I won't say 'I love you' ~ A...

By amysdeadacc

~I made the cover, This story will not be exactly like Minecraft diaries I do not own Minecraft diaries but I... More

Introduction Bit (MUST READ)
Pheonix Drop
The Girls of the village
Party Time
The Baby?!?
Aphmau's Past
The Lord of Pheonix Drop
A Treehouse
Spinning Skys
New cover
Meters Away
Safe at Long Last
A Backstory You Can't Forget
Sorry
Date?!?
Cinema Date
Dinner after a Movie
Where?
Midnight Meeting.
Picnic?
Death, maybe.
Create a Character((NO LONGER RUNNING))
Meet the new Characters
New Girls
Not okay
Waking Up
Story Update
Dinner Date with Garmau
Laurence's Feelings
Jante
Not again Brendan...
Dark Room
-part of story- Big news
Funeral for who?
Kawaii-Chan's Kawaii Café
Not-So-Peaceful Day
She Turned
Sequel?
Return of the Story
Laurence's Final Appearance and Someone new?
Irene's Song
Oh My Irene
Sequel? A/N

Mysterious Lady

1.1K 16 2
By amysdeadacc

Play music
Aphmau's POV
I'm running through the forests I was being chased, I can't let them catch me. I know I shouldn't have ran away from Clovield (your home) but I can't stay there the war, the fire, the anger. It was my fault that fight started, I caused the flame. The anger in my father's eyes hurt, he hates me and now he is gone. The village is gone, my friend and I were the only ones left but we all split up as the guards chased us. I'm alone... I hope to see them soon.

I look behind me to see the guards are gone but I don't stop walking forward so I bump into a guard with brown hair and blue eyes. "Sorry I wasn't paying attention" I say. "It's ok it's entirely my fault, I'm Laurence" he says, "would you like me to show you around?" Laurence offers kindly as a slightly taller guard walks up behind him. "I think I'll be okay" I respond as the taller guard approaches me. "What is your name traveller?" He asks, "I'm Aphmau, I'm from- I was from Clovield" I say in a slightly sad tone. "Welcome to Pheonix Drop I'm Garroth, I'm sure you've already met Laurence?" He asks in a happy tone, "Yes actually," I reply, "now if you'll excuse me I'm going to look around." I say as I walk off. Garroth has a helm covering his whole face I wonder why it must be a personal thing as Laurence didn't hmm it doesn't matter...

A/N sorry long first chapter hope you guys ever like it XD I'm gonna Wright the next one now because why not

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 607 42
For those who have never watched Minecraft Diaries Season 1, watch it or be confused. After a sleepover with some of her friends, Aphmau has been fee...
448 8 29
Laurence has been struggling with the realization that he is in love with his best friend, Garroth. Because of this, he moved away. When he finally r...
3.7K 154 30
I Aphmau Lorde, of Pheonix Drop my village I am the Lord of this village. Aphmau and the village has been slowly been taken over by Shadow Souls. Ma...
411K 14.1K 54
"Stop staring, creep" 'Were the first words I heard you tell me A glare was the first look you made to me. A slap to the face was the first time you...