Two More Turtles (TMNT Book 1)

By CindyMikitoSchanda

Two new turtles have been secretly trained by Splinter's long-lost daughter that was supposedly dead. One nig... More

(Prologue)
Surface
Ice Cream
The Brain
And The Leader Is...
Turtles
Watching or Helping
Anonymous Helpers
Blue
Sneaking Off
Master Splinter
Another Pointing
Rematch
An Easy Win
Grounded
Plan One- Fail
Plan Two- Epic Fail
Plan Three- It Works
Ninjas Seen
You Get A Big Idea
Both Lairs
Another Argument
Naomi's Likeliness
Death Dragon
Nightly Issues
Pizza Time!
Meet Mii-Wa
Just An Idea
Uh-Oh Goes Raphael
Boom Goes Naomi
Poor Donnie (Donnie POV)
Fair and Square
T-Pod
Ninjas Are Supposed To Be Silent!
Beat Down With Skatebords
Better Not Find Out...
Baxter Stockman
Closer...
RUN!
Busted... Ouch...
Really, Mikey?
Feelings...? (Raph POV)
One Idea
Kraang and Shadows
New Stuff
Metalhead
One Bad Robot
What You Don't Expect

Not Really Used To A Stick... (Naomi POV)

963 44 3
By CindyMikitoSchanda

On my way back from what I was doing for Sensei, I met up with the rest of the Turtles. They were planning on taking Stockman down. It made me pause and back out for a little while, thinking.

A shadow on my left. Why does she keep following me? She’s worse than Mikito and the other one I’m helping Sensei with combined. It seems I’m the most reasonable one in this group other than Raph, of course, and Leo, maybe.

“How can we bring Stockman in the open?” Donnie asked.

“Correction,” Mikey announced, “Stockman Pod.”

“Shut up, Mikey.” Raph snapped.

I came up beside Raph and rolled my eyes. “Why not have Mikey as bait?”

“Why?” they all asked, jumping a little from my sudden appearance, and looking at me.

Sighing, I said, “Think about it, except Mikito and Mikey, thinking might be too hard for you two.” Mikito just glared at me, but I dismissed it. “Mikey said bad guys always chase after him, so if we wait in one spot while Mikey going off to find the Stockman Pod, we’ll get him without him noticing us.”

All of them stayed silent as they processed the information. I think Mikey got lost because he kept looking at them with a stupid look on his face. How can Mikito like him? Honestly. He said it himself when he said pizza made his brain explode.

What if he had a Kraang brain? I thought about that and smirked. Now at least then, he’d have something right: Having a brain.

I think my smirk got them because Leo nodded, “That’s actually a very good plan, Naomi.”

Mikito looked at Leo like he was partially crazy, complimenting me like that, but that’s maybe because she thinks I’m a spy. For now, Sensei said to let her think what she wants, but to let you know, I’m no spy.

That shadow passed to my right. It’s not hard to miss, but nobody else seems to notice it. Yet again, I notice everything that practically moves.

“Mikey.” Raph pushes him off. It’s funny to me, I think, but I never show it. Why should I? “You’re going to find Stockman.”

“The Stockman Pod.” Mikey corrected him.

Raph whacked him upside the head. “Just do it.”

“Ok, ok, ok.” Mikey sighed. He grabbed Mikito’s hand and they bounded off. Although my plan didn’t involve taking Mikito, it worked with me.

We waited until something seemed to happen. I was leaning against a water tower with my arms crossed and Raph right next to Leo, waiting for Mikey. Movement. Heard it more than saw it because my eyes were closed as well.

I opened them and looked to my left. That’s what I thought. Looking at Donnie, Raph, Leo to make sure they weren’t looking at me, I jumped up to the shadow.

“Again?” I asked quietly.

She got out her double Sais, just like Raph’s, only had dark blue handles with black design. “Today, you’re going down.”

“I’ve heard this… how many times?” I questioned. “But I’m not in the mood tonight, Reiley. At least with you.”

“But why?” she asked.

“I have to deal with a big man in armor.” I replied. “Now get lost before either Leo or Raph see you.”

“I’m not scared of guys.” Reiley sneered. “Besides, they can’t beat you, so I have nothing to worry about.”

“But you can’t beat me either.”

Reiley paused and thought about that comment.

“GUYS!” Mikey’s voice cried out. “Stockman Pod’s got missiles!”

I pushed Reiley out of the way as nearly a dozen missiles shot past, exploding on the water tower. The impact made me nearly roll off the edge. “Oi…” I rubbed my head, looking over the edge. “Reiley!”

“What?” she snapped at me, hanging over the edge.

“So?” I chuckled, “How’s it hanging?”

“Oh, shut up, Naomi and help me up.”

“Then you leave. I have my own fight to deal with before I start arguing with you.”

“Fine.” she said a little too quickly. “Just help me up!”

I grabbed her arm and pulled her up before running up behind Stockman with my own grey chain to throw around the large armor. Mikito looked at me weirdly, and I think I could understand why.

Not only did I disappear to help the original request. But, this one, the one with Reiley, is yet another request, only one I’ve made up my own. The only issue is, she’s not exactly on our side…

“Now who’s trembling in terrAH!” Mikey cried out as Stockman broke our chains. I looked at mine and threw it away as Stockman grabbed Mikey’s face.

“Mikey!” Mikito cried out as Stockman threw the turtle in a wall.

I admit, that had to hurt.

“That’s it!” Raph growled, “You’re going down!”

Raph, Mikito and I each took our turn to attack him. I tried whacking him with the end, but I heard the end crack a little. “You’ve got to be kidding me! This is why I use metal! I‘m not used to a stick!”

Donnie was coming up and jabbing out with his own stick staff, and he glared at me. “Really, now?”

“It’s true!” I snapped, “You’ll know why some day.”

I ran up at Stockman, but I got kicked away. I ran into a side building, sliding down the end. Ow, my stomach. The replacement staff was a few feet away from Stockman because I loosened my grip when kicked.

“Naomi!” I heard Raph cry. I saw him got after Stockman, but he whacked him with a large metal hand. He landed a few inches away from me. “You okay?” he groaned.

“That depends on what you mean, ‘okay’.” I muttered, getting up painfully.

Mikito was slashing at Stockman’s feet, and the armor tried to kick at my partner, but Mikito made sure she didn’t get kicked. Until Leo and Donnie came up, she was only expecting kicks, not walking. Only then did she get knocked away.

Leo and Donnie were thrown over the roof and Raph got up quickly to catch them. I jumped up and helped Raph up with their weights combined. Mikito was still trying to grab a sword when Stockman kicked her away at us. I caught her and rested her on the ground.

Stockman’s heavy foot slammed forcefully on the roof. “Any last words?”

Leo looked at him confidently, “Just one: Bees.”

“Bees?” Baxter repeated.

“Bees!” Mikey cried from where he was. He was sliding down a telephone wire with a beehive in his hands. Jumping down, Mikey bounded across Baxter’s armor legs then shoved the hive in the window.

Stockman started crying out as the influx of bees came in his armor, stinging him.

“The T-Pod!” Leo announced, glaring at the round music player that started it all.

Then, we all took turns whacking at the armor as Baxter pulled the hive out of his window to see better. He fell off the roof and onto another one. First, he struggled, then gave up.

Leo jumped down and stabbed the T-Pod. Then, the rest of us followed. As I did, I landed on the staff wrong and snapped it in half.

Raph looked at me, “You’re more clumsy at it than I am.”

“It’s lighter than my original one.” I snapped at him, throwing the two pieces away.

Baxter climbed out of the armor. “We’ll call it a tie?”

“Wanna call it a tie, Raph?” Leo asked.

“Not yet.” Raph popped his knuckles.

We all grabbed Baxter and jumped down in the alley below, throwing him in a dumpster.

“Now it’s a tie.” Raph smirked, slamming the lid on him.

I had to laugh at that and everyone else agreed and we began heading off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 51 15
"I live in the shadows and hide from other people or other mutants like you 4" Years ago, I was in my room. When I heard a loud crash. I didn't know...
50.7K 1.6K 37
After a fatal battle with the shredder, one brother dies. The three remaining brothers have to deal with the death of their fallen brother. Thy have...
97K 2.4K 22
Rosa is an eight year old kid dealing with fighting parents. She has no friends, and every time she tries to talk to their parents they are in the mi...
6.2K 175 27
When mysterious robots attack the Turtles' lair in the sewer, they lose contact with their master, Splinter, and decide to go topside to meet up with...