Unwanted

Writer20161 tarafından

Highest Ranking: #1 in werewolf as of 10-12-15! "Please...don't do this." I whimpered as he took a step close... Daha Fazla

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Character List
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Not Melody
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
I know
When you're done reading
Character interview book!

Chapter 13

482K 12.8K 5.4K
Writer20161 tarafından

I woke up to Hades holding my hand while resting his head on the bed, snoring softly. I furrowed my eyebrows, why is he holding my hand? Doesn't he hate me? I decided to ignore him, but the sparks weren't making it easy. I scanned the room and frowned a bit, I'm hundred percent sure that I'm in the infirmary or a hospital of sorts. I snapped my eyes over to the door as it swung open, Whitney strode into the room with a man walking beside her.

She instantly grinned as she noticed I was awake, her eyes lighting up. "Hey! How are you feeling?" she chirped, plopping herself down in a chair.

I glanced over to Hades as he stirred a bit, but he didn't wake up. He only continued to snore softly, his hot breath warming my wrist. I wanted to smile at the scene, but I was still confused as to why he was suddenly by my side.

I turned my attention back to Whitney, "I've felt...better, I guess." I replied, my voice scratchy.

I winced as my throat started to burn, Whitney grabbed a glass of water and helped me drink some. Once my mouth and throat weren't dry anymore, she introduced me to her mate. He smiled warmly and gently shook my hand, telling me how it was a pleasure to meet me. We talked for a bit until the doctor walked in, she looked me over and smiled.

"Well, your wounds are healing nicely. Now, I suggest eating light food, like soup or something. There is internal damage from the burning and all, especially from you clawing your stomach. We will have to an endoscopy so we can see how your stomach is healing.

You managed to slightly claw an artery, but thankfully it wasn't anything major. You did bleed quite a bit, but Alpha Hades gave you a lot of blood. Hence the reason he's pale and out cold. He's probably not going to feel well when he does wake up, but he should after he eats something. If the stubborn ass listens for once."

I chuckled at her name for Hades before frowning, "How much blood did I lose?"

"About half of the blood in your body, usually both humans and werewolves don't survive when they lose that much. It throws your heart into over drive as it's trying to pump enough blood for your body. However, your heart managed it pretty well. Unfortunately, Alpha Hades couldn't give you half of his blood, so thank the goddess your heart is weirdly strong." she laughed a bit.

I laughed, "Is that a good thing?"

"I guess so, I've never seen anything like it in my life. We can make you have a check up every year with one of our cardiologists." she suggested.

"That'd be great, thank you."

She nodded before walking out, reminding me to eat light foods and to get my stubborn mate to actually eat something. After she closed the door Whitney stayed for a few more minutes, she then told me she had to go and meet her mate's parents. I laughed when she said how scary they are, but her mate argued with her that they weren't. After they left I sighed, the room was silent once again. I looked at Hades again, this time I actually paid attention to his skin color. Oh yeah, he was really pale.

Concern bubbled in my chest as I clenched my jaw, I gently shook him. "Hades." I whispered.

Nothing.

"Hades." I said louder while shaking him a little harder.

"N-no! Don't take her..." he suddenly cried out.

I frowned and shook him even harder, "Hades!"

He shot up and out of his chair, however he started to sway a little as he held his head. "Whoa, that wasn't a good idea." he murmured.

"Sit the hell down before you pass out!" I exclaimed, my eyes wide.

He quickly obeyed before looking at me, his eyes wide. "You're awake?" he asked.

"Uh, who do you think woke you up from whatever nightmare you were having?" I retorted.

"Right." he bit his lip. "I'm sorry for...how I treated you. I...I was an idiot."

"You still are."

He looked at me, amusement now replacing the sorrow in his eyes. "Am I now?"

"Yes, you are, but just because I'm not ripping your head off, doesn't mean I forgive you. You hurt me more than you could every imagine." I said sternly, my voice slightly bitter.

He nodded, guilt consuming any amusement that was sparkling in his eyes. I studied him quietly, he was pale, he had dark circles under his eyes, and his eyes weren't as bright as I remember. They were dull, only guilt showed in them with a faint glow of sorrow. I furrowed my eyebrows, remembering what the doctor said.

"You need to eat." I sounded.

He frowned, "I'm not hungry though."

"Hades, don't argue with me, neither one of us have the energy right now. The doctor told me to tell you to eat, so eat, damn it." I snapped.

I felt slightly bad for snapping at him, but I had no patience for his stubbornness today. He scowled at me, but called one of the nurses to bring in food. For the both of us. I looked over as a young she-wolf walked in, she had what seemed like hazel or light brown eyes, mocha like skin, and brown hair with some blond in it. She smiled at Hades, but glared at me. I could see the jealousy burn in her brown or hazel orbs as she placed the tray down.

"Is that all, Alpha?" she asked sweetly, batting her fake lashes a bit.

I scoffed at her, she snapped her eyes over to me. She opened her mouth to say something when Hades cut in, "Yes, that would be all."

His voice was empty of any emotion and his face was blank as he looked at her, she frowned at him before leaving. I watched her leave and close the door, I then looked at Hades.

"She isn't anyone special, if that's what you're thinking." he said before I could even blink.

I bit the inside of my cheek, "I wasn't going to say that...but let me guess, she's one of the girls you slept with in the past."

It was more of a statement than a question, by the guilty look in his eyes I knew he had. I shrugged though, it's in the past. I then looked at him again and narrowed my eyes.

"How long ago?" I asked.

He swallowed, "A day after I met you."

Okay, that I didn't shrug off, but I also wasn't fully angry over it. I was a little pissed off that he'd rather bang some slut than accept his mate, but then again, I was a rogue. I pursed my lips, trying to think of something to say.

"Don't worry, I won't bang her again. I...I was drunk and you know...a little...erm..."

"Okay, I get it Hades, please do not finish that sentence." I quickly said.

He smirked, "I had a boner so I needed some release. Do you have any idea of how much they can hurt?"

I gaped at him, "No! I'm a girl! I have a vagina, not a dick or hanging potatoes!"

"Hanging...potatoes?"

"Yes, it's a long story."

"I got time, if I walk out right now...I wouldn't even walk out, I'd most likely collapse onto the floor. Then get yelled at by my god mother, now, spill."

"You sound like a gossiping teenage girl when you say that."

"What?"

"Now spill."

"Babe, stop it with the word vomit."

"Fine."

"Are you going to tell me?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"I don't want to."

"You're kidding, right?"

"Nope."

He stared at me for a few minutes before sighing, "Fine, then I'm just going to call your tits the sagging bags."

I glared at him, "Take that back!"

"Not until you tell me."

"Bastard."

"Thank you, now, tell me the story."

"Fine!" I groaned. "I had to clean the boys' hangout spot once, the one kid had a boner and was complaining how it hurt. One of the guys made some joke about potatoes and there you go."

"That wasn't a long story." he pointed out.

I rolled my eyes, "Of course it wasn't! I was just too lazy to tell it to you. Talking takes a lot of work too."

He chuckled, "Pain in my ass."

"Oh, trust me, I'm going to be worse than that." I barked.

He grinned, "Can't wait."

I narrowed my eyes, trying to figure out if that was meant to be dirty or not. Damn it, get your head out of the gutter, idiot! I snapped at myself. Goddess, this is going to be a long recovery.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

54.2K 1.9K 42
"Fight me Alpha!" I had said angrily specifically calling him Alpha. "I will not fight a fragile thing such as yourself" The training ground fell sil...
10.3M 329K 49
BOOK 1 OF THE GIFT CHRONICLES ••• When the Moon Goddess created the first werewolves, she split one soul between the two of them, thus creating a per...
235K 6.5K 33
FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to FORGIVE... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
1.7M 54.6K 70
"You're mine. It doesn't matter where you come from." His hand grips my wrist, stopping me. "You know it matters." I turn away, hiding the moisture i...