Maybe, a dream? // Niall Horan

gal_98 द्वारा

‼️ DON'T BE SURPRISED BY THE ABRUPT NAME CHANGES. THIS BOOK IS GOING UNDER MAJOR EDITING! ‼️ "The meeting of... अधिक

Chapter 1: The fuck Horan
Chapter 2: My illness
Chapter 3: Love
Chapter 4: Kisses
Chapter 5: Tour Party
Chapter 6: Ignorant jerk
Chapter 7: The mixed emotions.
Chapter 8: Tearing apart.
Chapter 9: Kiss and make up
Chapter 10: "She's a Bitch."
Chapter 11: Ticklish
Chapter 12: Her best friend.
Chapter 13: Mistake.
Chapter 14: The Secret.
Chapter 15: Clumsy one.
Chapter 16: Some crying.
Chapter 17: Best friend or something?
Chapter 18: Sweet but Awful.
Chapter 19: My girlfriend.
Chapter 20: Giving it a go
Chapter 21: Guilty and Alone.
Chapter 22: I'm Sorry.
Chapter 23: Studio
Chapter 24: Tears and laughter.
Chapter 25: No boundries.
Chapter 26: Fifty Shades
Chapter 27: Silent breakfast.
Chapter 28: Another big Mistake.
Chapter 29: Jealousy and trust.
Chapter 30: Shouting and Passing out.
Chapter 31: Apologies.
Chapter 32: Worth the time.
Chapter 33: The Blonde Guy
Chapter 34: Love vs. Crush
Chapter 35: Promises.
Chapter 36: Better than Him
Chapter 38: Graduation
Chapter 39: Christmas with Professionals.
Chapter 40: Fun day at Interview
Chapter 41: I love you, too.
Chapter 42: Broken up.
Sorry, not an update
Chapter 43: an emotional retard.
Chapter 44: Fan-sign distraught
Listen up!
Chapter 45: Accidental meet up
Chapter 46: Long time no see
Chapter 47: Dress shopping
Chapter 48: Nightmare
Chapter 49: What ifs
Chapter 50: Sweet and sour
Chapter 51: Brits
Chapter 52: After party confessions
Chapter 53: Cuddle bear kissed
Chapter 54: Truth in an argument
Chapter 55: Best thing ever
Chapter 56: Old loved ones
Chapter 57: Forgive and forget
Chapter 58: Beautiful moment
Chapter 59: The finale
Epilogue: Maybe, a dream?
Author's note

Chapter 37: Moving on.

31 12 3
gal_98 द्वारा

FARIHA'S P.O.V -

It's been a week since Niall broke up with me. Well, technically, we both did. I said that we were never together and he said alright. This wasn't technically a breakup though. But we were so in love that we forgot that Niall never asked me to be his girlfriend. Which is one of the major mistake.

And the subject where Niall said that the only thing I care about is 'label', well, that is wrong. I don't care about it. But a girl loves to be called a man's girl. Sure he called me girlfriend at many times but he never actually made it official.

I gasped as I thought about making it official. Niall said that management told him to make our relation ship official. But what is the matter when our so called relation ship broke up? I hope that this matter will not be discussed in the management.

And the fact that they told us to kiss in public, in front of cameras, made my heart sink. We broke up now. Before the kiss. Before we could make it official.

Tomorrow is my birthday. 18th of December. I was not even a tad bit excited. I was going to be 22 now. Or so I wish. I wish I could go back in time and make my mistakes right.

You know what I did since we broke up a week ago? I cried, I cried and I cried. And did I mention I cried? It sure looked funny to someone who doesn't know the story. But it wasn't. I was not a bit okay. But I had to put up a façade for everyone to make it look like I was happy but on the inside, it hurts like million hells are combined.

I loved Niall but I wasn't so sure of it. But now, he's gone, I miss him a lot. Usually a girl forgets about it and moves on? Well how could you forget the person who is kind of every where? I turn up the radio, is his band's songs. I go out, is his band's posters. Ally's phone goes off, is their music.

Basically, he was everywhere and I missed him a lot.

"Why do you always do that?!" Ally whined.

"What?!"

"Like- staring into deep air or thinking or some shit like that. I just spent my golden time talking to you about my day today and you're just- Gosh, you miss him right?" Ally spoke. I opened my mouth to speak but she beat me to it.

"I know I know. But-" Ally was cut off by Taz coming back from school.

"What is you guys' problem? Why weren't you at school today, considering you've been attending it since he broke up!"

Yeah, that's right. I've been attending regular school since we broke up and to be honest, I kind of missed school. Daniel always tries to talk to me but I just ignore him. After all, he's the main problem.

"Um, sorry I woke up late today." I apologised.

"Guess what?!" Taz shouted.

"What?" Ally and me said.

"Graduaattioooonnnn..." She beamed with happiness.

"Really? When?" I asked.

"After exams. Duhh.." Taz rolled her eyes.

Oh.

------------------

Okay, so now that I was studying, yeah, finally. I couldn't keep my eyes open. Every time my phone beeped I wished it was Niall. As I moved my eyes on Physics book, my phone beeped again, signalling a twitter notification.

"@NiallOfficial: @FarihaaMaxwell Hey ! How ya doing ? Heard you're graduating? It's cool ! xx"

And my heart stopped pumping.

What was it with him today, after finally surviving a week and a day without him, did he really had to tweet me? And couldn't he like text me?

I opened my twitter immediately to be spammed by hundreds of notification once at all.

I bit on my lip and opened the tweet. And it showed that tweet was deleted.

Fucking shit.

How could some one do that pathetic work? He tweeted me and then deleted it? Fucking moron. I walked downstairs to see Ally sitting on the couch with a guy, watching a movie. Oh she's got a date.

I cleared my throat to grab their attention. No one looked back.

"Ally?" My voice came out stuffed, like I've been crying.

Ally ran towards me. I guess she thought I have been crying like my voice showed me.

"Hey are you okay?" She moved out of the way an I saw the guy was Harry.

I smirked instantly, forgetting for what I came downstairs.

"Movie time with Harry huh?" I winked at him and Harry smirked.

"Its none of your business." Ally retorted at me playfully.

"Uhm, I just wanted a thing." I moved to the topic.

"What?"

"Niall's number." Ally sighed at my response.

"Why?" She asked.

"I- I want to talk to him." I said firmly.

"What's going on?" Harry walked up to us. "I heard Niall."

Only Harry knows about me and Niall's break up. Not even his other band mates.

"I want his number." I asked Harry.

"And why is that?" He smiled.

"I want to talk to him." I said.

"Hold on." He took out his large iPhone and furrowed his eye brows. "He tweeted you."

"What?" Ally shrieked.

"I know. And he deleted it afterwards." I spoke calmly.

"Here you go." Harry texted me his number an I quickly saved it in my phone. "Um, Niall told me. You know, like not to give his number to you again but it's important. So um, try not to tell him that I sent you his number."

"Sure. I'll keep that in mind." I smiled. "Thank you. And enjoy your date."

"It's not a date! He just came over!"

I winked at her, and walked to my room and texted him.

Me: "Hi."

After a minute or so, he replied.

Niall: "Who's this ?"

I decided to play him.

Me: "It's me. Nicole."

I giggled.

Niall: "Liam's sister ?"

Me: "No silly. I love you."

Niall: "Was that a joke?..."

Me: "Lol sorry it's me. Fariha."

Niall: "Oh , hey..."

Me: "Thanks for tweeting me and deleting it afterwards."

I sent it and regretted it after. How could I say that?

Niall: "Sorry. I wasn't in mood . How did you get my number anyway ?"

Me: "I kind of remembered it? "

Niall: "Not funny . Harry was it. Wasn't it ?"

Wow he was so moody today.

Me: "Doesn't matter. Can I call you ? I want to talk to you."

I sent it and waited patiently for his reply. I looked out the window and checked the time. It was night, almost 8 PM.

Then my phone beeped.

Niall: "Sorry but no. I'm kind of busy ."

My heart sunk. Nobody is busy that they'd ignore the one they used to love?

Me: "I have to talk. I'm calling."

Niall: "Don't."

Me: "Please."

I hit the call button after seeing that Niall read my recent message. The line beeped until someone picked up the phone.

I could hear heavy breathing and talking in the background.

"Hello?" I asked unsure of what to do.

All I heard in response was heavy breathing of Niall.

"Niall are you there?" I asked. I was losing it. I could cry if he wouldn't answer.

"Please just say something." I lost it. I sobbed and took a breath. "Please." I begged.

He sighed. "I'm sorry but I have to do this, in order to stay away from you." His deep voice was heard before the line went dead.

Tears flowed down my cheeks and I sobbed. He just cancelled my call, for what? Just to stay away from me? I thought he loved me?

I grabbed my phone and texted him.

Me: "I thought you loved me? And you said you'd never leave me and give up on me?"

Soon after, I received another text.

"AT&T: Error 480: the message you sent, cannot be delivered. Either the person's device is broken, or the person blocked this number. Please try again later. To check the details, please visit at&t.messages681vhs.php.com/texts"

What the fuck.

It took me a minute to realise. He blocked me. And then I regretted calling him.

---------------

"Happy birthday honey!" My mom beamed over the phone.

"Thank you mom, I miss you." I said. I've been thanking everybody who wished me on my birthday. It was noon and I was at a club with the girls, but they ditched me after coming here. So I thought about calling mom, but she was already calling me.

"Aw. How could I not miss you too? I'm coming to London for your graduation." She said.

"Oh! Great! What about dad?" I asked.

"Your dad is in Tokyo these days and it's hell lot difficult to fly from there."

"Oh. It's okay. At lease you'll be there." I smiled.

"Kay baby talk to you later I gotta book the tickets." She said.

"Okay, Bye mom." I sighed.

"Bye, love."

My birthday was awful. I refused to drink cause I hoped that some time, he will call. I will listen to him singing birthday song. But to my luck, he didn't. Not even a tweet. And I was upset, because I still loved him.

-----------

-- On 23rd December 2014 (After exams.) --

"C'mon we're going to be late!!!" Taz said out of excitement.

"Do you have everything?" My mom asked me as I left for my graduation day.

Yes, mom. She came back from Manchester only to see me graduate. Unfortunately, my dad couldn't make it. He was in Tokyo these days.

My exams came and passed. It was difficult to study when you had him wrapped around all over your head. When he blocked me, I mean, my number, so I could not call him, I felt so lonely. I felt as if the universe was playing some shit on me. Which type of boyfriend just stops talking to his ex, just to never see her? Well, it happens only in one case, that is;

When the guy finds someone else rather than his ex.

I stalked him for a whole week, to understand that he's over me now. He has moved on. I saw him with a different girl, snogging in a club.

--FLASH BACK --

Watching him walk in to the club with a girl lingering on his side, I broke up in to tears. But that didn't stop me to investigate.

I walked inside of the club with my best friend Ally. Who was scared that Niall would see us.

"Doesn't matter if he see us. I'm just here coincidently enjoying myself." I smirked. "Same with you."

"Would you-"

"Hold on." I shut her up.

There I saw Niall dancing with the girl. And his back was to me, which meant his date was facing me. I got a closer look at her face and my eyes widened.

"Is it Kiarra?" Ally shouted over the loud music.

"I don't think so." I walked closer but couldn't make out the face. She looked like someone I've seen before. Then I got an idea.

I grabbed one of the hot men dancing on the dance floor and began dancing with him. He immediately begin to grind on me, which I didn't mind because I just wanted to see who the girl was.

And then, her eyes locked with mine, at which- her eyes widened along with mine. What?!

Niall hands were roaming all her body. Until, he grabbed her head and kissed her. Her eyes closed immediately and I felt the anger rising up in my stomach.

Niall and Melissa were kissing on the dance floor and I couldn't be more angrier.

--FLASH BACK OVER --

My mom and I, planned that we were moving back to Manchester, because she knew I stalked Niall and she said that wasn't good. So she ordered me to move in with her in Manchester, after graduation, that is.

"Alrighty girls, pray to God!" I didn't notice we were already settled in my mom's Pajero.

"Yeah, whatever." I rolled my eyes.

"Mom why you gotta be so 80's?" Ally laughed. "We're grown ups now, not 3."

"But you guys are still my loves. Hush you both. Taz and Ayesha are my new loves for now." Me and Ally laughed at Ayesha and Taz, who were smiling, obviously didn't know what to say.

"All yours." I muttered.

-------------

HOLA AMIGOS! How ya are buddies?! 😘

Erm I made a mistake that I didn't do the school graduation early in the summer but it's alright cause in Asian schools its in winter cause yanno lol idk if it's true but just suppose it all okay? Im not a writer I'm just a human haha

And Fiall broke up how do you feel? I felt broken when it happened In the story but I love drama Jk. 💗

Kay guys vote for this chapter and I'll love you forever. 😘

Vote and Comment.

#Fariha. xx

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

197K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
759K 28.1K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
923K 21.3K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
631K 31.9K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...