The Wonder Family [Book-Seaso...

By DecentAuthor

Book-Season 1 Revising - All Rights Reserved. Copyright © ByunBaekYeonBB More

Episode 1 ~> Family's First Impression
Episode 2 ~> New Family Life!
Episode 3 ~> New Home!
Episode 4 ~> Letting it all out~
Episode 5 ~> Bonding with share~
Author's Note
Sorry
Episode 1 - A time to meet~ Part 1
Episode 1 - A time to meet~ Part 2
News?!
Guest Form
Episode 3!!!

MUST READ!!!

318 1 0
By DecentAuthor

Hey Guys! I'm sorry if I couldn't make it to update, the reason behind is because I'm starting to work on a Wolf FF (Not EXO or KPOP related) and it's in my other account... I'll link it in my board so that you can read it if you're also a wolf fan! But for now I'm giving slow updates... And the second reason, is because I'm very busy at school.... The third reason, is because I'm too lazy and that makes me read more stories than updating... If I have a free time then I'll make it up and if not, IM SORRY... And! I'm working on my grammars and want my stories to be mysterious 'cause I think people is looking for more of that! That's all fellows!! I'm starting to make the fanfic today and hopefully it'll turn out great! Thank you guys!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

433K 13K 95
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
138K 3.8K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
175K 7.9K 29
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
334K 12.3K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...