I did it for Love (Itachi lov...

By OnJongMinKeyTaem

More

I did it for love (Itachi love story) Exerpt
I did it for love Chapter 1
I did it for Love Cha[ter 2
I did it for Love Chapter 3
I did it for Love Chapter 4
I did it for Love Chapter 5
I did it for Love Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 7

1K 7 2
By OnJongMinKeyTaem

Hi guys i'm finally back with more Itachi:)) and guess what he's apart of the chapter i'll be uploading this every wednesday now:) this and the other two Sasuke stories Obssesd and Amnesia:) soo enjoy and comment...

Tea left the club vaguely remembering Takuya carrying her back to her house. Man she was wasted, and that didn’t help the Itachi problem at all. It seemed like the more she had drunk the stronger her memory of him was. Damn, she thought she wouldn’t remember her fucking name let alone forgotten memories.

“Babe?” the soft inquiring of Takuya’s voice interrupted her reverie.

“Yes, Takuya?” she replied hoarsely which most likely came out as Yesh Takuyaaash?

He chuckled at her for slurring her words, “You sure drunk a lot tonight, I think I should keep you company and make sure you don’t get hurt.”

She giggled poking at his back as she dangled across his shoulder, “You just wanna do dirty things to me.”

He laughed darkly, “Only if you’re up for it,” she could just picture the lecherous smile on his face right now.

“You naughty, naughty boy,” she sang squirming in his arms, while he slapped her ass lightly.

“You haven’t seen naughty, Tea….” His voice trailed off promising a very good time for her.

But as soon as she had gotten home and onto her bed she had fallen straight to sleep, not recalling if Takuya had left for the night.

***

Tea woke up early with a headache from hell… literally, and as she rolled over to block the sunlight from her eyes, she felt another person in the bed with her. And she then remembered how Takuya must have stayed with her through the night carrying her drunken depressed ass home. She sat up on the edge of the bed sighing and getting up. Grandma Tsunade wanted her to start the mission early so she dragged herself up doing her morning routine.

Leaving the bathroom in her towel she saw that Takuya wasn’t in her bed anymore.

“Very generous of you to have me wake up to you basically naked…”

She turned around and saw Takuya fully dressed his hair a messy disarray which was very sexy on him.

“You are such a pervert sometimes,” she muttered smiling.

He chuckled unabashed, “If you knew how beautiful you were you’d understand,” he wrapped his arms around her, “so I’m guessing Lady Tsunade is sending you on a mission.”

She gave him a quick kiss, dropping her towel walking into the closet. “Yeah something about guarding a scroll…”

“Well you be careful. And talking about careful I went downstairs as you were in the shower and Sasuke gave me a pep talk,” he chuckled walking into the closet with her watching her with admiring eyes as she dressed herself.

“A pep talk?” she asked glancing at him. “Really?”

“Yeah he said ‘Takuya I will beat your ass if you ever hurt Tea’ and then he patted me on the shoulder and left.”

“Hmm that does sound like Sasuke… I love that kid so much.” She said giggling.

“Oh so he just threatened me and that increases your love for him I see how things work Tea.”

She shook her head smiling, “You know I didn’t mean it that way.”

Finished putting on her fishnets and black and red-laced gloves she marched past Takuya who was still watching her. “It’s a crime to look as good as you do.”

“And it’s a crime to compliment someone as much as you do,” she laughed at his longing look and they both walked to Hokage’s Tower. “I’ll see you when I get back, I won’t be long and give Sasuke a kiss for me.” She grinned at his pained expression. To him, Sasuke has it out for him, but she knew Sasuke was just watching her back.

“Bye Tea!”

She waved him off and headed into the building.

***

Itachi and Kisame were watching what was happening in the hokage’s office through the window and he saw Tea walking in. Itachi is still surprised at how sexy she looks, her black hair suits her but he did love the way her silver hair used to match her eyes. It was one of his favorite things about her. Damn it! He shouldn’t think about her he was here to get the scroll and forget about this village he left behind.

“Hey Itachi, isn’t that the same woman that was singing in that bar last night?” Kisame whispered. “The one that you had your eye on.”

Itachi glared at Kisame to shut him up. Leave it up to him to be observant at a moment like this. Itachi normally is in control of ridiculous emotions such as lust. It was a stupid craving he normally only decided to give in to every once in a while but every time he was with Tea that control went out the window, especially when they were younger.

“So she must be the one the Hokage decided to deliver the scroll, hmmm I guess that means we get to see if her singing and dancing skills are just as good as her fighting skills. Such a pity we have to kill her, she’s a beauty.”

“Kisame, shut up.” Itachi didn’t know why his temper was so short normally he just ignored his random chatter.

“Sorry,” Kisame mumbled and focused his attention back in the room.

Itachi stared as Tsunade handed her the scroll and Tea bowed at her and walked out of the room.

“Kisame we are going to intercept her when she gets closer to the border, we don’t to attract unwanted attention.”

***

“This should be an easy enough mission, carry scroll to the Sand Village and be on my way back,” Tea thought jumping from tree to tree.

But Tea couldn’t help but to think about Itachi and how much he was on her mind the previous night. Her thoughts had never reached that level since… well, when he first left six years ago. Finally reaching one of her resting stops, she found a small lake that she paused to drink from. Goddamn it Tea. Her mind needed to be in this. She couldn’t think about the past, especially when it brought her such pain.

“I promise to always take care of you Tea; nobody will ever harm you as long as I’m here…” Itachi had said that to her many times. Wiping away a few tiny tears, Tea cupped her hands and started to drink the fresh water. Why of all times was she thinking about it, about him? She had a damn good life at home, friends and Sasuke who cared about her. And she owed it to them to not think about someone who betrayed her, his brother and the village.

“I don’t need you Itachi.” She said grabbing a hold of the angel-shaped necklace Itachi had given to her.

“Really? How sad I thought we loved each other.”

Tea caught her breath at the familiar bass voice of her ex-boyfriend. No it couldn’t be. Not now. Not after six years of absolutely nothing. Turning around she got a glimpse of the older Itachi, and there was nothing lacking in the looks department, in fact, he had gotten hotter. No- wait. What the hell is she thinking? The black cloak with the huge collar he was wearing was opened revealing the infamous smirk she had used to love, but now; it only caused anger and confusion.

“It-,” her throat tightened up and tears began to well, “When I imagined this moment I thought about a lot of things I would say and do to you, if I saw you. And now only one thing comes to mind, I wanna kick you ass for all of the crap you put me and Sasuke through.”

The smirk on his face turned into a smile, yeah an actual smile. And didn’t that piss her off.

“Tea give me the scroll.”

“Yeah girlie, give him the scroll- hmm, you even smell good.”

Tea tensed as she turned around to be met face to face with a blue fish. “Damn, I bet you have a hard time finding girls with that face.” Shark-bait’s lecherous smile turned into a frown at her comment.

Looking back at Itachi’s face, which turned back into its normal emotionless mask, Tea shook her head. She didn’t want to fight him but instead ask him many questions. But some little part inside of her made her want to kill him for leaving her alone and ruining Sasuke’s childhood. For the sake of testing his ability. But most importantly, it was her duty to protect the scroll so her emotions needed to be ditched.

“I’m sorry but you’re not getting anything from me.”

“Well that’s a shame girlie-“

“Kisame, check around the perimeters. Leave this fight to me.”

“But-,” Tea watched as Itachi’s red eyes changed into the mangekyu sharingan. So that’s what it looks like. His glare sent shivers up her spine.

Kisame grunted but left quickly and as soon as he did, Itachi’s eyes turned back to normal.

“Why Itachi?” was all she seemed to manage to come out of her mouth.

Closing his eyes, he opened them slowly his obsidian orbs boring into her silver. He appeared right in front of her face his warm breath she felt across her lips.

“I thought you were going to kick my ass.” He smirked once again. Itachi knew she was bluffing. He always had known. She wanted to but him being this close to her… she couldn’t think, couldn’t move. All of her defenses were down if he wanted to kill her and take the scroll why does he not just do it?

“Because…,” he gazed at her lips and a blush fanned across her pale face. Damn her she wanted to kiss him. He brought his hands up on both sides of her face, using his thumb to gently massage it. “Tea…” by now his warm, muscular body was against every part of hers, and she could feel how much he wanted her. as soon as his hips met hers, she pushed him back with all of her strength.

Breathing in and out she looked at his calm face and anger overtook her. This was all just a game to him. He knew exactly how she felt and he was toying with her.

“You’re such an asshole. And the only way you’re going to get the scroll is over my dead body.”

“Suit yourself, my angel.”

Those two words caught her off guard but she still stood strong in her stance. Grabbing at her weapons pouch on her hips she took out four shuriken and through it at Itachi who skillfully dodged it. Using her hand signs, she used a jutsu she invented that made the shuriken as if a boomerang, which came back around, and she grabbed them. Standing back up from a crouch, she saw that he had reactivated his sharingan.

“You had me right where you wanted me!” She dodged one of his fireball jutsu, which in turn caused quite a few trees to burn down. “Why didn’t you kill me then?! Huh?”

Itachi appeared right behind her and she quickly substituted herself with a log.

“Not bad.” She heard him call across her to the field. “Pretty fast… but not fast enough,” looking down quickly she, remembered something Kakashi told her. If she ever was to battle Itachi, (Which was somewhat creepy considering she thought he was a little crazy at the time) never look directly in his eyes. So dodging the fireball, which again was a distraction, she cartwheeled out of the way behind a tree, to catch her breath.

***

So she has improved over the years, Itachi thought with approval. Itachi cursed himself repeatedly with the stunt he pulled just a few minutes ago. She thought he was toying with her emotions when he himself wanted her so badly it hurt. When she pushed him off her, it woke him up. Kami-sama he needed to end this quick or he was going to have some serious issues.

Itachi knew exactly where she was and appeared right in front of her. Her black hair was wind-blown and her silver eyes bright and sharp. And the anger he knew she felt only made him that much turned on by her.

“I don’t want to kill you Tea, so give me the scroll.”

He knew it was dumb to ask because once Tea set her mind to do something she was going to carry it through. “No.”

“Hn,” grabbing her by the neck he pressed a pressure point that knocked her right out.

He knew he shouldn’t do this but he was going to do it anyway, and right at that point Kisame reappeared and Itachi’s eyes turned back to normal.

“She dead?” he asked looked at her limp form across Itachi’s shoulder.

“No.”

“So you two did have a history? Hmm she’s pretty hot, although she needs to work on her mouth.”

“Drop it Kisame. We’re heading home.”

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 264 10
Just a few miniature Naruto stories. But no more to come. Sorry ^.^
278K 13.7K 30
1.9M 33.2K 166
Very first book ever. New here. I love the Akatsuki boys soo. Yep! Check out my Naruto Scenarios as well XD hope you enjoy this!!