The Walking Dead Preferences

By lisa_pait

Contains: Rick, Daryl, and Carl More

How you meet
He askes you to be his girlfriend
How you hug
How you sleep
Your choice of weapon
First Kiss
What you wear that's his
A/N
One shot for Dina
How you kiss
You're Enemy
Who secretly likes you
What you call them
Who your related to
Outfit you're wearing when you meet

The first 'I love you'

5.7K 176 2
By lisa_pait

Rick: You had been with Rick for over two months. He still hadn't said 'i love you' you were wondering if he was ever going to say it. One day you were helping Carl kill walkers. One had almost gotten to him but you quickly got your knife and stabbed the walker in the head. Carl hugged you tightly when you finished.

Later that night you were laying beside Rick.

"I saw what you did earlier"

"What"

"You saved Carl"

"Of course"

"Thank you"

"Your welcome"

"I love you"

"What"

"I love you Y/N"

You smiled and hugged him the best you could.

"I love you too"

That night you slept with a smile.

Daryl: You were reading a book you found in a raid yesterday. You were reading to Carl. He had his head on your lap. He was still upset he had to shot his mom. Judith was sleeping.

When Daryl walked in he actually smiled and he rarely smiled. When Carl fell asleep you covered him up. When you two got to your cell you sat down on the bed.

"I love you"

You looked up at him shocked.

"I love you Y/N"

You smiled.

"I love you too"

You two laid next to each other.

Carl: You were running to the prison with Rick and your sister. You had tried to get her to stay but she wouldn't. You three were running from walkers. You scooped up your sister and she clung to you.

"Don't look behind us Y/S/N"

She buried her face in your neck. Suddenly you were grabbed.

"Rick!"

He ran back.

"Get S/N" (sister name)

"Y/N"

"Get her and run!"

He got her and ran. You started to fight walkers. Luckily when you finished you weren't bit or scratched.

You ran towards the prison. When you got there you saw Carl raising havec. He was yelling and throwing things.

When you got through the fence you slowed to a walk.

"Y/N!" Shouted S/N.

She ran towards you. You bent down and got her. You hugged her tightly as she hugged you.

When you sat her down Carl hugged you tightly. He clung himself onto you. He buried his face in your neck. You hugged him back just as tight.

"I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you Y/N"

You were surprised and shocked but you smiled.

"I love you too"

He continued to hug you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 7.8K 133
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
30.2K 575 36
หš ยท . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โœŽ ๐™๐™š๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ...
997K 1.5K 37
There will probably be some fluff but there will mostly be smut stories. And I'm very sorry my miss spelling This is my first ever book so please let...
291K 20.5K 153
Tรกc phแบฉm: Toร n thแบฟ giแป›i ฤ‘แปu ฤ‘ang ฤ‘แปฃi ngฦฐแปi ฤ‘แป™ng tรขm. Tรกc giแบฃ: Tแป‘ Tรขy Ngฦฐแปi gรต: Mia cแปงa bแบกn nรจ Beta: Hoa Hoa cแปงa bแบกn ฤ‘รขy ร lร  truyแป‡n nร y gรต nhanh quรก...