My First (Exo Fanfict)

By ExoticKM

Hana lives with her mother in America. When her mother has to go on a business trip, an accident happens. Ha... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Author's Note

47 4 4
By ExoticKM

Okay. First ever author's note. Here I go. Wish me luck.

Hey guys. So first I would like to thank you guys for all the reads. I never knew I'd get so many. ^^ And I'm sorry that I haven't been posting in a while. I have school and it's just been making me really tired. Im not trying to make any excuses for not updating, I promise.

So down to business. I don't know where the story should lead to for the middle. I know how I want the ending to go, but I would like for you guys to help on what should happen next. I really need some ideas for my brain that has turned to mush.

Thanks again for reading and message me on what you think I should write next. Thank you and have a good day. ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 213 32
Kim Chung-Ae (Allie) is well known sister of Kim Min-Seok a.k.a exos Xiumin. When her parents move to America, Allie has to move in with her brother...
231K 4.3K 28
You were Kim Joonmyun’s girlfriend back in high school and you guys were madly in love. What happens if you become pregnant with his child and gets f...
411 30 9
A girl named Kim Hana lose her mom at a young age, her father give her 8 bodyguard he hope they can change Hana. She is cold, mean and have a bad att...
5.3K 73 23
17 year old, Mei Yun is Luhan's little sister. When their mother died on a Christmas Eve, she had nobody else other than her brother. After that inci...