the way it should be!!!!

alright everyone this is the next chapter i hope that you are all loving my book and a big thanks to all my fans new and old i wouldn't write so much if not for you..

know that again this in not my story but mrs SM and that i am only doing my best to remake the plot and add in's are mine.

************************************************

big things happening with Bella and Edward what will happen will they stay together or will they part as friends or enemys read below to find out.

AGAIN THERE IS A LEMON IN THIS CHAPTER SO IF YOU AREN'T OLD ENOUGH OR DON'T LIKE READING THEM THERE IS A MARK TO SHOW YOU WHEN IT STARTS TO WHEN IT STOPS.

let me know what you think and i hope to get comments and votes from ya we ll enough about this read the story lol tasha :)

***************************************************************************

Edwards POV……………

Things with Bella and I have been hard we are going through a touch patch well that’s what my mom is saying she thinks that I need to give Bella time since we have moved so fast in our relationship boy if she only new how far we have gone I worry that things we were doing would make bella feel upset or like we were pushing it but she was always up for everything we have our own little conversations even when everyone is around.

 I think that she feels like we are either moving to fast or her feelings for me have changed and either way I will love her and wait for what ever she wants I adamant that I was kind of hard on Jake when I first met him even though all the things that Charlie and Jake, hell even Bella told me that they were just friends but I just couldn’t take it anymore she was mine and he was always there and they are so close that if you didn’t know you would think that they were together and not us and that hurts me and I think that Bella would fell that same way if it was the other way around.

Now there is Paul I know that he likes her I see the way that they both look at each other and it hurts but I know that Bella would never do anything like that I mean yeah she might like someone and love me but she would never move towards those feelings I know that we need to talk and ill talk an talk till we work it out but I need to know what is going on…

I saw that Charlie was home and I could see that Bella was next to him and they were hugging and I looked off and saw that even Jacob was there (that’s what I hate) I should be in there holding her and telling her that it will be okay and ill do what ever she asks… friend or lover or nothing it’s all up to her.

I knocked on the door and she opened it we didn’t say anything she looked back at Charlie and Jake. We walked out of the house and over to her room after we made it up the stairs and she sat down first well I guess hear goes nothing I need her and I wont loss her I will make her understand that ill do what ever she asks. “Bella we need to talk” I told her and at the same time she said “Edward we need to talk”. We both laughed and I nodded at her as she nodded at me well we need to talk but no one is talking. I moved over to sit next to her and grabbed her hand in mine she took a deep breath and I looked into her eyes. She was crying and now I was nervous.

“Bell’s don’t cry please” I looked into her eyes and wiped the tears away and looked down. “Bella do you really want to do this tonight we can wait to talk if you need time I think I know what you need and I will do whatever it takes to make you understand that I love you and that I will wait I know that we are meant to be because that is what the cards are going to play out for us I just know it but you have to tell me what you want” I looked to her eyes to her lips to her eyes again. “Edward will you tell me what you feel when you touch my hand” she paused “or what you feel when we are just close to each other” she asked. I looked deep into her eyes and I knew why she wanted to know she was seeing how we felt for each other just by knowing that we were in the same room or with a touch. “Bella baby whenever I am near you I feel like I can’t breath” I looked up at her and smiled and looked down again “but then there are also times when we are not together and I feel like I can’t breath either but I think its because I miss you, I miss your eyes, your hands, your touch, I even miss when you blush at me” I told her rubbing her checks.