Jeff the Killer (love story)

By Creapypastastories

Who am I? My names Shinna, that girl that really doesn't matter to anyone. At school, at home, anywhere reall... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chaster 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
~ A/N ~
SEQUELS OUT !!!!
A/N

~UPDATE MUST READ~

282 15 0
By Creapypastastories

Ok so some of you guys/girls really wanted me to do a sequel and that I shall do for all of you. The sequel name is "Døn't førget me (ticci Tøby støry) so now that you know the name I hope you guy enjoy this sequel and as always vote comment and follow ! I appreciate all of you supporting me and being patient for the updates. (: The book wont be out yet but it will so keep looking out for it thanks and btw i had unpublished chapter 1 so i have no reads or votes on chapter 1 anymore which made me cry i have 600 read and like 40 votes xD anyways im emotional now oh well shit happens.

Oh lawd I love you all soooo soooo much you just don't understand how proud I am of this book. As I said earlier there will be updates of the first few chapters to fix some errors I made !!

Bye bye guys see you there on the sequel I hope you all enjoyed !

~ stay creepy little ones~

(ノ*゚ー゚)ノ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 118 7
The Creepypastas got thrown out of the Slender Mansion. Now they're on their own. Jeff's life got worse while Jack's got better or at least IT SEEMS...
46K 848 22
All the stories are true. All of the sightings, the myths, the legends, the encounters. Deep inside the darkest forest, is a mansion full of killers...
306K 7.3K 25
"Now now.." Jeff's gruff voice whispered into your ear as he pinned you against the wall of your bedroom walls with his knife pressed against your ne...
82.7K 1.9K 33
Jay had lived a pretty normal life. She had her loving mother, great friends, and guy that liked her. A lot. She was happy where she was. Until that...