Reckless Encounters [Sterek&S...

By BekkaChaos

Book Three in the Dangerous Liaisons series: It's a new year and a new life for the kids from Beacon Hills, o... More

Prologue
Chapter One: A New Year
Chapter Three: Continuance
Chapter Four: Finding the Next Step
Chapter Five: Housing Old Memories
Chapter Six: Secrets
Chapter Seven: Lovers and Strangers
Chapter Eight: Promises
Chapter Nine: Distance
Chapter Ten: Feeling Human
Chapter Eleven: Explosive Tendencies
Chapter Twelve: Trouble
Chapter Thirteen: Reunions
Chapter Fourteen: Velocity
Chapter Fifteen: What If?
Chapter Sixteen: Grounded
Chapter Seventeen: Homecoming
Chapter Eighteen: Divides

Chapter Two: New Pastures

20K 469 350
By BekkaChaos

A/N: Hey guys!Sorry for the delay - I work on a roster so that's a lot of days on at almost 12 hrs a day. You don't know how sleepy writing makes you until you try to write tired!

Above is a picture of Kyle so you know what he looks like!

Hope you like this chapter guys - and thanks so much for all of your wonderful feedback and commenting! I love it!

~ ~ ~

Jackson woke up to the sound of Danny's alarm, far too early for his liking.

"Turn it off!" he yelled, not moving from his spot in the hotel bed.

Danny sat up in his bed on the other side of the room and looked over at him, squinting in the sharp morning sunlight coming through the cracks in the curtains.

"Don't blame me because you're not a morning person," he said.

"It's too early Danny," he growled.

"Hey, I had to camp out in the bathroom last night when you brought that Italian girl over," he said.

"Not my problem," he grumbled, face still buried in the pillow.

"I guess not," Danny said, getting up and stretching before heading to the bathroom. "I was only in there for about ten minutes anyway!"

Jackson responded by throwing one of his pillows at him as he laughed and shut the door behind him.

They were currently in Greece, partying it up in the prime of their lives, like they were supposed to do.

So far they'd been through most of Western Europe and there was still more to go, Jackson definitely wasn't ready to go back home to America.

Because he was Jackson there was no staying in hostels and backpackers, it was hotels all the way, and Danny didn't seem to mind it too much either.

He sat up in the pristine white sheets, perhaps a little less pristine on this particular morning, and stretched out. While Danny didn't complain about the nightlife he also wanted to see everything the places had to offer. Jackson liked the sun and tanning and the generous portion sizes when they went out for food.

"So..." Danny said as he walked out of the bathroom. "Are you going to complain about all the walking again today?"

"You can see the streets from the beach," he said. "I don't know why you need to walk through them."

"You don't understand anything about culture, do you?" he said with a grin.

"It's not that I don't understand it's that I―"

"Don't care, I know," Danny said. "Anyone would think you were still trying to get over―"

"If you bring that up one more time I swear I'm going to punch you, and believe me, it'll hurt."

Danny shook his head with a smile.

"I know, you've threatened me with your werewolf strength before."

Jackson groaned. "Do you always have to bring that up?"

"It doesn't get any less weird that your best friend is a werewolf, you get that right? Don't get me wrong it's pretty cool but you know... still weird."

It's not like it took Danny a whole lot of time to figure out what was going on in his home town. He knew the rumours of wild animals, the legends. He knew about the strange things that happened in Beacon Hills and it didn't take too long to open his mind to the things that no one else thought possible.

He had suspected it long before the night at the loft when Stiles thought it would be funny to mention werewolves in jest and at first he had thought that maybe he just knew the stories too. It didn't take long after that to realise that maybe it all just made sense.

Besides, it was more fun to believe in things than it was to deny that any of them could possibly exist.

'By the way, tonight it's your turn to camp out in the bathroom," he said, searching in his bag for a clean shirt.

"I don't think so, why don't you just do the guy in the bathroom?" Jackson said.

"You know, you just get grumpier and grumpier the more places we go," he said. "I'd tell you what I think about that but you've told me repeatedly not to approach that topic."

Jackson gave him another glare because it was blatantly obvious that Danny was doing as much as he could to avoid mentioning Lydia's name.

It was true that Jackson missed her, but what she had said at prom was right. There was no use denying that they both had different ideas about how their lives would go and there was no point in either of them giving up the things they wanted for one another. It wouldn't have made them happy.

As different as they were they both had very similar coping mechanisms.

Lydia sat at her dressing table in her small New York apartment as she applied her makeup, staring back at herself in the mirror.

In its reflection she could see the tall brunette from the night before pulling his shirt back over his head.

"So uh, last night was pretty fun," he said, looking over at her.

"Uh huh," she said without a look in his direction.

He shuffled in his place a little, clearing his throat and running a hand through his hair. She rolled her eyes a little and turned in her chair.

"Here's how this is going to go," she said sweetly. "I'm about to go to the bathroom, and when I come back you should be gone. Nothing personal."

He scoffed a little with a smile and just nodded.

She stood up and gave him a quick flutter of her eyes before she walked to the bathroom and shut the door behind her. After a few moments she heard the apartment door close and she let out a sigh.

She looked over at her reflection and just stared at it a moment.

It hadn't quite been the same since she'd found out what she really was.

She looked the same, perhaps a little older than before but that was hardly notable. Somehow there was something different about that reflection even if she couldn't figure out what it was.

She tried to pretend that things had been normal, that the supernatural or strange occurrences didn't follow her across the country but the more she tried to ignore them the more they happened.

She could hear things that no one else could, there were some spots that she would walk over that would make her body freeze and her breath leave her body, she would see things that others wouldn't and sometimes she couldn't tell what was real anymore.

Some of the things she saw were almost believable. She wondered if she saw them because of what she was or whether she was just losing her mind, and some days that would almost make her give up on pretending that she was okay.

But she always kept going and when Stiles emailed her more and more files on Banshees, no matter how vague they were, she would always read them, even if she told him she didn't have time for it.

She hadn't told anyone about the things that she could feel or see. Somehow she didn't think it would help.

She turned back to the door and opened it, walking out into the apartment and feeling a shudder run through her.

She straightened up as she walked into the room, her breath cutting short when she saw the figure on the seat at the dresser.

Lydia looked into its eyes and tried to decipher them, but it was as difficult to do as it had been in the bathroom mirror.

"If you've been here the whole time then you're getting more and more intruding every day," she said, not moving from her spot by the bathroom door.

The figure turned its head to the side with a smile, dimpled cheeks flushed with colour.

"Typical," she said, swallowing quickly and trying to stop her heart from pounding.

"What can you hear Lydia?" the figure said quietly, the voice so familiar and yet it sounded different when it wasn't on her lips.

She tried so hard to block out the whispers that seemed to follow her. Every time the figure showed up it would ask her the same thing.

It was no wonder she couldn't recognise her own reflection when her mirror image followed her, standing in an exact replica of her own skin.

"Stop following me," she whispered back.

"What can you hear?" the figure repeated.

"Why should I tell you anything?" Lydia said.

"I'm here to help you Lydia," the figure said, its lips the same Relentlessly Red as her own. "You need to listen."

"And you need to go," she said again and the figure stood, walking up to her and staring into her eyes as though searching them for something.

It was just what Lydia had been doing moments earlier in the mirror.

"Listen," the figure said, walking around until it stood behind her and Lydia's eyes closed. "Listen."

Her eyes shot open at the sound of its voice and the way it had changed. Her head snapped to the side to see Jackson's looking back at her and she stepped away from him.

"If you're trying to help me you're not doing a very good job of it," she said through her teeth.

"That's because you won't listen."

Lydia flinched as her phone started ringing from the bedside table. She looked away from the figure and stormed towards it, hands shaking as she tried to answer it.

"Hello?" she said.

"Where are you?" she heard come through the line.

Lydia turned back to see her room empty but still she couldn't get the chilling feeling off her skin.

"The lecture's about to start, you're never late!" her friend said.

"Yeah," she said. "I uh, just got tied up with something."

"Well tell me about it when you get here, come on Lyds!"

She hung up and looked around the room, the whispers starting to come back and she just closed her eyes tight and tried to drown them out.

"I am not listening!" she said to herself, grabbing her bag and leaving before they started to become clearer.

Stiles woke up later than usual, enjoying the feel of waking up next to Derek. He was always overly warm and slightly pinned to the bed but there was no feeling better.

He smiled to himself and urged himself back into Derek's warm figure. Derek stirred a little, his grip tightening around Stiles' waist.

"Morning," Stiles mumbled sleepily and Derek grunted in reply.

He chuckled a little, eyebrow forming an arch as he shifted his hips a little suggestively.

Derek's lips were by Stiles' ear and he nuzzled into him gently.

"You know..." Stiles said. "I think we slept a little later than we should have."

"Interrupting your schedule?" Derek said with a smirk and lowered his lips down to the crease in Stiles' neck.

"Are we done making fun of me for that now?" Stiles asked, turning his head to face him.

"Obviously not."

"So... you fully awake yet?" he asked and Derek chuckled.

"Does that ever matter to you?"

Stiles rolled over to face him, making Derek flinch back to avoid an elbow to the nose.

"You're a danger, you know that?" he said and Stiles laughed, locking their legs together and pulling Derek in for a kiss.

"Yeah but you know you like to live life on the wild side," he said with a smirk and Derek just pushed back to glare at him. "What? Come on Derek you just make it too easy."

Derek raised an eyebrow and rolled so that he was pinning Stiles to the bed.

"Just stop talking," he said, kissing Stiles' collar bone before slowly lowering himself down.

"You know that's usually not possible," he said, fingers reaching into Derek's hair as his lips trailed down over his torso.

He sighed breathily and closed his eyes as Derek's stubble brushed against the smooth unblemished skin under his hip bones. He felt his teeth graze over him and it was like nothing else existed outside that hotel room.

"I can't believe one day's almost gone already," he said, tongue wetting his bottom lip. "I mean not really, but I just want time to stop, you know? It goes too fast and then the rest of the week―"

"Stiles," Derek hissed, looking up at him and flashing his red eyes. "Shut up."

"Got it," Stiles said with a nod before Derek's lips were moving on to more important tasks and Stiles was dropping his head back down onto the pillow.

He said so often that this was what he missed most when Derek wasn't there, the sex, the physical intimacy, but he said it mostly so that Derek wouldn't complain about him being too emotional.

There was only so much emotional intimacy Derek could withstand before he needed a break. Stiles wondered whether he would have been different if everything to do with his family had never happened, but there was no way of knowing.

And he didn't have too much of a problem with it either, he knew what Derek was like and if he wasn't like that then he wouldn't be who he is. It's just that sometimes he wished that he could tell him some of the non-sexual things about him that he loved without it resulting in being growled at, literally.

Still, he loved Derek for everything that makes him who he is, and sometimes in spite of it. He was sure that there were things about him that Derek didn't like, but that was heading down a track that he just didn't want to walk.

By the time midday came around they were both ready for food so they made their way to one of the campus restaurants that Stiles liked.

"So, fill me in," Stiles said as they sat at a table waiting for their food. "How's Scott going with his course?"

Derek looked up with a shrug, "Fine."

"That's it? That's it – fine?" he asked and Derek shrugged again. "You had two weeks to get all the information for me and you come back with fine?"

"You say that like you sent me back there just to collate gossip for you," he said.

"Well what else do you have to do?"

Derek lifted an eyebrow.

"Okay, you're busy with important werewolf things, my bad," he said.

"Why don't you ask Scott how he's doing?" Derek asked.

"I do it's just―" he sighed and slumped back in his chair. "Between his study and mine and the distance and all the rest of it we just don't get the chance to talk much anymore. It's not like either of us are too worried about the friendship or anything, it's just that we haven't spent this much time apart since we became friends. I miss talking to him you know?"

"I know Stiles," Derek said quietly.

"I mean not in-depth conversations or anything like that just stupid shit that we used to talk about," he said. "I miss bitching at him to watch Star Wars."

"Isaac told me that you lent him your box set before you left," Derek said.

"Yeah and I know those two assholes haven't watched it yet, you have to make them watch it Derek it's driving me crazy," he said.

Derek couldn't help but stifle his smile at the look on Stiles' face.

"I mean it Derek, I'm missing out on forcing Scott to do the important things in life," he said.

"I see."

"I know you think I'm being ridiculous about it all but that's the kind of stupid shit that I miss," he said. "You think you're going to miss the parties or the big events but you miss everything else so much more. You know what I miss? I miss the way Erica smacks me on the back of the head when she thinks I'm being an idiot. I seriously miss Boyd's comments when we make a plan and he thinks it's stupid, I mean they were just gold."

"Semester's nearly over," Derek said. "You'll be back in Beacon Hills before you know it, unless you're going to spring break with the rest of your classmates."

"You trying to get information out of me, huh?" he said with a smile. "No, I'm not going to go on spring break, I will be the loser coming home to get beaten at chess by his dad."

"Still can't beat him?"

"Even online he just beats me, you'd think I would be able to find a way to cheat or something but the old man is just too good," he said and Derek smiled. "Speaking of, he said you go over there for dinner at least once a week."

Derek shook his head and looked away. "You wanted me to keep an eye on him."

"Hey, don't get defensive, I think it's sweet."

Derek glared at him and folded his arms which made Stiles laugh.

"You have seriously been the biggest Sourwolf ever on this trip," he grinned. "Also please tell me my dad has stopped going through old case files with his 'it all makes sense now' hat on?"

"He has a lot of questions," Derek said, trying to use it as his excuse for going over there so many nights. "He's learning, slowly."

"Okay but if you find him down at the station at three am again because he thinks he's made some huge breakthrough please talk him down," Stiles said.

"You can see the similarities between the two of you right?" Derek asked. "You asking me to stop him from staying up all night reading into the supernatural?"

"Yes, I know, the irony is not lost on me Derek."

"Good, just making sure."

Stiles sighed. "Man, I didn't realise how hungry I was."

Derek shook his head a little and tapped his leg with his foot under the table. "I'm sure you'll survive."

"Yeah well, I've survived worse than a little hunger," he said with a grin.

Boyd hopped out off the back of the truck and waved to the driver as a thanks. He was a little way out of Portland, by the Tyron Creek State Park in Oregon.

He'd been catching rides with people or making his way from place to place by bus.

It had taken him a while to finally make the decision to go looking for Daisy and some days he felt further away from her than he'd ever been, but he couldn't just keep going when he didn't know what had happened to her.

Some days he almost thought he could pick up her scent, but she was as in the wind as ever. He was going by tips he picked up along the way, however sparse they may have been.

Some places it was harder to get any information than others but he made do. He'd even spoken to wolf packs that he had come across along the way. Some of them were friendly, others were cautious to have a lone wolf in their territory.

It didn't take long to realise that some were wilder than others, those were the ones he moved away from quickly.

He had loose contact with Ethan and Aiden, though he still wasn't sure about the two of them they helped if they heard anything and he kept them updated on anything he found out.

Sadly, there was nothing much to tell on either front.

He hiked up the trail on the side of the road, glad to be getting some fresh air. He'd lived in America his whole life and seen so little of the country. At least if he was no closer to finding out where Daisy went he was out seeing something new.

He carried a picture in his backpack that Aiden had given him, it was one of Daisy before she was turned and while she was a fair bit younger in the photo it was enough to show to people who might have been able to help him find her.

He looked up at the cloudless sky and over the trees that glowed in the afternoon sun and he smiled.

Somewhere out there he'd find her.

Weekends were the only days that both Isaac and Scott could sleep in, and they definitely made the most of it.

The ceiling fan was always on in the bedroom of their small home, what with their werewolf temperatures being unusually high.

Isaac stared up at it, eyes focusing on it as a whole and then on the individual blades as Scott snored beside him. He smiled as he listened to the rhythm of it, annoying as it was.

He slapped him lightly on the arm and Scott grunted, rolling over to face away from him. He rolled his eyes with a grin as he looked over at him, nudging him with his foot until he heard him yelp as he slipped from the bed.

Isaac put his hands behind his head and grinned up at the fan while Scott knelt next to the bed with his hair sticking up in all directions.

"What was that for?" he asked.

"You realise your snoring could wake up the whole street?" he asked.

"And that's a reason to kick me off the bed?"

"Well, that and it woke you up didn't it?"

Scott scowled up at him. "Seriously though, that was the third time this week."

"And seriously, your snoring is really getting out of control," he smiled. "Get back up here."

"Why should I when you'll probably just kick me out again," Scott said and Isaac laughed.

"Trust me Scott, I would never kick you out of bed while you were awake," he winked, reaching out for his hand. "Get up here."

Scott rolled his eyes with a smile and climbed back in beside him, leaning in to kiss him. Isaac grabbed his arm and pulled him in closer, their bare chests brushing against one another as Isaac let his hand trail down over Scott's side.

Scott smirked between their lips. "Now I see why you wanted me awake..."

"Not complaining are you?" Isaac asked, pulling Scott further over so that he was straddling his waist.

"Not about this," he said, giving his hips a little roll. "But you should be careful you don't injure me when you push me off the bed."

Isaac laughed a little and let his lips wander to Scott's neck. "You must be more fragile than I thought."

He grazed his teeth over the muscle line, gently swiping his tongue over him before his lips were sucking a mark into his skin and his teeth were only adding to it. Scot let out a groan and let him have better access to his neck.

As Isaac pulled his lips back to admire the dark purple mark on his skin he watched it fade away just as quickly as he had put it there.

"Nope, you look about as healthy as ever," he said with a grin.

"You think so?"

Isaac nodded and moaned against his lips in a long drawn out agreement before Scott was propping himself up a little so he could reach between them and wrap his hand around Isaac's already hard cock.

"Enough proof for you?" Isaac said with a smirk.

"Stop being so―" Scott said and then cut himself off.

"Were you about to say stop being so cocky?" Isaac grinned.

"Shut up," Scott said, twisting his hand a little and making Isaac's eyelids flutter. "Or I'll stop."

Isaac grinned and grabbed Scott's wrists. "I've heard that before..."

He sat up and pulled Scott down into him so that he was straddling his lap, kissing him again. He dragged his nails over Scott's back and down to cup his ass, making Scott moan against his open mouth.

"We don't have anything to do today right?" Isaac asked, lifting his hips a little.

"You were going to meet Erica..." Scott said, trying to reach the top draw without disentangling from Isaac.

"She'll understand... she can wait..." he said.

Scott finally grabbed the bottle he had been looking for and poured a little on his hand before wrapping his fingers around Isaac's length again. Isaac leant his head against Scott's shoulder at the feel of Scott's hand gliding easily over him.

Scott went to climb off him but Isaac held him firmly above him, reaching around him a little further to brush against his tight entrance with his finger.

"Come on," he said quietly. "It's been a while since we've done it like this..."

"You're too ambitious you know that? I'm just happy to get some," Scott said, moving to give Isaac more space to move his fingers.

He laughed and grabbed the bottle from Scott, lips brushing his neck and nuzzling him a little.

"I know," he said. "You have your moments though..."

Scott let out a low groan as Isaac urged his fingers inside him.

He ran his hands up Isaac's sides and then up into his hair, taking a tight grip as his fingers worked him open in the way he liked. He bit down on his lip and after indulging a moment he shoved Isaac back so he was lying on the bed again with Scott hovering over him.

"Guess I do," he said with a smirk on his crooked jaw.

Isaac's hands reached out to stroke his knees as Scott lifted his hips to line up with Isaac's waiting cock. As he slowly eased himself down Isaac struggled not to buck his up and into him, instead his nails dragged down Scott's leg.

He watched as Scott's jaw dropped a little and he let out a soft groan before he was lifting his hips and dropping them down again with an even louder moan falling from his lips. Isaac waited for him to adjust a little more and when he felt Scott pick up the pace he began to move his hips with him.

He couldn't have counted the number of times they had been together, the number of nights and mornings they had been with one another like this but it still felt like new. They still felt that heat, that spark between their touch that made them feel like what they had was more than just young love.

Isaac reached for Scott's hips and pulled him down into him and held him there, making Scott let out a pleasured yelp. He sat up and wrapped an arm around his, leaning his other arm back on the bed as their sweaty bodies came together and moved almost asone.

They had never been perfect, that much was obvious but it was moments like these where they felt like maybe they could be.

Isaac bit down on his lip, feeling Scott reach between them to pump his cock a few times before he felt him tightening around him and he was on the brink of letting himself go. He leant his forehead against Scott's shoulder and let his mouth drop open with a breathy grunt and groan.

He leant there a moment, one of Scott's hands brushing back a curl from his damp forehead before they were pulling themselves apart and lying back in the sheets with satisfaction on their faces.

"See... that's what I miss when you have those long days," Isaac said, chest heaving as he looked over to Scott by his side.

"I know, you keep telling me," he said with a grin.

Isaac reached over to take Scott's hand, pulling it up to his full red lips.

"So, you finally have a day off today?" he asked.

"Yeah, for now. Probably have some study to do though," he said.

"Well I told Erica I'd go with her to look for a job so I guess you should study when I do that then," he grinned.

"What is she looking for?" Scott asked.

"Anything, so long as she's not bored out of her brains doing nothing."

"You realise she'll just be bored out of her brains but getting paid for it, right?" he asked.

Isaac chuckled, "Isn't that just what a job is?"

"Like you'd know," Scott teased.

"Well that was rude, want to shower?" he asked, finally recovered enough to sit and get up off the bed.

"Yeah, give me a minute," he said.

"No," Isaac said, walking around to the other side of the bed and leaning down to kiss Scott on the mouth. "Come on."

He slapped him on the thigh and Scott just rolled his eyes as he obliged.

Derek wasn't the biggest fan of PDA and neither was Stiles when it came down to it, but when it had been as long as it had Stiles cared very little about hiding his affections.

Derek just looked like an uncomfortable introvert – albeit a grumpy one – dragged out onto campus when it was the last place he wanted to be.

"Oh come on, I have never even shown you around this place," Stiles said, consciously trying to dial down his affectionate actions at the look on Derek's face. "Just one quick tour and we'll go back to the nice hotel and christen the new sheets."

"So you've said," he raised an eyebrow.

"Relax, you've been to a college before right? I mean it's not like you have never been to one before right?" he grinned.

"I've been to one before Stiles," he said dryly.

"Alright, okay... grumpy sour―" he was cut off when Derek kicked at his foot.

Being the clumsy person that he is, Stiles completely lost his footing and Derek was forced to grab him to try and hold him up. When that failed them they both toppled down onto the grass and Derek held himself above Stiles who was just laughing.

"Well that was uncalled for," he said.

"It's not my fault you can't keep your feet on the ground," Derek grumbled.

"Technically my feet are still on the ground, it's just the rest of me that shouldn't be," he said.

""Stiles you―"

"Hey, hey, come on now, keep it behind closed doors."

They both looked up and Derek rolled to his side, getting quickly to his feet. Stiles laughed and rolled his eyes.

"Only you would walk over at that exact moment," Stiles said, getting up off the ground and shaking his head at Kyle who stood beside them.

"Yeah well, now we're even," he grinned.

"No, we will never be even," Stiles said. But at least now maybe you'll believe me, Derek, this is Kyle. He's my dorm mate."

Kyle gave him a smile, head tilting to the side a little as he held out his hand.

"Nice to finally meet you," he said as Derek took his hand to shake it. "I was starting to think you were just some fantasy he made up."

They held their shake a moment, eyes locking and Derek's face not changing until their hands dropped.

"Still could be, depending on what he's told you."

Kyle laughed and hitched his backpack up over his shoulder.

"I guess he did make you sound a little extraordinary," he said.

"Okay, you both suck," Stiles said.

"Yeah, yeah, hey, I'll catch you on Monday when you're back from your little getaway," he said. "It was good to finally meet you Derek, we'll all have to go out for a drink next time or something."

"Nice to meet you too," he said and Kyle waved as he headed off.

"You want to be any weirder?" Stiles asked, looking over at Derek with a smile.

"What?"

"Nothing, you guys just had a weird moment is all," he shrugged.

"I think you hit your head on the way down Stiles."

"Yeah, whatever," he said. "Let's go back to the hotel and we can play doctor if it makes you feel any better."

"You never stop, do you?"

"I try Derek, I try," he said, leaning over and aiming for a kiss on Derek's cheek but he turned his head, cupping his cheek in his hands as he kissed him on the mouth.

He gave Stiles a playful flick of his eyebrows before nudging him in the direction of their hotel. He wasn't about to play doctor but there were plenty of other things they could do to pass the time.

~ ~ ~

A/N: Hope you liked it, please leave your comments (as many as you want!!) Love you guys! xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.2K 1.1K 57
Stiles was not your average high school student. His life was already crazy enough with his best friend being a true alpha, his boyfriend was also a...
1.9K 101 28
A new school year at Beacon Hills equals new enemy which is an alpha pack kidnapping werewolves, killings, two new students, Scott becoming the true...
6.2K 145 39
Stiles and his friends finish their Senior year at Beacon Hills Highschool. They all drew closer to each other as more than a team but also a family...
124K 5.6K 23
When Derek's twin brother moves back to Beacon Hills the pack is shocked. They didn't know Derek had a brother much less a twin. Gage immediately tak...