Have Hope

By realhc5

You've spent most of your life in foster care. Given up at a year old, you've been in and out of houses. With... More

Troubling
Someone
About You
Give it a Try
That's My Daughter
Seattle
You Look Familiar
No Boys
Run into Trouble
Love
Finally Home
Come Home
I'm A Parent
All Good
Talk
Why
Spy
Day Out
Lose You
Get You Back
Officer KO
Meet The Family
Back
Pick a School
U-20
Set Sail
Champions
Together Again
The Truth
Date Night
Finally Legal
You Happened
Sign Out
Phonecall
Again
Father Figure
The Case
Relationships
Awkward
Panic
Freak Out
Letter
Future
Then Leave
Crushes
Emergency
Syd
Pain
Suspects
Remembering
The Past
Safe For Me
Morning
Chill
Think About It
Normal Life
New Friend
Winners
Family Time
Georgia
Siblings
O'
Date Night
19
Music
Talent
Fitting Song
Touring
Notes
Together At Last
Reign FC
Join the Band
Talk to Me
Mistakes
Unplanned
Surprise Visit
Fixing
Time
The Truth

Misunderstood

7K 165 4
By realhc5

Your POV:

I just ran. I don't know where I'm going but I'm not gonna stop running.

I stopped and sat on a bench in a park to catch m breathe. My phone vibrated in my pocket and I looked at it.

Kelley was calling. "Y/N."

"Kelley." I said.

"Abby and Carli just went to get Hope. She didn't do anything, they're letting her go."

"Kelley." I said. "I ran away."

"Where are you?"

"Some park. I don't really know where I am."

"We'll get you back." She said. "Stay out of trouble please."

I saw some people walking towards me. "No promises."

Hope's POV:

I sat and waited. "Looks like theres been a misunderstanding." A cop came over. "Someone reported that they heard Jerramy planning this." He unlocked the cell and let me out. "We contacted your team and they're here to take you home."

I walked out and saw Carli and Abby. "What about my daughter?"

"There's nothing we can do with that. Sorry." He walked away. I walked to Carli and Abby.

"Finally." Carli hugged me. "Everyone is calling everywhere. We're trying to get Y/N back."

The front door to the station opened. A cop came in with a teenage girl handcuffed. She looked up.

Y/N.

She had blood on her face. She looked at me. 

"We got this one off the street. Fighting." The cop said. He led her to the front desk. Her back was to us.

"What's your name kid?" Her head was down. "Come on just tell us what your name is."

"Y/N." I said. "Her name is Y/N."

"And how would you know her name?"

"She's my daughter." I said. She looked back at me and smiled.

"Well Y/N." He typed on the computer. "17 years old. Bring her in the back." They took her. 

"She isn't under your care anymore."

"Because of this whole situation. What do I have to do to get her back?"

"You have to wait 5 months to get her back." He said.

I looked at Carli. "I can't lose her." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 585 21
Hope solo has recently been divorced by her ex-husband Jeremy Stevens her teammates have been very supportive throughout this entire process but she...
219K 4.1K 41
You're the hottest new coming soccer star and you just turned 18 you have all the nwsl teams calling you asking to join their team and what gets bett...
Free Solo By Alex

Fanfiction

689K 17.3K 114
Audrey was around the US Women's national team for the first 18 years of her life, but something happened and she's been gone for almost 4 years. Wha...
77.8K 1.2K 49
Your a high school soccer star. You have a bright future ahead of you when the USWNT comes and watch your game. They think your amazing and talented...