The Thief (Descendants/Jay Fa...

By MarenaxoxoLOL

IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE MOVIE DISNEY'S DESCENDANTS THEN I SUGGEST YOU DON'T READ THIS......or you can. Its u... More

Don't Look Back At The Past Because You'll Be Missing The Future
The Meet & Greet
Secrets
The Prince and Me
Cupid For a Day
BFF?
(Almost) Midnight Cravings 101
I'm Done
Sorry!
The Musical Game
Family Day a.k.a. Goodbye Day: Part 1
Family Day a.k.a. Goodbye Day: Part 2
The Start of Something New
Everyones Confessions
Welcome Home
If Only
The Playlist!
Memories
Coronation Day
Which Cover?
Breakaway: Part 1
Breakaway: Part 2
Breakaway: Part 3
The Emergency
Q & A???
The Coronation
BONUS CHAPTER: On This Cold December Night
Q & A #1
The After Party: Part 1
SURPRISE!
Surprises are just popping out of nowhere
Sorry....
The After Party: Part 2
Long time, no see
Back to the Rotten Roots (Sequel)

My Choice

7.8K 209 53
By MarenaxoxoLOL

I was currently in the carriage with my mom, Ana, my aunt, and Olaf. He said he wanted to meet the King and Queen at the coronation, so we brought him along. I was fumbling with my braid my mom did with my hair. It had little white flowers in it. I had a short, one strap blue dress on with sparkling pastels covered all over. A little too girly for me, but my mom said I should look nice anyway. I had a white hand bag and a sparkly cuff around my wrist and very tall heels. I absolutely despise heels, but I'm wearing them anyway. I still had on the crystal necklace I always wore, I need good luck today that's for sure. I put on very light make-up and my mom helped me with the rest. I looked like it was my coronation I was attending to be honest.

I haven't spoken to my mom about what she told me since we left the castle. It was a touchy subject I didn't even want to think about right now. Maybe next time when I don't have to be happy for my friend's coronation.

"Hey, Ellie." I looked up and Aunt Anna was staring at me with a hopeful look in her eyes. "I think I have someone who might be able to help you with your....situation."

I raised my eyebrows and looked at my mother who looks curious as well.

"What do you mean?", I asked.

"I mean, I know someone who would be able to help you with your powers and how to control them.", she said.

Me and my mother shared confused glances, but continued listening.

"Anna, I'm gonna help her with her powers. She's my daughter after all.", my mom said.

I rolled my eyes. "Who is it?", I asked completely ignoring my mother's comment before.

"Periwinkle.", Aunt Anna said, with a big smile.

"The school counselor?", I questioned.

"She may be the school counselor, but she has the same abilities as you. She can help."

"She's a fairy.", I stated.

"She's a winter fairy.", she corrected.

"You mean Tinkerbell's sister? That's the person who you want to teach Ellie?", my mom interjected.

"Yeah, I mean it's a win, win for everyone. Ellie still gets to stay at school and learn her powers and get to hang out with her friends, and you know that she's in good hands. Everyone wins."

A smile came upon my face when I heard this. I might actually get to stay at Auradon Prep.

"No, Anna. We've already made a decision that I teach Ellie. And plus, when her father's powers kick int then what is Periwinkle gonna do?", my mother defended.

Just hearing the words 'her father' come out of her mouth was still giving me a weird feeling since I'm not used to it. I'm not sure if I'll ever get used to it.

"But Elsa, that time hasn't come yet.", my Aunt said. "She so far only has your powers."

"It hasn't come yet?", my mother exclaimed. "Have you seen her hair? It's basically a mood ring!"

My jaw fell to the ground not knowing what to say. I looked down at my braid and my hair was slowly turning red.

"That's not a power! That's just something passed on to her. It's not gonna hurt anyone, but her powers might if we don't get her some help."

"Do I have a say in this?", I asked, awkwardly getting back in the conversation. They turned their heads to look at me. "I should have a say in this.", I said, more confidently.

"Yes," my Aunt glared at my mother before saying, "you should."

"Okay." I gave a sigh of relief before continuing. "Now, Aunt Anna, have you even talked about this with Counselor Periwinkle?", I asked.

She nodded. "Yesterday, during Family Day."

"And what did she say?"

"She said it's okay with her if it's okay with," She turned to my mom who still looked furious. "you. She's openingly willing to help, and her daughter Penelope will help too."

I nodded an 'okay'.

"And mom, I understand that you don't want me to go to Auradon Prep because of my new adaption to my- Hades' powers, but I think I can help with that, but you probably won't like my idea.", I stated.

Mom still looked mad but now curiosity came back in her eyes. "During Spring Break, which is in a couple of months, I'm gonna go back and visit the Isle of Lost to see Hades.", I stated.

My mother and Aunt Anna looked shocked.

"WHAT!?", they shouted.

"SHHH!" I put a finger to my mouth. "You're gonna wake up Anastasia and Olaf." I pointed over to the sleeping snowman and five year old.

"There is NO way you're going back on that island!", my mother whisper shouts.

"Are you insane?", Aunt Anna asks more calmly.

"What other choice do I have? No one else can teach me how to work his powers but him. I'm gonna need the help of a professional god. But just remember, I wouldn't have to do this if someone would've pointed out who my father was when I was back on the island."

I looked at my mother who suddenly looked surprised. "You're blaming this on me? I didn't know you would be getting his powers so early."

"Then when did you think I would get his powers?", I exclaimed.

"Not right now. It's known for a god or in your case, half god to get his or her mature powers at an older age."

"Well, your philosophy is wrong, mom. You wanna know how I know? My hair is a mood ring!", I shouted. My hair started turning red again.

"What do you want me to do?", mom asked.

"I want you to let me go back! Please.", I pleaded. "And then when we get to the coronation, we can talk to Counselor Periwinkle and decide who's gonna teach me how to control my powers. That's your decision to make, but I've already made up mine."

Right when I said that the carriage stopped. We're here, at Ben's coronation. My mom sighed and nodded.

"Okay, I'll talk to Periwinkle, but I'm still not sure if she should be your teacher."

"That's the whole point of talking to her.", I mumbled. "I'll talk to King Beast about letting me go to the island since he has control over the border."

"I can't believe you guys are actually going along with this.", my Aunt said.

I shrugged and turned to Olaf and Ana. I shook them awake gently telling them that we're here. When I did that, the coachman opened the door to the carriage letting us get out.

"Thank you", I mumbled.

I looked at the castle where Ben is being crowned king. I have to get everything that just happened in the carriage out of my head. This is Ben's moment to shine, and I don't want to be a party pooper. I walked up the stairs to the castle doors looking at them.

"Knock.", Olaf said.

I continued staring at it.

"You can knock now.", Olaf commented, again.

I looked down and let all of the voices get out of my head.

"Do you think she knows how to knock?", Olaf whispered over to Anastasia.

I inhaled and exhaled before knocking softly on the castle doors.

"Conceal. Don't feel. Don't let it show.", I mumbled to myself, holding the white gloves over my hands.

Two men opened up the double doors slowly giving us an entrance. This was it. The coronation.

Hello. I'm so sorry, I keep making promises to update, but always tend fail you guys. I've just been going to school for this club where we welcomed new up and coming 6th graders to my middle school. So I have to wake up early in the morning, go to school and learn all the things we have to do with the 6th graders then walk back home. I start school next week I think, but tomorrow the school is taking the school laptops to make sure they work. So I thought I might as well updated before they take the laptop away.

Don't worry it won't be forever. We will get them back at the beginning of the school year, which like I said is next week. But until then I won't be updating, so I really hope you guys enjoyed this filler chapter! I'll be updating as soon as I get my laptop back! Bye amazing readers!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 568 18
Jay is the son of Jafar and lives on the Isle of the Lost thanks to King Beast's rule to keep evil and good separated which doesn't last when Ben Kin...
39.8K 871 23
Once upon a time, in a kingdom known as Auradon, lived a young prince. He was one of the most kind and caring princes the kingdom ever had. He cared...
1.2K 24 12
Evie has a twin sister she isn't friends with the core 4 but is still there for her sister. She gets to go to auradon with her sister and her friend...
118K 2.3K 12
You're parents are Maleficent and Hades, but when the villains were banished to the isle of the lost they forgot about you, for you had crawled you'r...