another twilight story.....

By dollface_twi-mom03

hope you love it>>>> More

moving.....
plane rides and hello's
dinner with the Cullen's, Hales and Swans start of a great friendship!
what were all thinking!!!
finally.........together chapter 6
what a weekened
wow man!!!!
the needs and the helps !!!
the way it should be!!!!
after math
from the family.....
knowing things are fine... who's the creeper

saying goodbye..

2.7K 38 6
By dollface_twi-mom03

The morning I wake up before everybody else so I went into my bathroom and took a long shower shaved my legs and washed my hair with my favorite shampoo. When I was finished with that I got out and put all my shower stuff back in the box that was open for bathroom stuff. I got out my clothes and went back to my bathroom to get ready. I had already blow dried my hair and curled it when I heard my mom moving around to get ready herself.

“Bella are you up cause we have to be at the air port two hours early sweetheart” she said. I was shocked that she was so happy today since the last month she has been so upset.  “Yeah mom I am almost ready just a couple more things and we can go eat breakfast , um mom you still want to go right?” I asked

“Yeah Sweetie I do just about finished getting ready myself so we can go as soon as your ready you dressed yet cause I wanted to pack the rest of your stuff in the car” She asked.

“Almost dressed but in the bathroom so you can get the boxes or  I can help you when I finish.” I told her.....

The next thing I heard was my mom in my room getting the last bag and taking it down to the car.

I finished putting on my make-up and brushed my teeth and pulled my hair to the side. I grabbed my clothes I put on my blue bra and blue and black panties, I bought the greatest outfit to where to my new home. It was a pair of dark skinny jeans and a black tank and a pretty blue blouse. I put all the extra stuff in the box and taped it up and brought it out the car.

Grabbed my purse and told my mom that I was ready and took one look around my empty room.

“I’m going to miss you” I said out loud and shut the door.

Got to the restaurant and ate in a hurry since we were running a little bit behind. My mom and I only talked about school and if my dad got everything set up for me. I think that she didn’t know what to say. “mom are you okay with this I mean I am going to miss you but you know why I am doing this right” I asked her.

She just smiled and nodded her head. “mom talk to me please” I asked again.

“Bella my dear I don’t want to talk okay I am going to miss you and I love you always and forever but I can’t talk about it I want you to be happy and if you think that you will be happy with CH—your dad then I want that for you okay sweetie now lets just spend time and laugh and have a great time before you leave” she said. “Okay mom I promise we will just have a nice time and I love you too” I told her.

****************At the airport******************

I got everything checked in and all my boxes suitcases check to my flight. The lady reassured me that all my stuff would be fine and gave me my boarding pass.

My mom walked me to the main gate to get through the boarding area.  

“Isabella I love you with all my heart and I am so happy that you are moving to start a new life and get to know your dad, I am sorry that I have been so weird lately I am just going to miss you and I am not sure what I’m going to do with out you but I do know that you will be safe with your dad and he really does love you sweetie” she told me as she was crying now. I was sure that I was crying too so I just hugged her and she gave me a kiss on my cheek and I went to walk away but she grabbed my hand. “Bella sweetheart wait this is for you” she said handing me a little box. “Oh mom you didn’t have to get me anything” I told her. I went to open it but she said to wait till the right moment and that the moment wasn’t now. I kissed her again and told her that I would email her twice a week and call her all the time. “mom ill call you when the plane lands and then text you when I get unpacked” I told her blowing her a kiss.

I was walking through the air port to my gate but I really needed to find a bathroom so I could see how I looked since I was sure that I had tons of tears in my eyes.  I found the bathroom and pulled my mini make-up bag out to fix everything up I mean I haven’t seen my dad and everyone since last summer and I want to look nice. Plus my dad said that he had to pick up his friends kids from the air port so I wanted to look nice.

I was a little up set that I wasn’t going to get a good ride home with my dad but then I thought about it might be good to try and make some new friends before I am all the way moved in so the more the better.

I had just finished my touch ups and was putting my bag back into my purse when a book fell out of my bag I went to pick it up but another hand grabbed it first. “ Oh let me get that for you” a girl said “Oh thank you” I said . “that’s funny you know” she said looking at my book . “um I’m  sorry what’s funny”  I asked her. “Oh I am sorry hi I am Alice Cullen how rude of me” she said as she told me her name. “Hi Alice I’m Bella Swan” I told her as we shook hands. “Oh its nice to meet you” Alice said finally handing me my favorite book. She was really pretty she was pale skin like me with short black hair and she had pretty green eyes. “so what was so funny about my book” I asked her as I put my book back in the bag. “Oh my twin brother he has that book and it looks just like yours so you must read as much as he does.” She giggled.  “Oh” I laughed and blushed at the same time.

I was done so I told Alice that it was great to meet her and headed out to find my gate. When I was at the door to leave I heard Alice “ hey Bella I freaking love your shoes just thought I would tell you” she laughed after words and we both walked out at the same time. “thanks I just bought them at the mall for my trip home” I told her.

It was weird but it was like I had meet her before or we could be great friends. “well Bella I better get going my brother and some friends are waiting for me I’m sure my food is cold its great to meet you though” Alice told me.  “So Alice where you headed to” I asked her. She pulled out her ticket and looked at it. “Gate B 23 it takes you to Port Angeles, Washington.” She said as she put the boarding pass back into her bag. “Oh that is funny” I said say what she said to me in the bathroom “well I got to get going ill see you sometime maybe” I laughed and went off to my gate. I looked down at my boarding pass and it said Gate B 23. I would at least get to talk to her on the plane.

I got check in to the flight office and gave them my ticket so they could punch it so I knew that my seat was saved.  I pulled out my favorite book and started to read it when someone started to bounce up and down in front of me. I put my book down and looked up to see Alice with a big smile on her face. “So this is what’s so funny” she said. “Hi Alice who is your beautiful friend” a sweet voice said I looked up and I was the most handsome guy I have ever seen he looked like a model he had beautiful green eyes. I went to sit up a little bit and put my book down I saw his eyes fall to my book and he smiled. “Hi I’m Bella Swan its nice to meet you and you are.” I said. Thankful now that I went in to the bathroom to see how I looked. “So your on this flight too that’s great where you headed I didn’t even ask” Alice asked me before I’m assuming her twin brother to say anything. “Oh I am headed to my dad’s he is picking me up in Port Angeles, and then we have to drive to Forks it’s a small town I’m not sure if you heard of that place what about you?” I asked her still kind of looking at him. Alice started to jump up and down and screaming. I looked up at her and smiled as I looked around as more people were looking at us. “Um Alice are you okay” a guy that was tall and every big with a beautiful girl with blonde hair and a pretty face on his arm asked.

“ you guys don’t get it yet not even you Bella this is great news I new that I was going to love you” Alice said looking over at her brother and friends and nodding at her brother softly but I noticed. “ Alice what are you talking about” I said and her brother copied my question to her. We both laughed. “Oh my gosh how rude of me” Alice said. “Bella is your name Isabella Swan like Chief Swans daughter that is coming to move in with him” Alice asked me but  looking at her brother and her put his head down and smiled. “uum yes that would be me, do I or should I  know you I used to visit my dad but I don’t remember meeting you” I said blushing cause I felt bad if I had meet them and didn’t remember them.

“hi I’m Edward Cullen Alice’s twin brother and this is our older brother Emmett and his girl friend Rosalie Hale. “Hi its nice to meet you” I told everyone looking down smiling so his name is Edward that is a cute name. “So you’re the friends that my dad is picking up from the air port huh well that are great I was worried that I would get to know you and we would have a weird trip home”.

I asked them looking at all the new friends I was hoping we would be Alice pulled her brother away as she walked away she said” Bella ill be right back okay I need to find my boy friend you have to meet him”. “I freaking love your shoes” I looked up and it was Rosalie. I smiled at her a laughed. “ thanks I love them too I got them on sale to so it was great” told her we all sat down to wait for our plane to arrive it was going to be late so we wall jut got to know each other. I found out all about the Cullen’s and I also found out that Rosalie had a twin as well named Japer and that was Alice’s boyfriend. "So let me get this right" i said and everyone said "ok". "So Emmett is the oldest and  is with Rosalie Hale and Jasper is your twin brother who is with Alice and your twin is Edward" i said laughing as i pointed to everyone while i was figuring out everyone's name.

"Yep you got it" Edward said with a smile.

"think this is going to be a fun school year" Emmett said. "Yeah  your dad is the coolest" Jasper said them looking down and them looking at me. "I'm sorry Bella I didn't mean that I new him better its just that I mean your dad had been around since we all can remember". he said still looking down. "Hey its all good don't worry i know what you mean and I am glad that you think that cause I do to." i told them. "So Bella do you have a boy friend back home" Alice said  looking at me with a smile and Rosalie joined our conversation now wondering. i loked up and notcied that even Edward had looked ever to see. "Well I did but we broke up a month before I left thank god cause he wasan ass and I dont even know what i saw in him, I am just glad I can go to a new school and meet new guys and friends"I said and smiled looking at Edward. now i was wondering if he had a girlfriend. "So where were you guys just at to be coming home now" I asked. wondering if maybe i could get to know Edward and find out if he was single or not. "Oh we were just in Alaska visiting family we all had to get away". Emmett said looking at Edward. "will the passagners for flight B23 please come to the gate we are starting borading for rows A and B thanks you" the loud speakers anounced. "Well thats us" we all said happy that we could all sit together we got on the plane and Edward sat by me and withc Alice and Jasper on the other side and Rosalie and Emmett behind us. and we were off to my new place and was gald that I aready had friends.

Continue Reading