band oneshots ✧ boy x boy

Da scartissue-

gay band oneshots! ships mentioned: - ryden - frerard - joshler - kellic - petekey - peterick - moodie - jal... Altro

Introduction
Sorry, I Thought You Were A Girl But I'm Glad I Did Because You're Cute-Ryden
I'm On Your Couch Hungover, I Thought This Was My Friend's Apartment-Peterick
Dating You Would Be A Grand Slam-Kellic
Lonely Eyes-Frerard
Can't Help Falling In Love With You-Peteky
Flower Crowns- Kellic
Therapy Group-Frerard
Playground Eyes-Jalex
Wrestling Moves-Zack+Rian
Stranger-Ryden
Light Up This Town-Joshler
Empty Streets-BrianMacDonald+AlexBabinski
Periodic Table Puns-Frerard
This Is Not A Party, It's A Hurricane-multiple ships
Maybe I want a Prince-GabeSaporta+DallonWeekes
Home Improvement-Moodie
Drama Club-Kellic
NEW RYDEN STORY!!
A/N: THANKS FOR 4K READS!!
Adam and Eve? I'll Fuck Both-Ryden
"Romeo And Juliet Can Go Fuck Themselves, Josh"-Joshler
Miserable At Best-Frerard
Melrose Diner - Frerard

Therapy Group-Joshler

761 21 24
Da scartissue-

A/U: Tyler has been sent to a therapy group by his mother is attempt to help his depression and self harm issues. He wasn't looking forward to attending these sessions but once he meets Josh, a teen like himself struggling with depression, he realizes maybe therapy isn't so bad after all.

Tyler's POV:

"I'm not going, I don't need help, mom. Everyone there are going to have actual issues, I swear I'm sane!" I lied easily to my mother which I know I shouldn't have, she was only trying to help me.

Truth be told, I wasn't as sane as I presented myself to be. Blurry is still here and very alive but Blurry's the one I'm not. As much as I dreaded attending a therapy group this is for the best.

I currently sit in a plastic chair far to small and uncomfortable for my liking, with many more similar to mine grouped in a circle. I peered around at the others around me playing a game I like to call, "why the fuck are they here for?"

The one with the blue hair and ear piercings is probably here for-oh shit, he's cute. I observed his features for quite sometime but was disturbed by a voice calling for everyone's attention.

"Good afternoon everyone toda- Frank please sit down." The women said with far too much patience in her voice.

The boy kicked the empty chair seated next to him with his foot startling a few of us in the circle, before grumbling something under his breath and taking a seat. The only one who didn't seem to be shocked by his behavior but pleased with it, was a boy with bright red hair.

"Today is the first day of therapy for all you young teens, remember I'm here to help you. My name is Dr. Williams. Now, why don't we go in a circle a tell one another our name, age and why we're here. Gerard, why don't you go first?"

The boy stood up before beginning to speak, "I'm Gerard but please, call my Gee. I'm 17 years old and I'm here for pyromania, which means I have a impulse control disorder where I deliberately start fires. My parents sent me here after I almost set the house on fire, oops?" He finished by winking at Frank who blushed and looked down. My stomach turned at the fact I was stuck in a room with someone who could possibly burn this place to the ground.

"I'm Frank. I'm 16 and according to everyone I have anger management problems. I don't have fucking anger problems!" By now the boy was screaming angrily while everyone looked as scared as the next but Gerard sat there smirking. "I'm a violent guy who doesn't believe in violence." He calmed down by now but one person decided to speak up.

"Looks like you have major anger issues to me." Frank launched at him throwing punches before Dr. Williams disconnected the two. "Pete. Control yourself." She gave Pete a warning glare before taking her seat. He was left with a bloody lip but nothing serious, a boy with blond hair wearing a fedora and cardigan looked like a concerned parent examining his bloody lip.

"Josh, how about you go next." She said with a warm smile. Josh was the cutest boy I've ever seen and he had the most beautiful smile, the way his eyes scrunched up a little and his smile covered his face.

"Hey, I'm Josh Dun, I'm 18 and I'm here for um, suicidal thoughts." His some-what cheery voice lowered in sadness before returning to his seat with his head down. How could someone so beautiful be so sad?

It was my turn to speak after Patrick, who was here for obsessive compulsive disorder and I'm pretty sure him and Pete are dating and Brendon who was here for HDHD.

I stood up my nerves going wild from speaking in front of a large group of people, stuttering a little I opened my mouth and began talking. "My name is Tyler Joseph and I'm 17 and here for depression and self harm." I sat down earning a few glances of sympathy from my peers which is exactly what I didn't want. Josh looked up only for us to make eye contact and look away. I swear I saw him blush but I'm not the one to make assumptions.

We took a few moments to get to know one another, Josh was the first one to approach me as he kneeled next to me.

"Hey, I'm Josh." He said smiling and stretching his hand out for me to shake, his up-beat personality coming back.

"Tyler Joseph." I replied back taking his hand in mine and shaking it. We chatted for a while about music, which he has to most amazing taste, we talked about video games and YouTube as well.

"Oh my god, you're so adorable!" Josh said smiling and poking my cheeks. I blushed, looking down mumbling something along this lines of, I'm not that adorable.

"Aw, you're blushing! That's even cuter, oh my god. Tyler Joseph, you will be the death of me." Josh said smiling widely as if he just accomplished something extravagantly important.

"I'm only blushing because a cute boy said I was adorable" I smiled back nudging him in the shoulder a little. He was quick to reply, "Who is it? I thought I was off to a good start, guess not. I bet he's cuter than me, isn't he?"

"Josh, the cute boy is you. You're the cute boy that said I was adorable." I laughed back in a 'duh' tone. It was Josh's turn to blush and Josh Dun blushing, attempting to hide it horribly is adorable.

"Maybe the adorable boy can ask the cute boy on a date tonight. Me, you, at six." I winked to him which resulted in another round of blushes before Ms. Williams told us to return to our seats.

The rest of therapy was spent pondering why we feel this was and possible solutions to these problems or distractions to prevent ourselves from doing so. Actually, that's what everyone else were doing; I was thinking about Josh.

-TIME LAPSE TO BEFORE THE DATE-

"Ryan! What do I wear?" I almost screamed by I attempted to calm down.

"Wear whatever the fuck you want to wear." He simply stated texting away on his phone.

I sighed turning to face Ryan, "Who could you be texting that's so much more important than helping your best friend get ready for a date with a very cute boy?"

"A very cute boy who also happens to be my hot boyfriend aka Brendon Urie." I stated bluntly, never taking his gaze off his phone.

"-wait, Brendon Urie is your boyfriend?" I asked shocked to find out he was in my therapy group.

"Um, yeah, why? Is he the cute boy you're going on a date with?"

"No, he's in my therapy group."

"He's hot, isn't he." Ryan smirked laying back against my bed.

"I guess, but back to my date. His name is Josh Dun and he has the most sweetest smile and most beautiful unnaturally colored hair an-" I started rambling until Ryan cut me off.

"Josh Dun! I saw him playing at some club Brendon and I went to one night. He has so mad drum skills. If this date goes well the drums aren't the only thing he's going to be banging. If you know what I mean." Ryan said smirking.

"Ryan! Oh my god, no! He's going to be here any minute, I'll just wear this." I scrambled to put on a floral button up with black skinny jeans.

Fifteen minutes have passed before I was completely ready and heard a knock on my front door. "He's here!" I rushed down the stairs slaking the door open, facing a stunning Josh.

"I-um-you look amazing" Josh said smiling at me. I blushed looking down before complimenting him back, "you look stunning."

"Shall we go?" Josh nodded grabbing my hand before I shouted up to Ryan, "bye, Ryan!" He was quick to reply with am immature comment which resulted in both of us blushing, "Bye, USE PROTECTION!"

-TIME LAPSE TO END OF DATE-

"That's was the best night ever," Josh smiled at me before continuing, "can I kiss you?" He looked down blushing but I thought it was adorable that he's smart enough to ask for consent.

I leaned over and connecting out lips and we broke apart for some time to breath, "the stars look beautiful, tonight." Josh said looking directly at me.

"How would you know if you aren't looking at them?"

"Who said I wasn't, your eyes are the same thing as stars." He blushed kissing my cheek.

"You're so cute" I mumbled kissing him again. This continued for awhile until the porch lights went on and my mom quickly opened the front door.

We pulled apart quickly both blushing, our faces turning a bright shade of red. "Tyler, oh sorry to interrupt your moment." She winked at me and quickly left.

"Sorry about that," I rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly, "thank you so much for tonight, hopefully we can do this again." I kissed his cheek one last time.

"Ty, can I ask you something," I nodded hoping he wasn't denying another date, "will you be my boyfriend?" I nodded eagerly.

"Bye, Ty." "By, Josh."

A/N: I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while but YOU NEVER WOULD OF GUESSED WHAT MY SISTER SENT MY MOM! You know that text post about how this girl saw a familiar guy on TV and it was a gay porn star? Well, my sister sent that to my my instead of me aND I CANT STOP LAUGHING!!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

28K 733 8
DreamNotFound (and maybe other mcytbers when requested) oneshots Fluff and angst oneshots
19.6K 1.3K 17
It all starts with a one night stand.
12.4K 954 13
All Patrick wanted was for his father to be happy. Peterick AU. (feat. multiple other gay ships soz)
107K 5.9K 77
too gay for you.