The Bosses Son

By RogueRen

More

Chapter 1-Meeting Harry
Chapter 2- Getting to Know Harry
Chap.3- Talking about Harry
Chap.4 - School
Chap. 5- Late Afternoon Tea...with Mum.
Chap. 6- A Picnic With Harry
Chap. 7- A Date With Harry
Chap.8- Party Time

(The Bosses Son) Chapter 9- Rocks at Your window

545 14 9
By RogueRen

Hey! so sorry i havent uploaded TBS in AGES but yeh this chapter is short but hopefully good hehehe :D

A romantic chapter for you all to enjoy :) let me no wat you think of it :P

xx

________________________________________________________________________________

I’m sitting on my bed listening to music and reading the latest ‘vogue’ magazine when I hear a faint ‘tick tick’ and I glance around…nothing….’tick tick’ I glance around again…nothing…’tick tick’ louder this time I get up and look out my window to see Harry standing on the lawn with a rose in his hand.

“What are you doing?!” I whisper shout down to him.

“I really need to talk to you” he says back, now making his way towards the vine that reaches around our house “step back and open the window for me, I won’t take long” I do as he says and soon enough there he is, a rose in his mouth, he grins at me as he climbs through the white framed window and hands me the red rose.

“Awh, thank you” I bring the rose to my nose and smell its sweet scent before looking up appreciatively at Harrys twinkling eyes.

“I’m glad you like it” he gives me a quick peck before bouncing onto my bed, all my books scattering onto the floor  “sorry about that” he looks guiltily down at all the scattered books and pillows.

“Its fine” I shrug my shoulders, smiling at him as I come and sit beside him on my brightly quilted bed “so what’s the news?” I ask grasping my hands together.

“I just wanted to come see my beautiful girlfriend” Harry smirks and leans forward kissing me.

“Really?” I kiss him back and I feel the familiar sparks in my stomach and I feel like im flying- What would I do without you Harry I think to myself as Harry deepens the kiss and I open my mouth wider and let our tongues tangle.

“Becky!”

“Shit! that’s mum!” I break the kiss and giggle pushing Harry towards my cupboard “Hide! Quick!” I squeal, quickly shutting the door behind a chuckling Harry just as the door swings open and mums head peeps through.

“Would you like a cup of tea?” she asks looking around my room in confusion “weren’t you studying?” I nod my head walking forward “Then why are the books on the floor?” she looks at me with a suspicious raised eyebrow.

“I got up to fast” I say the first thing that comes to mind.

“Right” She so did not buy that.

“No tea by the way, ill go to bed in about half an hour, ok?” I say walking up to mum and giving her a quick kiss on the cheek and attempting to shut the door but I fail miserably as she pushes it open further and walks in to my room, sitting down on my bed.

“Becky is everything alright?” she says concern written across her warm face.

“Its fine, I’m great” I glance at the closet that Harry is hiding in then back at mum “Why?”

“Well you’ve been acting kind of anxious lately” she touches my arm and I uncertainly sit down beside her little did she know that this was not a good time for a heart to heart conversation.

“I’m just anxious for exams that’s all, I’ll be fine” I smile and give mum a hug, she really was great sometimes.

“Alright if you say so” she starts to get up then stops and sits down again “What about Harry? Are you and Harry good?”

“Mum, seriously! Everything is fine! I would tell you if it wasn’t”  I pull her up with one last hug and she gives a meek smile.

“Ok, just checking” she hesitantly walks to the door.

“Now go! I need to study!” I usher her out the door laughing and walk to the closet opening the doors and falling into Harrys arms and kissing him.

He chuckles deeply, kissing me back “That was funny but I thought she was never going to leave” he smiles in-between kisses.

“Mmm” is all I say back and we fall further back into my walk-in closet, deepening the kiss once again but with hopes of no interruptions.

Harry spins me around so that he is pushing me up against the wall and I jump, rapping my legs around his waist. His hands are on my bum and I can feel the excitement rising inside both of us as we get frantic. I pull my shirt over my head as he kisses down my stomach sending tingles from the tip of my head to the end of my toe, and I help him pull his shirt off too, before smiling at him then kissing down his neck making him moan softly in delight.

He starts to un-zip his pants but I place a hand on his solid chest and look up at him both of us pausing “we can’t” I say.

“Why not? I don’t want to pressure you but we have been dating for a while now” Harry starts kissing my neck again.

“No, it’s not that, I’m totally fine with doing it but just not here” I say tipping his chin up so his soft eyes would meet mine.

“Oh…” it seems to click now “Your parents”

“Yeah…” I nod my head, hoping he understands.

“Alright” he smiles mischievously at me “My car is just around the corner” and he grabs his shirt throwing it over his head and passing me mine.

“OK” I giggle “But how do I get out of the house, genius?” I open the closet door quietly and sit back down on my bed looking curiously up at Harry.

“Climb down with me” he says like it is the simplest thing ever.

“No, that is way too far” I gasp.

“I will go down first and help you”

“What if I fall?” I ask worriedly, but the adrenalin already pulsed through me.

“I’ll catch you” He kisses me on the lips, looking reassuringly up at me with those twinkling eyes of his.

“How can I say no” I smile cheekily, grabbing some volleys from the floor and pulling them over my feet.

“Say goodnight to your parents” Harry smiles making his way over to the window.

“Night mum! Night …dad!” I falter before calling my step- dad- dad, I know it was stupid but somehow it felt like I was betraying my real dad.

“Goodnight sweetie!” they both shout up the stairs together from their bedroom.

“come on” I giggle, quickly tip toeing my way over to the window seel and peering down.

“I’ll go first, yeah?’ Harry comes up behind me hugging me and kissing my neck.

I move back and let him climb down “Don’t you dare fall or let me fall” I say strongly before kissing him and watching him take a few cautious steps down the large, thick vine.

“Alright you start climbing now, be careful and go slowly” He points out watching me now make my way down.

“Yay! I didn’t die!” I cheer quietly as my feet bounce to the ground and Harry Raps his fingers around mine leading me down the road towards his car.

How romantic, doing it in the back of his car. I giggle to myself and pull my arms around Harry snuggling close to his warm chest and listening to the gravel crunch under our feet.

“And if my car has suddenly disappeared, we can always do it in the bush” sarcasm thick in his voice I giggle and kiss him again as his car comes into view at last.

Slamming the door shut behind us we make our way towards the far back of his car, this seat have been put down already in the back so its long enough for us to stretch our legs and it seems that Harry had planned this as sheets and pillows were laden out before us and two bottles of Dare ice coffee sat in the middle console with glasses surrounded by rose petals.

“Ohh this is amazing Harry!” I smile in awe at what has been set out especially for me, to make it special “And you remembered how much I love dare ice coffee!” I giggle at the tacky but romantic large bottles of caffeine.

“How could I? Our first kiss was after you had a sip of that stuff and you got me addicted to both- your kisses and the drink” my heart just melts and I kiss him tenderly and gently, my hands against his firm chest, he opens his mouth and the kiss deepens getting more desperate. Soon enough we are under the sheets and I pull my pants off, my hormones are going crazy and I can feel his hardness up against me as I kiss his chest, making him wait, making him want me more and my hand slips down his thigh massaging his soft skin until he moans and can’t wait any longer.

“Damn that was hot” we both lie beside each other panting, and Harry has a satisfied smile on his face as he leans over and kisses me.

“I love you” I say peeking up at him through my long lashes.

He pauses and smiles softly, caringly “I love you too”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 50 94
Growing up , learning from your mistake , trying to find out why your having weird feelings for a friend and dealing with complicated things life thr...
1.6K 6 34
You know
1.8M 42K 38
'Fact: British guys are not cute. Never have been; never will be!' Meet Nora. During the day, she's a crazed, Irish student trying to survive the in...