Your Superstar (Date A Fangir...

De heymello

A story based on We Got Married. In WGM, idols get to date idols. This is a story about a show called "Date A... Mai multe

INTRO
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Epilogue
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

Chapter 11

4.1K 228 30
De heymello

Chapter 11
Threats
{ Sungyeon's POV }

I was studying in my room when I received a message from KakaoTalk.

Just arrived. I'm tired. :(

A smile crept on my face when I realized it was Minhyuk.

SY: Aigoo. Can't you take a rest, oppa?

MH: No, I have to practice for tomorrow's performance. [crying emoticon]

SY: [hugging emoticon] Aw. Don't worry, I'll let you rest during the filming :)

MH: I wish you would really hug me like that though

I almost choked on my own saliva after reading that. I covered my face with my palms and tried not to scream, but I did without a sound resulting to a fast heartbeat.

SY: Should I? So come back as soon as possible :)

MH: AAAAH OF COURSE I WANT TO COME BACK AS SOON AS I COULD. What are you doing?

SY: Studying.

MH: I thought you were thinking of me. Hahahaha [pouting emoticon]

I couldn't help but laugh out loud.

SY: you seem really tired. Maybe you should sleep.

MH: Hahaha, right. Okay, good night. Dream of me sweetly.

"I always do." I said as if he could hear me.

SY: Alright then, sleep. Good night.

I put the phone down and tried to study but I just ended up smiling while thinking of him. Aigoo, the way he affects me...

Still, I tried to study so I won't disappoint my dad any more than I already did.

#

I woke up the next day with a stiff neck. I fell asleep on my desk. I sighed and hurried to the bathroom.

I didn't dream of Minhyuk today, but it's okay... I'll see him tomorrow anyway.

I went with my skateboard to the university today. There has been some changes since I showed on TV. More people became friendlier to me and I always hear whispers from them when I pass by.

"Ya, did you study for the exam? I think I'm gonna cry later." Yerin said.

I'm thankful Yerin is beside me most of the time to make me forget about all the whispers.

"Yes, I studied. Why?"

"I studied, but you know, I don't feel like it's enough!" She said.

"Then keep studying."

"Good advice. I'll go to the library for now. See you later!" She said and walked away.

"Okay."

I sighed. Walking alone is always awkward, especially when there are so many people staring at you.

I opened my locker to put some of my things there when I saw a red box. I opened it curiously and was shocked of what I saw inside that I threw it away to the pavement.

I screamed, calling the attention of the people there. They all gathered around me but nobody dared to ask if I'm alright.

I ran away, leaving my locker open and all the people behind.

I'm sorry, Minhyuk oppa... I can't help it.

I thought as I started crying. In my whole life, this never happened to me. Someone sent me a dead rat with blood... and I saw a card saying,

GO AWAY FROM LEE MINHYUK

Those words... were written in blood. Maybe I was too shocked, no... I was too shocked that I cried.

I suddenly heard a knock. "Sungyeonie? Sungyeon, are you alright? What happened? I saw your locker was open and a dead... oh gosh, open up, Sungyeon!" I heard Yerin's voice.

I opened the door and she immediately hugged me. "Hush, don't cry. We'll find out who did this, okay? I'm sure that person is just jealous of you."

I was thinking of what happened that I couldn't focus well during the exam.
I went home feeling so heavy inside.

"Miss Sungyeon, a package came for you." The ahjumma said.

"P-package? From who?" I asked, suddenly feeling nervous.

"I don't know."

I nodded and took the medium-sized box. If I open this, what thing will I see again?

I sat in the living room and stared at the box for more than a minute before calling the ahjumma again.

"Please open it for me." I said.

"Alright."

She screamed when she saw what's inside. "Aigoo, what is this?" She asked.

I closed my eyes and ran my hands through my face. A white teddy bear with a knife stabbed on it. It also has  stains of what looks like blood.

"A-ahjumma, please give me the letter." I said.

She took it and handed it to me. "Sungyeon-shi, have you been receiving this kind of thing? You don't seem surprised." She said.

I opened the letter and it's the same message from earlier.

GO AWAY FROM LEE MINHYUK

"I... I got a dead rat from my locker this morning." I told her.

"Oh God!" She exclaimed.

"What did you say?"

I felt even more nervous when I heard my dad's voice.

"D-dad..."

"Who is doing this to you?" He asked.

"I don't know... maybe a fan of Minhyukㅡ"

He took his phone and called someone. I thought for a second, right, he doesn't care about me... how could I forget about that? But then he said on the phone, "Hello? This is Oh Sung Hoon, I want you to investigate something... yeah... that's better... yes... thank you."

He hung up and looked at me. "I already hired someone to look into it. For now, do not open any packages that'll come to you."

I nodded. "Yes, dad. Thank you."

"Go to your room." He said.

#

I was checking my emails that night and I almost threw the laptop away when I saw a picture.

A picture of me and Minhyuk, but my face was edited with blood. And behind was written... GO AWAY FROM MINHYUK

I almost jumped when I received a message from Kakao Talk.

Minhyuk sent a picture of him.

Coming back tomorrow. Can't wait to see you.

I decided to reply and pretend everything's alright.

Me too. Have a safe flight oppa.

I decided to reply to the email and I searched for the words to write... but I can't. Right now, I'm just... scared, curious who is doing this.

#

I woke up from a nightmare the next morning. Instead of seeing things with blood, I saw myself drowning in my own blood. I got goosebumps early in the morning. I guess my subconscious mind went that far...

I was so aware of all the things inside my room. I was scared that someone will pop inside and kill me. Well, that's exaggerating a little... but nothing is impossible.

I took a cold shower to wake myself up and think.

At 3 o'clock today, I'll go to film with Minhyuk. I miss him so much, but I was afraid for myself at the same time.

I was dressing up when I received another email from the same sender. I gasped when I saw the pictures sent to me and quickly closed the windows and curtains.

I sat in bed, quite trembling. Someone sent me my own pictures while dressing up.

--

A/N: DAMN...
PLEASE VOTE OR LEAVE A FEEDBACK. THANK YOU!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

48K 1.9K 52
Love knows no boundaries..... Lee Felix has always harbored some deep feelings for Hwang Hyunjin, who in return has been in love with Lee Minho ever...
76.4K 3.1K 46
ღWe Got Marriedღ We Got Married is a very popular show where idols get to experience life after marriage and of course - doing missions with each ot...
4.9K 180 26
Can you imagine when two person that hate each other get married in one high school's project?Its all started when the headmaster of SM High School w...
202K 4.7K 36
You are new to this school and the boys agreed on to make a bet to take advantage of you but what Jungkook didn't realize is that you are tough to ea...