Unwritten

Av oMrsCline

WARNING: This novel contains some mature content. -------------------------------------- "You're a virgi... Mer

(Part 1): "I'll Be Back In An Hour"
(Part 2): "Los 'Diviseurs'"
(Part 3): "Sleeping With A Stranger"
(Part 4): "One Man Down"
(Part 5): "Pull The Trigger"
(Part 6): "A Hit Too Hard"
(Part 7): "You Stole Me"
(Part 8): "You're My Forever"
(Part 9): "His Name Is..."
(Part 10): "Split Apart"
(Part 11): "A Day With Julia"
(Part 12): "Medical Emergency"
(Part 13): "Valuable Family Members"
(Part 15): "Teoa's Pet"
(Part 16): "A Birthday To Last"
(Part 17): "Combat Boots"
(Part 18): "Fit To Survive"
(Part 19): "October 31st"
(Part 20): "One House"
(Part 21) "Time Together"
(Part 22) "Winter Hospital"
(Part 23): "Find You"
(Part 24): "100% Positive"
(Part 25): "Diamonds on Christmas"
(Part 26): "He Found Out"
(Part 27): "Waiting Room"
(Part 28): "Two Bullets"
(Part 29): "Quiet Memories"
(Part 30): "The Pressure"
(Part 31): "Maybe A Dream"
(Part 32): "Fresh Face"
(Part 33): "Another Man"
(Part 34): "The Truth"
(Part 35): "His Revenge"
(Part 36): "Gone"
(Part 37): "Him"
(Part 38): "Here Lies"
(Part 39): "Kitchen Games"
(Part 40): "Obstacles"
(Part 41 FINAL): "I Love You"

(Part 14): "Leave Me Alone"

6.1K 147 7
Av oMrsCline

Nothing is the same anymore. I looked blankly at the ceiling. I have no siblings, no parents. Who am I anymore?

Your Alyssa Brandon.

A lost and confused little girl caught up in her own head. I never knew what it meant though. I snapped out of my thoughts once I heard Rosen groan slightly. He quickly got up, sitting on the edge of the bed, with his head in his palms.

"Rosen, what's wrong?" I asked him, curiously.

"It's starting."

"What is?" I looked at the ground.

"My disease is taking over my brain. Pretty soon I won't have a mine to control." He mutters.

"It'll be ok..." My voice trails off.

"I'm sorry I couldn't give you the life that you've always deserved." He sighs.

"I don't care. I'll still be here for you no matter what happens." I tell him hopefully.

He got up, and went into the bathroom without saying a word. I went outside of our room, and I see a white dress hanging on the door. I grabbed it and took it into the room.

'For Lissi'

I smiled at the thought that someone was thinking about me. I took off the clothes, slipping on the dress. I looked at the body mirror next to his TV. I actually looked pretty for once. Rosen finally came out of the bathroom, looking at me as I keep looking at myself. He comes up behind me; wrapping his arms around me.

"You look beautiful." He tells me, kissing my ear softly.

I blushed lightly. He took his arms off of me. I went into the bathroom, curling my hair, brushing my teeth; and finally putting on my make up. I felt beautiful now.

"Fûck!" I heard Rosen yell.

I ran out of the bathroom, and looked at him in frustration.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"I can't fûcking find it!" He curses out again.

"Find what?"

He sighs, "The note from my ex."

"I read it." I shouldn't have said that. Oh my god.

"You went through my stuff?" He walked over to me, angrily.

I grabbed the knife in the drawer quickly, running out of the room. I ran downstairs; slipping my combat boots on, and grabbing my coat.

"Lissi-" I heard a voice say.

I ran out the door, heading towards the woods. A familiar figure stepped in front of me.

"T-T-Teoa." I stutter.

"Hello princess." He says, smirking at me.

He grabs me, I took out the knife, and stab him in the arm.

"You'll pay for that!" He shouts after me as I get up; grabbing my knife and running.

I stopped once I got more into the woods.

Shít

I lost my coat. I sigh, holding arms to keep myself warm.

"Put your hands up." A stranger yells after me; then revealing herself with a hand-gun.

I put my hands up; dropping my knife.

"Who are you?" She asks me.

"M-M-My n-name?" I struggle to say.

She nodded her head; then looking at trees. While she was looking at the trees I pick up my knife and throw it through her throat; as a gun shot goes off, just barely missing me.

You killed someone.

I thought to myself. I stripped her of her pants; putting them on me, I took her shirt and leather jacket, along with the gun and her backpack.

I cleaned off the knife; putting it in my boot. I walked back towards where I ran into Teoa. He was gone; and so was my jacket. I went straight back into the woods; deciding where to make camp. I saw a nice tree that reminded me of my old house as a young girl.

This is your home.

The air whispered to me. I climbed up the tree; trying to find a stable branch to hold my weight but high up. I looked at the view and I could see the house from here. I looked at where the sun was.

"It must be 5 o'clock." I say to myself.

I saw cars pile on the driveway of the house. I got back down, making a fire with the lighter I found in the person's bag. I searched more into the bag with answers as to who this person is.

Sirina A. Middleton.

I ignored the tag. Moving away from the fire to look around for something to eat. I was getting hungry. I found some berries to make myself feel less hungry. I looked around; and I heard a fast movement.

"It's a squirrel!" I exclaimed; whispering to myself.

I aimed my gun at the little squirrel as it gave me a weird look.

"I can't do this." I say to myself.

You have to for food. You'll starve.

I closed my eyes tightly, laying my finger on the trigger. I pulled the trigger slightly, and heard the loud bang. It was over. I killed an animal. I didn't care. I just killed a person. An actual person that I didn't even know.

I picked up the animal, taking it over to the fire. I began to prepare it by skinning it with my knife. I roasted it over the fire. As soon as it was ready, I ate the squirrel, but kept some in case I needed some more later.

You don't have water.

I checked the woman's bag. Luckily there was water. But, only little of water was left behind. I sighed. I have to find a stream or something to purify the water. Wow. I watch way too much shows of Naked and Afraid. I feel like that, except I'm not naked.... Or afraid.

I started to get a little tired, I walked over to the house; checking on it one more time. The lights were on. I snuck over by it, looking through a small window and saw Rosen. I saw him looking at his wine glass, very upset.

"Where's Lissi?" Mason asks Rosen.

Rosen brushed off the question. I saw one of the guests look at the window; I quickly ducked down, hoping no one saw me. I bit my lip nervously; taking off running back into the woods. I climbed up the tree; sitting on the branch that I had picked, leaning my head against the trunk. Falling asleep.

"You know this environment, Lissi."

I looked at all the big trees and birds flying all around me.

"I've taught you everything you should need to know." Blaire says to me.

"Blaire! Blaire! Look!" I pointed at some stupid leaf falling down.

"The fall is upon us."

A gunshot rang out.

"Lissi! Go! Hide!"

I ran away, looking back; seeing a man on the floor with a bloody face.

I woke up, screaming.

Just leave me alone.

💋✌️💋✌️💋✌️💋✌️💋✌️💋✌️💋✌️💋✌️💋✌️💋✌️

*Read me:*(Author's Note)*

Good day or goodnight my Vintagers! This part was very hard for me to write especially since I have big plans for the future of this book! I also didn't want Lissi to leave Rosen but then I feel like they've been together way too much. I hope you lovelies are having a wonderful day!

Quote of the part:

"Nature is not a place to visit. It is home."

Let me know if you liked this part by:

💋 Voting 💋 Reading 💋 Commenting 💋

- UnKnownVintage

💋✌️💋✌️💋✌️💋✌️💋✌️💋✌️💋✌️💋✌️💋✌️💋✌️

Fortsett Γ₯ les

You'll Also Like

1.8M 55K 27
"How do I know you won't reject me as well?" I reply, staring at the handsome Alpha who has somehow made it past my walls. He reaches a hand towards...
5.2K 299 58
Normal isn't a term Olivia Hernandez is familiar with. Her mother is dead to an abnormal disease, leaving her wallowing in scattered memories. Her fa...
133K 10.5K 64
✬ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π”»π•’π•£π•œ οΌ† π•ƒπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ π•Šπ•–π•£π•šπ•–π•€ ✬ There is a crucial moment in one's life that determines the outcome of everything; well, as books and m...
MINE Av DreamJunky

Ungdomsfiksjon

385K 8.7K 41
"Now that I know what makes you tick.." He said walking over to me. "I know how to make you listen to me." He brushed my hair behind my ears. Damn it...