Chapter 4

*Heres chapter 4! Again, sorry if I mix up an scenes or lines. :)*

Veronica's P.O.V.

"RUN!" Natasha screamed as we ran up the stairs, the hulk only seconds behind us.

"AHH!" I screamed as the floor beneath me gave away and my back slammed onto the ground. My head started pounding and my ears were ringing. I seen the hulk inching closer to me when he was blown through the wall behind me. Before I closed my eyes I seen Natasha above me.

Steve's P.O.V.

After the explosion was over and everyone was beaten we got bad news.

"Coulsen's down." Fury said through the earpiece. Me and Tony looked at each other sadly.

"This is going be bad news for Ronnie." Tony muttered.

"Why? I mean it's sad, but why would it be so bad for her." I asked.

"Phil was like her second father, after our father died she spent a lot of time with him. She even called him dad on accident once." Tony said looking down at the ground.

"Veronica? Are you there?" I asked through my earpiece.

Silence

"Ronnie?" Tony asked.

Silence

"Has anyone seen Veronica?" I asked through the earpiece starting to get worried.

"Veronica needs medical attention, right now." Natasha said. She's hurt? I swear to god,

"Cap! Come on!" Tony yelled. Me and Tony ran to the infirmary, when we got there Tony tried opening the door but it wouldn't budge.

"Open the damn door! What's wrong with my sister?!" Tony yelled as he banged on the door.

"Shes seriously injured, you can't see her right now." A man said as he walked out of the room shutting the door behind him before we could see what was going on inside.

"What do you mean I can't see her! She's my goddam sister!" Tony swore, but it made no difference, they weren't going to let us in.

Veronica's P.O.V.

All I felt was pain, all I could see was white, all I could hear was slight talking.

"She's in a critical condition. She broke half her bones and hit her head pretty hard." What the hell are they talking about? I don't remember anything. I tried to move my arms and legs but it was no use. I was stuck.

~Two weeks later~

(Still Veronica's P.O.V.)

A tingling sensation was all I could feel thought out my body. I could move my finger and toes but I still couldn't open my eyes no matter how hard I tried.

"You can do it Ronnie, come on open your eyes." A voice said that I faintly recognised. I moaned (Not in that way you dirty people) stretching out my arms and legs.

"Good, now just open your eyes. Please." A different voice said.

I tried so hard to open my eyes when they finally popped open only to but shut immediately from the bright light.

"Oh my god, your alive." I reopened my eyes to see Tony in front of me with tears in his eyes.

"Of course I'm alive why wouldn't I be?" I asked confused.

"You don't remember what happened?" Tony asked. I shook my head no.

"You and Natasha were running away from the hulk and you fell and hit your head and went into a coma." Tony said.

"Wow, I can't believe I don't remember any of that." I said shocked.

"Well at least your ok." Another voice said from behind Tony. I looked over at the man dressed in a blue skin tight suit with red and white stripes with a star in the middle. He had styled blonde hair and blue eyes. He seemed familiar.

"I don't mean to be rude. But, who are you?" I asked the man.

*Oh shit! She doesn't remember Steve! Please comment and tell me what you think! Should I continue?*

IM SOOOO SORRY! I haven't uploaded in years! I've been having family issues lately, and I wasn't really in the mood to write. I'm sorry... Also, I know this is short and crappy but like I said I'm still not in the best mood in the world. I'm really truly sorry... Please don't hate me! :(*

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

~Kara :)