Gone Girl

By NatalieMccarthy1982

After reaching her breaking point Rachel Berry decides to commit suicide but what happens when she is rescued... More

The Letter
Breaking Point
All My Fault
Sympathetic
Welcome Back To Hell
Not Ready
I Want To Understand
Support Group
The Note
Rachel Freaking Berry
Strength
I Wanna Be With You
Friends Again
I Love You
Going To New York
Come Away With Me
Finding Out part 1
Finding Out part 2
Don't Ignore This
Falling Apart
Summer In New York
Gone Girl
Come Away With Me

You Think You Know Me

5.1K 135 4
By NatalieMccarthy1982

Chapter 4
Rachels pov :
I woke up in the hospital bed with IVs in my arms and bandages on wrist . I looked over and saw Finn sitting there in a chair . "Finn." I said. "How could you be so stupid Rachel! " He yelled at me. "Finn please let me..." "Rachel you've could've died! Why didn't you tell me what was going on?" He asked me. "I had to find out from Kurt that my girlfriend was cutting herself for two freaking years and never told me. Why didn't you tell me? " He asked me upset . "I'm sorry I didn't want you to worry." I said. "Rachel how could not worry I'm your...." He stopped himself. "You're not my boyfriend anymore and this what happened today had nothing to do with you. " I told him. "It has everything to do with me!" He yelled. "No it doesn't Finn. You never even knew what was happening. You never knew my pain because I hid it from you. You don't know me Finn you thought you did but you don't!" I yelled. He looked at me hurt ,"You know what Rachel, your right I don't know you . I thought I did but I don't." He said and walked out . I looked down at my wrist . What have I done?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 50 21
What if Regina was hiding a secret from Sidney and her family in Storybrooke. What if Regina feel pregnant with the Genie's child just before the cu...
1.1M 19.5K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
21.2K 288 15
"Time to go in for the kill." Annabell says with a serious face. "Do you have a crush on anyone?" Annebell asks as she leans in her seat. "Um I... I...
970K 30K 32
As an ordinary girl living in the quaint little district of Finchley, London, Mary Brown isn't someone you'd expect to go on adventures with kings an...