Blessant (GirlxGirl. Lesbian...

By angelicliterature

How do you expect to control everything around you if you can't even control your own mind? Annamarie is an a... More

Part 1.
Part 2.
Part 3
Part 4.
Part 5.
Part 6.
Part 7
Part 8.
Part 9.
Part 10.
Part 11
Part 12:
Part 13.
Part 14.
Part 15.
Part 16.
Part 17:
Part18.
Part 19.
Part 20
Part 21.
Part 23:
Part 24:
!!!!!
Chapter 25
Announcement

Part 22

4K 136 10
By angelicliterature

Freaky ass chapter. Kathleen above in the MM.

It's the weekend. Guess who's excited to be sexed down by their future wife! I am! The kids are going to Kathleen's moms house for the weekend and I am happy. I think I've hit manic too, only cause I forgot to take my meds for the past few days, but I feel fucking great.
"Anna!" Kathleen screamed as I tossed her on the bed. I climbed on top of her, kissing her softly.
"What?" I asked, staring at her mouth.
"Give me a second. We have things I would like to do with you." She moaned loudly as I sucked on her pulse point.
"Why do stuff when I could do you?" I asked, licking from her bottom lip to her top lip as her mouth parted. Her tongue connected with mine, our kiss heated and sloppy.
"Fùck...Anna, get off." She panted as I kissed down her neck.
"Anna, there's someone coming over the house." She stated. I stopped moving and looked up at her.
"When?" I asked. She smirked.
"Now. Is after seven, right? I told her be here by eight. I have a lot planned for tonight." She grinned. I blinked rapidly, before getting off the bed.
"Alright." I laughed as she hopped off. We showered and got ready for our guest. I got dressed in the clothes Kate put out for me. A pencil skirt and a black crop top to match. I sighed and slipped on the shoe she put out and unpinned my hair. My hair is in large curls, hanging around my face. I did my make up and hopped down the stairs.
"Should I just use my wheelchair, tonight? This crutching shit gets tiri-well damn..." I cooed as I stared at Kathleen. She was in a long sleeved grey crop top with a matching grey maxi skirt with a high slit on the side. Her hair was straight, laying down her shoulders. She looked at me and smirked.
"You look good, baby. If you wanna use your wheel chair, go ahead." She smiled, her plum purple lipstick looks rather ravishing on her skin. The doorbell rang and she smiled widely.
"You'll love your surprise." She winked at me. Why are we all matching tonight, though?
The door swung open and I nearly passed the fùck out. There stands Tamiko in a gold studded crop top and matching skirt. Her feet are in black heels.
"Hello, there. Come on in." Kathleen smiled. Tamiko walked in, her long flat hair swaying behind her.
"You have a lovely home." She smiled at me.
"Thank you. You look stunning. Both of you." I answered. She looked me up and down slowly, licking her lips. How does Kathleen not wanna snap her neck? Kathleen smirked.
"Not too bad, yourself." She replied. So much sexual tension in the air.
"Let's head out." Kathleen stated. I nodded and crutched out the house. They walked behind me, and I heard them talk lowly.
"She looks gorgeous. Even with the cast on her foot." Tamiko whispered.
"Mm I know. I really hope she enjoys tonight. I know we will." Kathleen giggled. Tamiko chuckled softly. My thoughts turned, slowly. What will be happening tonight? We rode down the elevator and got in the car. Kate drove and talked to Tamiko about some stuff. I didn't really pay attention. We stopped in front of a club. We got out the car and Kathleen wrapped her arms around my waist. We walked in, the hip hop music blaring through the walls. Exotic dancers dancing on the poles and women serving drinks to people. The smell of weed and cigarettes filled our nose. We found a table and sat inside the booth. They both sat on each side of me, which was weird.
"Hi, what would you like to drink?" A waitress asked us.
"I'll have a shot of henny, please." I rasped.
"Shirley temple." Kathleen, ordered.
"I'll have what she's having." Tamiko smiled as she pointed to me. The waitress nodded, and walked away. I watched a few of the dancers, feeling content until someone touched my thigh. I looked up and saw it was Kathleen.
"How do you like your night, so far?" She asked, her eyes shining in the dark. I smirked, looking down at her lips.
"It just started." I smirked. She leaned forward and kissed me, softly. She pulled back and smiled at Tamiko who was watching us.
"I want you to relax, tonight. And not worry about a thing, okay? No matter what happens, just enjoy it." Kathleen whispered in my ear. I nodded, looking between her and Tamiko. Our drinks came back and I downed my shot. Before I could swallow it, Kathleen slammed her lips against mine, her tongue invading my mouth. She pulled back and swallowed, smiling slightly.
"Nice combination." She giggled. I shook my head and swallowed my drink.
"Let's dance." Tamiko suggested. I looked down at my foot.
"Are you sure?" I asked.
"You can watch us." Kathleen suggested. I nodded, looking at them. They both moved closer to the crowd, dancing very seductively. I watched as Tamiko pushed herself against Kathleen, moving against her. It was arousing me. Their risqué behavior. They whined and grinded against each other, kissing up on each other.
"Mmm.." I heard Kate moan as Tamiko started to kiss on her neck. It's like my own little show. I couldn't find it in me to be jealous, because she did tell me not to worry. I trust her. So I enjoyed the two beautiful girls seducing me. After dancing they came and sat back down, eyeing me.
"Did you like that?" Kate asked, a hint of worry in her voice.
"Ofcourse." I smirked at them both. Kate smiled, and leaned toward me.
"There's a lot where that came from." She whispered.
"Show me." I answered. Kathleen looked at Tamiko, before looking back at me. They both kneeled on the private booth that we have.
"You asked for it." Kate chuckled, before leaning down to kiss me. We kissed slowly, tongues together and teeth and lip biting. I felt someone's lips start to press against my neck, leaving hot trails up and down my neck. I moaned against Kathleen's mouth. Kathleen pulled away, and her mouth was substituted by Tamiko's. I kissed back, her mouth tasting of Hennessy. Kathleen's warm mouth trailed at my jaw and Tamiko pulled away, and they both started to kiss. I watched in complete awe. I know Kathleen was a freak but I never knew she was a super freak. They made out, Kathleen's hands roaming around Tamiko's body. Their tongues visibly combined and Tamiko moaned against Kathleen's mouth. They pulled back and looked at me.
Kathleen straddled me, and rubbed her nose against mine.
"You're gonna enjoy yourself so...much." She moaned as Tamiko kissed her neck from behind her. Bout it by Partynextdoor came on and I let out a breath. This song puts me in the mood. And Kathleen knows that. She shot me her famous smile and started to grind on me, slowly. Tamiko watched us, Kathleen pulling her forward by her hips, kissing the exposed part of her stomach. Kathleen snuck up Tamiko's body, before taking her friend's bottom lip in between her teeth.
"Damn, kitty cat. You've gotten worst since college." Tamiko moaned.
"All cause of her." Kathleen said as she looked over at me. Kehlani's' freestyle came on and they danced in front of me. I watched them, and the exotic dancers dance. Kathleen whined slowly against Tamiko, and I watched her hips. They continued to dance, when The Way by Kehlani came on and I completely lost it. Kathleen kept whining and moving against Tamiko as she held her hips. I grabbed both of them for support and stood up. I felt no pain, which was really good. I towered over both of them, due to the height difference, and wrapped both my arms around their waists.
"Yall just love to tease me, don't you?" I asked as I started to bite down on Kathleen's ear. She moaned. My hand snaked down to Tamiko's butt and I squeezed, causing her to part her lips.
One blood by Junior Reid came on and I started to dance. Thank God for Jamaican grandparents. I started to dance with them my hips moving to the bass of the hips. I basically belly danced through the entire song, grinding back and forth on both of them.
"Let's sit back down. I have another thing for you." Kate whispered. I nodded and we sat down. She took the Baggie out of her purse and I looked at her.
"Are you sure?" I asked them both.
"Our jobs don't do drug tests, and I've pumped to feed an army. I'm good." Kate, answered.
"Alright." I smirked. I crushed it up, and combined it with the tobacco leaf and rolled up a few. I lit it, and started to smoke. We passed it around, watching the exotic dancers and letting the music run through our veins.
"Thank you guys for tonight." I whispered.
"It's not done yet." Tamiko responded as she stood up. We got out the club, and Kathleen drove while Tamiko and I rolled more blunts. So far this night has been so amazing. We both needed it. We got home and I opened the door. Once we got inside, we all walked straight into the bedroom and i was immediately attacked by both of them. One was taking off my clothes while the other was kissing all over my face. Music started to play loudly and after I was completely naked, I was pushed onto the bed.
"Her body.." Tamiko trailed off. I blushed, looking away.
"I know, right?" Kathleen replied. They both stared at me with lust, before turning to each other. They stripped each others clothes off and both stood naked in front of me. This was a fucking dream come true. I stood, limping toward them. I first looked at Kathleen. My girl. My one and only. And then I looked at Tamiko and she was a darkskinned beauty. Damn, man. I'm one lucky motherfucker, tonight. I started with Kathleen, my lips hitting hers, softly. We kissed for a while, feeling Tamiko's hands run up and down my back. Kathleen pushed me away. I sat at the end of the bed and watched them. Tamiko sat on the couch that was across from the bed and looked at me. Kathleen straddled me and kissed my lips a few times.
"I'm gonna show you how much of a freak I am, tonight. What I used to do in college. Okay?" She whispered. I nodded, taking her bottom lip into my mouth. She got off my lap and dropped to the floor. The music pounded in the house and she handed me a blunt.
"Enjoy the show." Kate said as she winked at me. I lit it and watched.
"Come here, kitty cat." Tamiko called out. That nickname nearly made me cream myself. Kathleen started to crawl toward her, her ass in the air. Tamiko lit her blunt, blowing smoke in the air. Kathleen stood on her knees, her hands on each of Tamiko's legs. Tamiko stared down at her, her hand snaking down her body. They both started to kiss, moaning in each other's mouths. Kathleen started to kiss down her friends body, nuzzling her face into her friends chest.
"You're a good kitty, aren't you?" Tamiko asked as she gripped Kathleen's ass. Kate gasped, moaning as Tamiko started rub her clít. I stared, in a daze from my high, them being my only concern. The sounds Kathleen was making made me even aroused. My lips parted as Kathleen started to squirt all over Tamiko's fingers.
"Fùckkk.." Kathleen moaned louder over the music, her legs shaking. Damn, Tamiko. I thought I was the only one who could do that to her.
"Did you like that, kitty?" Tamiko asked. Kathleen nodded.
"Show me how much you did." Tamiko responded. Kathleen took the blunt into her mouth and inhaled. They started to make out, Kathleen playing with Tamiko's nipples. Kathleen kissed down Tamiko's body, spreading her legs wide.
"Mm.." Tamiko moaned as Kathleen pulled her body forward. Kathleen started to dig in, giving me a nice view of her ass. Tamiko moaned non stop, her mouth parting. Smoke escaped as she cried out, arching off the chair.
"Oh god." Tamiko whimpered. Kathleen continued, her elbows in the air as her hands gripped Tamiko's thighs. The melanin goddess parted her lips, her eyes closed as she came.
"Shït, Kitty." She panted. Kathleen wiped her mouth and smirked.
"Anna is better." She gassed. I was still in awe, so I didn't react. I finished my blunt and I was as high as a bitch.
"Go to her, Kitty. Let me see how good she is." Tamiko demanded. Kate obeyed, crawling to me. She bent over to whisper in my ear.
"Let me be your Kitty cat for tonight." She cooed, before kissing my ear, softly. I nodded, unable to form my words and she straddled me. She looked into my eyes, saying 'I love you' with her silver blues. I smiled, before leaning down to kiss her softly. It was just us two in our bubble, the drugs in our system and the music just being the only thing in our bubble. On A Wave by Drake was on and I felt we were moving in slow motion. We deepened the kiss, her head moving sideways as her hands laid on each side of my face. She moaned into my mouth as I rolled onto the bed, hovering on top of her. I kissed down her neck, biting down, making her moan loudly. Tamiko watched us, shifting on the couch. I winked at her, before looking down at Kate. I licked her lips, before taking her bottom lip in between my teeth. My hands roamed around her body, before landing in between her thighs. I kissed down her stomach and ran my fingers around the inside of her thigh, teasing her. She whimpered as I snaked my way down. I licked the inside of her thigh, making her arch. I continued to kiss around and lick her until she was begging.
"Anna, please." She moaned. I looked up at her.
"Please what?" I asked, causing both her and Tamiko to moan.
"Touch me." She breathed.
"Where?" I asked as I trailed my fingers toward her clït.
"Here?" I asked. She nodded. I dipped my fingers into her pussy, before bringing them up to her mouth. She took them in, licking off her arousal. She stuck her tongue out and I grazed mine over hers, taking it into my mouth.
"Damn.." Tamiko trailed. I smirked and grinded my hips against Kate's as I kissed her. I snaked back down and was face to face with her pussy. I grazed her clït slightly with my finger, making her arch. I flattened my tongue and ran it down her slit, causing her to shiver.
"Ah." She moaned, gasping as I started to eat her out. I sucked on her clït, licking and grazing my teeth over it. She arched, her fingers deep in my hair. She gripped the sheets, her face filled with pure pleasure. I heard moaning from the other side of the room. I guess Tamiko is pleasuring herself. I added a finger into her, curling them.
"Fuck...oh, fuck." She moaned. I added two fingers, pumping them in and out of her, curling them on her spot. Her legs shook as her fingers laced with my other hand.
"Don't stop." She moaned as I reached up to play with her nipples. I could tell she was about to cum so I added my ring finger, and curled them. She cried out loudly, moaning as her body shook. I pulled my fingers out and stuck them in my mouth, cleaning them off, before looking over at Tamiko. She had her legs spread wide, rubbing her clït profusely.
"Come, let me do that for you." I offered. She stopped and looked at Kathleen, who nodded, and walked toward the bed. I straddled Kathleen, running my hands over her body. Tamiko crawled behind me, and I turned to look at her. I smiled, before leaning down to kiss her. We kissed and I started to snake down her body. My fingers ran down her glossy dark skin. I'll admit. She's beautiful. Very beautiful, but I would never choose her over Kathleen. Never. I sat up, eye to eye with her.
"Do you like it rough?" I asked her, quietly. She nodded.
"Very." She answered back.
"Good. Turn around." I demanded. I looked at Kathleen and she was watching us intently, her eyes deep in mine. I grabbed my favorite strap and pulled it on quickly, before putting a condom over it. I balled her hair in a fist and pulled it back, causing her to moan. I only make love to my fiancée. I rubbed the tip of the dildo between her folds, making her moan and push back.
"No. Don't push back, or I won't give it to you. Understood?" I asked in a stern voice. She nodded, gasping as I slid it into her. I started to fuck her hard, fast. She moaned, gripping the sheets.
"Wait." I stopped. She came off and twisted around and I smirked at both of them.
"Ride it, and Kathleen come sit on my face." I stated as I laid down. They obeyed. My hands found Kathleen's hips as she grinded against my tongue. Both their moans filled the room. I moaned against her clit as she started to play with my nipples. I heard them kissing.
"I'm gonna cum." Kathleen moaned. Tamiko hummed in agreement, moaning lightly. Kathleen came and I swallowed her sweetness, her fingers lacing with mine. She hopped off my face and kissed me deeply. Tamiko came, her lips parting, and her head thrown back. She finished and hopped off me, sitting on her knees. Kathleen looked at Tamiko, and then back to me.
"Your turn." She smirked. Tamiko slid the strap on off me, and started to climb up my body slowly, looking like a lioness. Kathleen's lips found mine and we kissed as Tamiko started to touch my body. I moaned against Kathleen's mouth as Tamiko worked her fingers on me.
"Fuck." I moaned against Kathleen's mouth, as I looked into her eyes. Her thumb found my bottom lip and she caressed it, her eyes looking straight into mine.
"Feels good, doesn't it?" She asked me. I nodded. Tamiko fingered me and used her tongue on me, and I started to react heavily.
I moaned non stop, panting against Kathleen's thumb. She stuck it into my mouth, placing it on my tongue. I sucked on it, my eyes hooded from pleasure.
"So sexy." She whispered, before replacing her thumb with her lips. Our kiss was animalistic. We hissed and growled against each others mouth as I bit down hard on her bottom lip.
"Mmm." I whimpered as I started to cum, my lips parting. I felt slumped, refreshed as they both climbed away from my body.
"I hoped you enjoyed your night, Annamarie." Tamiko smiled, as she hugged Kathleen.
"I enjoyed it a little too much." I rasped. Kathleen laughed, before looking at Tamiko.
"You can stay over if you'd like." She told her as she handed her a robe. She slipped it on.
"Best friend goals." I shouted as they both walked out the room. Kathleen laughed. I got up off the bed, my legs shaking slightly because of my high, from both my orgasm and the drugs in my system. I slipped on a sports bra and some boxers and looked in the mirror.
"Did that really just happen?" I asked myself, before laughing. Damn, man. I'm marrying a freak. And I love it. I walked downstairs and they were looking for food.
"Damn. I can never look at you both the same, again." I stated as I stared at them both. Kathleen had Doritos stuffed in her mouth, while Tamiko was digging in the bag.
"There's more where that came from." Tamiko answered. They both laughed as I rolled my eyes and opened the freezer. I grabbed my tub of ice cream and looked at them. They're both interacting as if they didn't just fuck each other.
"So, is this what took place in college between you two?" I asked as I stuffed ice cream in my mouth.
"We were each others house bunnies." Kathleen responded.
"How exactly does that work?" I asked.
"Well, if we were living with someone that we were intimate with, they would have to agree to the way we live. Kathleen and I would have sex with each other, but not be emotionally attached and the person we have a relationship with, would have to agree for one of us to live in the house and have three somes and stuff." Tamiko explained. I blinked rapidly.
"Why do you call her kitty cat?" I asked. Kathleen smirked and looked away.
"Well, the first time we met, it was a Halloween party and she was dressed as a cat. She ate me out in her costume, plus her name is Kathleen, so.." Tamiko explained. I blushed, staring at them both.
"So you guys are like best friends who fuck each other, and stuff and have polygamous sex?" I asked.
"Something like that. But we are more friends than sexual partners. She has a husband, now." Kathleen responded.
"And your husband knows what you do?" I asked. Tamiko smirked.
"He's apart of it. My sex bunny, too. He knows where I am right now, actually." She replied. My mouth parted. Kathleen smiled.
"Freaky asses." I muttered, causing them both to laugh.
"Are you okay, though?" Kathleen asked. Tamiko waited for my response.
"I mean, yeah. As long as it's just her, though." I shrugged.
"Of course. I would never deliberately cheat on you. I'll cheat with you." Kathleen stated, wrapping her arms around my waist. I laughed and so did Tamiko.
"I know you've told me you always wanted a threesome, so after reuniting with her I just thought why not?" Kathleen continued. I nodded.
"You're the best." I smiled, kissing her forehead. She hummed.
"You both are so cute. When's the wedding?" Tamiko asked. We all talked about it and we invited her and her husband. For the rest of the night we chilled and relaxed like old friends, watching Netflix and eating everything in the house. I guess you can say....Netflix and chill......

"Netflix and chill."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.4K 1.8K 16
"What if the one that got away, came back?" After seeing each other in the supermarket after years of no contact, what will happen with Annamarie an...
140K 7.5K 82
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
755 68 18
After things took another turn for little miss fake life Victoria, popularly known as Feliciana. She decided to end it all, but something else happen...
75.9K 2.8K 41
"Miss Gallo meet your new lawyer, miss Moretti,"she says and I'm still rooted to the spot unable to move. Unable to turn and face her.what was i thin...