Class Rebels

By SickestKids

Jennifer Hills, is your typical high school student: pretty good grades, pretty cool friends; an all around o... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 3

17.3K 549 147
By SickestKids

•Chapter 3•

What..

Oh god, really?

Ugh, how could I not have known? Of course the first party I ever go to ends up being at his house.

Awesome luck.

I shuddered a little as he beamed a cocky grin.

"I don't know why you look so surprised. I mean really, who else could've thrown a party like this?" He questioned proudly, shifting his eyes away from mine and over to the rest of the bash.

I did the same, examining my surroundings.

I watched as a group of sweaty teens gyrated on the dance floor, their heads bobbing as they jumped up and down. The song "Bugatti" blasted as they laughed and danced, only speaking whenever the beat dropped and the creative chorus 'I woke up in a new Bugatti' obnoxiously wailed over the sound system a good four or five times before skipping to the verses about fucking bitches and getting money.

My view turned to a group of girls in a corner both crying and laughing as they took shots from a Grey Goose bottle and joined them with some from the chocolate fountain nearby.

I chuckled as I recognized Trevor, a cute latino boy from school, and Tanya, his black girlfriend, tripping over themselves in drunkenness and then falling over on a couch together. It surprised me that no matter how drunk they were, they both always still looked seemingly attractive.

Sifting the room with my eyes, I noticed several unusual things which in the end added up to a crazy party.

I smiled, I kind of liked it.

Looking back at Danny, I noticed his gaze was no longer where it was before but instead at my cleavage. I grunted in disbelief.

"Wow, really? Okay, you can step aside now." I snapped, standing up straight as his six foot build still towered over me.

"And what if I don't want to?" He whispered, drawing near as his voice grew soft.

Although he wasn't touching me, his firm grasp on each side of the countertop confined me, demanding for me to stay put. His body completely restricted mine as he leaned closer to my face. I felt a sensation of heat radiate off of him and towards my curvy yet thin frame as he avidly licked his lips in desire.

"Then I'll rip out your balls." I barked back, a sour smile on my face as I felt him tense up.

He stared, an unreadable expression on his face, then sighed.

"Goddamn girl." He mumbled, easing off me slowly as I straightened out my dress. Rolling my eyes, I proceeded to walk away just before feeling a sharp tug on my wrist.

"You have to dance with me though." He smiled, pulling me back to him as I glared at him incredulously.

He let out an irritated breath as I jerked my hand away from his.

"Ya know, I don't get what you're trying to do here" he began

"At this point it's clear that you want me up under that dress just as much as I want to be there. You don't have to do this whole 'hard to get' thing and try to prove to me you're not a slut. I've seen it a million times, so let's just skip it."

He looked a bit annoyed as I gaped at him in utter disbelief, a look that vanished from his eyes within seconds and was replaced with a more sultry one.

"Babe, just tell me how you want it."

He cooed softly

"If you're this nervous about it, I could even go really slow at the beginning."

What the hell is wrong with him.

How could someone even be so clueless?

"Are you stupid?" I insultingly inquired, raising my voice an octave as I emphasized the word 'stupid'.

I watched as he feigned hurt as if my question had truly pierced his heart. Thereafter, I turned around in disgust.

I heard his dumbass laughter behind me as I began my stride.

"You're such a bitch." He stated as I walked away.

I hated him.

I truly hated him.

I took a deep breath as I wandered quietly through the house. I just needed to cool off a little.I couldn't understand why anyone in their right mind would want to be around Danny Sommers let alone be with him in any other sense.

Gradually, I ended up finding myself in a different area of the mansion altogether, but just as I found my peace, I heard footsteps around me once again.

Instantly, my blood boiled hot in frustration.

"Can't you just leave me alone?!" I shrieked, turning sharply as my eyes met a very astonished.. Wayne Griffith.

Shit.

Immediately I became embarrassed, looking down as I mumbled a few choice words beneath my breath.

"Sorry." Wayne barely said, glancing at me every now and then as we stood facing each other.

"N-No," I stuttered "I'm sorry Wayne. I totally thought you were someone else"

He laughed, a very cute sound coming out as he did.

I felt my face grow hot as I inwardly cursed myself.

Scratching the back of my neck, I looked toward him, a small smile on my face as he came closer.

"You look great" he said grinning as I shuffled and erected my posture.

"Thanks, you do too!"

I took in his appearance as he replied to me.

His blonde hair shot up and swirled at the ends, portraying the ocean waves as they flowed high with the tides. He wore a dark red shirt and underneath, a black necklace that hung low on his bare chest. His dark jeans fit well and were paired with white Vans.

We continued conversing, laughing and teasing each other as I occasionally brushed his shoulder in playful glee.

"Hey, so what do you say we go back to the actual party now so I can show you some of my moves" He said, motioning a hand toward me as the other stayed in his pocket.

I giggled

"You have moves, Griffith?" I shot back.

He chuckled "No, not really. I just kinda wanna dance with you."

I noticed a blush forming on his cheeks as I set my hands on my hips.

"Awww!" I purred, elbowing him in the side as he stroked a hand through his hair.

"Shut up!" He joked, grabbing my hand as he led me back to the party.

-----

My mind slowed as Wayne held my hips. This felt nice.

I liked Wayne.

I enjoyed his personality and I just liked him as a human being. Plus, he was cute which just seemed like an added bonus.

I closed my eyes as we danced, occasionally opening them to make sure this was actually happening.

After my run in with Danny, I hadn't seen him at all for the rest of the night. More than likely he was probably having sex with some other girl upstairs.

Smirking, I laughed a little, glad it wasn't me.

"What's so funny?" Wayne asked, his lips near my ear so I could hear him better.

I looked up at him, shook my head and smiled.

"Nothing" I replied before turning back around only to be met with Vanna's face in mine. Her eyes gave me a knowing look accompanied with a partial smile before she spoke.

"Jenn, you gotta go!" She yelled over the music, tugging at my arm.

I stared at her in confusion as she continued.

"Vicki is home alone and your parents are gonna be gone for a couple days, remember?"

I sighed, an slight groan escaping my lips as I nodded back to Vanna. Although what I had right now was good, my little sister would always be a top priority.

Slowly, I pulled away from Wayne, letting him know I had to leave.

He smiled weakly, a bit discouraged.

"Alright" he agreed

I felt my heart beat fast as his arms pulled me in for a hug, engulfing me in Armani cologne with hints of alcohol which, by the way, smelled pretty freakin sexy.

I stumbled backward as he let go only to have Vanna grab my hand and lead me out of the Sommers' mansion.

Until next time, Wayne Griffith.

But only until next time.

_______

Author's Note:

Hey everyone! I hope you enjoyed the chapter :) If you did, make sure you leave lots of love <3

Comment•Vote•Follow•

-Sickest-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4M 233K 87
"Why do you love me? I'm fat" I said as I looked down at my feet. "Princess there's a difference between fat and thick" he said as he grabbed a hand...
665K 25.1K 50
(BWWM) EDITING "That cannot happen again." Sunny spoke breaking the silence between us. We must have been sitting in my car for a solid five minute...
1K 78 12
The man turned around to face her and lifted her in his lap. Jennifer grasped and started hitting him weakly while he evaded them. "It's alright." He...
5K 207 92
Get ready to dive into the captivating story of teenage couples as they navigate the treacherous waters of high school and strive to make their relat...