In A Chemical Hurricane (An M...

Da therevengepanda

The begining is kinda boring but as ive been told it gets funnier xD you will not read about ANY: self harm... Altro

In A Chemical Hurricane (An MCR/Jared Leto Fanfic)
Glittery Rats and Rebel Cats
A Kissing Project
Its Raining In The Rainforest
They're Brothers, Smart One
The Batman Shirt
Gooey Pancakes
Twinning
We Spread More Germs Kissing
You Broke Up With Her
Mama's Boy
Authors Note (DUN DUN DUUUUUN)
I Smell Donuts
Pretty Boy Arguements
Awk-waaaard
The Licorice Crew
Dog or Bitch?
Boyfriend Abuse
Bust A Move
Ex-Boyfriends
Flashbacks
"Cleaning my Room"
Microwave Problems
Dumbwaiters and Kardashians
Complaint Room
Who Drank All The Coffee?
Shit Just Got Personal
The Power Of Water Gods Repell You!
Total Creeps (;
I Hope You Run Over A Banana
Procrastination, Donuts, and Brittish Kids
The Fabulous Lives of Gerard and Sistine

At Least I Think Its Water...

221 7 0
Da therevengepanda

Jared's POV

Okay, Mikey and Sistine have been together for 3 weeks, 5 days,6 hours, and 4 minutes. Not that anyone's counting...

Yeah, I know, beating up Frank and Mikey wasn't the BEST idea...I wasn't mad at Frank for the whole Mikey and Sistine thing. It was just that one minute he's my friend, then POOF! he hates me.

What if Mikey and Sistine DON'T break up?

*GASP* WHAT IF THEY GET MARRIED??!

There parents would have to say yes.

Well, Sistine's aunt would say yes..

Well i dont know...her aunt is kinda wierd....

Maybe she'd say it just to get Sistine out..

OH MY GOD!

Wow. The thoughts I get when I'm sitting in the back of art class...Welp! They need to break up! And I have the perfect idea...

LATER AT SISTINES HOUSE

RHIA'S POV

We were at Sistine's house playing video games. She doesn't care. "So Andy.."I said while we were playing Call Of Duty. "What did you mean when you said you miss when Ashley wasn't part of Ashlin's social life? Do you not like me?" I asked.

"No, no. I like you! It's just..." he sighed. "It just that.... well.... IlikeAshleyandrightbeforewejumpedintoAshlin'slifeIwasplanningonaskinghimoutbutchickenedoutwhenIsawhowhefeltaboutGerard"Andy said really fast.

"I could not understand, a WORD you just said." I said blunty. "Nevermind. I'll tell you later." he said. "Uhhhh...okay?"

A few minutes later, Ashlin and Frank came barging in. Ashlin had a squirt bottle in hand. They still had their backpacks on, so they obviously just got here. "Andy!" Ashlin yelled, squirting Andy. "What-Hey!" Andy said, putting his hands in front of his face to cover and upcoming squirts.

"Fix it!"Ashlin said, squirting Andy again. "Fix wha-hey! Stop that!" he said. "You know what I'm talking about! Fix it!" she said again, squirting again. "Are you talking about that Sistine being Mikey's bitch thing?" he asked.

"Yes! What else?! Fix it before Mikey becomes single!" She said. *Squirt! Squirt! Squirt!* "Okay okay! Stop it!" Andy said, getting up. "Go! Go on! Fix it! Go! Go!" Ashlin said, followed by an army of squirts.

"IM GOING!! Calm your skittles, Ashlin!" he said, leaving. "I suggest you break up with her..."Andy whispered to Frank as he left. Ashlin squirted him a few more times. Obviously she heard what he said.

Ashlin's POV

That was fun. "Where did you get that?" Rhia asked. "I just asked Sistine if she had a squirt bottle full of water." I said. I sniffed the bottle. "At least think it's water!" I added. Rhia laughed. "Okay, I gotta see this." she said, heading for the stairs.

Frank and I followed. As we made it to the first floor, we heard Sistine say, "I hate you, Andy."

"Did he fix it?" I asked, holding up the half-empty squirt bottle. Mikey nodded. "Yes. Yes he did." he said.

"Good Andy." I said. "I'm not a cat! Or a dog! Or whatever you making me out to be!" Andy said. I smiled. "Your a cat-dog." Frank said.

"Cat-dog? Isn't that a show?" Sistine asked. Mikey nodded. "Yep. Gerard was gonna try re-enact that show by using Ashlin's cat and Frank's dog." he said. Frank and I looked at each other.

"I'm going back to our game."Rhia said, going upstairs. Andy quickly followed.

TIME LAPSE TWO WEEKS LATER TO SUMMER

Ashlin's POV

"Ashlin! Psst! Ashlin!" I heard someone whisper shouting. I opened my eyes to see Ashley smiling at me "Gah!!" I jumped up. "What the hell?!" I shrieked. "It's summer!" Ashley said. "Eh thats great." I said, laying back down. "We gotta do something!" he said.

I opened one eye. "Says who?" I asked. "The rules of summer!!!"he said. "You made those rules when I was ten, Ashley." I said. He nodded. "I know." he said. "New rule! Don't wake me up before ten under any circumstances. Unless someone's dying. And I don't mean the people that dad's delivering the coffins to." I said, hiding under my pillow.

"Okay..."he looked at the clock."But Ashie, it's 10:15." he said. "10:15?" I asked. He nodded. I sat up and grabbed my phone. "Who are ya calling?" he asked. "Frank. Who else?" I asked. He shrugged.

Frank picked up and I put him on speaker. "Hi Ashlin!!" he said. He obviously had coffee. "Hey." I said. "Its summer!!!" Frank cheered. "Yeah, Ash already told me. By WAKING ME UP!!" I said, glaring at Ashley. "Awh. I wanted to do that. Oh well. Wait, is Ashley there?" Frank asked. "Yup. Right next to me. Ashley, why don't you go bug your boyfriend?" I suggested.

"Theyre having family time or whatever. Apparently they dont spend enough time with their parents..." Ashley said. "Well, you dont either." Frank said. "Well, we have an excuse." I said. "True. So...lets do something. I'm bored." he said.

"Bored? Durring summer? Isn't that illegal?" Ashley asked. "And my brother's nine again." I said. Frank laughed. "Well, lets DO something." Ashley said. "Like what?" Frank asked. "Let's go to Sistine's house or something." Ashley suggested. "Okay." I said.

"I'll meet your guys at Sistine's house. Kay?" Frank said. "Okay. Bye Frankie." I said. "Bye Ashlin! Oh and uh bye Ashley." Frank added. And then hung up. Ashley was still sitting there. "Well? Aren't you gonna get dressed? Or you goin in your pj's?" I asked.

"I'm going, I'm going." he checked his phone. "Oh, Gerard said he can meet us there. I guess Mikey totally ditched the family time thing and went to hang out with Sistine." he added.

"Typical Mikey. Ditch family for his girlfriend." I said. "Well, his girlfriend could be his soon-to-be family." he said. "Can you go now?" I asked. "I'm going I'm going."

AT SISTINE'S HOUSE

We got to Sistine's house and Gerard was already there. So was Mikey, but I expected that. A few minutes later, Frank showed up. "Why do we always meet at my house?" Sistine asked. "Because it's the biggest." Frank said. "It's not that big!!" Sistine aruged. "Also, how do you know how big everyone else's houses are?" Mikey asked. "Well, Mikey, I've been to your house. And I've been to Rhia's house. And Ashlin's. And here, obviously. And my house. And Ray's." Frank said.

"Oh. Well you haven't been to mine!" Bob said. "Where DO you live?" Sistine asked. "Two houses away from Ashlin." he said. "Oh. Well it's probably the same size as hers." Gerard said. "Well, knowing that this house is a block away and is huge, it's probably not." I said.

"It's not that big!" William shouted down. Just then, someone knocked at the door. Frank scooted away. "I'll get it." I said. "No!" Frank said. "Why not?" I asked. "Very bad things could be behind that door, Ashlin." he said.

"Dude, I can handle this." I said. "Noooo! What if it's Jared?!" Frank said. "He might beat you up! Just look at me and Mikey!" he said. "You can't hit a girl!"Gerard said. "See? I'll be fine." I said. "Bob, why don't you get it?" Frank asked. "Me? Why?" Bob asked. "Because when you went out and it was Jared, you came back without a single scratch!" Frank said.

"Nuh-uh! Look! Scratch!" Bob said, pointing to a scratch on his knuckle. "Bob, you told us that was from your cat." I said. They knocked again. "I'm getting it!" I said, and walked to the door. I opened it to see Rhia and someone behind her.

"Hey Rhia!" I said. "Hi." she said, coming in. The person followed. "Who's this?" Mikey asked. "Where's batman?" Ashley asked. "Batman is probably at his house, asleep. And this is my brother, Travi. He's staying for the summer." Rhia explained.

Frank ran over and hugged Travi. "Best cousin ever! Ashlin, this is the awesome cousin I told you about. He is my favorite cousin everrrrrrrr." Frank said. I couldn't help but laugh. Rhia gave him a death glare. "Well, my favorite BOY cousin. That better?" Frank asked. Rhia smiled and nodded. A few minutes later, there was another knock.

"NOT IT!!!!" Frank called out. "Huh?" Travi asked. "Nevermind. You wouldn't get it." Frank said. "Rhia!!!! Maybe it's batman. You get it." I said. She nodded, and opened the door, only to see batman.

"Hi!!" She said, and hugged him. "Hey." he said. "Look! The bat-crew is complete!" Ashley said. "Bat-crew?" Travi asked. Ashley nodded. "So theres the bat-crew, and the licorice crew." Frank said. "Licorice Crew?" Travi asked. I nodded, and pointed at Ashley and Gerard.

"Gee is red-vines, because of his red hair, and Ashley is black licorice, because of his black hair." I explained. "Oh..." he said. "Their dating, too." I added. Frank fake barfed. "Do you ever get tired of him doing that?" Mikey asked. I shook my head. "No, not really. I do that sometimes too." I said.

"Why?" Gerard asked. "Because you kiss my brother!!" I said. "Admit it, you enjoy watching that." Ashley said. "I kinda like this guy!" Travi said, referencing Ashley. "Of course you do." Frank said.

THE NEXT DAY

Rhia's POV

"ASHLIN!!!!!!" I cried out as I banged on the door to her house. Ashley opened the door. "Good god, woman! Do you know what time it is?! It's summer! It's not even ten yet!" he said.

"Sorry!" I said. I went inside. I saw Gerard on the couch. "Ooh...are you allowed to have your boyfriend over when your parents aren't home?" I asked. He groaned. "Ashlin's in her room." he said. I ran into her room and hopped onto her bed.

"Ashlin!" I said. "Snooze." she groaned, poking my nose. "Ashlin!" I repeated. "Snooeze." she said again. "Ashlinnnnn!" I groaned. "Why isn't your snooze working, Rhia? Whyyyy?" she groaned.

"Guess what! Someone likes you!" I said. "Is his name Frank? Because I already knew that." Ashlin said. "Besides him!" I shrieked. She opened one eye and stared for a second. "Who?" she asked.

"My brother! Travi!" I said. She sat up. "Whaaa?" she asked. "Wierd, right! Oh my god! If you guys go married someday, I'd be your sister-in-law! How awesome would that be?!" I said.

"Uh...Rhia...you do know I have a boyfriend, right? Who I will never break up with." she said. "Aw." I said. A minute later, Frank came in and hopped on Ashlin's bed. "Hi Frankie." she said. "Hi! Oh, hi Rhia!" he said.

"Hey." I said. "I'm tierd. I'm going to sleep now." he said. Ashlin giggled. "Your gonna sleep in the same bed as her?" I asked.

"No, no. She is in the bed. I am on the bed. There's a differance. Besides, Sistine and Mikey sleep together all the time. And Ashley's boyfriend is asleep on the couch." he explained. "Wait-wha?" Ashlin asked.

"I'm leaving now." I said. Frank nodded. I left her room and accidentally woke up Gerard. "Coffee?" he said, still half asleep. "Go back to sleep." I said. He put his head back down and fell back asleep.

I decided to walk over to Sistine's house. I went over and knocked on there door. William answered. "Hey. Sistine's not up." he said.

"Oh okay." I said. "Wanna play video games with Bob and I?" he asked. "So Bob's here, eh?" I asked. "Don't think like that." he said. "But you are." I said. "Yes, but you shouldn't." he said. I laughed. "Look, woman, do you wanna play video games or not?" he asked.

"Yesh." I said. We went inside and passed by Sistine's room. "Hold on." I said. He groaned. I ran into Sistine's room and jumped on the bed. "Ow!" I said.

I walked out. "Ow...." I groaned. "What happened?" William asked. "Mikey got me in the bewb." I said. "What part of him?" he asked. "I think it was his shoulder...." I said.

"lets go now." he said. "Okay." I said.

LATER.

I was just playing Mario Party 9 when Mikey came in and smacked me with a pillow. "Ow! What was that for?!" I asked. "You jumped on me! And it hurt!" he said.

"That hurt me more than you!" I said. "How do you know?!" Mikey said. Then Sistine came in and smacked me with a pillow. "Wha-hey! He already got me!" I said.

"That's for hurting my boyfriend!" she said. "AHHHH! YOU INSANE PEOPLE AND OVER-PROTECTIVE COUPLES!" I shouted. "I bet Ashlin would be "over-protective" if something happened to Frank!" Sistine said.

"And wouldn't you be "over-protective" over Andy-ahem-Batman?" Mikey asked. Sistine laughed at the 'batman' part.

"Maybe. I dunno." I said. "That's a yes." Sistine said.

LATER ON

EVERYONE AT SISTINES HOUSE

ASHLIN'S POV

"I can't beleive I'm saying this, but we really need to go out and do something. We can't just sit here all day." William said. "Yeah...what do you guys wanna do?" Rhia asked. I shrugged.

"Oh my god the carnival is open, right? Ashie, we should totally go to the carnival!" Ashley said. "Awwww Ashie wanna go to the carnival wif your big brother?" William mocked. "I will eat you." I said

"How many of you can fit in my car?" Ashley asked. "OUR car." I mumbled. "Probably all of us." Gerard said.

"Yeah! And if we need more room, Frank can fit in the trunk!" Travi said. "I will eat you." Frank said. "Wow. You sure Frank isn't your brother? Not Ashley?" Rhia asked. "I'm sure. Well, I'm not so sure if Ashley is my brother...."I trailed off.

"Are you ashamed that I'm your awesome brother?" Ashley asked, pretending to be offened. "Eh...Yus." I said. "Lets go!" Gerard said.

Five minutes later.

"Yeah, were so not gonna fit." Frank said. "Okay, mouseketeer head count!"

"Frank."

"Ashlin."

"Ashley."

"Gerard."

"Rhia."

"Travi."

"Mikey."

"Sistine."

"William."

"Ray."

"Batman!!"

"Bob."

"Yeah. So not gonna work. We have one, two, three, four..." Ashley counted the people. "twelve people. TWELVE PEOPLE!!!!! Our car can fit five." he said.

"Then some people can take our car." Sistine said. "Your car?" Gerard asked. "Yeah. We have a car." William said. "But none of you can drive!" Ashley said. "Ray can!" William said. "I'm just barely old enough!" Ray said.

"Well, you drive Frank around!" Sistine said. "So you drive our SUV, yes? Yes. Lets go." she said.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

7.6K 196 10
I guess I won't write a description I will let you read ;)
2.7K 103 23
TRIGGER WARNING, shootings, comas, self harm, depression etc As usual the timings mean nothing idc abt years and ages
158K 1.6K 11
Suicide squade joker SMUT
16.6K 241 41
Basically, if you want an imagine, you can PM me, and I'll write it to the best of my ability {slow updates maybe}