it's a mess!

De chynaqueen

DISCLAIMER: this story was written when I was young and has faults. Was going to edit it and re-upload but I... Mais

its a madting.
Grown up?
Changing Slowly.
Think carefully
Can't believe it!
Moving on.
WTF?!
mad gyal?
change;is it good or bad?
Trying
party-part 1
party-part 2
Shit!
The unexpected.
Lord why?
Fucked up#
Thankful ;
Starting fresh?
shit den
Stepping Forward.
Okay or nah?
Lol. Roll safe
Allow it mate
Calm
Ayla?!
Sad
21st. ~reminiscing.

WTF-part 2

68 10 1
De chynaqueen

chapter5#part2

shakai's pov;
I just slept since yesterday after rethinking the thing over and over. I didn't even eat dinner. chanel was just on my mind. I had flashbacks of us fucking her screaming my name. telling me she loves me. she always did say that. and she did say she'll always love me yesterday . so why can't she get back with me? why can't she be mines again? what is stopping her? but I guess I have to move on cause when this girl makes decisions she sticks to them. she never ever changes her mind. everrrrr....so obvs I ain't going school. I rung Becky. she's not a Thot. but she ain't a virgin. she really loves me. she's been my side bitch since yr7. but when I wifed chanel I put her on hold. and she said she'll wait on me. but obviously had her sideman too but she stopped fucking him about 3months ago. she said she had other things to worry about so yh.

Becky: oh hey ,what's up?
me: yo. u on it today?
Becky: yh come round b free yard for a week
me: ite inna bit.
Becky: yeah b-

I hung up to do my hygiene. cba to listen to her I'm seeing her later btw Becky don't care I boss her around. but I'm not violent or rough. only if she wants to be in sexual ways. but I am rude. but it's normal to both of us now.

Mario's pov;

I don't like chanel. I'm just playing I already dealt her but shes buff tho and has some sexy body. almost like blacchyna and daht but obviously hers ain't fake. and she's just beautiful but either of us couldn't b asked. hella people interfering tho. thinking we go out. Mason knew from the beginning I wasn't gonna go out with her again but obviously didn't say nothing to no one. see ,my twin just knows me . I cba to go school today it's all long due to be dead anyway.

Ayla's pov;

snapchat was mad yday. I spoke to chanel she's funny but everyone knows she loves shakai but cha. she's stubborn af. no one can actually be asked anymore. and apparently she goes out with Mario.

when we got to school shakai wasn't in and chanel and Mario but mason came. Mason just said Mario was out.
my question is out doing what? with who?
judging by snaps yday. everyone knew Mario and chanel is probably out together LooL.

anyway me and shanks is moving good but kyla told me he's Maxwell's best friend well he don't know I'm friends with chanel and it's gonna stay like that. Idek I just like him a lot. basically love him. I tease him lots. I wank him but I'm not giving tops and I ain't fucking him(yet)

Becky's pov;

me& Klipz have been doing this thing for like 3 years now. and he just won't wife me. I actually like him he's had about 22 girlfriends whilst we did our ting. but when he had chanel he just left me and never fucked with me again 11months he just left me there almost a year ukno. but obviously chanel was special to him. that special for him not to have a side ting wow! but Ik I wasn't his only side ting but idc as long his piece comes in me he's calm. tbh he has like the best dick game tbh A1 . y can't he just love me. out of all 7 yutes I've fucked no one's ever made love to me. I never lipsed any of them. I'd b lucky to get just a hug. me and Klipz just smiled at each other. he don't hug me. he never stares at me. he just would directly blink at me and I'd know what to do
today I got the back shot. and I gave him uck. he went in the shower took his tings and left no bye or nothing. I could get better but there's something about Klipz. and I'm just ere calling him Klipz nd I still don't know his government and it's been 3 years. it's such a piss take inih? fucking hell.

shakai's pov;

Becky was calm I'm just used to her. she just reach standard. hella boring. out of the blue Tiara called me

me: yo
tiara: u good
me: yh u. how comes u just call out of di blue
tiara:sorry Klipz , just thought I could get some
me: sn should I come urs
tiara: yeah sure byes b
me: don't call me b

I locked off. some of these tings need to know who they're chatting to about b , were not friends ur just a ting who came in my life which I fuck nothing between us about b ,lol what is she on?

chanel's pov;

tbh I get endless snaps from boys who r just bare thirsty for me but icba . anyways I was bored so I decided to go do my self a little trip to croydon town center. I'm bored af and I got money plus idgaf if I'm on my ones cah I'm prestige.

I did my hygiene and stuff and got dressed in black thick leggings they were kinda high waisted. plus they had warm fur in the insides. the winter is horrible. I put on my h&m jumper it was black furry and thick and was nice. I wore my northface puffer jacket. rah looking like mandem lol. anyways I wore my black air max 90's and got my purse and stuff . I wore a Nike cap. I had a side fringe my hair was in loose curls. the rest of my hair was in one. put on 3 different mascaras my eyes looked big. well they are plus they're chinky so I looked bare cute. I wanted to get a nose piercing since I had a nice nose that suited one. cbb of what my mum's gonna say. my nails needed refilling. but my eyebrows were perfect I penciled it and all that grabbed my oyster then cut. I had like £70 in cash. the rest of my money was on my card. £1200 is this weeks allowance since I already spent some....

jasmines pov;

shouting everywhere and some bright lights Idek where I am. there was people wearing things around their mouths and then they stopped cause they saw I was awake.

person:hello Jasmine are you okay?
he sounded nice and had hazel eyes anyways I was about to speak and my bottom lip was shaking uncontrollably. I couldn't speak then the other people came. two stayed in the room doing stuff. whilst the others were outside chatting. why am I here ? how come I can't speak? and who's Jasmine? is that ment to be me?

Renèè's pov;

the school sent me to first aid yesterday they called my mum to come pick me up . they try ask me what happened. I ignored them no way am I snitching. we was driving then got to Kings college hospital. we walked in and as I walked my vision got blurry I couldn't walk my legs had no feeling my whole body ached I just fell to the floor then I blacked out.....

I woke up and had a breathing mask on I had difficulty breathing. their wasn't no more glass all over my face but my head felt fucked throbbing like mad. the doctors were talking once they saw me but icba to listen I closed my eyes and went sleep slowly breathing. I'm missing the rest of science. well is school even still on.

anyways I realised I've been here for a day. the doctor's say I have to stay at home for at least 2weeks until my head feels normal and I go back to my old self. through all this I also lost my appetite. it's Tuesday I bet barely anyone's in school after yesterday...

Tiara's pov;
Klipz is mad no wonder how many girls love him. I've seen him bare with that chanel girl. she's buff. but I think they broke up thats why he's fucking me. oh wells she don't want this dick so I'm having it. I don't like him tho. Ik I'm a beat and delete so is he.

Plemz pov;

madness is going on rn after staggers death I ain't been the same. we all did a tribute for him rapping about our lifestyles and saying we're going to get them back. tbh they know we're going to kill out all there wan dem so why they trying. velly can finally walk properly since yday. temps is in hospital thanks to Klipz. but him and chanel broke up. chanel s sexy she's just a young ting but ill still pipe dat. anyways some next yute called shankz is on to us. cript shot him in the leg twice ukno everyone thought he was gonna b paralyzed he's lucky but not for long rando is now beefing some yute called y.Shotz he's our age 16or17.I remember Shotz tho I shot him in his back then Gunna(he's an older 21) poled him it was maud. all because he shot Zands but he's back now. we shot some next yute in his arm as well in the blocks. dunno his name he just got shot. then on the field was crazy to imagine I dodged a bullet to my chest . Idek it was coming but something told me to move. then I found out that's the same corn that killed Stagger but before that he was already shanked about 3times but still I think it was me that's ment to be six feet under.
just got a pack in today. just gonna make Tankz be on job today he handles the nittys good.

Shakeem's pov;

today was deadddddddddddd. no one dared to go sociology plus it's last lesson so no-one is going. Ayla decided to come school today. I asked her about shankz but she won't tell me nothing , we need to get him before he gets one of us.

at lunch I got a message from Plemz he wants me to be on job I said Kl. I was chatting to shakai. already piped twice unuh. this guy's on stuff.

chantel's pov;

I miss my bestest friend. arrghh chanels such a bitch she's not answering her texts or calls where is she what's she doing. I called Mario he answered instantly but I think he answered it by accident. cos I kept hearing moaning and ting then I heard a girl scream lightly then I cut off the phone. who is he beating ? Idk if it's chanel. but she wouldn't would she. I met up with the squad since it was lunch time. me and dem lots were chatting bout it.
shanay: hol' arn. yuh tink seh she ah tek buddy from Mario nah suh. knowing chanel that don't sound right
me: yeah Ik but she won't answer her phone
kyla: she could be sleeping or out u never kn o-
Ayla:tru and she could be busy
me: hmmm I guess so
shanay:let's just wait and see init
hmm yeah everyone else said cos the bell went and we need to bunk sociology so we went to the toilets. mya was there so was all the other girls from our class LOOL noones going

mya; who's coming to my party on Saturday?
everyone was like yh kl etc. she said she already messaged chanel and all the boys were down for it so yh.

chanel's pov;

I was walking out of jd with my two bags then a group of boys were watching me. they were routing McDonald's. they look like the new Addington yutes dem. I just ignored then went h&m and bought a couple things. then I went vibe I bought some sexy nice sundress and it was limited addition for two days and I got the last one. might wear it to Mya's rave.
and then I went primark and bought a couple tings bras and stuff. I decided to go new look in the shopping centre but I stopped in superdry first. bought a jacket and a couple tops from there. then went new look I got a nice big bag then a couple ripped jeans. I decided to go home but I past footlocker so I got two pairs of trainers. I went McDonald's cos I was hungry. I had bare bags as well kmt . I got a plain mcflurry and I got the meal deal thing that u get when u top up ur bus fair. I got a Mc'chicken. I came out with my mcflurry in my hand through the main entrance. a boy called me I stood still away from the door way and said yes
boy: a bit rude y u by ur self
me: cos I want to be alone.
I was about to walk off
then he stopped me. waste man.
boy: lemme get ur number tho b
he was blickkkkkk. but then a browniee came up to me from the same group.he was buff
boy2:excuse me b , what's ur name
me: chanel wbu
boy2:Jay. what's ur number
we exchanged numbers he asked for a hug I gave him one. I said bye to everyone except the black shit. I saw my cab down the road. I ordered it wen I was in McDonald's.
once I was near home I felt a bit sick. he got to my yard quick. I grabbed onto my bag and gave him £15. the fare was £10.99 but I couldn't wait I got out my key. once I opened the door I kicked the door shut. dashed down my bag then rapidly ran to the toilet. I was vomiting. there was barely any food bits but it was pure liquid. my head started hurting but it wasn't warm. I didn't even eat my McDonald's yet. tell me it's not morning sickness...

_______________________________________________

chapter 6#part1

my mum came back shortly I started puking my mum heard me and came in the toilet and helped me after I was done. she helped me bring my bag up to my room. we both sat on my bed after I packed my stuff away.
mum: chanel how u feeling
me: slightly better mum
mum:is it possible up could be ?ukno what I mean
me: yeah but I don't want it if I am
mum: so what if it's shakai's?
me: um. I broke up with him so no
mum: how comes? I actually liked him he looked after you way better.what happened?

a tear dropped my eye. I miss him...
I told her the whole story she hugged me and then kissed my forehead
mum: it's fine. you love him tho ?
me: I do love him I always would until I die. I just can't go back.
mum: hmm okay.is there anything I can do for you?
me: can u go get some tests pleasee
mum: alright ill be back in a bit .

she exited my room I was all alone. thinking what shakai would've did. I wanted to call him but I deleted his number. but I know it off by heart. anyway if I am pregnant I'm gonna take a DNA test. I still got shakai's brush in my room and his hairs in it so all I have do is let the doctors test from that..

I decided to eat my food. surprisingly. it was still warm. mmm some good stuff.

shakai's pov;

bare girls knew I was single and on beating. I already beat two girls in less than 3hours. cba. I turned off my phone then chanel suddenly popped up in my brain. I really hope she's alright. I love her for real. and I would take her back if she wants me to. and break up any relationship I'm in but she would never change her mind so I guess I need to move on.

chanel's pov;

my mum came back with the bag. she gave the bag to me and nodded I went to the washroom . I closed the door . my mum went ham and brought 10. I'm only gonna use five. Im saving the others for when I'm older cause they're gonna be more expensive.or for when I need them. I peed on all sticks. I have to wait 3-5minutes each.I timed them with my phone. I was getting anxious.

I called my mum in she came I told her to check them for me cause I can't look.

mum:well , you're 9-10 weeks

I just looked on my stomach and rubbed it. erm im pregnant. I told my mum to book an appointment at the doctors cause I wanna know who's baby it is. she booked it and said I have to go tomorrow at 8:25. depends on how I'm feeling I may go back to school.
im just praying it's shakai s tho...

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

679 7 22
* Every thug needs a good girl on his side to balance him out. * A little sweet, but spiced with a little crazy. This story has strong sexual conten...
1.7K 240 25
Bailey, 4 months pregnant, was left stranded in a foreign neighbourhood. How does she comeback from it? _____________________________________________...
1.4K 34 21
This story is about a young teenage girl by the name of honesty. honesty has a very messed up ,complicated yet interesting love life. from getting ch...
1.7K 379 23
Formerly known as "Fool Me No More." "I've had a taste of love, and now I never want to stop loving you." My smile faltered slightly, and a tear drop...