Your Superstar (Date A Fangir...

By heymello

A story based on We Got Married. In WGM, idols get to date idols. This is a story about a show called "Date A... More

INTRO
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Epilogue
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

Chapter 10

4.4K 247 46
By heymello

Chapter 10
Wait For Me
{ Sungyeon's POV }

I'm at Yerin's house and we're watching Date A Fangirl together. Even though I was the one in the show, I couldn't help but replay the scene outside my house that I saw yesterday morning.

There was a man making a chaos outside and my father seemed so... angry. Even angrier than when I do something he doesn't like. There are also a lot of people, probably the ones working for my dad, who took the man away.

It was a scene that I've seen for the first time and somehow it couldn't get out of my head.

"Oh my gosh, it's Minhyuk's interview! Yaaaa, are you watching?" Yerin asked.

I just nodded and forced a smile. This time, I put my whole concentration on the TV.

Q: How did you feel when she sang for you?

MH: I... I was really moved. It was the first time that a girl sang for me, she also played the guitar so I think I wouldn't forget about that moment.

Q: What can you say about how she acts around you?

MH: I think she's still really shy to me, but I hope she treats me like an ordinary person soon. I mean, I want her to treat me as her date and not as her idol.

I was smiling from ear to ear and I thought I've lost myself in another world until Yerin hit my shoulder so hard.

"Ow! What the heck is wrong with you?" I asked.

"It's your interview, idiot."

Q: How does it feel now dating your idol?

SY: Aaaaah.... uh, it feels really overwhelming. I've only seen him on TV, on the internet, on the magazines, in fan sign events before but now I even go on a date with him. It's really something that stands between fantasy and reality. Even though we date for the show, I am still glad to know him and to be with him like that. I will always cherish every moment with him.

Q: What can you say about the food he prepared for you?

SY: The food? Ah, there was a saying that "The best way to a man's heart is through his stomach" right? But actually, it applies to women too. When guys cook food or buy good food for us, we really appreciate it more than they ever think. To me, it's more than just buying me accessories because he put an effort making something that he hoped I'd like, which means a lot to me. Also, he can cook very well and it was one of my ideal typesㅡa man who can cook.

#

{ Minhyuk's POV }

I couldn't help the smile that showed up on my face while watching our interview on Date A Fangirl. I'm here in front of the TV with my members and they're all teasing me about Sungyeon. Eunkwang was even biting a pillow.

"She's pretty!" Hyunsik said.

I just smiled.

"Hyung, do you like her? No, you like her, right?" Sungjae asked.

I looked at him. "You, do you like her?"

"Eh?" He asked in confusion.

"Kim Sohyun or Joy?" I asked with a smirk.

"Aish!" He said, frowning.

I chuckled, then I got a phone call from Sungyeon's father.

"I just want to confirm your photoshoot schedule tomorrow."

"Yes, I don't forget." I said.

"Alright, also, for taking care of my daughter... thank you."

"It's not a problem."

"Who was it? Sungyeon-shi?" Changsub asked.

I shook my head. "No, just someone."

#

After shooting a variety show, I went straight to Sungyeon's father's company. I would have another photoshoot there, then I would fly with the members to Japan. I'd be gone for a day and come back to Korea for the filming of Date A Fangirl.

The photoshoot wasn't quick since they took a lot of shots. Sungyeon's father holds a clothing company.

He visited the place when we finished. "Thank you for your hard work, Lee Minhyuk." He said.

I just bowed and dressed up to leave.

I was making my way out of the building when I bumped into someone.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" said a familiar voice.

"Sungyeon-shi?" I said when I saw her face.

Her eyes widened. "Oh! Lee Minhyuk oppa, what are you doing here?"

I took a deep breath and asked her to have a walk with me. I also told her about her father's condition.

She chuckled, but it didn't seem like she was really happy. "Woah... so that's what happened? I was wondering why he suddenly acted like that..."

I nodded. "Are you mad at me?"

She shook her head with teary eyes. I suddenly got worried. "I'm grateful."

"Huh?"

She forced a smile. She's wearing round eyeglasses, her hair is tied up and she's wearing a loose shirt and skinny jeans. This is the real her, I thought. But then, despite having a bare face and the imperfections on it... she still looked pretty to me. "Although my father sold me to you, well it seems like that... I'm thankful for what you did. I don't know how to pay you back for being so nice to me, for all the nice things you've done for me..." She said, looking in my eyes.

I smiled and removed her eyeglasses, then I wiped her tears away. "I'm leaving today."

"Uh? Why? Where?"

"I'm leaving to Japan with the members." I said and showed her the bracelet I still haven't returned to her. "Can you lend this to me while I'm away? And... wait for me, okay?" I said.

She just stared at me for a while.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked.

"Oppa..."

"Yes?"

"Is there a hidden camera somewhere?" She asked.

I laughed. "No, why?"

She shook her head. "You just act so sweet..."

"Really?" I asked, smiling.

She nodded shyly.

"So will you let me borrow this for some more time?" I asked.

She nodded again. "Of course."

I leaned in and kissed her forehead. "And also, please don't cry when I'm not around."

She looked down the ground and nodded. "Y-yes."

I smiled. "Give me all your contact IDs, too. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, KakaoTalk-"

"Why?"

"So I can contact you."

"Are you sure you want to contact a fan?" She asked.

I smiled and pinched her nose. "I trust you."

She finally smiled. "Okay... thank you."

"Please stop saying that all the time."

She chuckled. "Okay."

"And that too."

"What should I say then?!"

I pretended to think. "Hm, let's see... oppa, you're so handsome?"

She hits my chest slightly. "Yaaa!"

"Isn't it true?" I asked smiling.

"Oppa..."

"Yes?"

"I will miss you." She said, her cheeks were getting red.

I tried not to smile but I couldn't help it so I looked stupid holding it back. "So, wait for me."

"Of course, I will."

I smiled and held her hand, then kissed the top of it.

I don't know what is this feeling, but I feel happy whenever I see her smile.

--

A/N: Short chapter againnnn! But it's so sweet. cheesy af XD HAHAHAHA!

If you liked it, please leave feedbacks and votes! Thank youuu <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 8.9K 25
"Even though this only for a reality show, I promise to love you and cherish you like a husband would." We Got Married is a reality show by MBC Enter...
4.9K 180 26
Can you imagine when two person that hate each other get married in one high school's project?Its all started when the headmaster of SM High School w...
202K 4.7K 36
You are new to this school and the boys agreed on to make a bet to take advantage of you but what Jungkook didn't realize is that you are tough to ea...
46.9K 1.4K 18
" The popular KBS T.V show, We Got Married is now accepting applications from idols and actors. Apply now for a brand new season five! Our WGM cast w...