One Direction Pregnancy Series

By londonitaly900

Ever wonder what it's like to be Niall or Louis wife? Or being pregnant with Liam and Harry? This is what thi... More

Talking About It
Finding Out
Telling Family
Telling The Boys
Morning Sickness
First Ultrasound
Cravings
Starting to show
Predicting the gender
Finding Out The Gender
Names You Picked
First Kick
Shopping for the baby
The Nursery
Godparents
You're insecure
He sings to your bump
He catches you talking to your bump (his pov)
Baby shower
Photoshoot
Scare
How you sleep
Your favorite outfit
You're Sore
Belly art
Planning the birth
Pregnancy class
He's Protective
You're worried
Nesting
Things he loved about the pregnancy
Last night out
Labor and delivery part 1
Labor and delivery part 2
Birthdates
Wedding series??
Do You Guys Want a Baby Series?
Update
Baby Series Is Up!

Your belly gets big (his pov)

6.6K 108 1
By londonitaly900

Louis:
"The pictures came in sweetheart!!" I call the mail in hand. Y/N jumps up from the couch and looks at what's in my hand admiring the pictures of us. I look from the pictures to Y/N and see a difference from the first trimester. I wrap my arm around her smiling as we look through them.
"Something's different from then." I say
"Louis nothing changed its only been a month." She smiles. I look from the picture to her and know that I'm not crazy. Her belly.
"Your belly has gotten a lot bigger. I love it so much more." I smile kneeling down and placing a kiss right above her belly button.
Harry:
I sing along to the music as Y/N and I cook dinner for the two of us. I smile as I turn and see my wife grabbing things from the fridge. I continue to my pan when I look over and see that she had hit her belly on the fridge door.
"Ow." She laughs at herself. I come over to her.
"Are you okay baby girl?" I ask.
"This is going to sound dumb but sometimes I kinda forget my belly is even there which is weird because it's gotten bigger."she laughs. I smile at her.
"I love your bump so much more now than I did before." I smile giving it a rub before giving her a kiss.
Liam:
I sit on the couch opening Twitter just as I hear footsteps come down the stairs.
"I thought you were taking a nap." I say putting down my phone.
"I was but I need something." She says waddling forwards towards me.
"What is it boo?" I ask.
"I need a cuddle I miss you." She smiles sitting next to me I her pulled in finding it hard to get super close to her due to her baby bump growing and getting bigger.
We laugh as try and find a position that feels right.
Niall:
I awaken when I hear my wife talking. I sit up turning on the light. She is already sitting up hands in her belly not looking very happy.
"Princess how are you still awake?" I yawn.
"The baby won't stopping kicking. But it's weird because it's rhythmic." She adds. I place a hand on her belly realizing how big it was and feeling a thump on her belly. It happened again and again within the same amount of time space.
"Oh my god!" I smile in excitement.
"What? What is it Ni?" She asks.
"They have the hiccups. Mum told me about them." I smile feeling another one.
"Really?" She gasps. "That's so weird but so cool at the same time." She replies. I chuckle feeling another one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 28.3K 180
I didn't get the massive fuss on him in the beginning. But I guess I was in the right place at the right time and I am forever grateful for that mome...
3K 164 34
Julia and Harry have always had a close relationship but Niall and Harry have been closer. They've all had problems with each other but the past is...
502K 7.8K 27
Book Two. Just a bunch of Harry Styles one shots as you both prepare for the birth of your baby.
908 60 23
Shit happens. Ashley learned that the hard way. Can Louis and Ashley be the cure for each other's misfortune. {completed}