Together Again - District3...

By MyMindAmusesMe

[Book 1] - We've had a lot of bumps in the road. We were friends and lovers but we ended things, well he ende... More

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Author's Note
Part 11
Author's Note
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Epilogue

Part 28

158 4 0
By MyMindAmusesMe

Part 28: -

Ella’s POV

I awoke the next day in the comfort of Micky’s arms. It felt so damn amazing because this was the life from now on. I get to wake up in these arms every morning - well unless we break up yet again. I doubt that’ll happen since well I love him too damn much. I sometimes do wonder why I took him back since I told him plain and straight, the night he came back that we were through. There was no him and I. It’s crazy as to how things would evolve in the matter of a few weeks/months. My whole life is crazy. I actually did think that I’d be able to move on from Micky after a while but never did happen, I’m glad it never happened.

   I squeezed myself out Micky’s grasp and went for breakfast. I hope that today will go as quickly as possible because dress fitting just didn’t appeal to me. I know that, I need a dress for walking down the aisle but I just didn’t wanna try on endless amounts of dresses, even though I told my mum which sorta dress I want.

“Did you think you were getting away that easily?” Micky said sleepily from the kitchen door.

“I tried but I’m not very good at stealth. Micky, go back to bed, you’re sleepy”

“I’m fine, if I’m sleepy now, I’ll be even more sleepy tonight,” He said mumbled.

“Micky that made no sense. When have you to get Matty?” I asked, trying to get sense out of him.

“10am, I think”

“Micky, I swear if you don’t go back to bed I’ll drag you back to bed. It’s only 6am so go”

“Yes, mistress. I love you mistress,” He said while falling asleep on the kitchen door lintel. I certainly had my work cut out with Micky.

   I stood there watching Micky while I ate my breakfast. He still hadn’t woken up even though he’d been stood there for 10 minutes snoring away. He also kept looking like he was about to fall and face palm the floor. If he did, I wasn’t gonna waken him. I was just gonna stand there laugh. Seriously, you would too.

“Is he stood there sleeping?” A sleepy Rachel asked me.

“Yep, he came down behind me while I got breakfast. I told him to go back up and he just stood there and slept”

“He’s gonna end up face planting the floor”

“I know, if he does, it’s his own fault though”

“Yeah, what time we got dress fitting today?”

“Well, Micky’s leaving at 10 to get Matty and I think Greg and Dan are going with him. However, Dan’s dropping us off at my mums so I don’t have a clue”

“Alright. Random question, you glad you got back with Micky?”

“I am actually and I owe it all to you. I want to thank you for writing that text and for threatening me to send it. Thanks Rachel. I also sorry for putting a whole load of strain on you when I collapsed”

“Ella, you didn’t know how bad you actually got. Collapsing probably did you some good because you wouldn’t slow down any. Although, you were working the till at May’s you still wouldn’t slow down. Hey, I’m glad I helped. You missed him and he missed you, it’s evident as to how much you both missed each other, especially that day he came back from tour”

“Yeah, sorry about that. Wait, were you even there?”

“I was walking with Ben, he had a day off just like I was off too”

“Aw. Rachel, how did you deal with all the hate you got from other girls around you? Ever since I told Micky’s fans, via his twitter, that I was his girlfriend and that I was in hospital. People have been telling me to go die. I keep telling Micky it doesn’t hurt but it does, I try pushing it away but it keeps coming back to haunt me”

“First of all, you need to tell Micky the truth. Secondly, people finally got used to the idea of Ben and I, when we were two years down the line. But I, too, kept the hate hidden until one day Ben caught me crying in the corner, threatening to do away with myself. Ella, it’s not a nice place to be in and with your medical condition, it’d be worse. Look, I know you can’t stop the hate and I know you want to keep your cancer hidden but it might be best to tell them because no one knows what you’re going through other than your family and friends”

“Rachel, I’ve debated that with myself about telling them but they’ll say I’m attention seeking. I’ve already been told I’m a money grabbing whore and the whole lot. No one even believed Micky when he told them that I was his best friend before we got together. I just don’t know what to do”

“Ella, this is something you’re gonna have to talk to Micky about. Because Micky’s becoming famous and has quite a few fans already, it’s a completely different story from mine. My experience was from people who knew me, yours isn’t. I’m sorry I can’t help much”

“It’s alright and I know I have to but it’s scary because he’ll then have it out with me for lying to him”

“Ella, that boy stood there, loves you. Like crazy. He’ll be happy that you told him the truth; I know it won’t be alright at first but he’ll get over it because you told him the truth. I’m gonna go waken Ben up; I think you need to waken Micky -“ She went to finish but we then heard a thump. We turned round to find Micky laid out on the floor face down. Rachel looked at me and begun guffawing like crazy at the sight. I couldn’t contain it any longer, until I burst out laughing too. He’s so gonna have a bruised face.

“Uh, what happened?” Ben said sleepily while looking awkwardly at Rachel and I. Rachel just kept laughing while I was trying to stop.

“Uh…Micky…fell…asleep…on…the…door….ledge…and….he…fell” I said in between laughs. Ben just looked more confused and shrugged.

“Someone better wake him up. I ain’t” Ben continued before plopping down on the couch.

“Gee, that hurt” Micky said sleepily while stirring.

“Yeah, it would’ve especially since you just face palmed the floor” I said while containing myself.

“How did I face plant the floor?”

“Let’s see, you followed me downstairs while I got breakfast, I told you to go back to bed and you didn’t. You slept on the door ledge and then you fell”

“Oh, I’m an idiot” He stated.

“No shit, Sherlock,” I said while rolling my eyes.

Micky’s POV

I wasn’t really sleeping. I might’ve fallen asleep at the latter end but I heard everything Ella said to Rachel. I heard her telling Rachel about how badly the hate’s getting to her. I knew she was lying whenever I asked her about it, I just don’t know why she lied. I wouldn’t have gone off on one at her. I just wish she would’ve told me but I guess when you’re scared, it’s hard to tell someone.

   I picked myself up off the kitchen floor and settled on getting some breakfast; I was hungry after standing there for ten to fifteen minutes listening to Rachel and Ella’s conversation. It is weird having to eavesdrop but Ella doesn’t tell me the truth half the time. I guess you could say, I’m a liar at times but I just want to protect her, she’s fragile and timid.

“El, Dan will be here about half nine for you. If I forgot to tell you last night,” I said covering up my tracks. She doesn’t know I’ve been listening; I don’t want her to know I’ve been listening. I want her to be able to come to me and tell me herself, I’m not scary. Well, I hope I’m not scary.

“Thanks, by the way, why did you fall asleep at the kitchen door, when I clearly told you to go back to bed?”

“I’ve no idea, I was too lazy to move, probably” I lied.

“Probably. Micky, I have something I wanna talk to you about later,” She said nervously.

“Ok?” I said confused.

“It’s nothing bad, just need to talk,” She said before walking off. Well, that was weird.

   At 10am, I’m roaming the streets of Windsor looking for suits with my brother, Greg and Dan. I didn’t even know what sorta suit I needed. It is quite embarrassing a little, going suit shopping for my wedding. It’s embarrassing because I’m 18, nearly 19. Well Ella and I will both be 19 in 5 months, not that I’m counting.

“I know this is a freaking rhetorical question but what kinda suit do you have to buy for a wedding?” I asked stupidly.

“Um, a normal one?” Matty questioned.

“I don’t know. Since we’re not Scottish, we can rule kilts out. I really don’t wanna go butt naked underneath it”

“Mate, that’s called being a true scots man. If you’ve got undies on underneath then you ain’t a true scots” Greg stated. Thank god for that.

“Thank god I’m not Scottish. I think my balls would’ve shrivelled up into nothing, if I had worn a kilt”

“Good job you don’t then” Dan said in a joking manner. We walked into a suit shop, I must say, I didn’t know the foggiest about suits and to which was suitable for a wedding or anything.

“Hello, how may I help?” A young shop assistant said to us.

“Um, I’m getting married in two weeks and I need a suit and I don’t have a freaking clue as to what sorta suit’s good for a wedding” I said a little silently.

“Well, any suit is good for a wedding but we’ll help you nonetheless” She continued on saying.

“Ok good” I said nodding. I hoped Ella was having much more fun that I was. This wasn’t going too well.

Ella’s POV

This morning was a shambles. Firstly, the dressmaker brought the wrong wedding dress. She managed to get the bridesmaids dresses right but Rachel’s was far too small. Secondly, she went and brought my wedding dress but it was the wrong style and the detailing was wrong. She’d ruffled the skirt and I didn’t want that. She’d also made it far too long. I was wearing flat shoes rather than high heels. Being almost the same height as Micky was the reason as to why I was wearing flats. Gosh, this is only the first dress appointment and already she’d messed up. Although my mum was planning this all, it still had me stressed.

    I wandered out my mum’s backdoor; I needed air and time to think. It was as if the dressmaker didn’t want my mum’s money or the chance for me to be wearing her creation. Stupid bitch. I sat down on the tree swing, my dad put up for me as a child. I was surprised it was still here since my parents and I didn’t used to get on so well.

“I see you found your old swing then” My mum said while coming out the backdoor.

“Yeah, I’m surprised it’s still up though”

“It looks pretty in our garden. I’m really sorry about the dressmaker though. I did specifically say everything you told me. I also did tell them that I would need a maternity dress too for Rachel”

“Mum, it’s not your fault. It’s the dressmaker’s for not listening in the first place. I just hope that she gets it right the next time she comes back. Same with Rachel’s dress otherwise, she’s gonna lose the business. Does everyone know when the wedding is?”

“The invitations are getting printed right now but Micky’s still to get in contact with Nathan and Sam so we can’t actually write their invitation yet. Ella, we will get your dress ready on time, don’t worry”

“I’m not worrying mum just stressed and I’m not even planning this. This is only the first dress alteration meeting and already she’s made endless mistakes. The detailing isn’t right on the dress, the dress is the wrong style and it’s far too long. Mum, I can’t wear heels on my wedding day otherwise I’ll be taller than Micky and it’s be awkward. Secondly, Rachel’s getting bigger by the day so her dress will be altered so many damn times. Gosh, it’s just so damn stressful” I said sighing.

“Ella, calm down. First of all, you don’t need to be stressed and I will sort this. If it comes to it, I’ll get someone else in to design your dress. Thirdly, we’ll just make Rachel’s dress that slight bit bigger so it’s hiding her stomach because I’m sure she won’t want her pregnant belly on show in the pictures. Look, chill out a little. Everything will be perfect,” My mum said soothingly. I just sighed and started swinging back and forth.

“Mum, is it not a little tight?”

“Yeah, it is but Ella, I know you’re getting better but we still don’t know if you’re gonna make it. I’m not being nasty, just realistic”

“I know you are mum, just it seems so real now. It felt like a dream but now it’s a reality”

“Ella, you always did live in fantasy land but it’s real but come on, we best go back in and tell the dressmaker everything you wanted”

“Mum, it’s just what I told you. That’s all I want, no changes and no other little things added to it”

“I’ll go tell her. Daniel will be here to pick you up in ten minutes anyhow. He just text Charlotte telling her that he’ll be here soon”

“Ok but mum, Daniel likes to be called Dan”

“Oh, ok. I’ll keep that in mind,” My mum said before walking off. I reluctantly followed behind. I so didn’t wanna argue with the dressmaker, she’s made the screw up not me or anyone else, her. She’s gotta fix it. I hope she fixes it, otherwise, she’s fired.

   We were all on our way home, the dressmaker stormed off in a huff after my mum told her all the detailing was wrong on the dress, all the style was wrong. I think it’s safe to say that she’s not gonna come back or she will, with the right dress this time. Who knew weddings were so stressful? Obviously not me.

   Dan pulled up at my front door; I was scared to get out in case I ended up taking my anger all out on Micky. Let’s just hope he’s had a much better day than I have. Rachel and the rest had all gone inside in front of me, it was just me left. I don’t really know why I was terrified to enter my own house but I was acting childish.

   I walked in to be engulfed in the arms of Micky; this boy was too over protective at times. I loved him being over protective at times though, it makes me feel special.

“So you had a good day?” He asked.

“Err, nope. The worst day possible”

“Can’t be that bad can it?”

“Yep, my dress was messed up proper and the dressmaker expected Rachel to fit into a size 6 dress and she’s freaking pregnant. What about you? You had a good day?”

“Err, it’s been alright. We managed to be sorted out, after the helper stopped flirting with us all. My brother included”

“Yuck! That’s gross, you go in for a suit for a wedding and they’re flirting with you. Gross. Anyway, as I mentioned this morning, I have something to talk to you about so come with me?”

“Sure, uh, guys, we’ll be back in a few. Before you think it’s anything disgusting, you can think again,” Micky said towards the rest. They all grew weird-ass smirks on their faces. They were horrid.

   I led Micky to our bedroom and then I sat down. I had to tell him the truth because I couldn’t let it go on any further. I couldn’t lie anymore.

“Don’t hate me after this please,” I said quietly.

“Ella, I could never hate you. Please just tell me”

“The hate is getting to me. I can’t deal with it anymore, I try ignoring it but it always replays over and over in my head. I’m not thinking of suicide but I often wish I didn’t get my treatment, I often wish that I never took you back so that you didn’t get the hate either. I really do try ignoring it Micky but it’s every day I get it, every damn tweet I send, there’s always hate. Everyone just thinks of me as this money-grabbing bitch or I’m a whore. I just wish it would stop but it won’t” I said while letting the tears flow freely down my face.

“Ella, you’re neither of those things. You’re beautiful, and you’re special to me. I want you to get those stupid thoughts out your beautiful head because they aren’t worth it. If you were a money-grabbing bitch then why would your parents be millionaires? People don’t know the truth but I think it might be time to tell them the truth. About your cancer, about your parents and grandparents. I know it’s gonna be tough but I think it might be time”

“I know, Rachel and I spoke about that this morning before you face planted the floor. I think it is time; can we do it now though? I’ll chicken out if we try and do it later”

“Sure, I’ll set it up. If you wanna prepare yourself,” Micky said while moving away from me. I guess we were doing it in here but I was terrified.

Micky’s POV

I was glad she finally admitted it to me but her telling all, scared the crap outta me. I knew she had to but the initial reaction was gonna be the scariest part.

“You ready? It’s set up”

“I’ll only ever ready once so come on. Tweet the link,” She said sighing. I tweeted the link out for fans. Luckily, it was the holidays so there would’ve been fans available to watch it.

“It’s now or never baby girl. I’m sorry you have to do this”

“I need to do this Micky. I know they won’t believe me but I have to. I need to take my engagement ring off first so they won’t guess anything just yet”

“Yeah, might be best there but I will be here Ella. I’m staying with you because I know it’ll be hard telling people this. Especially people you really don’t know”

“Thank you, for everything” She said as she sat down in front of her laptop. It was now or never.

   I pressed the live button and then watched as Ella became uneasy, this was hard on her just as much as it was on me. I hated people calling her names, names that certainly wasn’t necessary.

“So, um, I guess you mostly came here for Micky or the other guys. Micky is here but he’s in the background. If you don’t know who I am, I’m Ella, Micky’s girlfriend,” She took a deep breath before continuing; “I wanna address a few things. Some of you guys have been hating on me by calling me a money-grabbing whore but I’m not, I’ve worked since I was 14 in the same place I still continue to work in. My parents and grandparents also have their own businesses, businesses that my brother and I are set to inherit when my family pass. There have also been other comments about me, telling me to go die and that I’m nothing but a bitch and all this but there’s something you really should know about me. I’m already dying, I have cancer, and it’s the reason as to why I was in hospital and the reason as to why Micky wasn’t communicating with people. I was in a coma for two weeks because I was really bad. I get that you might not believe me but I’m doing nothing but tell you the truth. I also get that if I take my wig off, you’ll just say I’m doing a Britney Spears with shaving my hair off. I wish it was like that but it’s not and I can’t stop it. I can’t stop the pain I feel every day, the exhaustion I have every day and I can’t stop the pain I cause upon my loved ones daily. Micky doesn’t say anything but I know this is effecting him badly too. Look, I know Micky told you of our back-story a few weeks ago but what he said was true. We’ve been best friends since we were two, ever since I moved from London. My mum and dad are originally from here, born and bred here but I was born in London and I stayed there for two years. I met Micky on the beach after I moved here.

   I’m not asking for your sympathy here, I’d just like for you to stop calling me names. To stop calling other people names. Especially when you don’t know them or their back-story. You don’t know what they’re going through daily. You don’t know what one simple comment does to a person’s mind. When I read your comments over and over again, I kept thinking about refusing my treatment again. I kept thinking about breaking Micky again because it made me feel like I didn’t deserve him, that I shouldn’t have taken him back in the first place. It got me thinking, also, about how I didn’t move on, how I was still so hung up on Micky but the fact is, we have a past together, happy memories. Also sad memories too, but the main reason I didn’t give up was because I loved him, I still do love him. More than anything in this world. You can keep thinking I’m fake and whatnot but I’m real, I have real feelings and I do have real problems going on. I wish could turn them off but until I’m given the all clear, I’m stuck being sick. I don’t want to be sick, no one does but I am. I’m sorry this turned into a rant but you needed to know the truth. Goodbye for now, I guess” Ella concluded while turning her laptop off.

“You did good princess,” I said while taking her in my arms.

“Thanks, I’m scared of the reaction now” She merely whispered.

“Don’t worry, you told the truth. There’s nothing more you can do but wait,” I said truthfully. This was going to be a long journey to get the fans to like her but we can only try. If they don’t like her then I’m still not leaving her. She’s everything to me and it’s staying that way.

A/n: -

Thanks to the unpredictability of the Scottish weather, I was able to write :) however, this might be my last update for a bit. I've hit a slump, a real bad one this time and I'm sorry about it but it's hard. Anyhoo, I hope you enjoy :)  

Also, thanks for the 4.4k reads and the overall over 100 votes in general but thank you for the 80 votes on this already :) Thank you. I would write a sappy thanks but I'm not gonna but thanks :3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 60 18
The fourth story in the Saiko Wylde Universe. There was a woman named Ecstasy "Stacy" Miller who lived in an old apartment somewhere in Los Angeles...
1.3K 85 21
I've always been rebellious; wanting to do things that people around me don't agree with. I guess that made me feel liberated from my past, from ever...
92.6K 2K 51
Ian and Mickey have a casual sex relationship. Officially. Between having sleepovers at 'their place' and making bets who will give in first and fina...
16.8K 1.4K 24
This story is based on my real-life experiences. Yes, you can say this is my life story. But since I haven't found me 'The One' at least in this stor...