Germangie~ What if? (English)

By tswift19891312

What if? ~ german has a girlfriend ~ the girlfriend has a crush on germans money ~ the girlfriend cheat on ge... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 (last chapter)
Sequel

Chapter 5

338 27 3
By tswift19891312

When the date of ramallo and olga starts. But now from the kitchen!

Pov: german

I'm watching Angie. She is drinking milk. Vilu isn't here because she must go to fran's.(fransescas house) Angie and i have already eaten. Owww she is so beautiful.

Germans daydream:

she walks up to me. She has a beautiful white dress on, curly blonde hair and her beautiful smile, the smile that can light up my whole world. She stand for me now. The clerk says things what isn't important. Then he comes to the most important thing.

"Do you German Castillo take Angeles Carrara as youre wife and be with her in good and bad times?"
"Yes i do"

now i'm really nervous what if she say no? Will there ever be a us again then

"Do you Angeles Cararra take German Castillo as youre husband and be with him in good and bad times?"
"I do"
"You can kiss the bride"

Ik kiss Angie it feels real. Our kiss is full of pasion it is magical. Every feeling of us is in this kiss, its so pasionate. Everyone begin to clap "German, German, German"

End of thhe daydream

Angie is standing in front of me "what is it german?" She asks "sorry i was in my own world, was there anything interesting? "Yes ramallo and Olga are now a couple, and you kissed me!" I blush, the kiss was real! "Uhmmm i think we must congratulate Olga and Ramallo" i said. "Yes come we go!" We go to the settee and say "congratulate" to Olga and Ramallo "How did you know" asks Ramallo "what know?" Angie said "that we are a couple now" Ramallo "......................."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.2K 172 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
289K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
197K 4.5K 67
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad