf purrs.

I kiss him backs and soon we're in a full on make out session. My arms found their way up his chest and around his neck while his traced down my hips and to my butt. He squeezed it and pulled me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist.

I pulled away and whispered. "When your ready come and get it." Against his lips.

'So baby whenever your ready!

When your ready come and get it! Nah nah nah nah! Nah nah nah nah! Nah nah nah!'

The song 'Come and get it' by Selena Gomez sang.

Sean just laughed. "Your cute." Before smashing his lip back onto mine.

'Do you smell that. It smells like Sean, but instead of vanilla, musk and forest it's chocolate, musk, and forest.' Katy asked confused.

'I don't know, I'm wasted, it's probably just the Red Claw pack. Does it really matter I'm kinda busy.'

She howled. 'Yay! Go back to kissing mate!' Katy yelped.

His tongue explored every inch of my mouth. Then I heard a loud growl and I was ripped from Sean's hold. Next thing I know I'm being dragged into the house. What was most confusing were the sparks I was feeling when this person was touching me. Guess I was drunker than I thought.

Nobody really noticed the strange person dragging off their Luna. Wow. Alcohol does wonders.

"What the hell, asshole!"

No response.

"Who the fuck are you anyway?"

He steps out into the light and looks almost exactly like Sean. But it can't be I jut got grabbed from Sean.

I looked into his hazel eyes.

'Mate?!' My wolf Katy exclaims.

'He-wha-how?' I decide on asking.

'Well, looks like we have two twin mates.'

Mystery mate #2 growled sending shivers down my spine. "Mine."

That's the last thing I heard before I passed. It could be the fact that I was hammered or it could be because I now have two mates.

Most likely both.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399K 9.9K 17
I smelt something calming, like the smell of rain and vanilla and suddenly, a guy came in charging at Gabriel. Gabriel didn't have any time to react...
45.6K 1.2K 48
(18+) FOR MATURE PEOPLE ONLY STRONG LANGUAGE SEXUAL SCENES YOU'VE BEEN WARNED (NOT EDITED) Our eyes were locked. It felt like we were staring at...
447K 14.6K 28
11:59 pm "5" "4" "3" They chanted counting down to the moment Ares will meet his mate. "2" "1" Sparks erupted in my heart making me gasp and fall ont...
227K 3.4K 14
"Beautiful" He whispered, bringing his face in my neck as he inhaled my scent. "You are only for the two of us" Another pair of arms wrapped around b...