Road Trip With Geek Boy! {Lar...

By XxSexGodStylesxX

"Harry!" "What?" "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" "Driving!" "Call this driving Geek Boy?" The two mo... More

Road Trip With Geek Boy! {Larry AU! Punk! Louis!}
Chapter One! - Harry Styles AKA The Geek Boy!
Chapter Two! - Louis Tomlinson AKA The Insacure Bully!
Chapter Three! - First Day!
Chapter Four-3 hours!
Chapter Five!-Louis Drives The Car!
Chapter Six! - Fucking Ducks!
Chapter Seven!-Realisation!
Chapter Nine!-The Unneeded Injuries!
Chapter Ten!-First Proper Kiss?
Chapter Eleven! - A Hidden Secret!
Chapter Twelve! - His Dark Past!
Chapter Thirteen! - Louis' Loving!
Chapter Fourteen! - To Wolverhampton!
Chapter Fifteen! - No Sex For Styles!
Chapter Sixteen! - Giving In!
Chapter Seventeen! - Something To Remember!
Chapter Eighteen! - Fixing A Problem?
Chapter Nineteen! - Arguments in Liverpool!
Chapter Twenty! - Dont Touch MY Boyfriend!

Chapter Eight!-Drunken Sex!

14.1K 445 146
By XxSexGodStylesxX

'I don't have to answer that...' I whispered looking down at my hot chocolate. I dont want to admit to him that I am falling for him and his ridiculous actions. He's adorable. He's funny in his own way. He... Even though I hate-Ah never mind. He's really sexy. His clothes seem to fit tight enough but still... When he walks his shorts seem to find a way to hang low on his hips, revealing light skin, that yes I'd really want to touch. I sucked on my lip ring and tapped my fingers on my cup.

'I... I just want to find out? Y-You never physically hurt me... You always get your friends-'

'They aren't my friends Harry! I don't have friends!' I snapped standing up angrilly. My heart was pounding and I felt tears sting my blue eyes. Yes I just want to cry but I never cry. I Louis Tomlinson, never shed a tear. I placed my cup on the table and attempted to leave but Harry's long light skinned fingers wrapped round my wrist. The bands on his wrist were brushing my skin, making my hair stand on end. I glared at him through the tears that were rapidly building in my eyes.

'Let me help you then...'

Help me? Help me do what? What the actual fuck is this really cute. supposedly smart douche bag of a lad on? I furrowed my brows and continued to glare the best I could, Harry never flinching. His green eyes hidden behind his stupid geek boy glasses were wide and filled with hope.

'I don't need help...' I growled and pulled my hand free from his, the loss of contact seemed to daze me. I missed the warmth that radiated even just from his hand. I actually miss the touch. I sucked in a deep breath, before breathing it out. God I've never wanted to cry so much in my fucking life... I could really use a drink. I dragged a shaky hand through my black died hair and frowned.

'Can we just go now? Its getting cold and I really need a drink.'

'Y-You d-drink?' He stuttered. I smirked and crossed my arms over my chest and nodded. His cheeks were pink and he looked down his glasses sliding down a little. I rolled my eyes, the smirk not leaving. He's so nervous. I bet he's never even been close to drunk.

''Course I do. Everyone does Harry!'

'I-I don't.'

Tease time.

'Sorry Harry what was that? I didn't quite hear you.'

'I said I don't...'

'Sorry?'

'I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY DRINK INSIDE MY FUCKING BODY! IS THAT LOUD ENOUGH FOR YOU?'

I held my sides as I laughed, his face turning red with anger. He was adorable. I won't admit I heard him although he probably already knows I was just taking the piss. Oh geez I am amazing aren't I? He growled and stormed passed me.

'H-Harry wait I-I'm sorry!' I yelled a grin on my face as he stormed inside the building, his muscled calfs tensing as he walked. My eyes travelled down his body and watched his hips sway more than usual, his tight waisted shorts still finding away to again slip down, hanging loosely on his hips revealing the light skin of the small of his back. You could see the bumps of his spine. I felt myself blush and quickly closed my eyes. I metally face palmed.

This whole fucking trip is a fucking disaster!

_**_

I drove down the main road, the car head lights the only spurce of light. It was 21:40 and we still hadn't found somewhere to stay over night and God damn it I really need that drink... I don't even want one! I want hundreds of shots and plenty of other things, plus my excuse is and this is a secret by the way... I want to get Harry drunk. I want to see what he's like. I smirked to myself and looked over briefly to see him fast asleep in the passanger seat. My smirk turned to a soft smile. I slowly reached over, blindly taking off his glasses and placing them in the small dip in the dash board. I turned back both eyes on the road. I sunk deep into the driver seat and sighed heavily hoping there'd be a damned service station and Premier Inn somewhere along this stupid road.

PICK UP YOUR PHONE!

I lept out of my skin, seeing my phone flashing. I flicked the indicators on and pulled into the last strip of hard shoulder, turning off the engine and pulling the handbrake on. Harry groaned, rolling around on his seat, tunring on his side and curling up tightly. My heart skipped a beat as soft snores started sounding from his lips, his face completely relaxed. Why... Why does he have to be so cute?

PICK UP YOUR PHONE!

'Pick up your phone...' He whispered before a soft snore left him. I laughed softly, grabbing my phone and climbing out into the freezing air of the early evening. I shuddered, reaching back in the car and pulling the leaver popping up the boot of the car. Need a fucking jumper! I looked at the ID and realised it was my mother... Fucking brilliant... Least Harry's asleep!

"Hi mum!"

"Hey Lou! How's the trip going? Have you still got enough money? Are you wearing a j-"

"Fuck sake mum I am not a five year old! Plus I am getting a fricken jumper... No we haven't found a place to stay and yes I have enough fricken money!"

"Watch your language mister! When you get home I'll wash your mouth out with soap no matter how bloody old you are!"

I rolled my eyes sighing heavily as I shuffled to the boot that was sitting a little bit open. I shivered and made a mental note in my stupid, thick head,

Always keep a fucking jumper handy!

I yawned quietly, blinking my stinging eyes. God... I didn't realise how tiring this whole travel thing was. Yep I really need that drink! I do not sleep early! Dis boi stays out until 3 in the morning, regardless of the day! I really am just that badass! Okay enough.. I shook my head and pulled up the boot. I furrowed my brows.

"Hey mum?"

"Yes Lou?"

"Why... Did you give me... MY FOOTBALL BAG?! I DONT FUCKING KNOW WHICH ONE IS MINE!" I yelled. Damn the fucking cold is getting to me! I heard my mother laughing. Fuck her... Why the hell is she laughing at my... My messed up life?

"I wrapped one of your sisters hair ties on the zip!"

"MUM! Why didnt you tell me this before?!"

"Calm down Lou! I did try you were just grumbling the whole way over to Harry's place!"

I blushed slightly, unzipping my football bag with my free hand, digging through it for my black zip up hoody.If only she knew how I felt. If only she knew that I wish sometimes he was mine and that I could see under all his cl-No... No no no thats to much! I cleared my throat quietly and pulled the hoodie I was searching for. I never bothered zipping my bag up before I slammed the boot down.

"Sorry mum..."

"It's okay! How are you and Harry holding up?"

"Fine actually. He's sleeping just now. I have to go mum! Need to find a place to stay tonight!"

"No drinking!"

I rolled my eyes and laughed. AS IF!

"Fine... Bye mum!"

I pressed the red phone, slidding my phone into my pocket before slinging my jumper over my shoulders and climbed back into the car. I slipped the keys into the ignition and took off th handbrake and turned towards Harry. I chewed my lip roughly to stop myself from laughing. How the fuck can he get any more cuter? His feet were on the dashboard crossed at the ankles, his very sexy bum wasn't even on the seat, his back taking up the seat, his head on the back rest. His arms were spread all over the place, but my eyes were on the line of light skin between the band of his white boxers and his top. Is his skin soft there? I couldn't seem to draw my damned eyes away. I reached my hand over ghosting my fingertips over the skin, the softness making me want to touch more of his body. I looked up at his face, the corners of his lips twitched.

'Stop... Touching me.' He whispered, his voice shaking slightly. I smiled, removing my hand and moved off of the hard shoulder and went in search of a Premier Inn... For that damned drink thats been on my mind for hours!

_**_

~Harry's POV~

'Harry d-dance with me!' Yelled Louis from across the strangely busy bar at the Premier Inn he managed to get a room booked in! I grinned, grabbing my beer bottle and stumbling over to him. He honestly had to be the sexiest being in here. Ugh his hips swaying all nice and stuff, the band of his boxers showing as his shirt had gone up as his arms were all up in the air. I crashed into the back of him making him giggle as I wrapped my arms around him, my hands stroking at the exposed, very toned tanned stomach of his.

'H-Harry!'

'W-What Lou?'

'Tickles s-stop it!'

I moved my hands onto his hips, roughly turning him round so he was facing me. His blue, eyeliner clad eyes were staring really unfocused into my green ones. Does he know whats happening? I never really thought about anything before, kissing the corner of his mouth where his lip ring was. I took it between my teeth and pulled softly, my tongue sliding through it and over his slightly parted lips. He moaned softly, pressing himself closer to me. I licked at his ring and he pushed against my chest. I pulled away reluctantly.

'W-What?' I asked, the need for Louis seemed oddly strong. He didn't reply with words. His hands grabbed at my shirt pulling me roughly forward, his lips crashing roughly onto mine. I moaned softly, my arms wrapping roughly round him. His lips were slightly chapped and the ring was slightly distracting and... Uhm difficult to work with but it was amazing. His arms wrapped tightly round my neck, pushing his body into mine. I stummbled backwards into the hard wall of the bar. Dominant much! He pulled away and I was a panting mess. My glasses were slightly squiffy on my face and I leaned my head back against the wall.

'God L-Louis!'

I felt his warm breath on my neck, sending violent shivers down my spine. His hands were now under my top, roaming over my body and pinging the band of my boxers lightly as he whispered,

'Lets go upstairs...'

Oh HELL YES!

I nodded eagerly. He grabbed my shirt and we left our glasses and bottles as we ran towards the stairs. My heart was pounding against my ribs, as we stumbled up the stairs. Louis was giggling away and I was grinning like a mad man! This was a strange thing to be happening because I wasn't complete hammered on my first time drinking, so I still had some recolection as to what was happening. My bully... The punk lad who "hates" my guts just snogged me and now basically wants to fuck my brains out! Not quite sure why I am complaining here but it just seems weird.

Weird... In a good way though!

_**_

'T-Take all your c-clothes off H-Harry! Meet me in the b-bathroom!'

I watched as Louis stumbled into the bathroom, smacking the wall making the light flicker on and some crazy ass sound happen! I blinked a few times before I heard the door close and the sound of water start running. That was enough to get me to strip off. I kicked off my trainers and pulled off my socks, before roughly tugging off my shorts and slidding my boxers down to my ankles. I pulled off my top and stepped out of my boxers before rushing to the bathroom door. I pulled my trembling fingers through my curls before barging in on Louis standing naked from the waist down, just pulling off his black top, revealing completely free tanned skin. No ink... No pictures or anything. When he'd pulled it off, his black dyed hair was all fluffed and messy. I watched as he was still unaware I was standing here. He was removing all his peircings, placing the rings and studs on the sink counter top.

I chewed my lip roughly walking in closing the door quietly, wondering steadily over, so I was standing behind him. He'd wiped off all the eyeliner, revealing all the emotions in his eyes that were hidden. He knew I was there. His blue eyes were staring intently into mine throught the mirror. I raised my left arm, the frayed material of my bands on my wrists brushing over his left shoulder blade, my fingers ghosting lightly over his tanned shoulder, over tiny inked writing. I dipped my head, my lips slightly parted as I rested them against the curve of his neck. My tongue darted out instantly lapping at his already sweaty skin. The heat in here really was fucking unbearable thanks to the shower being on full blast behind the white shower curtain. He leaned his head to the right giving me more access to the soft sweaty skin. My right hand held his hip, massaging it softly as I started sucking softly on his neck. He leaned his head back, a small whimper leaving his lips.

'S-Shower?'

I pulled my lips away and whispered, my lips brushing the back of his ear,

'In a second...'

Louis breathed out shakily, a very obvious shiver running down his spine, as his skin quivered against my chest. My right hand moved along his strong waistline, before moving down, my fingers lightly stoking the older boys length. Louis moaned loudly and I felt his knees quake.

'H-Harry-'

'Do you want me Lou?' I whispered, my lips pressed at the back of his neck, where his hair starts. I planted soft kisses round that spot, listening to his breathing pick up as I wrapped my hand around his length, sliding my hand up and down slowly.

'I-I w-want you so m-much Hazzz... Pl-Please.'

I smiled against his tanned skin, my tongue slipped out, running over the bumps of his spine. He was still moaning loudly, my hand movements slowing as I felt him getting harder. I whispered again softly,

'Shower Louis...'

He nodded, slowly dragging himself towards the bath, a dreamy smile on his moist lips, his eyes barely open, his head back slightly. I smiled myself looking in the mirror. It still felt like his big blue eyes were stuck on me, still staring. My heart... It might burst! Someone tell my mother that I love her very much and Gemma too!

'Ha-Harry I can't get in.'

When I turned I saw that cheeky grin on his face. I chuckled, shuffling up behind him, wrapping my arms round his muscled waist, his head resting on my chest, that cheeky grin still plastered on his sweat covered face. I lifted him in and he stumbled forwards, squealling as water got in his eyes. I rolled my eyes smirking as I pulled off my glasses and placed them next to all his studs and rings, before joining Louis in the shower pulling the curtain round. Louis back was facing me, his body hunched forward, making his shoulder blade and spine more prominante, the water from the shower sliding over the bumbs as if it were a slide at a small theme park, you know the ones with the boats? I slid my finger down the bumps lightly, until his tail bone. He tunred quickly and I grabbed his waist, lifting him against the cold tiled wall. He whimpered as I pressed myself against him.

'I wont hurt you... I'll go slow... I know you like girls.'

He nodded and closed his eyes the water splashing from my body onto his. His breathing was already heavy with nerve. I pressed my forehead against his and kissed him softly, to reasure hims that he was safe in my hands. I knew he would be nervous but I knew he wanted this as much as I did.

I streched him out, he gasped leaning his head back on the cold tiles, as my fingers slid inside him. I kissed his neck softly as I slid my fingers out of him and the grip on my shoulders tightened as he knew what was coming. I was getting excited just thinking about it. Thats not wrong...

I slid him down the tiles and he looked at me dead in the eye. I smiled knowing exactly what I was doing here seeing as I've had plenty of boyfriends. Wait... Oh God... I litteraly just refered to Louis as a boyfriend... Or I just called myself a slut. Not sure which I want to go with if I am honest. I lined myself up before slidding inside of him. He gasped and whimpered, his body shivering slightly as I rubbed his hips. His body relaxed, and I moved a little faster. He moaned loudly, his finger nails as blunt as they were dug deeply into my my skin making me groan.

'God Lou!'

His hips moved to, his muscled legs wrapping round my waist as I trust harder into him, going deeper inside, my hip bones softly rubbing with his, his hands now tugging at my sopping wet hair, moans spilling from his lips like water from the taps. I felt myself getting closer, as I felt Louis' on my stomach. I knew he'd be after me but I was so damned close I wish I could just be taken to heaven now!

'H-HARRY Oh..'

'Not yet Lou!'

I pounded roughly into him, our hips bashing roughly against him. He was screaming out my name as his body pounded roughly against soaked, slippy tiles, his black dyed hair plastered all over his face. I tipped my head back feeling myself close now. My body spasmed causing me to trust hard and fast.

'Fuck! Oh FUCK! LOUIS!'

I felt myself spill out inside him, he moaned loudly, his whole body relaxing again, as the warm liquid spilled inside him. His eyes rolled back into his head and we were both panting messes. I leaned heavily against him. His heart rate was so fast he could have a possible heart attack. I was puffing heavily, my knees shaking.

'G-God Harry! I-I need y-your-'

Right okay... This I've never done before. Uhm yes I have never actually sucked anyone off... Or helped them out in this. I smiled and he unwrapped his legs. I lowered hims to the bottom of the bath and he stood in front of the shower. His knees were shaking like crazy so I better make this quick. He should almost be there.

'O-Oh please... H-Harry please!'

I kneeled down, the roasting water, washing over my knees and running through my toes. I parted my lips and slowly slid Louis' length into my mouth. Louis moaned softly his hands sliding and tangling in my hair, his finger tips rubbing circles on my scalp. Please tell my mother I loved her so much but now I am going to have parties with angels and dance around with God! I took him all in my tongue sliding over it all. He tugged really hard on my hair and thrust his hips, making me gag slightly.

'Harry I-I... Ugh GOD!'

I felt warm liquid spill inside my mouth. My green eyes rolled back into my head, as I felt some spilling out the sides of my mouth. I moaned softly finally getting what I'd always wanted. I always knew in myself I liked Louis. I just didn't want to admit it to myself. I shakily stood up pulled Louis into my chest, leaning down and pressing my lips against him. I felt his tongue swiping across my lips, tasting himself. I parted my lips, his tongue shooting in my mouth, instantly going to battle with mine. They twisted together, at a maddening pace. My arms wrapped loosely round Louis' waist his again tangled in my sopping wet curls.

'My God Haz...' He mumbled his soft, wet lips still pressed against mine.

'You did good though Lou.'

He actually did do really well! I know for a fact Louis has never fucked a lad before. I cupped his perfectly chisled face with my hands and, stroked his cheeks, pressed a soft kiss on his nose. He giggled a tired soft giggle. I smiled softly and started to actually shower, Louis swaying and cleaning himself up. I washed his hair for him, seeing his brilliant brown roots starting to show through.

'You shouldn't dye your hair anymore Lou.'

'W-Why? It's horrible brown...'

'It's amazing Lou! Stop changing yourself!'

He sighed heavily as I turned the water off, pulling the shower curtain across, and stepping onto the bath mat, the fluffy white material tickling my feet. I grabbed a white towel wrapping it loosely round my waist. I heard a whimper and turned. I rolled my eyes. He's like a little child... Although I highly doubt I'd call a little child sexy when they pout... I do not want to be labeled a Pedo thank you very much. I grinned as Louis opened his arms, the pout getting bigger. I walked over sighing heavily. He laughed... Dude it was music to my ears litteraly. I wrapped my arms round his waist and picked his soaked body up out of the bath and placed him on the mat.

'I want that towel.'

I laughed and pecked his lips, unwrapping my towel and wrapped it round him instead. He giggled against my lips and smiled. I smirked and grabbed the hand towel wrapping it round my waist. I walked out, Louis laughed the whole way into the room and I just know he will shoot me tomorrow... He was basically a vergin... To a lad so yes... I just fucking stole it from him! I turned round and Louis was gone.

'Louis?'

'Be there in a second!'

I rolled my still blury eyes and dried myself off, shuffling aroud until I came across my boxers, sliding them back on, grabbing the towel and drying off my hair. I dumped it in a pile and slipped into the double bed that was beyond comfortable. I closed my eyes and yawned. I was driffting off until I felt a weight on the bed beside me, causing me to open my eyes. I laughed out loud before covering my mouth. Louis was sat naked in bed with most of his studs and rings back in, but my glasses on as well.

'God Harry! You really are blind!' He teased. I slapped his shoulder and he laughed. I pulled my glasses off his gorgeous face and placed them on the bedside table. I flopped back down hoping to just fall asleep on my own, but I felt a body press against my side and arms round my waist. I pulled my fingers through his hair and closed my eyes.

'Good night Lou.'

'Night Haz...'

Fucking hell that really happened!!

Continue Reading