FELL FOR A BLIND GUY

By avaja22

It was a normal life for Ha Mi. She wasn't the one who saw dreams or was ambitious. And here we have Ravi ( p... More

THEIR DESCRIPTIONS
HOW I'M DOING IN SEOUL
SILLY PEOPLE
CONTINUED
DID MY HEART SKIP A BEAT?
IS HE REALLY INTERESTED IN ME?
THE DATE
THEN WHY IS HE LIKE THIS?
YEAH KIM WONSHIK I LOVE YOU TOO
continued
WOAH! WE GOT A RELATION OF 2 YEARS!!!
WHO IS JUN YUNG?
HOW DID THESE TWO MEET?
HA MI AND JUN YUNG MET, ACCIDENTALLY
SHE CAME LATE, HE GOT HER
ABOUT TO COME
IT CHANGED THE BOTH OF US
THE AFTERLIFE
SHE FACED THE TRUTH
SHE DID THE RIGHT THING THAT WAS WRONG FOR HIM
SO I STARTED
IT WAS HARD TO HIDE THINGS FROM HIM
THE GIRL WAS ABOUT TO BE ENLISTED
WHO WAS IT? (PART II)
WHO WAS IT? (PART 1)
EVERYONE HAS QUIET A PAST
SO WE STARTED. (one)
SO WE STARTED. (two)
SO WE STARTED. (three)
CONFUSION HAD ALREADY STARTED
ALL OF US CANNOT BE HAPPY
I JUST DON'T WANT US TO BE APART.
SHE ACCEPTED THE OFFER
I DON'T HAVE ANY TIME LEFT.
A BEGINNING OF THE END (1)
A BEGINNING OF THE END (2)
A BEGINNING OF THE END (3)
WHY DID HE LEAVE ME, THEN?
BECOMING JUNG HA MI (1)
BECOMING JUNG HA MI (2)
BECOMING JUNG HA MI(3)
INCEPTION OF MY LAST DAYS (1)
INCEPTION OF MY LAST DAYS(2)
INCEPTION OF MY LAST DAYS (3)
MY DEPARTURE
MY FIRST AND LAST LETTER, TO YOU.

OH, COME ON!

11 1 0
By avaja22

"All's well? Is Yu Ra alright? I don't know why all of a sudden such things are happening. I hope you're fine."

"Yes, Ravi. I'll be home in an hour. Guess what? I met Seok Jin."

"He was there? How did he even?"

"I know, right? Even I was shocked when I got to know about him. He was in an Arab country and now he is in Seoul. But the twist is that Noona won't go with him. He'll probably look after Yu Ra from now on. So, Noona's left with no one."

"Why are you saying this? You and I are with her, there's nothing to be afraid of."

"Yeah. Okay, I'll drop Noona now, she's probably standing there and waiting for me. Bye, love you."

"Okay, bye. Love you, too."

Ha Mi had some food and coke with her. She got a call from Jun Yung-

"Yes, Jun Yung?"

"Where are you right now?"

"I'm near a hospital, I'll drop Noona and then go back home."

"Why are you at a hospital?"

"I said "near". Yu Ra's met with an accident so we had to rush. That's why I had to leave from your house."

"Is she okay?"

"No, she isn't. Anyways, you had some work?"

"Yeah, about the earlier incident. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to shout at you. It was just that I was stressed."

"I understand, not a problem. I'll come at your place tomorrow and then you tell me about the whole story which you wanted to narrate."

"I'm back, Ravi~ Where is my hubby bubby chubby tubby boy?"

"That's a lot of "ubby". Come here, honey."

They hugged each other.

"It felt so nice after hugging you, Ha Mi. Trust me, I needed this. Let's have something, I'm hungry."

"I've got some sandwiches and Coke, want some?"

"GIVE ME FOOD!"

"I'll bring the plates and glass. Till then, just put on some movie. Turn on the TV. I want to watch Romedy Now."

"What will I do? I can't watch the movie."

" You can just eat and drink and listen to it?"

"Ha Mi, can I ask you one thing?"

"Yuss yuss, you can ask me more than 69 things. Get the joke? Geddit? GEDDIT?"

"Bleh."

"Okay, sowwiee. Ask me?"

"How can you love me so much? I was the one who hurt you, I made fun of you in the beginning. And now when we're so close, I'm blind. Who loves a blind guy?"

"I do. Honey, why do you think that I like you because you're handsome? And you've seen me. That's the best part, right? I love you because, I love you. There's no reason so as to why I love you, and there shouldn't be one as well."

"God, you make me want to hold you so tight."

"But we're eating right now, and my favourite movie is coming. Buzz off."

"Oh, really?"

"Give me tiiiiimeee~ Let the food get digested, or else I'll puke while you would fuck me."

"We were about to have sex?"

"Yes. I want to have sex with you, and that too- STEAMY, HOT, AND ON FIYAAAAHHH (FIRE)."

"I think I'm already horny."

"When are you not?"

"When you're not at home."

After the food and sex, Ha Mi and Ravi were panting, loudly.

"You were so good tonight, Ravi. This was the best sex, EVER."

"I'm out of energy, Ha Mi. But it felt so fucking good. We're having sex after how many days?"

"Three."

"Only three?"

"Yup. You see, you're such a big fan of sex that even if we use protection, there are chances that I get pregnant, because, YOU GO SO DAMN HARD."

"Haahaahaa, not funny."

She snuggled up in his arms and went to sleep. The next morning, when she woke up, she saw that Ravi was not in the bedroom.

"Ravi? Where are you? Ravi?"

She saw a note on the table-

"I'm going to meet my mother. It's her birthday. I thought not to disturb you. I think you'll be at work till the time I come back."

She kept the note aside, sat and placed her hands on her face.

"What will I do? How will I make my mission possible? What if Jun Yung fails to make him feel like it's me only and not her? Oh God, please save me. I don't want him to live his life like a depressed soul."

Ha Mi goes to Jun Yung's house. She offers her some coffee and they both start a conversation.

"So, you wanted to narrate me a story regarding you and someone, right?"

"It's about me and Ravi."

Ha Mi raises her eyebrows-

"Okay, don't freak out. I'll tell you everything but please don't hit me."

"Don't tell me, you're also having a relation with him."

"Yes. We're both in a relation as well. "

She tells Ha Mi how they met, what all they've done and how they are still with each other.

"So, you mean Ravi's cheating on me?"

"In a way yes, but not completely."

"I DON'T CARE IF IT'S COMPLETE OR NOT! You two slept with each other. You, YOU are in a relation with him, right? When did you meet him last?"

"A couple of days ago."

"You mean, this whole time, you were meeting each other and sleeping with each other? Ravi loves you, too?"

"I think he does, but he likes me and he loves having sex with me."

"HOW CAN I BE SUCH A BIG FOOL? WHO WOULD REALLY DATE A BLIND GUY? SINCE YOU'RE HAVING A RELATION WITH THE GUY AND SINCE I'M GOING TO DIE, IT'LL BE A BOON TO YOU, RIGHT? OH GOD, I'm going crazy. Give me water, Jun Yung."

By the time Jun Yung brings water, Ha Mi was lying on the floor.

"I think Ha Mi's time has come near. We need to wind up this thing, immediately. Jun Yung, from now on, you'll wear Ha Mi's clothes. Tomorrow, you'll go and have a haircut like her. Day after, shift your stuff to Ravi's house. I'll take him out when you'll shift to his house. And just so you know, I'm shifitng to London. I'll go in December. Let her wake up, I'll tell what all I just told you. Now you can go and have some rest. I'll be here."

"Are you sure?"

"Well, obviously. I don't want her to wake up and see your face. I won't scold you, but, let me ask this thing, when Ravi talks to you, does he hold your hand?"

"No, he doesn't."

"You know what does this mean? He isn't completely with you. It's his habit to hold hands with the people whom he loves the most. After his teacher, he started holding hands with Ha Mi. Don't get saddened by this. At least he calls you and fucks you."

"Why are you making me feel like a slut?"

"Because I want to. And trust me, you don't have an idea what Ha Mi is going through. You dare shout on her, you'll be a dead meat. Mind it. Now if you would show a kind deed by leaving her alone, I'll be obliged."

After an hour-

"Are you Miss Seun Gun?"

"Yes, doctor. Any problem?"

"Ha Mi's left with a week only. She's having these stress attacks frequently. Her blood pressure's really down. I think she has something going on her mind. Do you have any idea what it is?"

"I know it, but you'll go in depression if I tell you what it really is."

"If something's on her mind, just try to take it off."

"Sure, thank you doctor. Is she awake now?"

" You can see her."

Seun Gun meets her and tells her what has to be done by Jun Yung in the coming days.

"You know, he doesn't hold hands with Jun Yung."

"Oh."

"He loves you, not her."

" OH, COME ON!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 208 8
Ravi never wants to believe in love again. He had been in love, he got married and had an adorable little girl. He thought of finishing his days with...
2.6K 195 25
Abhimanyu Rajvansh The most powerful and fearless Lawyer of the country , Owns Country's largest and famous Law firm , he is very influenced perso...
4.8K 360 41
" She is a multibiollionaire papa tu uska dimaag tu hamesha apne paise bhadane mein hi rahega na. Aur pta nhi Kya aur kaise kar ke isne itne paise ka...
408K 17.8K 47
People says time heals pain but is it really true, In the process of healing, Is time only the factor. The most important factor in healing is love w...