You Can Run But You Can't Hide

Por Supernatural-24

I ran as far as I could. I'd just escaped and there was no way I was going back. it's be worse when I returne... Más

Don't stop
Saviors
My time in hell
Read please
Trials
Souls
Hellhounds
Healing
Bug
Kiss
Innocent soul
Dean
Torture
Trust
Finding the Door
Death
Lookout
Video
Scribe
Crumbling Down
One but Not the Other
Wanting Love part 1
Wanting Love part 2

Stay

216 11 0
Por Supernatural-24

I flung forward expecting to be stopped by a chain but I wasnt. I breathed heavily running my hand over my face and then through my hair.

I swung my feet off the bed. I was wearing a gray shirt that hung to my mid-thigh. I lifted the sleeve to see my shoulder wound was wrapped up. I didn't bother to take it off.

I tried to stand back up but couldn't. As I started to fall a warm arm wrapped around my waist. I looked up to see the man that could only be Dean.

"You can't walk yet." Dean stated.

He easily picked me back up and set me back on the bed. I didn't like it but I obliged.

"I brought you something." He held up some pie. "I thought you'd be hungry." He said handing me the pie.
I smiled softly taking the pie.

"I love pie but I've only ever had it once or twice." I said becoming sad as I remembered my "imprisonment."

He hasn't treated me badly even after he found out he couldn't order me around. I mean other than being chained. The only reason I was treated so we'll was because he wanted me.

"Why is that?" Dean asked taking my empty hand in his.

My hand started to tingled.
I stayed quiet frowning. All the memories came back to me.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked." He confessed.

"No it's okay." I said squeezing his hand.

He looked at me with sympathetic eyes.

"Um I used to be imprisoned sorta. I mean he was a lot nicer to me then any one else but that's only cause he needs me. He's not a big fan of pie or food in general." I whispered taking a bite of the apple pie dean brought me.

"Who imprisoned you?"

I took a deep breathe before spit out the name with hate. "Crowley."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.5K 62 16
this is my first time writing so if you could give feedback, that'd be great. Supernatural was your favorite show. Little did you know that you'd be...
25.2K 698 119
"You sure" "Callie, it's been three years since I last held you in my arms" Have you ever thought you would lose the love of your life? Have you eve...
5.1K 280 41
My brother's had their story, I had mine. I didn't know they existed, until I died... I was a psychic, I knew that, but I never expected to be stuck...
1.1K 190 54
A life with winchesters and their guardian angel.