Seducing The Hotelier (UNEDIT...

By MsDreamerGirl84

ELUSIVE BACHELOR SERIES 5 WARNING: CONTAINS MATURE SCENES... He was her first kiss, her first love, her first... More

A Letter To My Readers
Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1: The Upcoming Reunion
Chapter 2: The Friend's Scheme
Chapter 3: Plotting her Revenge
Chapter 4: The Surprise Birthday Party
Chapter 5: The Seduction
Chapter 6: I want you back
Chapter 7: His beknown feelings and it's new course
Chapter 8: The Unplaceable Emotions
Chapter 10: Enjoying the company of his small family
Chapter 11: A Family's Day Out
Chapter 12: Hot Tempered Green-Eyed
Chapter 13: Tempting the Temptation 1
Chapter 14: Tempting the Temptation 2
Chapter 15: Just a normal day with his family
Chapter 16: Friend's Party
Looking for more books to read?
Chapter 17: You're Mine
Chapter 18: Cuteness Overload
Chapter 19: Marking Hers
Authors Dedication
Chapter 20: House Warming or Rather a Proposal
Chapter 21: Sometimes women prefer words, but men prefer actions
Chapter 22: Billionaire's Wives on Strike
Chapter 23: The Wives and The Tricky Billionaires
Chapter 24: It started with a bet...
Chapter 25: Seeking for her forgiveness
Chapter 26: Roses are red violets are blue Please Get Lost Will You?
Chapter 27: Her little game and his nightmare
Chapter 28: Shopping Spree and a Boner
Chapter 29: Love is Comprehensive Uncompromising and Unconditional
Chapter 30: Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me
Not An Update
Chapter 31: Give it to me, I'm Worth It! - Final Chapter
Epilogue
Due to Reader's Demand
Secret Love (Nicolai and Elle Pallos story)
A Bonus Chapter: The Wedding

Chapter 9: Father Meet Son

130K 4.4K 214
By MsDreamerGirl84

Note: Again, there are Italian words in the story. It was translated by google. I'm not sure how accurate are they, but I had it translated in English.
If you think it's wrong, feel free to highlight and rectify the words. Thank you and enjoy reading.
~~~~~

Waking up I see that everything is OK
The first time in my life and now it's so great
Slowing down I look around and I am so amazed
I think about the little things that make life great
I wouldn't change a thing about it
This is the best feeling

[Chorus]
This innocence is brilliant
I hope that it will stay
This moment is perfect
Please don't go away
I need you now
And I'll hold on to it
Don't you let it pass you by

(Avril Lavigne; Innocence lyrics)

~~~~~~
Unedited

The Plane landed  Florence Airport, Peretola around eleven in the morning, Italy time. The nine hours flight from JFK to Peretola was exhausting to Adriana. And then again, the nostalgic feelings flooded throughout her system. It's been a year since she left and longings poured like a running water into her whole being. How she missed her hometown.

Welcome home, Adriana.

Adriana's eyes drifted to Nicolas who was busy tapping on his phone.

The whole flight, Nicolas was very quiet and it doesn't settles Adriana's nerves. She wasn't used to his silence. She couldn't even read his emotions. He is quite adept in masking his emotions. Even those sea green eyes was now dead, impassive eye.

Sleep even deprived Adriana. She was restless and when the plane landed, her nerves rioted with her heart hammering inside her chest. She even forgot to call her mother back because her head was all scrambled.

After a heavy sighed, she unbuckled herself and Nicolas didn't even wait for her.

After he was on the phone briefly demanding his hotel manager for the service confirmation, he just walk down the aisle heading to the exit door.

And again, Adriana swooned at his sight. She was surprised he can speak Italian so fluently, and he sounded so downright sexy, as the Italian words rolled onto his tongue. Just the sounds made her feeling weak.

What things does this bastard doesn't know? He seemed to know everything. She wondered.

Adriana was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't realized the cold bastard was waiting for her at the aircraft door.

"I'm short in patience at this moment, Adriana!" Nicolas stated grimly as he stood before the door. Looking immaculately drop-dead gorgeous hunk, with his expensive white crisp buttoned down shirt, sleeves folded before his elbow, with three buttons undone, giving a little peek to his hard taut chest.  His saddle brown hair was tousled, with his hooded eyes staring at me impatiently.

Like he has a long patience! I snorted inwardly.

I can see my son in him. God, I'm going to see my son soon. Happiness filled me. In a few minutes, I'm going to see him. They will be surprise since I never called them.

All that worries and fear I felt few minutes ago just vanish and now replaced with happiness and buoyancy. With a spring under my sole, I bounce to where Nicolas is. A smile crack around the corner of my lips and ignored the curiosity and confusion written in Nicolas' face.

Nicolas was confused how Adriana's mood suddenly switch swiftly from melancholy, to fear to happiness.

Weird. He thought.

Nicolas disembark from the plane and hold Adriana's hand as she walk down the aircraft staircase. After thanking his crew, he led Adriana at the awaiting limo.

Nicolas introduced his employee, their limo driver Alessi and his appointed security, Lorenzo. They are both working in his hotel.

Soon enough, the limo was moving with the traffic along via Francesco Barraca. He mentioned one of their hotel is along via Francesco Baracca and  via Alberto Franchetti.

Adriana knew the place and it wasn't far from where she lives, at via Arcangelo Corelli. As the limo past the busy road of Francesco Baracca, the excitement she felt increases.

She teared her eyes off the window and averted it to the adonis beside her, and again, he looks nothing but stoic. Adriana's eyebrow pressed tightly forming a crease, mimicking his.

Adriana wondered what is he thinking, and how does he feel.

Adriana's eyes drifted back out the window and the familiar road swept all that worries slowly creeping it's way to her heart.

The excitement to see her son again dominated the worries.

She wondered why the driver never asked where to go.

He seemed to know where he is going.

Nicolas' excitement and at the same time fear increases as the limo is approaching the place where Adriana live. Two hours before their departure, he called one of his dependable employee to find out about Adriana's house address.

It didn't take him long to find out, because the place was close to the airport, and it's the same way where one of his hotel was.

When the limo pulled over to the curb in front of a two-storey apartment with independent entrance, Nicolas heart started to pound inside her chest, but he managed to hide his emotions.

He feared that his son would not accept him and deny him as his father. He doesn't know if he could handle that.

Adriana heard Nicolas let out a loud breath before climbing out the limo. Adriana followed suit and she led him to the gate. She can't help but smile as she skimmed the neighbourhood briefly.

Nothing had changed. It's still quiet, and a few walker in the park just across the apartment, comes to a halt and watch them. Of course who wouldn't if you see a limo parked in the middle class neighbourhood.

She walked and stops right in front of the metal gate and punched the code. She still remember the code of the apartment.

A short buzzing sound indicates that the gate was open and she pulled the gate to open, and she walked to the door of their apartment.

She felt embarrassed as the thoughts of Nicolas lavish lifestyle filled her brain, used to luxury and fast pace environment, high-end buildings, instead of an old looking and low class apartment.

"I'm sorry, our place is not as opulent as what you were used to," Adriana apologized.

"The place is nice and quiet. I like it." He stated flatly. Adriana stops in front of the familiar door with her heart pounding incessantly.

Adriana turned around to face Nicolas. And again, his facial expression never altered. Adriana heaved a loud sighed and searched for Nicolas' eyes.

"Please let me explain it to him. I don't want to shock him," Adriana explained with her begging eyes. Nicolas stared at her for a long moment with nothing in his eyes, but coldness and then finally he nods.

Adriana turned around to face the door again, before pushing the doorbell button warily. The mixed emotions she felt was racking up her system. She even forgot that she has her own key to the house.

Not long, a footsteps approaching their direction and Adriana closed her eyes as she heaved a deep sighed inaudibly.

Then, she heard the door lock being unlocked then the knob being twisted and like a slow motion, it opened.

"Adriana figlia , sei tornato . Perché non ce l'hai detto ?" (Adriana daughter, you're back. Why didn't you tell us?) Adriana's mother looks so surprised and then smiled widely pulling Adriana to her chest.

"Mamma dispiace , so che è stata improvvisa ." (Sorry mom, I know it was sudden.) Adriana responded as she returned her hugged.

Seconds later, when the excitement died down, she noticed Nicolas standing a few inches away from Adriana, still quiet as the night. Adriana's mom pulled herself away form Adriana and stared at Nicolas in deep curiosity with her puckered eyebrow.

Nicolas doesn't know how to react since he felt like his nerves  gone wreck.

"Non sapevo di avere una società, figlia?" (I didn't know you have a company, daughter?) Adriana's mother said to Adriana sounding surprised with her eyes staring at Nicolas, with shocked etched her beautiful face, with a hint of apprehension.

"Buon giorno, la signora De Luca . Sono Nicolas Petropoulis ." (Good morning, Mrs. De Luca. I am Nicolas Petropoulis.) Nicolas walk to Adriana's side and outstretched his hand as he introduced himself.

Adriana's mother stiffened and look at Adriana quizzically, filled with confusion.

"Sono Mikaela , la madre di Adriana ." (I'm Mikaela, Adriana's mother.) Adriana's mother shakes Nicolas hand and then she shifted her gaze to Adriana with burning curiosity.

"Si Mamma. Lui è qui per incontrare Nicolai . Sapeva già ." (Yes, mom. He's here to meet Nicolai. He already knew.) Adriana nodded her head as she confirmed to her mother why he's here.

Adriana's mother nodded and Nicolas just watch and listen as the two converse. Tension is obviously radiated off them, and Nicolas felt apprehension on both of them.

"Oh, mi dispiace, si prega di entrare." (Oh I'm sorry, please come in.) Adriana's mother invited Nicolas in as she smiled warily with a tinge of embarrassment.

Adriana led Nicolas to the small living room. The place wasn't bad at all. It looks like they maintained it. The wall was painted cream, with three bedrooms, spacious living room, but with Nicolas it felt small, a decent size kitchen equipped for eight people with adjacent balcony facing the backyard that was fence with Italian cypress trees hedge, and with two washroom. One from upstairs and downstairs.

"Posso servire qualcosa da bere , signor Petropoulis ?" (Can I serve you anything to drink, Mr. Petropoulis?) Adriana's mother asked anxiously, looking utterly embarrassed.

"L'acqua sarebbe grande, la signora De Luca . E per favore , chiamami Nicolas ." (Water would be great, Mrs. De Luca. And please, call me Nicolas.) Nicolas replied as he crack a smile, while his eyes was vigilant and curious where his son is. And as if Mrs. De Luca can read his mind, she smiled and answered his curious thoughts.

"Nicolai è a casa del suo amico , proprio alla porta accanto . Lo chiamerò così come ho servito l'acqua , Nicolas . Si prega di chiamare me Mikaela ." (Nicolai is at his friend's house, just at the next door. I will call him just as I served your water, Nicolas. Please call me Mikaela.) She smiled.

"Grazie, Mikaela ." ( Thank you, Mikaela.) Nicolas smiled warmly.

"Vado a prenderlo , mamma ." (I'll go get him, mom.) Adriana suddenly volunteered and turned on her heel, but then she turned back to face her mother looking curious. "Dov'è papà ?" ( Where is dad?) she asked.

"Con Nicolai ." (With Nicolai.) she responded briefly. Adriana nodded and excitedly left Nicolas and her mother. She headed to the kitchen. Nicolas stifled the urge to follow her. Mikaela excused herself to the kitchen and Nicolas was left alone.

He tried to feel comfortable to this seat, but his patience is almost at it's end.

He's getting edgy each seconds.

Mikaela soon was back with his water. He thank her and downed half of the water before placing on the coffee table. Mikaela sat on the armchair across Nicolas.

"Sarò onesto con voi , Nicolas . Mi auguro di non prendere Nicolai lontano da mia figlia ." (I'll be honest with you, Nicolas. I hope you won't take Nicolai away from my daughter.) Mikaela said bluntly staring into Nicolas eyes with so much passion.

"Non ho alcuna intenzione di prendere Nicolai lontano da lei , Mikaela ." (I have no intention to take Nicolai away from her, Mikaela.) Nicolas answered, meeting Mikaela's stare. "Ma , voglio che il mio figlio a vivere con me . Adriana può scegliere di vivere con noi , o no ?" (But, I want my son to live with me. Adriana can choose to live with us, or not?) Nicolas added with determination, with his tone held commanding control.

Mikaela looks terrified. Worries stained her face and she didn't hide it. "Adriana era passato attraverso un sacco di dolore ," (Adriana had gone through a lot of pain,) Mikaela said audibly close to tears.

Nicolas inexpressive eyes kept intact and meet Mikaela's worried eyes.

"So che l'ho lasciata , e lei pensato che non l' avrei preso in anche se ho scoperto che lei sta portando il mio bambino . Lei non ha preso l'occasione , invece lei nasconde da me ." (I know I left her, and she assumed I wouldn't take her in even if I found out she's carrying my child. She didn't take the chance, instead she hides it from me.) Nicolas said bitterly, clenching his jaw discreetly.

"Non era come volitiva come lei è in questo momento, e che è stato quando Nicolai è nato ." (She wasn't as strong-willed as she is right now, and that was when Nicolai was born.) Mikaela recalled, almost inaudible. "Nicolai ha portato la sua speranza e ha dato la sua ispirazione per andare avanti ," (Nicolai brought her hope and gave her inspiration to keep going,) she continued on, with a smile slowly forming in her lips upon recalling. "Eravamo così preoccupati , anche se faceva male vederla vulnerable-" (We were so worried even if it hurt to see her vulnerable-)

"Nonna, nonna," a little happy voice called out as he bounce happily into the living room from the backyard cutting Mikaela mid-sentence.

My head whipped over to the little boy with saddle brown disheveled hair, with his bluish sea green eyes sparkling with excitement. Nicolas held the tears brimming under his eyelid as his eyes was glued to his own image. The little boy comes to a halt and stared at him looking surprised and a spark flickered in his eyes.

Nicolas felt rooted to where he sat as he watch Nicolai with awe and shocked how they are very similar except the skin.

He was very handsome young boy.

Son? His head mumbled.

It felt like the time just stops and everything went to pause. Nicolas and Nicolai stared at each other looking dumbfounded.

Then suddenly, Nicolai ran to Nicolas.

"DADDY!" he cried out in excitement and jumped on Nicolas shocked state. Nicolas quickly pick him up and hug him real tight like he was going to dissipate.

Nicolai small hands curled around Nicolas neck and the tears that Nicolas had been holding made its way down his cheeks.

"Daddy misses you so much!" Nicolas mumbled audibly as he kissed him incessantly. Nicolai cupped Nicolas face with his little hands and wipe the tears that just ran over his cheeks.

Adriana felt her tears streamed down her cheeks as she watch her son ran to Nicolas crying his name out loud with excitement. She was surprised that her son acknowledge his dad right away. She looks at her mom who was staring at them both dumbfounded with full of questions.

Mikaela felt her daughter's eyes bored into her. She looks at her and just nods to confirmed that she was the one who told her son, the moment she told her who was his father. Mikaela doesn't want to hide the truth to their precious grandson.

"Daddy, hai intenzione di stay?" Nicolai asked in mixed Italian and English. Nicolai can speak in English since Adriana taught him since he started talking.

"Yes, we will be together beginning today." Nicolas replied smiling broadly to his son.

"Davvero, daddy?" Nicolai said in utter excitement. Then he turned his head to Mikaela. "Hai sentito che la nonna ? Papà sta per rimanere con noi ." (Did you hear that Grandma? Daddy is going to stay with us now.) Nicolai said happily to Mikaela and she just nods as she smiled, with her teary eyes.

"La nonna ha detto che si sta lavorando molto, molto lontano . Che si sono occupati , è per questo che non ci può visitare ancora ." (Grandma said that you're working far, far away. That you are busy, that's why you can't visit us yet.) Nicolai said excitedly as he played Nicolas hair.

Adriana watch the two flabbergasted, how much they look alike.

Nicolas turned to look at Mikaela as he thank her with passion. Mikaela just nods and she was happy that finally, Nicolai met his father.

"It is son, but beginning today, we will never be apart." Nicolas promised as he smiled to him, meeting his own sea green eyes.

Nicolas was so happy. Holding his son and calling him daddy was the best moment he had ever had in his entire life. And, It was the most beautiful sight to Adriana.

"Yey," Nicolai exclaimed and he squirmed down and Nicolas put him down on his feet gingerly, and Nicolai hurried down to Adriana's direction exuberantly.

"Mommy, you will be staying with us right?" he asked with his beautiful eyes. Adriana pick him. He was a bit heavy now for Adriana, but he still is her baby.

"Yes, honey. Mommy will never leave you." Adriana replied with full of meaning.

Nicolas felt relieved to know that Adriana would set her pride aside. He will not leave this place without his son and whoever wants to come live with them in Athens.

After the drama, a man in his 60s walked in from the front door and walked to their direction, staring at Nicolai and Nicolas with curiosity. Nicolai was sitting on Nicolas lap while they are talking.

"I'm guessing, you are Nicolas Petropoulis?" the man said in his dry tone, with a very thick accent, staring at Nicolas with disapproval. Nicolas stood up, putting Nicolai on his feet as his son didn't bother since he was too focused on playing with Nicolas phone.

"Yes, Sir. I'm Nicolas Petropoulis." Nicolas stretched his hand for a handshake, but Adriana's dad didn't take it. He just stared at Nicolas grimly.

Adriana stood up and walked closer to her dad. Adriana felt worried. She never saw his father acting like that. He was always cool and relax. But today, he was looking at Nicolas like a prey. Even if Nicolas was way taller than him, as he stood close to six flat, but Nicolas was like six-five or taller.

"Papa," Adriana called to get his attention. He just nods at her and turned his attention back to Nicolas. Adriana's hand loop around her dad's one arm.

Nicolas felt anxious and tense as he saw that Adriana's dad wasn't pleased to see him.

Of course! You left his daughter idiot!

"I'm sorry, Sir. I didn't came here to bring harm to your family or to Adriana. I came here to see my son." Nicolas responded in an apologetic tone, swaying the intimidation building up in his gut.

Mikaela stood up and walked to his husband's other side.

"Nicolas , questo è il mio marito , Sergio ." (Nicolas, this is my husband, Sergio.) Mikaela introduced breaking the tension that's both radiating off them.

Sergio just nodded with his disapproval face kept still.

"E 'qui per risolvere finalmente la sua famiglia." (He's here to finally settle his family.) Mikaela explained with a warning in her voice. Sergio looks at her in disbelief and Mikaela just met his disapproving eyes with defiance and warning.

Sergio's eyes diverted to Nicolas. "I will give you a chance, and I hope you keep this chance and not hurting my daughter because if you do, I will come and hunt you down myself!" Sergio warned Nicolas with dripping distaste.

"Papa!" Adriana's shriek as she looks at Nicolas with apology and back to her dad who just ignored her embarrassed face.

Nicolas doesn't like being threatened, but he knew better not to disagree.

"Yes, Sir. And, I promised to give everything that I can to make them both happy." Nicolas promised meeting Sergio's deathly stare.

"How long are you going to stay?" Sergio asked with his tone, a bit warm than before as he walked to the couch and settled himself. Mikaela followed and sat beside him. Adriana took the spot beside me. I sat back and Nicolai climbed to his lap to which surprises Adriana.

It seemed that his son had chosen his father most than Adriana. Adriana felt jealous with the attention his son gave to Nicolas.

Sergio looks surprised how Nicolai so comfortably sitting on Nicolas lap.

Nicolas hands wrapped around Nicolai and his son leaned against his chest with his back, while still playing with his phone fully engaged.

"Until when Adriana decided to leave," Nicolas search for Adriana's eyes.

"I would like to see Giuseppe first. Can we stay for a week?" Adriana asked Nicolas.

"Sure. Whenever you're ready." Nicolas replied meeting her sapphire eyes. Adriana felt happy and at the same time wary. She doesn't know where she stands in Nicolas life, but she won't let him take Nicolai without her.

"Thanks!" Adriana responded and she looks at her parents.

"Grazie mamma e papà," Adriana smiled and they both nod as they watched Adriana and Nicolas with his son on his lap still shocked and surprised how Nicolai was so comfortable with Nicolas, knowing he's not warm to stranger.

Truly one blood is running in their veins.

Sergio soon became warm with Nicolas as they converse. Mikaela left to the kitchen to make lunch. Then suddenly, the door open with Adriana's brother walking in happily with his friend Paolo Guidoni. The two stops halfway their stride as they both looked around then stops at Nicolas with both puckered eyebrow.

"Guiseppe!" Adriana rose from her seat and ran to her brother as she gave him a squeezy hug.

"When did you arrived?" Guiseppe looked at her happily.

"Just this morning," she replied then she turned to Paolo.

Paolo has been Guiseppe's best friend since diapers. He has been Adriana's long time suitor, trying to win her affection. But, Adriana always turned him down politely, but he never gave up.

"Paolo," Adriana smiled brotherly, and Paolo's eyes lit up with love and pulled her for a hug. Nicolas suddenly rose up from his seat as he placed Nicolai gently on his chair and walked to their direction with a grim face.

"Oh, Pao, Guiseppe, this is Nicolas," Adriana introduced as she pulled away of Paolo's hold and stepped back a bit and stood beside Nicolas not noticing his sinister stare.

Paolo didn't budge and face Nicolas with unfazed face.

"Nicolas Petropoulis, Adriana's boyfriend!" Nicolas stated gravely, staring at Paolo with a warning look.

Adriana looks at Nicolas incredulously.

Paolo suddenly looks at Adriana with hurt.

Then, Adriana felt Nicolas hand curled around her waist pulling her closer to his side possessively, like claiming her his.

Adriana felt her temper rise rapidly. Guiseppe's eyebrow thrusted up in dripping curiosity.

~~~~~

A/N: There you go again.. Finally another chapter done. I didn't expect to get a call today for work. Sorry guys for the late update!

Please don't forget to hit the star button again...

VOTE, SHARE, FOLLOW AND LEAVE YOUR COMMENT, if it's not too much to ask... Pleassseeeee......

THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

613K 17.1K 40
Natalia Fuller has had a difficult upbringing in her early adolescence but she has learned to come out strong. As a result, she has a wonderful full...
629K 22.7K 42
"don't come any closer" I stutter as he takes long strides towards me. I press my back against the shelf and he traps me with his two hands. "do you...
347K 17.4K 62
Season 1 - A Dark Tale Of Love. "You're new, who did you kill to get this spot?" Her nonchalant face failed to mask her curiosity. I smirked...
5.8M 172K 39
Warning: Contains Mature Scenes, and lots of swearing. LOADED WITH GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! Highest Rating in Romance #28 Zandros M...