Smut Chronicles

By fearlessmh

A series of smutty unrelated one shots between Liv and her men. RATED R ® read at your own risk. We don't own... More

His interrogation
Sweet Love
Weak Am I?
Tease
Forced, Not Really.
Enough Is Enough
Tasty
Remember when..

Truth Or Dare

7.7K 94 39
By fearlessmh

Everyone had been drinking quite a lot. They decided to relax at Liv's apartment after busting that large sex trafficking ring. They needed tonight.

"Next game, I always lose in poker." Melinda says.

"How about.. uhhhhh, Spin the bottle or Truth or Dare ?" Fin asked.

"Ohhhhhh" Every one said in unison.

"Okay I'll get the dice and the bottle."
After Olivia announced that, everyone went back to their conversations.

"Wait, bathroom break." Nick said.

"Oh, ummm. I think someone is in the one down the hall. But the one in my room is free." She said gesturing towards the dark room behind her.

"I'll... uhhh. I'll wait."

"No it's fine, follow me. The dice are somewhere in my room anyway."

He then looked back to see if anyone noticed that he followed Olivia, and when he saw that no one was paying attention, he quickly hurried behind her.

He thought no one noticed, but Amanda had her eye on them.

******

"Ohhhhhhhh fuckkkk! Nickkkkkkk."
She tried hard to suppress her cry. But Nicks tongue was lapping against her core. He had her up against the bathroom door. It was over whelming. She felt body tense up, and when she thought she couldn't take anymore.
Her lower body became spastic as an orgasm was tearing through her. Her had given out and she had fallen. She was panting heavily, trying to recover, then Nick stood up over her, licked his lips, and said, "You taste even sweeter."

Through her ragged breaths, she smirked up at him. "No, it has just been too long." Then she stood up and pulled him in closer. Nick took no time to meet Liv's lips. Liv tasted her sweetness that  remained on Nick's mouth. Their mouths separated to take a breat then continued

*****

"So....that's a nice shirt amanda. Umm.. Where did you get it?" Carisi asked Rollins, she was sipping on a glass of wine staring at Liv's bedroom door.

"Amanda?.. Earth to Amanda? Whatcha staring at?" Carisi retorted.

"Uh..nothing. Did  you just ask me where I got my shirt from?" Amanda sounding agitated gave him the 'are you dumb' face.

"Uhmm yeah. It's okay you don't have to answer..umm... Did I ever..uh..tell you that you have really pretty skin and your hair, oh your hair smells like daisys...and your eyes twinkle like stars?" Carisi said with such enthusiasm in his voice.

"Uh... sure whatever" amanda replied completely distracted as she poured more wine and watched the door.

"What's taking Nick so long. You would've thought he had some damn manners." Fin said getting up.

****

"You know, you are the most beautiful, sexiest, woman I have ever seen. You-" Nick kissed her now swollen lips without breaking eye contact.

"Deserve-" he kissed her lips again

"Everything." Nick whispered as he moved down to softly suck on a tender spot on Liv's neck. A soft moan slipped from her lips as he continued.

"Niickk oh god. Don't stop. Don't ever-" Her moans were cut short by a knock on the door. Nick stopped as they both stared at the door, eyes bulging out.

"Nick! Didn't you learn that you ain't suppose to shit in other people's bathrooms? Hurry up!" Fin screamed from the other side of the door. Nick and Liv stayed silent until his footsteps faded. They looked at each other and broke into laughter.

"I better go out before he comes back." Nick laughed nervously.

"Yeah." Liv looked down at the floor feeling embarrassed for what they did at a time like this. Nick held up her chin to look into her eyes. He kissed her one more time leaving a lingering buzz on her lips. Nick put back on his clothes while Liv leaned against the bathroom door frame, admiring his every move.

"Uhmm... so I'll see you uh...in the living room." Nick said, eyes scrolling down Liv's naked body. Liv chuckled as she bit her bottom lip and nodded. She went into the bathroom to put on her clothes as Nick walked out of the room.

******

"Nick, why are you so sweaty? I knew you were taking a shit, but damn I didn't know it was that serious." Fin yelled out.

Rollins looked over at Nick, her eyes full of jealousy. She drank down the last of her wine and patted the seat next to her gesturing Nick to come over.

"Commeee nexxxto mee st.nick. I wonbitee." She slurred out. She giggled like an innocent little girl. Nick paused to look at carisi. He just shrugged his shoulders. Nick sat down next to Amanda. She laid her head on his shoulders taking pleasure in the moment. Nick clenched his jaw and his body tensed up.

"You wannsome St.Nick? I wansomee." Rollins picked up the wine bottle again to pour in her cup, but Nick snatched it out of her hand.

"I thinks that's enough for now Amanda."

"Donn tellme whato do. I'mmnnot a baby Misterrr." She laughed out as she poked his face. She snatched back the bottle and poured more wine into her glass. Nick was about to take back the bottle, but his action was cut short.

"Okay so you guys ready to play?" Liv said as she walked into the living room. Nick looked back at her astonished. She changed into dark jeans that showed off her curves and a v-neck shirt that was thin enough to see her bra. She put up her hair into a messy ponytail which revealed more of her sexy facial features. He wanted to take her back into the room and do her all over again.

"Hell yeah."

"Let's get started."

"Won't we get in trouble for this?"

"Shut up carisi!" Everyone screamed in unison.

"So I downloaded a truth or dare app."

"Of course you did Fin." Nick let out a laugh. Fin looked at Nick then shrugged.

"Okay so lemmi put everyone's name into the game...."

"First runner up is.. what do ya know, big mouth Carisi. Truth or dare?"

"Dare." Carisi said staring at rollins. She rolled her eyes.

"Okay I'll start you with something simple. Give somebody in this room a kiss, and I'll punch you in yo face if you try to kiss my girl." Melinda smiled.

Carisi gave rollins the googly eyes and walked over to her.

"Carisi! Carisi! Carisi!" they all chanted. Rollins gave Carisi a death stare, but he didn't care. He gave her a quick peck on the lips and as he moved back, amanda smacked him in the face. Everyone went silent as Carisi held his red cheek.

"I don't want to play anymore." Carisi sat back down and stayed quiet.

"Okay then...so Melinda is up. Truth or dare?"

"Dare." Melinda laughed out

"Alright then. Give anyone in the group a lap dance for a minute." Everyone laughed. Melinda walked over to Liv.

"Oh god." Liv burst out laughing as Melinda gave her a lap dance. Liv took out a 3 dollars and stuffed it in Melinda's pants. Everyone laughed hysterically as Melinda took her seat.

"Ok.ok. next up is Amanda. Truth or dare?"

"Dare." Rollins had an evil smirk plastered on her face.Nick stole a glance at Liv, as did she. They smiled before looking back at Fin.

"Well you gotta take off anybody's shirt and lick their stomach and chest...This isn't even funny. This shit's just freaky. Must be them white people that made this."

"I candoo that." Amanda turned to Nick that had his eyes bulging out of his head. She unbuttoned his shirt and started to kiss his chest. Nick's body was so tense that he thought it would shatter. He looked over at Liv, then uncomfortably stared at the floor.

"Baby look away." Fin said to melinda trying to cover her eyes. For 20 seconds, Melinda, Fin, Liv, and Carisi had to hear the kisses and licks amanda gave nick.

"Okay! Goddamn! The times up!...Jesus!"  Fin yelled. Nick quickly put his shirt on and amanda smiled with contentment.

"My man you up.Truth or dare?" Fin pointed to Nick.

"Uh...truth."

"I know its called truth or dare, but I'm not asking no damn questions. I want action."

"Okay then dare..I guess."

"That's more like it. So you gotta make out with someone but not on they lips if you know what I'm sayin. Get freaky wit it." Amanda turned to Nick waiting for the kisses but her heart dropped when he stood up and walked to Liv. He looked her in the eyes before attacking the soft spot on her neck. Each moan ripped from Liv's mouth got louder and louder. Fin sat back and watched smiling ear to ear. Melinda turned to him and smacked him.

"What? This shit's free baby." He turned his head to get back to watching. Melinda just shook her head, as Fin's eye bulged and Carisi's mouth dropped.  She then walked into the kitchen.

Nick started to move his hands up Liv's shirt caressing her breasts while his mouth still worked on her neck.

"Niiick. Jesus niiickk! Oh my--" a loud moan stopped her sentence short. Nick took his mouth away from her neck leaving a hickey behind. He pulled up Liv's shirt and unhooked her bra. Fin's eyes bulged out as he only caught a glimpse before he got snatched away.

"What the hell Melinda!"

"I'm not gonna watch you watch live porn! Now help me, Amanda and Carisi fix up dinner."

Leaving Nick And Olivia in the other room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 6.8K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 63.3K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
203K 9.6K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1.9M 85.4K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.