Not Something Sisters Do (Cam...

yeahx5h tarafından

Thank you for reading :) Daha Fazla

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 16: Part 2
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 39: Part 2
Chapter 40
Final Chapter
Author's Note

Chapter 19

59.4K 1.9K 2.8K
yeahx5h tarafından

Enjoy :D

"Camila can you please tell me where we're going?"

We have probably been driving for about an hour out of the city, and Camila won't answer any of my question's and it's really pissing me off.

I have calmed down some, but still a little sad and angry at how I can't hold Camila's hand in public or kiss her at school without people (mostly friends) looking at us funny or calling the cops or some shit or worse... calling our parents.

"Nope," Camila said for the hundredth time. I sighed and leaned my head against the window. My dumb heart skipped a beat when I felt a hand on my thigh.

I looked over at Camila, "Hold my hand?" She asks smiling shyly opening up her hand.

I press my lips together to fight the smile and intertwine our fingers. It's like a surge of warmth and a giddy feeling shoots up my hand and through the rest of my body.

About fifteen minutes of driving I look around and find that we're in a small town I have never been to.

"Camila what is this place? What town is this?" I squeeze her hand to get her attention.

She squeezes mine in return but doesn't answer just has a devious little smile on her face. Camila continues driving and lets go of my hand to pull into a parking lot at some little old school outlet mall or something like that.

She parks and turns to me her brown eyes full of excitement and her pink lips curved into a smile, "Stay here."

I raise a brow but do as she says as she opens her door and gets out. I watch as she runs around the front of the car looking really cute in the process dressed in a red sundress she had changed into after I had taken her hand this morning, while I changed into a pair of skinny jeans and a white v neck.

Camila opens my door, holding her hand out for me. I blush and take it while she closes the door behind me.

I follow her as she leads me toward a little picnic table outside of what I think is a tiny restaurant.

"Camz," I use her nickname to get her attention which works. "What's going on?"

The girl in the adorable red sundress smiled at me and gently pushes me down to sit in one of the chairs. She kisses my heated cheek, "I'll be back."

I watch as she goes inside. What the hell? I'm confused, I have no idea what is going on or what we are doing here. Another question that's swirling around my head is, why do I keep turning into a blushing mess everytime she does something nice for me?

I touched the cheek she kissed feeling the tiny tingles she left.

I know I should be ecstatic jumping in joy that Camila is willing to try with me. But there is still a little part of me that is afraid of putting myself fully into it. What if she changes her mind? And ignores me all over again?

"Hi."

I look up and see Camila smiling holding two coffee cups in her hands.

A brow raised I ask, "What are you doing?"

"I'm Camila," she smiles at me and I stand up confused. What's going on here? "I couldn't help but notice you sitting here all alone so I thought a beautiful girl like yourself could use some company."

Camila hands me the coffee, "I wasn't sure what kind of coffee you'd like so I just took a wild guess and hoped you like you."

I open my mouth to say something but no words come out.

"Your name is..?"

"Lauren," the only word I manage to say.

Then a light bulb goes off in my head, and I realize what she's doing.

"Why," I begin my voice soft and full of sadness. "Why couldn't we have just met at some coffee shop instead of going through this bullshit?"

Knowing that Camila would go this far by bringing me to this little town, to try and show me a different side of how things would play out between us if we would have met like this, makes my heart flutter.

"Hi Lauren."

My insides turn to mush as I smile back at her and set my coffee down, "Hi Camila."

I wrap my arms around her neck and pull her into a hug, my cheek pressed against the side of her head. I lean back slightly so that we're face to face and kiss her soft lips, I smile against them and pull back, with my arms still around her neck.

"Wow," she said smiling. "Take me out on a date first, will ya?"

I threw my head back let out a loud laugh at her remark.

Camila pulls out of the hug and takes a sip of her coffee she still had in her hand.

She had this cute playful look in her eyes so I decided to play along as well, "Would you like to sit with me?"

"Of course."

We sat in silence for a while, a comfortable silence. I stared at her, not a creepy stare, or at least I hope I didn't seem creepy especially with the dopey smile on my face. Camila is beautiful inside and out, I'm happy to be able to witness it right now. I watched as the wind blew some hair into her face and she simply tucked it behind her ear. It was a simple tiny thing, but I found it beautiful.

The brown eyes met mine, "Why are you staring at me?"

"Because you're beautiful."

Camila blushed brightly looking away a shy smile on her lips.

"Thank you," I said sincerely all jokes aside.

"For what?"

I reach out placing my hand on top of hers.

"Doing this for me. For us. You're amazing Camila," I squeeze her hands gently. "Thank you."

"You're welcome," she replied sincerely.

"But I have no idea what you're talking about, I mean we just met," Camila's voice turned back to playful making me giggle at her cuteness.

We talked for awhile and finished our coffees. When it was time to go I spoke as we both stood.

"So Camila.." I started getting her attention. "This was nice. Can I maybe get your number?"

She giggled softly with her cheeks pink she handed me her phone. I put in my number and texted myself, the beep in my pocket let me know I got her number making a victorious smile form on my face. It's a little sad how I hadn't gotten her phone number before today but I'm glad I have it now.

The ride home, we held hands the whole way and smiles on both of our faces. Those smiles dropped and our happy morning went down the drain when we saw my friends in our yard.

Camila parked the car in the driveway, we both looked at each other and smiled, giving a hand squeeze we got out.

"Hey Lauren," they said at the same time.

I sighed, and put on a forced smile.

"Hey guys."

I walked around the car and toward my friends. Camila went toward the house, her hand brushing against my side along the way sending shivers through my body, it went unnoticed thank god.

Devon had this idiot smile on his face and went toward Camila who was trying to get in the house. Ugh.

"Hi Camila."

Camila stopped, casted a glance at me then at Devon and smiled politely.

"Hi."

He rubbed the back of his neck, "I know I already asked, but I was wondering if you would change your mind about going to a movie with me?"

"I'm flattered," I smirked at her response. "But no thank you."

His smile dropped, "Okay well... Have a good one then."

Camila went into the house and I watched her go, my good mood left along with her.

An arm was thrown over my shoulder startling me, "Lauren."

"Rocky," I wrap an arm around his waist. "Haven't seen you in awhile man."

"I know, I'm sorry about that. I've been spending a lot of time with Skye."

"How have you two been?"

"We're good, she's with some family in California right now, but when she gets back you have to meet her."

I nod, "I will, but you have to actually bring her around us."

He laughed, "I will."

"Lo," Normani came towards me with open arms. Rocky let me go and I went to hug her. "Do you wanna hang with us?"

No I want to spend time with Camila.

"Uh sure," I go with instead. "Only for a little while though, I'm not feeling to great today."

I feel fine actually, I just want to spend time with Camila.

"What's wrong?" Normani asked.

"Stomach ache."

"Liar," Devon piped in. "You just don't wanna chill with us."

I give him a blank look, "Fuck off Dev. Maybe if you were a girl you'd understand." I used the best excuse in the world.

The look on his face turned into disgust, "Nevermind then, ya nasty."

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Devon told us about what you guys did last night," Rocky chuckled. "That Austin guy deserved it. He comes to parties acting like top shit, but hes a fuckin pussy waiting to get his ass beat."

I nodded and laughed in agreement.

"Anyway Lo, do you wanna go to the bridge with us and tag shit?" Normani asked me.

"I don't know.."

"Lauren come on," Devon said sounding irritated. What's his problem?

"Why are you being a dick?"

"I'm not," he sighed. "You bail on us all the time, last night I pretty much had to drag you out of the house just to hang out for like 3 hours."

"Yeah Lo," Normani said wincing. "Why?"

They all stood there waiting for my response while I just stood there frozen.

What can I say? Oh you know, Camila was ignoring me after we shared a sexy kiss a few weeks ago and I was sad and depressed so I didn't feel like going anywhere. Nothin personal.

Fuck fuck fuck.

"I'm sorry okay? I'll hang with you guys today," I give in and they smile. "Just let me go take a midol or something to help with the pain in my stomach."

They nod and head to Normani's car, while I run inside and close the door behind me. I look around the main floor of the house and don't see Camila, she must be in her room. I couldn't leave without telling her where I'm going, or without saying goodbye. A proper goodbye... with a kiss.

I knock on her door, wait a second then open it. Camila sat up straight on her bed with a surprised expression on her face.

"Lauren what are you...?"

I walk over to her and she stands up so we are face to face, but I'm an inch taller, and with shoes on maybe 2. I smile and stare down into those brown orbs.

"I'm going to hangout with my friends," I tell her as I cup her cheeks she holds onto my forearms. "I'll be back later okay?"

"Don't stay out too late okay?" Her eyes widen when she realizes what she said. "I mean I'm not trying to tell you what to do or boss you around. I just want you to come home earlier so we spend sometime together."

Camila's cheeks heat up in my hands and I giggle at her cuteness. She shuts me up by standing on her toes, giving me a sweet kiss.

I feel her smile against my lips, "Be careful." She mumbles against them.

Her words ignited a spark in me, and I press my lips hard on hers. I swipe my tongue against her plump bottom lip, she gasps and I snake my tongue into her warm mouth. It all happens fast, our tongues brush against each other as I roam her mouth. Suddenly, I break the kiss opening my eyes I smirk when I see her breathless and eyes still closed.

Giving her one last kiss on the lips, I pull away.

"Bye Camz."

"Bye Lauren," she whispers opening her eyes with a shy smile.

**

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Right now as I type this I am in my 7th hour class lol. I just really wanted to get this chapter out for you.

So I have decided to update every Wednesday. Or at least try to.

Yeah.. Thanks for reading.

COMMENT AND VOTE!!

Love you...

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

261K 5.9K 23
The title says it all G!p you
660K 24.7K 97
⁀➷ ☽☀︎ ☆ ➳ TᕼIᔕ Iᔕ ᗩᒪᒪ ᗩᗷOᑌT ᗩᖇIᗩᑎᗩ GᖇᗩᑎᗪE ᗩᑎᗪ Y/ᑎ IᗰᗩGIᑎEᔕ. (ᔕOᗰE ᗰᗩY IᑎᑕᒪᑌᗪE OTᕼEᖇ ᔕTᗩᖇᔕ...) ✧𝔾𝕚𝕣𝕝 𝕩 𝔾𝕚𝕣𝕝 ...
1.2M 31.7K 112
Fluff Triggers Girl P.O.V GxG