Save me (August Alsina)

BJayLove

Olivia Miller hides a lot behind her pretty face. She is still learning how to cope with life after the death... Еще

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
"There's no sex in it"
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Closing Statement
Book 2?!?!!!
Please read
100

Chapter 32

13.7K 512 39
BJayLove

All I want is more inline comments! I like talking to you guys lol

August POV

"Oh god August, baby" Mill whined as I slowly inched inside. I grabbed her hips, massaging them.

"You feel good baybeh" I mumbled, speeding up. I leaned down and wrapped my arms around her. "Mmmm faster" she panted. I sped up and kissed on her neck, rotating my hips to hit the right spot. She bit into my shoulder, causing me to groan.

Mill just came home a while ago telling me about ha lawyer opportunity. I know how much it meant to her and I know my baybeh is gonna work hard for ha spot. She was so happy and I was so proud it was only right fa me to dick her down.

I flipped us over and she was on top. She fluffed her curls as She bounced up and down. The doorbell rang as she leaned over a little, licking my bottom lip.

"Go awayyyy" She whined as she twirled her hips. I began meeting her halfway with my strokes when the doorbell rang again.

Mill sighed and tried to get up, but I pulled her back down. "Girl don't hop off this dick til im done with you" I grunted. She nodded shyly and the doorbell rang, once again.

"Bro what the fuck" I stood up, picking up Mill with me.

"August we can't go to the door like this" she said, out of breath from me still being inside her.

"Yes the fuck we can" I walked over to the door, looking through the peep hole.

"Oh shit, get down baybeh" my grip loosened on her but she threw her arms around me.

"What? No babe we just started" she bounced a little, causing my knees to grow week.

"Fuck. Olivia please baybeh I gotta get tha' door"

She shook her head no.

"Olivia I promise we can fuck all night once im done" I said, trying to bribe her. She looked up, pretending to think about it before shaking her head no again.

"Olivia im counting to 3 then I'm dropping yo ass" she giggled, accepting the challenge.

"1......2.....3" I let go and she squeezed her legs around me, still holding on. I felt her walls tighten on me and I groaned. I lifted her a little, walking to the bedroom. I threw her on the bed.

"Stay he'a while I handle this shit" I mumbled before closing the door.

I walked back out and opened the door.

"Fuck you want man?"

"Aug, bruh let's talk"

"Ion sell no more patna' you came to the wrong nigga" I was about to shut the door but he stopped it with his foot, I sighed.

"Look, we was niggas man. You gon' let one broad get in between us?"

This nigga

"She wasn't jus some broad nigga! That was my girl. But she yours now." I mugged him and he looked everywhere but in my eyes, like he was hiding something.

"What? She left you huh? That's why you brought yo sorry ass ova' hea'? To make up fa lost time? Fuck outta here" I slammed the door and sat on the couch, huffing and puffing.

Ain't this some shit bruh.

I'm finally at a point in my life where I'm happy with who I am and what I have. And some fucked up shit from my past always seems to find a way to follow me. I already know Mill gonna have questions. I'll tell ha what I want her to know for now.

I felt arms wrap around me from behind.

I sat there in her embrace, wanting to break the silence, but I didn't have the energy. "I heard everything" she whispered, massaging my shoulders. I sighed and lifted her over the couch, placing her in my lap. "Who was he August?"

"He use to be my patna' man. But shit got fucked up" I focused my attention to the floor, clenching my jaw.

"Like what?"

"I had this girl. I thought she was a rida' bro." I felt Mill tense up, and I knew she was probably uncomfortable with me talking about my past relationship.

But if I wanted to move forward with her, she needed to know.

"We were both young and in the streets. She'd stack and weigh, and I'd go sell. We would count up togetha'." I sighed as she rubbed my back.

"She tol' me she was pregnant. And that scared the shit out of me. I was only 21. Tha fuck I was gonna do with a kid?" I swallowed hard. "I prayed about it, and I know God ain't gonna give me no shit I can't handle. So I manned up and told ha I was gonna be there for her"

I sighed and shook my head as the memories came flooding back.

"Then she told me it may not be mine. I was mad, but I was willing ta forgive cause I stepped out on ha' a few times. And then..."

"What baby?"

"My best fucking friend. That nigga that came here? She was fucking him the whole time" I mumbled, clenching my fist.

"I kicked ha' ass out my house, a couple days later I found out she stole 15 stacks from me. I shoulda hunt her ass down. But they ran off togetha', I guess to start they little family" she continued rubbing my back.

"I busted my ass to make ha' happy. I sold day and night, and nothing was ever good enough." I layed my head in her lap and she plays in my hair.

"I told myself I was neva gonna love another gold digging bitch. I made music my main focus. And that's why I'm whea' im at right na'" I looked up and saw tears in her eyes.

"Why you crying baybeh?"

"You're such a good person. Y-you didn't deserve that. I'm sorry" she hugged me and I kissed her cheek. "Don't cry ma. I'm glad it happened. Wanna know why?" I lifted her head up with my index fingers  and she nodded.

"Cause somehow, all that shit led me to you." I kissed her nose and she smiled.

"I love you August, so much"

"I love you too. I got some shit that I gotta work on but ima betta myself for you" I put my forehead against hers and smiled.

"But, does this mean there's a possibility that you have a child?"

"Damn, I neva' thought of that. I just assumed it wasn't mine cause we always wrapped it up" I played with my chin hair and saw Mill thinking.

"Baybeh, you know my heart belongs to you right?"

She nodded and got up, kissing me.

Somehow I had a feeling that more of my past is coming.

Olivia POV

I heard August leave about 10 minutes ago. I decided to take a shower and get my mind off things. I was just about to step in when my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hey baby, how you been?"

I smiled.

"Hey Grandma, im doing alright, how about you?"

"I'm blessed, can't complain" she laughed a little.

"I'm just calling cause something in my spirit told me you needed a few words of encouragement"

My eyes widened a little, amazed at how my grandma could sense, even from miles and miles away, when something was wrong.

"I actually could use a few words"

"Well baby, I want you to know that God knows what he's doing. He puts certain people in your life to teach you things, and make you stronger. There's nothing you can't handle babygirl. I raised a strong woman of God, and I want you to know that with prayer, faith, and love, all things are possible through God"

I blinked, causing more tears that I was unaware of to fall. Those words were all I needed to know that the bond August and I have will help get us through anything.

I had this feeling in my stomach. I feel like whoever August's ex is, has unfinished business. And I want to be there to support August through all of this mess that may happen.
**********
What do you think is gonna happen?

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

907K 31.5K 56
She started off as just his therapist someone who he didn't want to open up to let along see. Meet August and Monah, August one who is going through...
245K 6.5K 68
Brooklyn Anderson. 21 years old still figuring her self out. Moved to cali With her abusive Boyfriend. Finds love in a different a place with August...
687 31 11
Karissa and August have been through hell together, but will they make it?
Turn Out The Stars QSC ♥

Любовные романы

15.4K 716 20
August Alsina love story, with a twist.