Larry Stylinson Oneshots

By TheStolenHeart

The titel says it all. Lots of Larry, lots of fluff, romance and cheesiness. Also: smut More

Two birds trapped in their cages
More than friendship (smut)
A day to remember
I will always win (smut)
A new beginning
Just a normal night (smut)
You're not what other people think of you (Marcel/Punk!Louis)
Lips and tongues (smut)
Nothing more than happiness
A Merry Larry Christmas
Think about it and come home
I'm your rope and you're my anchor
The way I know your body I don't really need much (part 1)
I only see me and you; That's why I'm all over you (part 2)

The Phonecall

907 13 3
By TheStolenHeart

Hello again :)

I never thought that I would get a few reads. And now I have over 50 after just three parts!! You don't know how much that means to me!

Ehhm yes, I want to thank @Twinkletoeslover so much!! Because she was the first who commented my oneshots and gave me the the courage to keep on writing. And that's why this oneshot is dedicated to her. I hope you like it! :D

And she just started a new Larry fanfic, it's called "You may be crazy, but you're still mine" and I think it's awesome!! So please, check it out!

Well enough from me, have fun while reading!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Phonecall

Harry Styles is just a normal 19 year old boy. Every morning when he has to go to his work at the little bakery in his hometown, he is grumpy, because he is awake until the late night. He loves to go out with his best mates, partying and drinking. He doesn’t need anything else. As long as he gets his money to pay for rent and food, he is ok.

But sometimes, when he comes home after work or an enjoying day with his friends, he feels lonely. Lonely because there is no one he can talk to. He loves to talk about how his day has been how he feels and wants to know a lot about other people and what they have in their minds.

Harry is a talking person. First really shy, but when you get to know him better, he won’t stop talking for hours.

But when he is at home there is no one he can talk to. Everything is silent.

This night, after a long day, he’s sitting on his grey sofa. The TV screen is glimmering, but doesn’t catch Harry’s attention. He is lost in his own thoughts, about everything and nothing.

Is this life really what I want? Every day, being just the little boy from the bakery, with the cute curly hair, who’s a bit clumsy and gets nervous easily in stressful situations.

Are there people outside who care about me?

What about my friends? Partying and being drunk all the time is their only talent. And they are proud to be like this.

Would they care?

What’s if everything I have right now would get lost? Is there someone who would help?

No, because you are alone!!!!

These are just a few of Harry’s thoughts, who are running through his mind. And that is what scares him the most.

He has always been very optimistic and lived every day as it was his last.

But loneliness changes people and drives them crazy with having thoughts of the worst.

Suddenly Harry’s phone rings and snappes  the young boy out of his own world.

“Hello?” He says in his dark raspy voice.

“Ehhhh yes, hello. I wanted to talk to a Miss Stark, but I guess I’m wrong? Your voice seems a bit dark for a woman.” The voice on the other line chuckled a bit.

Harry’s eyes widen and a shiver goes down his spine. This voice! In his entire life he has never heard such a voice before. It sounds so soft, so sweet, so angelic, so beautiful, that his mind goes crazy.

“N-no I’m not a Miss Stark and I’m s-sorry, I don’t know her either.” Harry starts to get nervous. He doesn’t like to talk to strangers on the phone. He’s too shy and usually he would just hang up. But in this case, he is too fascinated of this voice and he wants to hear it again.

“Naaah no problem. I’m sorry for distracting you at this wonderful evening” The voice chirped happily into the phone.

“N-no I really don’t mind. I-I’ts ok, r-really.”

Great, Harry, you start stuttering again. Harry cursed to himself.

“Ok then. So yeah, I’ll hang up now. Ehhhr yeah bye.” The voice says and then the only tone Harry hears is the beeping of the phone. And the beautiful voice is gone.

“Bye” Harry whispers. He has no idea, what happened to him. He doesn’t know why he feels so empty after the stranger hung up the phone. But the rest of the evening, he sits in the dark on his sofa, the TV turned off. The only thing he can think about is the voice. His eyes start to tear up. To whom belongs the voice? The voice that was like music in his ears. The voice that makes him feel happy for only a minute.

This voice is the last thing he thinks about, when he goes to sleep and the first one after waking up at the next day.

At the bakery, Harry can’t concentrate on the easiest things. He forgets some bread in the oven, instead of sugar he takes salt for the cupcake creme and he drops a full sack of flour on the floor and covers the whole bakery in a white powder.

When he hears the little bell ring that announce a new costumer the flour is on Harry’s nose, his red cheeks and in his curls, who are standing messily in every single direction.

He goes to the front of the bakery, where his costumer waits patiently.

“Hey, how can I help you?” He asks friendly.

“Hello, do you have those little chocolate cookies, today? I ate them one time and am totally in love with them!”

No! Harry thinks. This can’t be true!! You would recognize this voice everywhere!! But no! It’s too crazy, to hear this voice again! No.

“Hey, is everything ok? You look like you saw a ghost”

Harry blinks and looks to the person in front of him. He has never seen a so shining person. Everything beautiful compared to him is like a dry garden flower. Harry is so overwhelmed by the person that he can’t think straight anymore. The person’s caramel feathery hair, styled a bit messy, frames a perfect face. Blue eyes, perfect cheekbones, a small nose, beautiful lips, formed into a smile that shows perfect straight white teethes and on his chin short stubbles what makes it even more attractive, than it already is.

And this person should be the owner of the fascinating voice, Harry dreamt of? This person called him the day before accidentally and turned Harry’s life upside down?

“Sorry mate, but ehhhr what’s wrong? Your starring is kind of creepy.” The perfect person says.

Harry blushes in a deep red. “Oh my god. I-I didn’t w-want t-to. I-I… I’m so s-sorry!”

“Yeah, it’s cool. So? What about these cookies?”

“Ohh yeah. Right. B-be g-glad. W-We o-only have a few l-left.” Harry stutteres.

“Oi awesome!! I’ll take them all, if it’s ok!”

“S-sure”

Harry starts packing the cookies into a small bag and handles it to the beautiful stranger.

Harry, now or never. If he goes through the door now, maybe you’ll never see him again.”

“Uhhm. May I ask you something? I don’t want to sound like a creep or something”

The stranger smiles widely “Oh boy, I think nothing can be creepier than your starring. So talk to me!”

“Uhhm. Did you call someone yesterday? And searched for a Miss Stark?”

Now, the young man, looks confused at Harry. “Ehhhr why?”

Harry looks down. The flour on his hands becomes suddenly more interesting than anything else around him. “N-nevermind. I-I j-just thought, that y-you w-would be the o-one who c-called me, y-yesterd-day.”

Something seems to change in the stranger’s face. The confusion turns back to the teeth showing smile. “Ooooh, yes!! Are you the one, I called accidentally? Oh god, I’m sorry, I didn’t know that would bother you that much! And now that you’re saying it, I should’ve recognize your voice! Seriously, I’ve never heard such a raspy voice before. Sorry about yesterday, it won’t happen again! I promise, because I found the right number for Miss Stark and I already talked to her.”

“Nonononono!!!! It’s ok, like I told you on the phone!! Really, no problem! But uuhm. Yeah I was so perplexed, because your voice. I m-mean, since you called me yesterday, I can’t think about anything else. And I-I just had t-to ask if you are the stranger with the beautiful voice!”

Oh god Harry, you just didn’t say that out loud?!! How can you be so damn stupid!!!

Harry can’t remember when he was so embarrassed. The only thing he wants to do right now is going home, hiding under a big blanket and never gets found.

The stranger chuckles lightly, in a way that Harry could melt in front of him.

“What did you just say? So my voice drives you a bit crazy? Hah, that’s pretty funny! But thanks for the compliment. I think it’s kind of cute, actually.”

Harry lifts up his head, slowly he gazes his eyes back to the perfect person, just to see, that he’s observing him with a small grin.

“So, may I get to know, if my creepy stalker has a name, too?”

“Uhm it’s Harry. Harry Styles.”  He mumbles in a quite voice.

“Harry Styles. What a beautiful name. I’m Louis Tomlinson. Nice to meet you.” He reaches out his hand, waiting for Harry to shake it.

When Harry takes his hand, both boys feel a raising spark. Beginning in their now connected hands, it goes fast through their veins, like poison and if there has been another costumer in the little bakery, he could has seen the sparkles flying around the boys.

They look deeply into their eyes. And it takes a while for them to remember that they stand in the middle of the bakery, Harry covered in flour and Louis with a bag filled with cookies in his left hand.

Louis is the first, who’s breaking the silence. “Well, Harry, I think I have to take one thing back.” He says with a gorgeous smile on his face.

“And that’s what?” Harry asks nervous.

“The promise I made before, that I’ll never call you back. I think I can’t hold this promise, because if it’s ok for you, I would love to call you again just to hear your voice again.”

And from this day, Harry gets to know a feeling, he never felt before. The feeling to be loved, to be the only one in a person’s life and the most important thing, to know that there is someone who cares about him and that he is not alone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, that's it! I hope you like it!

Thanks for reading!

Comment?

Vote?

You guys would make my day, if you do that!

I love you all xxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 3.6K 22
a collection of larry smut and fluff, although a lot more smut. please don't hesitate to leave requests of something you wanna see, the comments and...
62.4K 832 20
The sexy life of Larry Stylinson wrapped into some cute, smut, weird, crap. #LoveIsLove
93.1K 1K 16
Exactly what the title says!!
2.4K 46 10
Larry one shots. Is there anything more to say? Some of these are older, so my writing sucks. I mean it sucks normally as well, but in some of those...