Out Like That

By lukesgirl617

What happens when Luke Bryan gets a new tour manager? Does he end up getting the chance with her that he want... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-seven
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-five
Chapter Thirty-six
Chapter Thirty-seven
Chapter Thirty-eight
Chapter Thirty-nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Fourty-one
Chapter Forty-two
Chapter Forty-three
Chapter Forty-four
Chapter Forty-five
Chapter Forty-six
Chapter Forty-seven
Chapter Forty-eight
Chapter Forty-nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-one
Chapter Fifty-two
Chapter Fifty-three
Chapter Fifty- four
Chapter Fifty-five
Chapter Fifty-six
Chapter Fifty-seven
Chapter Fifty-eight
Chapter Fifty-nine
Chapter Sixty, Epilogue

Chapter Three

1.1K 25 2
By lukesgirl617

Carter's P.O.V.
We're at our first break, for our twelve hour drive to Virginia. I got off the bus, and went inside and got a drink. I haven't seen Luke anywhere. So I might as well just go over to his bus, and see if he is going to come off of his bus. When I get there, I open the door, and find Luke and Danielle kissing. I can't help but smirk, I told him that there was something there. Danielle turns around, and her cheeks get a little bit red, and Luke just awkwardly stands there. So I decide I should probably say something, so I do. "Sorry if I'm interrupting anything, I just wanted to know if you were going to get off the bus, but now I can see that you were busy." Danielle says "No, you're not interupting anything, I was actually just leaving." she then starts down the stairs, and squeezes past me, and out the door. So now I turn to Luke and wiggle my eyebrows and say "I thought we couldn't date her during tour?" He says "I know, but I couldn't help myself." I say "mhmm, but anyways, are you going to grab something to eat before we leave?" He says "No, actually Danielle made us some dinner." I smirk and say "okay, see you later then."

Danielle's P.O.V.
I kissed Luke. Luke Bryan. He's my boss, what am I doing? That is so unprofessional. This is my first job, as a tour manager, and I kissed my boss on the first day of my first job since graduation. My thought are interrupted by the bus door swinging open, to reveal Luke standing there. I look up at him, and he says "Hey,uhh do you know where I can find Kerri?" I say "well she just went inside the rest stop." He says "do you mind if I hangout here until she gets back?" I say that I don't mind, and to help himself to anything he wants, and to watch what he wants, until Kerri gets back, because I'm going to take a shower. Once I get into the bathroom, and I get undressed, and hop into the shower, my thoughts about kissing Luke come back to me. What if he's going to tell Kerri that he wants to find a new tour mnager, due to what happened between us, I wouldn't blame him, because getting involved with your boss, is something pretty big. I have no control over what happens, due to us kissing.But the kiss was amazing so I don't regret it at all. I finish up in the shower, and get out, and put on some pajamas. I decide to text my mom back, and I go put my old clothes in my room, and close the door, so I can call my mom. We talk for a little while, and once I hang up, it's 10:30 and we aren't in Virginia yet, so I decide to go to sleep.

Luke's P.O.V.
I just kissed Danielle, my tour manager. On her first day on tour, on my first day meeting her. I'm not saying that I regret it, but I made rules for the guys and I, and I just broke them. And I would do it again, in a heartbeat. I can't though, because Carter is standing there, which just made this really awkward. Leave it to Carter, to say something, which makes this even more awkward. Once Carter leaves, I decide that I'm going to go over to Danielle and Kerri's bus, to ask Kerri about my schedule for tomorrow. Once I get over there and on the bus, I don't see Kerri anywhere, but Danielle is standing right there. I say "hey, do you know here I can find Kerri?" she says "Uhm, well she just got off the bus to go inside of the rest stop." I say "thanks, do you mind if I hangout here until she comes back?" she shakes her head no, and says "Well, I'm going to go take a shower. You can help yourself to anything, and watch whatever you like." I say thank you, and she walks into what I'm assuming is the bathroom. While Danielle is in the shower, Kerri comes back from the rest stop and is a little surprised to see me, she says to me "where's Danielle?" I say "The shower, she's actually part or the reason why I'm over here. I want to talk to you about her, and also my schedule for tomorrow."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 967 15
Bryan and Jezzabelle was just friends with benefits but what if things don't go as according to plan and everything blows up in front of their faces...
13.8K 310 13
Kylie goes to London for work, but what she didn't expect was to meet a nice guy during her travel. What would you guys think would happen? is she go...
27.8K 882 46
Y/N is an ARMY. One day she meets BTS in a very unexpected way and they assume her to be one of those obsessed fans(they learn she isn't an obsessed...
174K 4.3K 26
** WARNING!!! ** some chapters have been deleted and I had no backup copies so read but don't get confused or angry when something about redirecting...