Bitten by Adam Levine (Adam L...

By mediagirl94

*COMPLETED* When Hazel is bitten by Adam Levine, lead singer of Maroon 5 her boring life is about to be trans... More

Authors Note #1
Chapter One: Daylight
Chapter Two: Secret
Chapter Three: Wake Up Call
Chapter Four: Unkiss Me
Chapter Five: Animals
Chapter Six: Makes Me Wonder
Chapter Seven: Sugar
Chapter Eight: Tangled
Chapter Nine: The Man Who Never Lied
Chapter Ten: Never Gonna Leave This Bed
Chapter Eleven: She Will Be Loved
Chapter Twelve: Won't Go Home Without You
Chapter Thirteen: One More Night
Chapter Fourteen: Give A Little More
Chapter Fifteen: Harder To Breathe
Chapter Sixteen: Payphone
Chapter Seventeen: This Love
Chapter Nineteen: Not Falling Apart
Chapter Twenty: Fortune Teller
Chapter Twenty One: I Can't Lie
Chapter Twenty Two: If I Ain't Got You
Chapter Twenty Three: Wipe Your Eyes
Chapter Twenty Four: Feelings
Chapter Twenty Five: If I Never See Your Face Again
Chapter Twenty Six: Nothing Lasts Forever
Chapter Twenty Seven: My Heart Is Open
Chapter Twenty Eight: Beautiful Goodbye
Chapter Twenty Nine: Sweetest Goodbye
Chapter Thirty: Doin' Dirt
Chapter Thirty One: Lost Stars
Chapter Thirty Two: Misery
Chapter Thirty Three: It Was Always You
Chapter Thirty Four: Epilogue
HOW TO WRITE FANFICTION VIDEO
Q&A
Social Media!
HOW TO WRITE FANFICTION SUMMARIES

Chapter Eighteen: Lucky Strike

691 44 6
By mediagirl94

Chapter Eighteen: Lucky Strike

~2 Weeks Later~

HAZEL

Today I was going for a scan to confirm my pregnancy. I was nervous that something would go wrong and they'd tell me I'd lost my baby. Jake and Rachel assured me that this was normal first baby nerves and that I was strong and healthy and in return so would be the baby. Neither of my friends could come with me to the hospital; Rachel had an exam to sit and Jake wasn't a fan of hospitals so I was set to go about this alone which sucked.

I signed in and was told to wait in a sterile white waiting room. There were a few happy looking couples scattered around the room laughing and joking about what colour they were going to pain the baby's room and what they were going to name them if it was a boy or a girl. I looked out of place and a couple shot me a sympathetic look as I rested my hand on my stomach, I hated those type of looks but it was something I was going to have to get use to since Adam had Behati to deal with and he didn't need this baby hassle.

Picking up a magazine about baby care I scanned through it getting overwhelmed by the amount of information was needed to raise a child and I knew next to nothing. I was practically a child myself and I struggled to fend for myself, so how the hell was I supposed to provide for the life growing inside me. I threw the magazine back on the table and pulled out my phone with shaky hands and checked the time, I had around ten minutes to wait until it was my appointment.

"Purple don't look so nervous you're not alone."

Matt's voice pulled me out of my panicked thoughts and I glanced up through my fringe and saw his smiling faces, what was he doing here? Someone else cleared their throat behind Matt and next thing James stepped to the side and waved at me. Okay now I was confused because I hadn't told any of the pack about my appointment.

"Err what are you guys doing here? Not that I mean to sound rude but what the hell."

Both guys chuckled and sat down either side of me.

"Jake rang and said you were nervous so here we are, your knights in shining armour."

James did a little fancy bow while Matt shook his head and snorted. I cracked a smile, it was nice not having to be here alone.

"Miss Hazel?"

I raised my hand and a nurse tottered over to the three of us holding a clipboard, she glanced at Matt and James before locking eyes with me.

"I'll need two signatures, yours and the fathers. I'm assuming one of these men is the father."

I was about to tell her that Matt and James were just here as supportive friends when Matt cleared his throat and took the clipboard from the nurses hand and signed his name before grinning at me.

"I'm the father."

James's mouth dropped open but he quickly closed it. Both him and I were surprised by Matt's action, well at least my baby now had a father even if it was one of Adam's band mates. I scribbled my name on the line next to Matt's and the nursed smiled and took it back off me.

"Okay I'll call you in about five minutes."

She left the room and then James turned to Matt with concern in his eyes.

"Matt, Adam's going to kill you when he finds out what you just did."

"He chose not to come, they needed two signatures or she wouldn't get the scan. Were you going to claim you were the father? Adam needs to man up."

James opened his mouth to respond to Matt but quickly closed it, Matt was right about Adam needing to man up and I was happy that made would do something like this for me. I patted James's leg.

"He'll understand James. Besides don't make me stress, it's not healthy for the baby."

James sighed and nodded before muttering something inaudible under his breath.

"Hazel and Matt, the nurse will see you now."

My head shot up as the nurse popped her head around the door and called mine and Matt's name. We stood up and James stayed put but I wasn't letting him off that easily, I grabbed his hand and pulled him to his feet.

"You're coming too buddy; don't you want to see your niece or nephew?"

James nodded while Matt laughed as the three of us left the waiting room. The nurse showed us to a smaller room and told me to get up on the table.

"Hello Hazel I'm Dr. Jones."

I smiled, she seemed nice enough but I saw her eyes checking both Matt and James out and the wolf inside of me wanted to growl that she wasn't good enough for them. I motioned at the guys.

"Matt's the father and James is here for moral support."

They both waved at her oblivious to her wandering gaze. When she noticed they weren't paying her any attention she turned to me and flipped on a machine next to the bed.

"Please roll your shirt up, today we'll be seeing if the baby is healthy and you can hear its heartbeat."

I rolled up my shirt and squirmed as she put cold gel onto my stomach, I watched the screen as she rubbed a device that hummed over my stomach. I had no clue what I was looking for as did Matt and James who were focused intently on the screen.

"Congratulations Hazel you're having twins."

My heart skipped a beat when the nurse told me I was having twins.

"Err like as in two?"

I face palmed at the stupidity of James's question, of course twins meant two.

"Thank god you're not the father James. I'd be worried for the children."

Matt slapped him on the back and smirked while James's face went a bright shade of red upon realising his mistake. The nurse cleared her throat.

"Would you like to hear the heartbeats?"

The three of us nodded and she chuckled before hitting a button on the machine and the sound of heartbeats echoed through the small room. I wiped away a stray tear that had run down my cheek, it was now officially real. I was pregnant with twins.

"You're going to be a great mother Hazel."

Matt wrapped an arm around my shoulder and kissed me on top of the head, he was good at reassuring people.

"Damn I'm going to have to be the cool uncle to two children now."

The nurse shook her head at James and switched off the machine, she printed out two copies of the scan and handed one to me and one to Matt before leaving the room.

"I'll schedule you a check up for a couple of weeks Hazel. I'll be in touch; it was nice meeting all of you."

"Thank you."

I stared at the scan in my hands, at the minute the babies looked like blobs but they were going to grow and only one thought crossed my mind making me sigh out loud and rub my belly.

"I'm going to get fat guys."

The three of us left the hospital and I realised that Jake had dropped me off so I had no ride home. James suggested that we grab a bite to eat and I agreed since I was now eating for three.

We chose a secluded cafe off the main street and sat outside away from prying eyes. I wanted to order a coffee but Matt and James persuaded me to get something healthier for the babies, I ended up ordering water. It was going to be hard cutting caffeine from my system because I was so use to drinking it on a daily basis. I messaged Jake and Rachel and gave them the news, both my friends were happy for me and Rachel couldn't wait to buy them clothes once we knew the gender.

"I know this is going to sound like an odd question Hazel, but are you sure Adam is the father?"

I quirked an eyebrow in James's direction and sipped my water.

"Yes James Adam's the father, he was my first time."

"Err purple we have some bad news."

I moved my focus to Matt who looked slightly uncomfortable, what bad news could he have. I tapped my fingers on the table.

"Tell me Matt."

He scratched the back of his head and sighed.

"There's no easy well to tell you this Hazel but Behati is also pregnant and claiming Adam is the father. She's a compulsive liar but none of us could tell whether or not she was lying or telling the truth."

So Adam's ex was also pregnant and it could be his child. That made the future for my children bleak; no way would Adam want to raise two children with a nobody when he could raise one with a model who the public adored. I gulped and James placed his hand on top of mine across the table and squeezed it reassuringly.

"Adam's making her get a DNA test because he doesn't think the child is his."

I nodded trying to keep my emotions back but being pregnant was only going to heighten my emotions on top of being a newly turned werewolf who still didn't have the best control.

"You have nothing to worry about Hazel; you have the whole back behind you even if Adam isn't. You will not go through this pregnancy alone, besides you'll also have Jake and Rachel."

I smiled weakly at Matt; I did have some support group even if Adam wasn't going to be in his children's lives. But there was one daunting question on my mind.

"Guys what about the hunters? If they find out about the babies they'll use them against the pack."

"Purple you need to know that pack always comes first and we protect our own. We will find someone to keep you and your babies safe from the hunters; they wouldn't dare lay a finger on you."

Matt sounded confident in his answer about the pack being able to protect my unborn children from the dangers that the hunters always posed. Maybe when their born I could persuade the pack to uproot and move somewhere less dangerous. A lot of things were changing and we all had to be prepared for what could come from behind the corner.

JAMES

After lunch with Hazel we dropped her off at her apartment and Matt and I returned to the house. As soon as we stepped foot in the door we were surrounded by Jesse, Mickey and PJ asking us about Hazel and what happened at the hospital.

"Give us some room to breathe guys and we'll tell you."

Matt managed to herd the guys into the lounge area, Adam walked into the room and looked around at the eager faces of his band mates and pack.

"Did I miss something?"

The fact that Adam was blind as to what was going on angered me, Matt was right the pack did come first and yet here he was acting selfish and cocky and thinking about himself. I felt a firm hand on my shoulder and looked up to see Matt shaking his head while gripping my shoulder, I visibly relaxed and handed Adam the scan the hospital had given us.

"Congratulations Adam, Hazel's having twins."

Adam's eyes widened as he glanced down at the picture in his hand, yes I admitted the babies looked like lumps but we'd heard the heartbeat so knew they were alive and kicking. Something softened behind his eyes, we all knew Adam did want to be a dad someday and now he had two pregnant women which would be a lot for anybody to handle.

"Do we know when Behati gets the DNA results back Adam?"

Adam glanced over at Jesse and shook his head.

"She said it could be another week, something about the lab contacting her and being behind."

It was a little suspicious that it was taking Behati this long to get the DNA results back, in normal circumstances we would have known by now if Adam was the father of her child. There was something fishy in the air and I had a gut feeling that it would come back and bite us hard.

"Adam we need to take Hazel into consideration. She was worried about the hunters finding out she's pregnant and using the children against the pack."

"The hunters will not lay a finger on Hazel or the babies. We'll find a way of protecting her; let me figure some things out."

Adam was quite snappy with Matt who only told him what Hazel had told us earlier. Still looking down at the picture in his hands he turned and walked out of the room, you could cut the tension with a knife. Thank god Matt didn't tell him that he was down on the documents as the baby's father; Adam would have blown up big time.

"I miss Hazel."

Mickey pouted on the other side of the room. I sighed and slumped down on the nearest sofa.

"We all do Mickey but Adam needs to work things out with her. They're both as stubborn as each other and neither will back down easily."

The guys nodded in agreement with me. That's what made Adam and Hazel the perfect match; they were the guy and girl equivalent of each other even if they didn't know it.    

Stalk me Online:

Twitter: @MsBuddingStar (Main)

Twitter #2: @mediagirl94 (Wattpad)

YouTube: youtube.com/bethrobinson94

Instagram: mediagirl94

Tumblr (fandom): fangirl94stuff

Depop: mediagirl94

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 135K 51
Emmanuelle is running, running from a heartbreak she doesn't want to remember. Packing her things she takes off, driving to a wherever her car takes...
25 0 5
There's something lurking in the forest. I, Ruby Bennington, was almost eaten alive. From everyone else's point of view, though, I'm stark raving nor...
168K 10.7K 58
So, after forever dodging his granddad's crazy coven, Nathan finally throws caution to the wind and dives into regular life by hitting up Shadowdale...
2.6K 134 76
Seth Woods had a normal teenage life until he finds out he has the werewolf gene. He discovers that he is not the person he once was and is losing hi...