A Map of His Songs [Edited]...

By EvangelineLanae

More

A Map of His Songs [Edited]- 1D Liam Payne
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 11

27 2 1
By EvangelineLanae

Chapter 11

The next morning Cassie was rudely awakened by her phone blaring Muse. It was six in the morning, who could possibly be up at this hour? Cassie reached to the nightstand where her phone was and took it off the charger. Louis was apparently up this early.

“What?!” Cassie snapped.

“Hush down love, no need to be so snappy this early in the morning.”  Louis sassed.

“No reason unless you were woken up. Seriously Lou, what are you doing up this early?” She asked getting up and going to the loo to not wake up Lyla who was even more of a grump in the morning.

“Well, the lads and I were wondering if you’d like to hang out with us today, since it is our last day and all, your friend is welcome to come.” He stated.

“You woke me up at this hour just to ask me that?” 

“That’s correct!” He said way too cheerfully for any teen up this early. “Well and I couldn’t sleep, so this was the best option.” 

“Lou?” Cassie said innocently.

“Yes love?”

“If you’re ever up this early while I’m on vacation, never call me unless it’s a dire emergency.” She yelled before hanging up.

Cassie left the loo and went back to the comfort of the bed but soon discovered she couldn’t fall asleep. Groaning, she got up ten minutes later and headed downstairs. She went down to the kitchen expecting Mrs Charlotte to be up, but the room was empty. Cassie heated up the kettle and began the tea before she was bored out of her mind and called Louis.

“Lou?” 

“Well hello Miss-I-am-too-good-for-your-time-so-I’ll-just-hang up.” He sassed.

“Listen Louis, I’m sorry, but I can be quite grumpy if I don’t get a good sleep.” Cassie confessed.

“So what’s been troubling you, love?” Louis asked.

“What makes you think something has been troubling me?” Cassie asked getting an apple from the fruit bowl. 

“Well that’s typically the reason why people have troubling falling asleep.” Louis stated.

“Well then what’s been bothering you, Lou?”

“Well, if you really want to know,” He paused before screaming obviously to someone. “Someone happened to disturb my beauty sleep by tripping on his hairdryer cord in the bathroom causing a ruckus.” Louis went silent for a moment, but Cassie heard something like an object was hitting someone.  “I swear, he can sleep through anything, it’s near ridiculousness.” 

“So what do you want to do later today?” Cassie asked ignoring the odd situation that was going over at their hotel room and taking a bite of her apple.

“Oh well I heard that there was this awesome park around here-“ He began.

“The West Park?!” Cassie near shouted into the phone.

“Geez woman, tone it down, you’ll blow my hearing out.”

“Sorry, but that’s the best park here and Lyla has had the nerve to not take me there yet.”

“Well, in your luck, that’s the one Liam suggested we go to.” Louis said. 

Before Cassie responded, she heard another voice “Louis who could you possibly be talking to, it’s not even ten yet, and it’s supposed to be our vacation.”

“Well if someone didn’t make a racket this morning, I’d still be asleep.” Louis argued.

“I can’t help it, I was still asleep when I had to use the loo.” Mysterious person, Harry from the sounds of it said. “Lou, who are you on the phone with?”

“Cassie.” Realization hit him and he went back to talking into the phone. “Oh, Cassie! Sorry about that had a bit of roomie problem. Ow.” Harry must’ve hit him with the pillow.

“Lemme see the phone.” Harry said. Obviously he took the phone because he was now talking to Cassie.  “Hello love, how are you this fine morning?”

Cassie giggled at his flirtatiousness. “I’m fine Harry, how about you hand the phone back to Lou so we can discuss our plans for today?”

“I thought you had a boyfriend!” Harry exclaimed.

Louis shouted at him. “She does you half wit! We’re all hanging out with her today!”

“Geez Lou, no need to have your knickers all in a bunch. So I’ll be seeing you later today love?” 

“Harry, she’s not interested!” Louis yelled.

“Hush up Lou, I’m talking to Cass.” He said calmly.

“Guys, I’m still here.” Cassie said.

“Oh right, anyways, how about we pick you up at eleven so we can go to lunch?” Harry asked.

“Hazza, don’t be so daft, we’re going to the park!” Louis said.

“So how about a late lunch after the park then?” Harry asked, probably smirking at Louis. 

“Ok, that sounds cool.” Louis said.

“Yea, sound’s good, I’ll wake up Lyla and text you the address.” Cassie said.

“Thanks, love. I look forward to seeing you.” Harry flirted before hanging up.

Cassie stayed in the lounge reading a book until everyone started waking up. She was surprised that Lyla was up by 9:30.

“Good morning Lyla!”

“Morning Miss Chipper for no reason.” Lyla groaned.

“I’m sorry but I was woken up by a phone call early this morning by a Mr Louis Tomlinson.”

Lyla spit out her apple juice. “What?!”

“Yup, he asked if we wanted to go to the park today with the lads then out to lunch.” Cassie said nonchalantly.

“Oh my goodness, yes, yes a million times yes!”

“That’s what I thought you’d say. So they’ll be here at eleven to pick us up.”

“One Direction is coming to my house!” She screamed. Mrs Charlotte was laughing at her granddaughter getting Lyla’s attention so Lyla went over to her and gave her a jumping hug. “One Direction is coming to the house!” She exclaimed.

“Yes, I heard it the first times you’ve said it.” Mrs Charlotte said sarcastically. 

“Cass what do I wear? Do you think Harry will flirt with me again? Oh how I’d love to be one of those girls that  Harry always flirts with.”

“It’s not that hard since he flirts with everyone.” Cassie muttered.

“Look at the time, it’s already ten. I’ve got to go get dressed and…” Lyla trailed off as she ran up the stairs with a dreamy yet determined expression. 

“Oh, that child, I swear she needs ADHD medication sometimes.” Mrs Charlotte said. Cassie nodded her head in agreement.

An hour later the doorbell rang, Lyla shouted for someone to get it, Cassie not really caring about what she looked like answered it. 

“Hello Liam.” She greeted. “Lyla, it’s only Liam!” Cassie shouted up the stairs.

“Should I be offended that it’s ‘only’ me?” Liam asked.

“Not at all, Lyla’s been off the rocker since I told her. Apparently it doesn’t matter if she’s met everyone before, ‘it’s all different when they want to hang out with you’” she said imitating Lyla’s voice which made Liam laugh. 

“Ok, I’m here.” Lyla said making a big entrance. “Hi Liam, are the lads in the car?” She asked going past him out the door.

“Yea.” Liam answered letting her past. Lyla made it to the large van and sat in the very back with Niall. 

Cassie whispered to Liam. “Should we be worried Louis is driving?”

Liam laughed, “As long as he doesn’t get too distracted, I think it’s safe.”

“Why does that not reassure me?” Cassie rhetorically asked.

Before Liam could answer, there were several honks sounding from the van. “Oi you lovebirds are you coming or not?” Liam and Cass both blushed and walked to the vehicle, which they ended up sitting in the seat with Harry. 

The moment Cassie got in, Harry wrapped his arm around her shoulders and sat her next to him making her in the middle of him and Liam. 

“Hello love, miss me?” He asked.

“Since about three hours ago?” Cassie asked sarcastically. Harry feigned looking hurt but quickly replaced it with his flirtatious smile. “It was a joke Harry.”

He got a huge grin on his face but didn’t say a word. Liam on the other hand stared into the window. We waited about five minutes before Cassie realized something. “Louis, why aren’t we moving?”

“Well, for starters Liam was supposed to be driving since he knows where we’re going, second of all, I don’t know where we’re going.” He said looking at Liam expectantly.

Liam didn’t say anything and switched seats with Louis and the gang was soon on their way. With Louis in the row with Harry and Cassie, it was entertaining. He kept getting upset that Harry was giving Cassie so much attention and in return started getting upset with Cassie for stealing his Hazza away from him.

Soon enough they arrived at the park and started roaming around. Then the boys started goofing around: Lyla on Niall’s back, Louis on Zayn’s back, then Liam, Cassie, and Harry behind them laughing. All of a sudden Cassie felt her feet life from the ground.

“Harry let me go!” She said pounding on his back.

“Not a chance love, I bet Liam’s having a nice show.” Harry said making Liam laugh and Cassie blush before continuing pounding on his back.

It wasn’t too long before the other boys came over.

“Haz, what are you doing with Cass?” Louis asked.

“What’s the matter Boo Bear? I’m just giving everyone a nice view of her bum, plus this way I hold her close.” Harry flirted. Though Cassie didn’t see him, she could tell he was smirking. 

Lyla started laughing like a mad woman causing Niall and Zayn to laugh as well. Liam kind of just stood quietly in the back.

“Harry if you don’t let me go, I will make sure that Louis over there never talks to you again.” Cassie tried to warn with a calm voice not to show she was bluffing.

“That’s alright love, as long as I talk to you, nothing else matters.” Harry said.

“Hazza, I’m offended! I thought we had something special?!” Louis shouted.

“Harry, please let me down. If you do I’ll make it worth your while.” Cassie said trying to be a tad seductive to persuade him. 

Harry hesitated before letting her down. “I’m counting on that.”

Cassie ran to Liam for protection. “So easy, it was nice while it lasted Harry.” She taunted.

Niall jumped into conversation. “Now that we’re all done here, can we go eat something now?”

“For once I agree with Niall, I woke up too early this morning and didn’t eat.” Zayn said.

Lyla and Cassie fist pumped while saying. “let’s go” way too energetically.

They all hopped into the van and drove off somewhere for lunch. Lunch was entertaining as Harry was pouting, Louis was acting jealous, Niall and Zayn were stuffing their faces with some contest they were having, and Cassie, Lyla, and Liam were having a nice chat about random stuff.

Soon enough it was time for everyone to leave as it was getting late. Time just flew by when they were having so much fun. 

When the boys left, Cassie and Lyla finished their break without doing a lot, mainly just relaxing. Since Liam entered Cassie’s, and Lyla’s to a point, life, nothing else has really compared. But now it was all over and maybe with this internship, Cassie would never see Liam Payne or any other One Direction member anytime soon. 

A/N: Sorry, it's more of a filler but something BIG will be happening the next chapter. I hope everyone that has continued reading this appreciates it. Thanks a ton for everything!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 6 28
1.6K 24 26