The tragic life of a misshape...

By fantasygirl15

Henry's life takes a plunge when the baker dosen't roll him properly. He is looked at in disgust because of h... More

My story!
In to the Oven!
At the store
The puking woman
The Breakout at midnight
No Pain, No Gain!
Plastic Surgery
The Fight with Dr.Nuthole
All i wanted were Directions!
My Arrival
The Final Battle
Authors Note

Out of the Darkness

21 1 0
By fantasygirl15

Once i escaped, i noticed the cieling was brightly dark, and darkly bright. I looked around to see if brethren were still intact. One was bleeding chocolate goo. I laughed at him, and instantly recoiled in horror. WHAT HAPPENED TO ME? looked down at myself to see what was wrong, and i saw boogies where they dont belong. My chocolate chips were out of place and my throat burned from screaming about my awful body.

I remember laying there ours, until i got moldy and gross. Finally, a pair of hairy hands(the same ones that lingered on my chocolate chips) came down from the heavens, and picked up our tray! He brought us over to a table full of ready to ship cookie boxes Betty Crockers name was written all over it. His wife's a dictator! He picked me up and sniffed me. He was about to take a nibble, but then his wife came and slapped him again, and I fell into the box. The last thing i remember is my bretheren falling into the box with me, and then i was taped shut forever. Or was i?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.8M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
4M 161K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
6.6M 180K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...