Poison (Isaac Lahey/ Daniel S...

Autorstwa yyyuckkyyyy

It was like a curse. He was her antidote. She was his poison. Azalea Mal, the girl that's raised and expected... Więcej

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/N
Chapter 9
A/N

Chapter 1

6.1K 122 15
Autorstwa yyyuckkyyyy

Song: Ben Howard- The Wolves

*

*

*

Chris grabbed my bags and pushed open the front door to their house. My eyes widened as I looked around the house. It was big and extremely neat. Victoria must take a life time to clean this house. This is extremely different from the small apartment in New York.  A smile broke onto my face. "Thanks for taking me in, Chris." I looked at him as he set my bags down in the living room. My parents were off on a family "business" trip. They actually just went across the country to kill some supernatural creatures, I don't know why they bother to cover it up. They should know that I know what's going on. They started to train me once I hit age 10. I know how to shoot an arrow, I can throw daggers, hell I can easily kill someone with just my bare hands. But it took lots of sweat to be able to do that. The Mal family is extremely close with the Argent family. I used to be extremely close with their daughter Allison, I moved to New York and we attempted to keep talking but it was hard. We both had to keep on with our lives. We talk occasionally, but not as much. I've been told that she hasn't hunted and isn't as trained as I am. 

"It's no problem, you're like a niece to me." He smiled as he squeezed my shoulder. Chris is best friends with my dad. They're basically brothers. Which basically means he's like my uncle. 

"My parents gave me this letter." I pull out an envelope. "They're basically just apologizing for not being able to make it to Kate's funeral.. Sorry for your loss." I say and look down to my feet. I find it a bit awkward to bring up a dead person but her funeral is tomorrow and I am attending. I remember Kate, she was nice and full of energy. I remember she watched me train along with Chris. She said that I would make a perfect hunter. I looked up at Chris, before he can say anything another voice beat him. Chris quickly took the envelope from my hands and dug it into his back pocket.

"Azalea!" A shrill voice came from the side. I turned my head and Victoria came to view. She hasn't changed at all. I have to admit the lady used to scare the crap out of me when I was younger. Her arms were outstretched as she approached me, quickly wrapping her arms around me. She engulfed me in a tight hug and I hugged her back with the same strength. I winced slightly as she touched the injury I had on my torso. She pulled away a few seconds later and her eyes skimmed my body. "You changed so much!" Well duh, you haven't seen more in six years, what do you expect? That I would shrink? Instead of actually saying that I forced a smile onto my face. "Come, let's get you to Allison." She turned around and quickly walked up stairs and I followed behind her. I noticed a black dress in a clear plastic bag. Must be her's or Allison's.She opened a door and I heard Allison.

"If you don't trust me enough to let me have a lock on my door, the least you can do is knock." She muttered. I stopped out in front. I didn't just want to walk in, that would be so rude of me. But her mom wants me to come.

"Did I interrupt something?" Victoria asked.

"Just my studying. My life, my -happiness- will to live." Allison responded. My eyes widened as I slowly started to back away from the door. Yeah, I shouldn't be listening into this, it's none of my business. Victoria soon started to walk around her room, as if searching for something. What in the hell?

"I picked up your dress for the funeral tomorrow." 

"You can just put it on my desk. Can I go back to studying now? Or would you like to do a full body cavity search?" Allison asked. Pure annoyance basically dripped from her words. Victoria walked towards the window and opened it up. "Mom. Mom!" She stuck her head out of the window and looked around. Victoria slowly turned around and looked at Allison, her eyebrows raised.

"Azalea," Victoria called out and I cursed under my breath. "Come in, sweetheart." That word didn't sound right in her mouth. Not at all. I walked into Allison's room. It was nice, too girly if you ask me. But nice. I smiled as my eyes landed on Allison, who was currently sitting on her bed. She smiled once she saw me. "I'll leave you girls to catch up." Victoria exited her room and I sat on her bed. 

"Well puberty did you good." I spoke up as her eyebrows rose and I laughed. "Sorry, that didn't come out right." Allison shook her head as she smiled. 

"No, it's okay." She answered as she fixed her hair and that's when I realized how her cheeks were a little blushed and her lips were a bit swollen. "Puberty did you good too." I rose an eyebrow as I pursed my lip, slightly. I debated whether or not to bring it up. Silence took over us as Allison looked at me awkwardly.

"You were making out with someone." I finally spoke up and Allison's eyes widened and she quickly attempted to regain her previous posture.

"Um, no." 

"First mistake, saying 'um' in the beginning of your sentence." I smirked as I sat up straighter. "Second mistake, you physically reacted. If you wanted to lie, you don't say 'um' and you try to keep your body from doing what you just did." She smiled as she looked down, her hair covered her face. "You don't have to tell me if you were though. I won't pressure you." I laid down on her bed as I looked at her. She looked like she was thinking about it in her mind. She looked at me and shrugged.

"Yeah, I was." She admitted, in an extremely low voice. "But please don't tell my mom or my dad or anyone in this house," Her eyes widened slightly as her lips were in a straight line. "Please." I wanted a friend, a close one. I needed her trust and I'm determined to get it. 

"I won't, I promise." I smiled sweetly. "And I always keep my promises." She smiled and sat back. "So who's the lucky guy?" She looked at a wall and smiled a love struck smile. Wow she was in deep.

"Scott, his name is Scott McCall." She answered as her eyes remained on the wall, the smile still on her face. I shook my head as she looked back at me. She was head over heels for the guy, that isn't good. I don't believe someone should get too attached to someone. Her eyes stopped at my torso and her eyes widened."You're bleeding." I clenched my jaw and looked down at my light blue shirt. Blood started to pass through it. I cursed as I stood up quickly. "What is it?" Allison asked as she stood up and approached me. I quickly backed away.

"It's nothing." I shook my head and was about to walk out of her room. She stopped me. 

"I told you about a boyfriend I'm not even supposed to be with and you won't tell me why you're currently bleeding like hell?" Allison said with wide eyes. Shit, she has a point. I pressed my lips into a tight line and lifted up my shirt up to the injury. I didn't know her eyes could get any wider than previously. I was wrong. Three claw marks were printed onto my torso, they weren't so bad that they would need stitches but they weren't so good either. "A werewolf did this to you?" I looked up at her and tilted my head to the side. How did she know? I thought she didn't know any of this. 

"How'd you know?" I asked as I dropped my blood stained shirt. "I thought you didn't know anything about that?" Allison scoffed and crossed her arms.

"I know more than I'm supposed to." My eyebrows rose, I was impressed. I didn't think she would know anything about it. I thought I would have to come up with a stupid lie that somehow sounded reasonable. "You have to go to my mo-" 

"No!" I said a little bit too quickly, she looked at me with a completely confused look on her face. "No one can know." She opened her mouth and looked like she was about to argue with me. I held up a finger. "They can't know, Allison." If they found out they would tell my parents and my parents would tell them to ground me or something like that because they have a rule, where I can't hunt when their off on a family 'business' trip that was out of the country. It was a dumb thing for them to do because I'm pretty sure they know that I was going to go hunting regardless. 

"Fine, I won't." She muttered. 

"I have to go change into another shirt really quickly." I respond as I noticed more blood was getting onto my shirt. "I'll be back in a few." I walk out of her room and into the room that Victoria pointed out earlier. I lock the door and opened my luggage. I grabbed a black shirt and pulled out a box of  large adhesive gauze pads. I pulled off my shirt and grabbed some cotton balls and rubbing alcohol from my luggage. I always bring stuff like these with me. I even brought some weapons, like a crossbow and dozens and dozens of arrows. I have a dagger in my boot right now as well. I doused the cotton balls with rubbing alcohol and quickly cleaned my wound. I sucked in a breath as I cleaned my wounds. I was trained to deal with pain far worse than this, this is nothing compared to the pain I've endured. Once I finished I grabbed a gauze pad and put it over my wound. I pulled on the black shirt and opened the door to find Allison standing there. She had her coat on and looked like she was about to leave. I gave her a questioning look.

"No time to explain, just come with me." Allison said and I didn't hesitate to grab my coat. My first night here and I was already going out, this is exciting.

Allison explained everything to me while we were on our way. It all seemed a bit bizarre to me. How does a girl run off into the woods completely naked? It's way too bizarre. We got to the hospital and even then I didn't question Allison. She seemed like she was afraid and she was extremely nervous. I can basically smell it. I didn't speak because I thought it would make things worse. Allison quickly walked over to a Jeep and I followed behind her.

"What are you doing here? Someone's gonna see us." A male voice spoke. I peered into the Jeep and saw two cute boys. The one with the buzz cut looked directly at me with a questioning look on his face. The other was too busy talking to Allison to notice me.

"I don't care - she is my best friend, and we need to find her before they do." Allison spoke as she looked at the brown eyed boy.

"I can find her before the cops can." What is he like extremely good at playing hide and seek or something?

"How about before my father does?" Allison questioned.

"He knows?" Buzz cut boy asked as he tore his eyes off me and onto Allison.

"Yeah. I just saw him and three other guys leave the house in two SUVs." I spoke up, joining into the conversation. They all looked at me, the brown eyes boy finally looking at me. He seemed confused as he looked at Allison. Allison just gave him a 'I'll-Explain-Later' look.

"Search party." Brown eyes said spoke up as he looked at me. I simply scoffed and shook my head.

"It's more like a hunting party." 

"Get in." Brown eyes said as he looked at Allison. Allison scrambled in and so did I. I don't even know these dudes and I got in the freaking car with them. What a night.

"All right, but if she's turning, would they actually kill her?" Buzz cut spoke up. My eyebrows rose and I realized what they're talking about. That Lydia girl was bit. If she killed an innocent human then she will die and there's nothing we can do about it. I'll probably be the one to kill her, I've been trained to do this. 

"I don't know. They won't tell me anything. Okay, all they say is, 'We'll talk after Kate's funeral, when the others get here.'" That's when brown eyed boy stuck his head out of the window and freaked me out a bit. I don't want to question it because the people in Beacon Hills can do that.. for fun? Yeah, that seems rather absurd to me.

"What others?" Buzz cut questioned. "Others like her?" He said referring to me.

" I don't know, they won't tell me that yet." Allison responded and I rose an eyebrow as I looked at her.

"Okay, your family's got some serious communication issues to work on. Scott, are we going the right way?" Buzz cut boy asked as he looked at brown eyed boy whose name is Scott.

"Take the next right!" Scott exclaimed as I shifted in my seat. "Why do I smell blood?" I heard him whisper. Oh my gosh, how in the hell can I be so freaking clueless? The dude's a freaking werewolf. My eyes widened as I reached down for the dagger in my boot. In a swift move I had my dagger pressed against Scott's throat. A yell erupted in the Jeep and I looked at Allison.

"Azalea what the hell!" Allison spoke in a panicked voice. Buzz cut pressed onto the brakes causing the Jeep to stop abruptly. He looked at me in a panicked way.

"This is what happens when I let a really hot girl that I don't know in my Jeep." Buzz cut muttered to himself as he held up his hands.

"He's a werewolf, Allison!" I exclaimed as I kept the dagger on his throat. "He could have killed someone innocent!"

"No! He hasn't killed anyone! He's my boyfriend." She shot back as she continued with the panicked expression. "Please take the dagger away from his throat." I hesitated but slowly took it away from his throat. Everyone visibly relaxed. "What is wrong with you?"

"I'm sorry! I've been trained since I was ten to hunt werewolves! It's a habit!" I exclaimed as I still held tightly onto my dagger. "I mean what's wrong with you? You're going out with a werewolf!" I turned to Scott. "Let me see your eyes." Scott turned to me with an afraid expression. "No you idiot, your other eyes." He nodded and his eyes flashed a bright gold. I licked my lips before slipping the dagger back into my boot. "Sorry about that, I've been trained to do-"

"Yeah, It's okay." Scott says as he rubs his throat. "As long as you don't do it again." He said as I sent him an apologetic look. All of a sudden buzz cut boy moves from his seat and closer to me.

"You ever do somethi-"

"Stiles! I said it was okay." Scott exclaimed as he grabbed onto Stiles' sweater. Stiles looked back at him and hesitated for a few seconds before moving back into his seat. He then began driving once again. Way to go Azalea, tried to make some friends but that back fired once you pulled out your freaking dagger. We soon got out of the Jeep and started walking through the woods.

"She came here? You sure?" Stiles asked once we stopped in front of a burnt house.

"Yeah, this is where the scent leads." Scott responded.

"All right, but has Lydia ever been here?" Stiles looked at Scott and then at Allison, waiting for an answer.

"Not with me. Maybe she came here on instinct, like she was looking for Derek." Allison answered. This is all so interesting, so bizarre. I'm helping them look for some naked girl that I don't even know. With a werewolf. Never would I have thought that I would be doing something like this.

"You mean - looking for an Alpha." Scott spoke as he turned to look at Allison.

"Wolves need a pack, right?"

"Not all of them." I answered her, finally joining into the conversation.

"But would she have been drawn to an Alpha?" Allison's eyes drifted onto me."Is it an instinct to be part of a pack?"

"Yeah," I shrugged at the possibility. "They're stronger in packs."

"Like strength in numbers." Allison walked around the area as she looked at the ground.

"No," I shook my head as I added on. "Like literally stronger, faster, better in every way."

"That the same for an Alpha?" Allison asked. I shrugged once again as Scott answered this question.

"That'll make Derek stronger too." He turned to me. "You know a lot."

I smirked and cocked my head to the side, slightly. "I'm a hunter, what do you expect?" Scott nodded as Stiles crouched down onto the ground and looked at something.

"Whoa, hey, look at this." I walked next to Stiles along with Allison, we both looked down at what he was looking at. I instantly recognized it as a tripwire. "You see this? I think it's a tripwire." I turned to look at Scott.

"Don't trip i-" I wasn't able to finish my sentence because the next thing you know Stiles pulled onto the tripwire, causing Scott to fly up and I pursed my lips as I turned to Stiles.

"Stiles!"

"Yeah, buddy?" Stiles turned to look at Scott. He pressed his lips into a thin line. "Oh." I bit my lip to keep from laughing. These two sure are something else.

"Next time you see a tripwire - don't trip it." Scott spoke as his body rotated a bit.

"Yeah, noted." Stiles stood up and walked over to Scott. I walked over and reached for my dagger to cut lose the rope.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Someone's coming. Hide. Go!" Stiles quickly grabbed onto my wrist and pulled me with him. Allison quickly hid behind a tree. Stiles stopped at a tree, pulling me with him. I think it's cute how he felt the need to do that to me. My body pressed against his and my eyes widened slightly as Stiles reacted the same way. I opened my mouth to say something but Stiles quickly pressed his finger to my lips. My eyebrows furrowed as I slapped his hand away and stayed behind the tree in silence. I heard Chris' voice but I couldn't really make out what he was saying. I hear the car leave and I quickly step out from my hiding. Stiles stumbles but catches his balance.

"You okay?" Allison asked Scott who was still hanging upside down.

"It's just another life - threatening conversation with your dad." Scott responded. Allison looked up and spotted a tree that had the rope attached to it. She ran over to it.

"Azalea, help me with this." I raise an eyebrow as Stiles runs to her side instead. I reach down to my boot and pull out my dagger.

"How about I just cut him down?" I asked and heard a small thud. I turned and spotted Scott on his feet.

"Thanks, but I think I got it." Scott replies with a small smile on his face. I scoffed as stuck my dagger back into my boot. Scott started to walk back towards the burnt house and we followed in tow.

+++++++

A/N

I'm super excited to write this fanfic because Daniel is bae material af. Lol anyways, thanks for reading the first chapter. If you liked it keep reading! If you don't then idk but I hope you do keep reading..  I'll be updating at random times, I might update several times a week, I might not. Idk it'll be random. Anyways, don't forget to Vote, Comment and Share!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxx

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

288K 11.6K 41
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
121K 5.6K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
906K 41.4K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
1M 18.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...