I'm a Model that's Undercover...

By KittyKattt_

**You can currently find the beginning of the rewritten version on my profile here on Wattpad.** What would... More

THE UNDERCOVER SERIES IS GETTING PUBLISHED
This takes not even 10 minutes to read. So please just read it.
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Bonus Pov: Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter 23: Thats what Best Friends are for
Chapter 24: Complications
Chapter 25:Revelations
Chapter 26: Secrets Secrets
I'm A Secret Agent Going Undercover in a High School Book 2
Chapter 27: A Date with Andrew
Chapter 28: Moms and Cakes
Chapter 29: Don't mess with fire
Chapter 30: You shoot me down
Chapter 31: A break from Drama and Fun with Friends
Chapter 32: Shopping for Prom and A talk with mother
Chapter 33: Prom
Chapter 34: Graduation
Chapter 35: Road Trip
Epilogue
QUESTIONS!!
Once Upon Another Beast

Chapter Nine

695K 24.1K 8.9K
By KittyKattt_

"Oh my gosh. Tori they are all gonna find out now!" I freaked out standing next to Tori in the bathroom.

"Babe, don't worry they can't tell by a your legs and some expensive shirt and sandals." She said reassuringly.

"But what if -" Let's rewind to this morning shall we?

-------------------

All morning Tori and I have been getting compliments, plenty of looks and hearing whispers saying stuff like: "I can't believe the school nerds actually stood up to Stacey." and just other crap like that. Every time Stacey goes in the hallway she gets laughed at and I have a very good feeling she doesn't like it and that it will end very soon. Right now we're at lunch getting some food.

"Can I get a chicken salad and some nachos and cheese please?" I asked politely.

"Sure, darling." The lunch lady said handing me my salad and Tori's nachos. I paid for it quickly and went to sit down.

"Here ya go." I said handing her the nachos.

"Thanks." She chirped obviously in a good mood. I nodded and started to eat my chicken salad but couldn't help but let my thoughts drift to what happened yesterday with Andrew, he knows my secret now and who knows if he will keep it.

"Tori."

"Hmm", She asked while taking another bite.

"Andrew knows." I say softly as it's just now registering through my head.

"Andrew knows what?" She asked setting the nacho she had in her hand down and looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

"He knows!" I said starting to freak out as reality hit me fast.

"Okay you sound like a mad person. He knows what?!" She asked.

"Andrew knows my secret."

"Oh my gosh. What are you going to do?" She asked with an eyebrow raised.

"To be honest I don't know." I said with a sigh."I had to tell him, Mary didn't leave me with much of a choice.

"Oh, I have an idea!" Tori said suddenly.

"Speak then, child." I said rolling my eyes.

"Hey I'm not a child. I am eighteen." She said defensively.

"Well then, speak, woman!" I exclaimed.

"Okay so we can like lock him up in your cellar in the basement, then we can like tie him up in the pain of an ass chair you have down there and get a brainwashing machine, then stick on his head and make him forget everything from yesterday then you can even bring it back a little farther maybe just so he forgets his name and crap haha then he will be the fool of the school. Hey did you noticed that rhymed---"

"Tori."

"Yea it did rhyme. Fool. School. Oh and then you should also dress him up as a clown and tell him it was his school uniform but you can't forget to take some--"

"Tori!" I yelled.

"Hmm... oh what?" She asked snapping out of her little daydream.

"You were rambling again." I said and she smiled sheepishly saying 'Sorry'. When Tori goes into her little own world she rambles about things that will never come true. It was always hilarious in text though when she would click the first word that would come up on her keyboard and keep doing that. It makes a very interesting story sometimes.

"It fine, now let's name the thing wrong with your plan and talk about why it's so crazy: first of all, I don't have a cellar in my basement. Second, I don't have a pain in the butt chair. Third, I don't have a brainwashing machine and four, are there even brainwashing machines? Shall I go on?" I questioned.

"Hmm I don't know we should totally look that up later." Tori said smiling, which quickly disappeared when she looked behind me.

"What's wrong?" I asked turning around and my mouth formed an 'O' when I saw Stacey standing there with a can of Coca Cola in her hand. All my confidence from earlier quickly vanished.

"Hey S-stacey." I stuttered.

"Nerd, Geek." She said nodding in acknowledgement, smiling evilly. "Now I would like to show the whole cafeteria what happens when you mess with Stacey Heart." Yes, her last name is Heart, no joke. Stacey grabbed my arm and pulled me up dragging me to the middle of the cafeteria.

"Stacey! Let her go!" Tori yelled at her.

"How about no." She said and dropped me dead centre in the cafeteria. By now everyone was watching again. Where we the teachers? Who knows, apparently they have better things to do.

"Now this is what happens when you decide you want to mess with me." Stacey yelled and poured the coke all over me. I let out a small squeal at how cold it was. The whole cafeteria laughed and I could feel the tears prickling in my eyes but I refused to let them fall.

"Stacey enough!" Tori said pushing her away and helping me up.

"Now your social level has dropped down to the negatives again, nerd. Don't mess with me again." Stacey sneered in my face kicking me in the stomach before I quickly tried to run out of the cafeteria. Key word tried. She tripped me as I started to try to run off, causing the lunchroom to laugh. My frown deepened and this time I successfully got back up and ran towards the bathroom and that's about where we are now.

-----------------

"Oh my gosh, Tori, they are all gonna find out." I said freaking out and scrubbing the coke off my jacket like crazy but it refused to come out.

"Babe, don't worry they can't tell by a little skin from your legs and some expensive shirt and sandals." She said reassuringly

"A little skin?" I said looking at her in disbelief. "All I have on is a pair of jean shorts that looked kinda cut on the edges and they go to mid thigh, then my shirt is an off the shoulder kind of top and finally you can see my stomach and my belly button piercing." I complained.

"Okay, maybe not a little skin, but you still have your wig which only has a little pop on it and people can't tell with that, your retainer and your big old glasses. You're all good to go. No one will notice you. Trust me, babe." Tori said trying to reassure me again.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. I totally forgot about the glasses and me wearing my retainer and wig." I said finally letting out a breath of relief before slipping the metal retainer back into my mouth since I always take it off before lunch.

"I know I am. Now get that wig back on and get to Science. We're late and you know how Mr. Reagan gets when you're late." She said as I quickly fixed the wig and we left the bathroom.

"You're sure they won't notice?" I asked for the fifteen millionth time.

"I'm positive." She said one last time as we walked in.

"Ahh Tori, Clover it's wonderful for you to join us." Mr. Reagan said frowning.

"Sorry we were late. I had a stomach ache and Clover brought me to the nurse." Tori easily lied.

"Oh okay, do you have a pass? And are you feeling better Tori?

"Yes, I'm feeling much better. Thanks for asking and we told her she didn't have to sign one. We could go back and get one if you'd like?" He shook his head.

"You're fine, you girls can just go work on your project like everyone else." He said. We went to our own partners who were by each other and I noticed Andrew was looking at me funny and I gave him a questioning look.

"How come you're kind of dressed up and hot looking?" He asked me.

"Where were you all day?" I questioned back.

"Busy." Was his only reply.

"Well this morning Tori and I totally won a little battle with Stacey this morning so she freaked out in the cafeteria and decided to pour coke all over my sweatpants and hoodie plus my UGGS, so that's why I am in shorts and sandals." I said annoyed.

"What about the shirt?" He asked.

"Oh I wore this today 'cause I wasn't expecting to take off my hoodie." I said shrugging and he nodded.

"Listen about yesterday--" I cut him off putting a hand up,

"Look, what you found out, you have to keep a secret--" I said but Tori cut me off,

"Got a secret," she said

"Can you keep it? Swear this one you'll save." I replied with her as we said the theme song to Pretty Little Liars. Every time we have a secret we always said the lines in this song. We don't sing it because we have awful voices.

"Better lock it, in your pocket taking this one to the grave." Tori said.

"When I show you, I know you,

Won't tell what I said,"

"'Cause two can keep a secret if one of them is dead." We both said the last verse together.

"What the hell?" He asked looking at us like we were crazy.

"It's our secret song." Tori and I said together with a duh tone. Andrew still gave us a weird look.

"Okay, it's a song from PLL and since we love it so much and are completely obsessed it's our secret song." I said smiling.

"Oh and the retainer?" He asked going back to the topic before.

"Still fake. Mary paid to get them for me. " I said.

"Oh and--"

"Do you always ask so many questions?" I asked.

"Do you always cut me off?" He fired back.

"Eh, it's a habit when people say stuff I don't care about." I replied smirking.

"Oh, so you don't care about what I say." He asked smirking also.

"Nope." I said popping the 'P'. But then I realized what he was gonna do. "Wait you can't do that!" I said my smirk gone completely and now replaced with a small frown.

"Do what?" He said acting innocent.

"You can't use my secret against me and you also can't expect me to act nice." I said glaring a little.

"What? I would never... " He said trailing off. .

"Oohhh Andrewwww." A squeaky annoying voice called from across the classroom causing Andrew to groan and me to giggle.

"You want to come over later?" Stacey purred sitting on his lap.

"No." He said carelessly.

"Awe, but baby I'm having a party tonight and plus you don't want to hang out with this nerd." Stacey said running her hand up and down his chest.

"I would rather hang out with the nerd then you Sandy." Andrew said. I will admit that kinda hurt him calling me a nerd. But of course he would only like the model me. That's all he will ever like me for, Lucky. With that thought, I frowned looking away.

"It's Stacey and you know where I live, so feel free to come and you can bring your friends too." She said purring again and completely ignoring everything else he had said.

"Mr. Reagan!" Stacey suddenly yelled across the classroom after getting off Andrews lap.

"Yes, Stacey?" Mr. Reagan asked with a tired sigh.

"Clover stole my shorts." She whined and I gasped.

"I did not!"

"Yes you did!" She whined again.

"Miss Thompson is this true?" He asked.

"No, these shorts aren't hers they haven't even come out yet!" I said and my eyes widened realizing what I said.

Beep. Beep

'Saved by the bell.' I thought and quickly rushed out of the room. Our bell was a little weird since instead of ringing it would beep a couple of times. signaling we were free from that class. still receiving some noticeable looks from guys I kept walking. But through everything, my thoughts still went back to Andrew. Why did he let Stacey throw herself all over him? Why is he keeping this secret? I thought he was suppose to be some bad boy. Why do I care what he does?

----------------------------------------

A/N: Ello Loves! Any Predictions with Clovers little slip? Also what do you think of Stacey? Thank you for everyone who commented I Love you all! Well here's the Drill,

Comment,

Vote,

Fan,

~KittyKat<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 4.8K 37
"Wait you're the Y/N everyone talks about? Everyone says that you're so quiet and timid like a nerd." "What can I say? I like to challenge stereotype...
47.6K 1.1K 13
Angelina Bexley is a Victoria's Secret supermodel who goes by the nickname "Angel." When her identity is discovered, she moves and pays the person to...
17.3K 368 19
Cerise, the girl who prefers to hide in the shadows, begins her first year at high-school. And not at any high school but the most enchanting and mos...
249K 13.7K 36
For the last year, Audrey has been watching over Charlotte Astor, heir to the world's biggest software company. She knows this summer will be filled...