Enchanting Dreams (Steve Roge...

By KaralineKitten

Veronica is Tony Starks little sister. Smart, friendly, a good sense of humour, but she has a secret. Shhh, d... More

Enchanting Dreams (Steve Rogers/Captain America/Avengers Fan-Fiction)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Thank You
Chapter 9
EPILOGUE
SEQUEL
Nominated For a Watty Award!

Thank You!!! :)

13.2K 190 15
By KaralineKitten

You guys have no idea how much you mean to me. All the comments, votes, and reads I get on this story is just amazing! I really can't thank you enough. :)

Waking up every morning to the nice comments, is really amazing. When my grandpa died and you guys told me that you were sorry and complemented my writing really made me feel better. Thank you all so much.

This was my first fan-fiction and I never expected to get this many reads and comments, its really amazing.

I love you all so much! I'm going to say this over and over again but I really can't thank you enough. This experience was amazing! Stay awesome!!! XD

Even though this story is finished, please keep commenting and sharing this story. It really means a lot! :)

~NOTE~ I'm starting an "Imagines" story, so if you want an imagine check it out!! It would really mean a lot!! :)*

Goodbye. :')

*Hugs*

~Kara

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 104 19
What happens when Tony Stark's little sister is finally shown to the Avengers after being kept secret for so long? Follow Violet on her journey as sh...
615K 11.5K 97
ORIGINALLY KNOWN AS HAWKEYE'S GIRL. Growing up in the limelight as Tony Stark's adopted little sister wasn't the easiest for Peyton Stark, but she ma...
60.6K 1.2K 79
Amelia Stark is the younger sister of the famous Tony Stark. She is a genius and self-made superhuman. With powers of pyrokinesis paired with the bes...
28.9K 451 50
A five part story following the life of Veronica Stark, little sister to Tony Stark and key member of the Avengers. Roni has always had a problem wi...