Taken 2

By cummccann

Sequel to Taken & Book 2 of the Taken series. in which the abductor struggles to remain sane More

Taken 2
Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36

06

8.5K 314 323
By cummccann

Before you get toooo excited, this is a short chapter.

"Can I get a master suite for two nights please."

"That'll be 856 per night and a total of 1,812 with tax," the blonde receptionist said.

Justin handed her his card. I turned towards him and whispered, "A standard room would have sufficed."

"Can I please see an ID?"

Justin showed her his ID. After she had finished the transaction she gave him the key. We walked over to the elevators and waited for one after pressing the button. Justin's arm was securely wrapped around my waist. I looked up at him and he was looking down at me. "Hi," he said.

I giggled, "Hi there."

"I love you so much," he whispered.

I smiled, "I love you too."

He smiled and pressed his lips on my forehead, "Thank you."

The elevator doors opened and a family with three little kids came out. The mother struggled to get the stroller out while the father struggled to keep the two of the kids from fighting. "Christopher stop fighting with your sister!" He yelled. Just as the kids started getting off the doors started closing and one of the little girls screamed. The father put his hands in front of the doors so they would open back up again. Justin helped him and held the doors back.

They finally managed to get off. "Thank you," the man said to Justin. Justin smiled and we got into the elevator. I remembered how Justin wanted ten kids. Maybe he stil does.

Once we were on out floor, floor 16, we walked to the door and Justin unlocked it with the key. The room was huge, it had a king sized bed along with a couch, a kitchen, a bathroom, a walk in closet, and a balcony.

"This is huge..." I whispered.

"I know, only the best for you," he said throwing his bag on the floor and crashing onto the bed. He patted the spot next to him. I slowly climbed onto the bed and laid by him. "Promise to never leave me," he said, "but only promise if you'll keep your promise."

"I promise," I said.

"Okay."

"Go shower," I ordered kissing his cheek.

"Okay," he said getting up and waking into the bathroom.

I got up and walked over to the sliding doors that led to the balcony. I stepped outside and looked at the beautiful view of downtown LA. It was completely mesmerizing.

I promised Justin to never leave him... Am I going to keep that promise? For now I think so. I stood out on the balcony for a while and a few minutes later I heard the shower stop. I didn't think anything of it until Justin started calling out my name.

"Felicity? Where are you? Felicity!" He yelled.

I quickly rushed back inside. My first thought was that we was hurt, but he was perfectly fine with a towel wrapped around his waist. He was panicking.

"I'm right here," I said.

He let a sigh of relief out and ran his hand through his hair. "Thank God... I thought you left," he mumbled.

I walked closer to him, "I didn't. I'm still here."

He pulled me into his arms and I swear I could clearly hear his heart racing in his chest. He had panicked when he didn't see me. He's traumatized and scared that I might leave him again.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too," I said.

He smelled clean and a little like smoke still but the smell wasn't as strong as before. His body was cold from the cold water that he had used, and he there were some water droplets that were still on his skin. When I pulled away from the hug my shirt was slightly wet. "Sorry," he said.

"No it's okay, don't worry about it," I said.

He pulled out a clean pair of boxers from his bag. Without warning me or telling me to leave his dropped his towel and slipped his boxers up. His body was beautiful he was so in shape.

"Do you want to take a shower or sleep?" He asked.

"Sleep."

He started pulling the bedspread back Alton with the sheets. I walked over to the bed and watched as he sat down. I took my apron from work off of my waist and placed it down then slowly unbottoned the button on my pants. Justin's eyes were focused on mine. When I started to unbutton the buttons to my shirt his eyes went down to my chest. I let the shirt fall revealing my black lace bra. I pulled my pants down and kicked them off then climbed into bed with him. I was expecting him to start making out with me and taking my underwear off so he could fuck me but instead he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer burying his face in my neck.

Justin

Nothing felt better than this. Felicity smelled so good and I just felt so safe now. She wrapped her thin arm around my neck and held me. I closed my eyes. Would Felicity ever leave me again? I hope not.

I hope that now I could continue living with her and soon make a family with her. A few kids would be great and I truly want to spend the rest of my life with her. Like she said before, until we're old and in wheelchairs.

I suddenly felt Fel's fingers through my hair. She twisted a few stands of my hair with her finger.

Now my only concern is Fredo. Will he ever talk to me? I feel like I've lost my best friend.

Four hours later

Felicity

I woke up and the room was now dark. Justin was still holding onto me tightly. My face was on his hair and just as I felt his hair on my nose I sneezed. Justin didn't wake up he was still quietly snoring. I looked over at the clock on the nightstand. 9:07PM. Shit! My mom is probably freaking out!

I pushed Justin's arm off and just as I sat up Justin woke up, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing Jay, I'm just going to check my phone," I said. I pulled my phone out of the pocket of my pants. I pressed the home button but the screen wouldn't light up. "Shit it's dead," I said, "I have to get home."

"Okay, let me get dressed so I can take you," he said as he got up and pulled some sweats and a black shirt out of his bag.

I got dressed and so did he. In less than fifteen minutes we were in his car and he was driving me back to the restaurant so I could pick up my car.

I closed the door behind me and Justin walked over to me.

"I love you," he said as he held my hands in his.

"I love you too," I said.

"Take care, and text me when you get home okay?"

"Okay,"I said.

I walked over to my car and unlocked it. I turned towards Justin and waved goodbye to him. He waved back and smiled. I got inside my car and drove home. Once I turned the onto my street I saw two police cars with their lights flashing.

Oh my god no.

I parked across the street and quickly ran to the front door. I opened it and everyone turned to look at me. Four police officers, my parents, Alejandra, and the next door neighbors.

"Oh my God Felicity! Where the hell were you!?" My mom yelled.

"Are you okay?" An officer asked me.

"I'm fine, I'm sorry, my phone died," I said showing them my phone.

"That doesn't answer my question!" She yelled.

"I was with a friend. Mom calm down you didn't have to call the cops," I said.

"Girl you had us worried," Alejandra said walking over to me and giving me a hug.

"You're grounded. From now on you're going to go to work and come straight home. I want you home by 3:15," my mom said.

"You could have told us that you were going to be with a friend, Felicity," my dad said rubbing my freaking out mother's back.

"I'm so sorry officers, I'm just on panic mode all the time and I was afraid something happened to her again," my mom apologized.

"It's okay ma'am we understand," the officer said. "Are you sure you're okay Felicity? Is anyone threatening you?"

"No I'm fine really," I said.

"Okay, if anything seems strange to you don't hesitate to call," the other officer said.

In less than ten minutes everyone was gone and I was on the couch ready to be scolded by my mother.

"Felicity you need to understand that we worry about you, you're mother is not mad she's just worried and a little scared-" my father started before he was interrupted by my mom.

"No Phil, I am pissed the fuck off. Felicity you should never go anywhere without telling us where you are going! What if something happened! Who were you with anyway?" She asked.

I froze. What do I say.

"Answer my question."

"A friend from work," I said.

"You better not come home pregnant. You are in no shape to be dating. Go to your room and stay there. Tomorrow you will stay in your room the whole day," she said.

I sighed and made my way upstairs. I went into my room and closed the door behind me. I plugged in my phone and laid on the bed. After five minutes my phone turned on. I quickly texted Justin letting him know that I was home and that I was unfortunately grounded.

New text message from Justin:

How come?

To Justin:

I forgot to tell her that I would be home late.

From Justin:

Oh sorry.

To Justin:

It's okay.

From Justin:

When can I see you again?

To Justin:

Idk. When I'm not grounded lol.

From Justin:

How long do you think you'll be grounded?

To Justin:

Maybe a month. My mom sucks at grounding.

From Justin:

Okay. Good night, I love you.

To Justin:

Good night. I love you too.

I locked my phone. I'm telling my twenty one year old boyfriend that I'm grounded. That's sad... I'm kind of embarrassed but I mean I am only seventeen so yeah...

My mom suddenly walked in. She wasn't shaking anymore. "I'm sorry."

I looked up at her, "It's okay."

"You're ungrounded. But you have a phone for a reason. Use it. Tell me when you're going out so I don't have to worry about you. Once it was six I went ballistic. You weren't answering my calls and your car was still at work I thought that guy took you again," she explained.

"My friend gave me a ride to his place," I said.

"Okay. Are you and this boy going out?" She asked.

"No, we're just friends," I lied.

"Okay, good night," she said.

"Good night," I replied before she left my room and closed the door behind her.

Victory. She really does suck at grounding. My longest time grounded was a week. That was after the party.

Justin

I laid back on the bed and turned the tv on. Now that Felicity took me back I'm stress free. I'm ready to take her home with me as soon as she tells her mom. I don't know how but she will come back to me.

I looked over at the bag on the floor. There's just one more thing I really have to do...

Who else thinks Felicity is lying when she says "I love you"?

Who feels really bad for Justin?

So my mom made me eat broccoli. I had prepared my soup and when I turned to grab some water from the fridge and came back she had dropped pieces of broccoli and spinach and peas in my soup. Like what? Excuse me, this was not here 3.7 seconds ago...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 10.3K 42
[Sequel to Scandal] After Aubrey has thought out her plan, it was going perfectly well. It was still in progress, and still being worked on. Plan Rev...
20.9K 353 56
Sequel to "Don't tell" if u haven't read that go back and do it! This follows Amanda's kidnapping and the many struggles afterwards. *contains mat...
101K 2.9K 31
Secret Love Sequel. Runaway Love: Good Girl Gone Bad. "You know that I can't live without you and I am doing this because I want to be with you for...
4.4K 161 35
Book 2 of series.