The Devil Is My Guardian

By brech33se

One thing I'll always remember is my parents saying "Everyone has a story" "Everyone has a story with a past... More

The Devil Is My Guardian
Chapter One ~ From The Start.
Chapter Two ~ Raccoon Eyes.
Chapter Three ~ Overweight Angry Meatball.
Chapter Four ~ Stall Buddies.
Chapter Five ~ Coopers Cupcake
Chapter Six ~ Badass Ninja Warrior.
Chapter Seven ~ Turbo
Chapter Eight ~ Chubs
Chapter Nine ~ Creepy Horny Old Man-boy
Chapter Ten ~ Sweet Cheeks
Chapter Eleven ~ Bambi
Chapter Twelve ~Crazy Teenage Girls
Chapter Thirteen ~ Overly Possessive Boyfriend
Chapter Fourteen ~ Awkward Turtle
Chapter Fifteen ~ Pumpkin
Chapter Sixteen ~ Ava Baby
Chapter Seventeen ~ Dip-Twad
Chapter Eighteen ~ Nasty Perveted Old Man
Chapter Nineteen ~ Dark Hero
Chapter Twenty ~ Return of the Raccoon Eyes
Chapter Twenty One ~ Tomato Face
Chapter Twenty-Two ~ A Stab To The Heart
Chapter Twenty-Three ~ Boneheads
Chapter Twenty-Four ~ Miss Cutie
Chapter Twenty-Five ~ The Last
Important News!

Bonus Chapter

274K 11.6K 4.1K
By brech33se

Ava Chance

Weeks later

"Today we take a new step in our journey of life." Milo said somewhere throughout his speech while speaking with pure confidence and keen intelligence. "Today we are all part of a new generation, a generation that will go on to do amazing... amazing things." Milo paused, making his speech so much more powerful.

"I'm sure some of us don't even know what we're going to do yet with our lives and maybe some of us have the whole plan thought out not missing a single detail." Milo sighed. "But nobody knows if any of our plans or goals are even going to happen- we don't know what is going to happen in the next ten years. We don't know how many bumps we are going face or how many things we will have to overcome."

"But what I do know, is that no matter how many things we go through we can always, always turn things around and do amazing things with our life's, whether your definition of amazing is having a steady job or discovering new life; we are capable of it all."

"Please remember what I'm saying right here right now and take time to think about it because maybe five or ten years from now it could really make a difference in how you see the world. Things might not go how you've planned and things might get really scary for yourself, but I want you to remember your all important, your all a part of something and capable of doing great things but only you can decide what great things you will be a part of."

"Only your decisions have an impact on what you go on to do, nobody's opinions or judgement defines who you are or what you can do. Only what you do and what you think does." Milo stopped and scanned the audience, stopping on his parents. "Screw the people who think you're not good enough, who think you're, not smart enough, or don't support your decisions because it's not what they want."

"You need to do what makes you happy at the end of the day because you are capable of your own amazing and nobody can tell you otherwise."

"We are capable of it all class of 2015" Milo said ending his speech where he stood at the podium stationed on the center stage at our graduation.

The crowd erupted into a huge applause for Milo; some people even went as far as whistling. I was proud of his speech and knew he would do an amazing job but looking at his parents it seemed maybe the speech had a bit of a deeper meaning as they sat there flustered in their seats not bothering to clap.

"Pretty cheesy I'd say." Cooper said out of know where from behind my row of seats making me jump.

"Where were you, I thought you were going to miss graduation!" I yelled at Cooper over the clapping.

"The Kingsley boys had a few things to do before we got here." He winked before his eyes found Braxton stationed in a seat a few seats away from his. "All set towns." He said to Braxton as they shared a little knowing look.

"What are you guys talking about?"

"Shh Ava, were about to start again." Cooper said, faking his attention to the stage.

"Cooper-"

"Now with great pleasure, I present to the stage, Avalon Chance." My principle said from the podium with the worst timing.

I pushed a smile, as I stood up from my chair but not too soon later I felt a pinch from my butt and turned to see Cooper with a cheeky grin.

"Go get'em tiger." Followed by a cheesy wink.

I rolled my eyes but never the less, continued my way towards the stage with index cards in hand.

My feet began getting quite shaky in my silver sparkle heels and at some point I feared I'd fall but I pushed myself towards the podium even with hands sweating more than I would in the Sahara desert and my legs shaking more than usual.

"Thank you principle Johnson." Mentally high fiving myself for remembering.

"On this day we all take a step away from childhood and towards adulthood." I spoke directly from my flash cards. "We celebrate and- and." Taking a deep breathe I looked down at my flash cards one more time before ripping them into two.

"I'm sorry." I chuckled to myself. "I was going to make this speech kind of like you'd expect in the movies but I can't"

"Why do I have to act like everything is perfect?" I shrugged. "I guess I don't."

"Like Milo said, we all are going to have bumps but its how you choose to deal with them that count."

"This is my dress today." I said before snapping open my gown to show a long red dress that flowed down to my feet. "I was supposed to go with my gran to pick one out."

"She knows how big of a day this is for all of us and I think she was more excited of it then me." I laughed. "I guess that's just because it's closer to getting me out of the house." The crowd laughed with me.

"I don't have a whole lot today but I'd just like to say that can we all have a drink tonight in her honor because I know she'd be proud of every single one of us."

-

"Tisdale Andrews."

"Benny bows"

"Avalon Chance."

Walking up to the stage I accepted my diploma like everyone else and got my picture.

"Grace Deas."

Once I was off the stage I looked around for grace to go up next, excited to see my best friend graduate with me.

But she didn't come.

"Grace Deas." The principle repeated. "Does anybody know where Grace is?"

Everyone watched as the school secretary walked up to the stage and whispered something into his ear making his face light up.

"Everyone excuse me." The principle said to the crowd whispering in curiosity. "It appears Grace won't be here today but she will still receive her diploma like the rest of her class." He smiled. "My prayers go out to her as she pushes through premature labour with her first child."

Cooper, Braxton, and I somehow all knew we had to get to the hospital when we all ran to the front door as if reading each other's thoughts.

"Time to have a baby." Braxton said, smiling wearily.

-

"One more time sweetheart" The nurse said loudly as we all heard her guide Grace through the labour in the room we were stationed outside of.

Screams erupted from Grace and the two boys beside me paled.

All our heads snapped to the door while Grace was in mid-scream when we found her dad jumping out of the room like he'd seen a ghost.

"I thought she wasn't due for almost a month?" Braxton said to her dad as soon as he came out, obviously he had already met him.

"Our family has a reputation of spontaneous pre-mature births." He chuckled, still a little shaken up. "Her mom had Grace early too but since she's adopted we had no idea it happened a lot in her family."

"Are they going to be okay? I mean grace and the baby?"

"The doctors said everything should still be fine even if we are a little early. We'd just have to keep the little one here for a while."

Braxton looked a little upset with the idea of leaving his child here but he didn't express it.

Screams were heard again and soon her mother came running out.

"Where's Braxton!?" She screamed frantic. "Ah there you are! She wants you!"

Both of them ran in but seconds later Braxton ran out. "I can't!"

"Braxton!" Grace screamed making Braxton run back in.

"He's going to faint!" I screamed as I watched him look into the room from the doorway.

And seconds later he did faint.

-

"Here he is." Grace smiled lightly as Braxton held their new baby boy when we entered the room.

"What's his name?" Cooper asked in awe while Braxton passed him to Cooper.

I watched in awe while Cooper cradled the baby in his arms, slowly I cushioned myself into the bed beside my best friend as she cuddled up to me and rested her head on my shoulder.

"Hudson Curtis Deas." Grace smiled.

"It'll be towns someday." Braxton smiled. "We just want to wait a bit first."

"For marriage?" I asked.

"Well we hope so but we want to make sure were not just together because of him." Grace admitted pointing to Hudson.

"I for one think you guys will be a great family." Cooper admitted. "Don't you agree Hudson Curtis Deas?" He cooed.

"Well Ava and you are meant for each other." Grace admitted, making me blush.

"Trust me, I know." Cooper said smiley before planting a kiss on the girl of his dreams.

Alrightttyyy guysss

This is the end, but I am still considering a sequel but first I'd like to focus on the Wattys2015

Don't forget to vote for that :)))

Also I gave the dedication to my Aunt and she loved it- a few tears but I think it meant a lot to her.

Anyways PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTEE & I LOVE YOU 

Also very random question but for those who wear makeup what is your favorite foundation that covers acne? I want to buy a new one for school but have no idea which one.

And ANOTHER random question, I need a protective case for my new phone any suggestions? 

And Follow me on Twitter and Insta and comment or send me stuff and I will reply because I love you all. before I hadn't really ever replied because that was my personal accounts with people i grow up with following me so I felt awkward but I've decided to embrace it because I'm proud of what ive accomplish and screw anyone who thinks I can't do what I love :)

ANd i Love you guys so I can do you ;)))) 

Totally kidding

Plus I barely edited this chapter because I wanted to get it out as soon as possible. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 76.6K 73
"What's your problem?!" "I am jealous, okay?! I don't admit it but I hate it when you talk about someone else. I only want you for me" Sebastian sa...
122K 2K 29
Liv Hengen was known as the popular kid with the phrase, "Keep your friends close but, your enemies closer." She had literally adopted that phrase wh...
1.7M 41.1K 54
Every Girl wants a bad boy to be good only for her and that's exactly what Hadley got. *** Hadley didn't think much of it when she couldn't make any...
298K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...