it's a mess!

By chynaqueen

DISCLAIMER: this story was written when I was young and has faults. Was going to edit it and re-upload but I... More

its a madting.
Grown up?
Changing Slowly.
Think carefully
Can't believe it!
Moving on.
WTF-part 2
mad gyal?
change;is it good or bad?
Trying
party-part 1
party-part 2
Shit!
The unexpected.
Lord why?
Fucked up#
Thankful ;
Starting fresh?
shit den
Stepping Forward.
Okay or nah?
Lol. Roll safe
Allow it mate
Calm
Ayla?!
Sad
21st. ~reminiscing.

WTF?!

71 9 4
By chynaqueen

chapter 5#part 1

shakais pov;
I'm baffled. I was just standing there as she ran off towards  her yard.
fuck she mean , she can't break up with me. watch later on she's gonna call me or something. how in th fuck is chanel breaking up with me.
b a f f l e d !

as I walked home , I saw a Thot. Shaniqua-the one that gave me tops in the blocks

hey b -thot
I glanced at her . I don't wanna talk
want some ucky , ill make it sloppy -thot

is this bitch really speaking to me. she should die , nitm for nothing tbh

I'm ak walking away but she keeps on following me. like wtf

please I only need £10 pleaseee-the slag was begging differently...

she got on her knees. and try zip down my trousers. ON PUBLIC STREET IS SHE FLIPPING RIGHTED IN THE HEAD. DRPMO!!!

with that I backhanded her hard in the head she fell on her back on the floor.
& i routed yard with a baffled mind...

Chanels pov;

all I could do is cry. and the worst thing is I'm home alone. my mum doesnt get home till like 6. but today's Monday and she is supposed to finish work at 2. it's now 2:30. last period started 20 minutes ago. it would've been science...

tears were just steaming down my face never ending. the way I just want to be wrapped in his arms , us together saying we love each other but I just ruined that but so did he. whothefuck was that hoe , saying that's her bae and the fuck boy over there just standing like he was dumbfounded. he knows who that bitch is. I hope she's dead.

well I can't keep crying over a nigga. so I took off my uniform , washed my face and went to have a refreshing bath...
tbh I'm in a way better mood and ready for #singlelife. I got my phone and made a snap saying #SINGLE . It was big and bold with the 100 & the black clapping hands. to take the piss. I put the celebration emoji there too. I had hella of Shakais friends on there but I couldn't care less cos Ik secretly they wanted me. Idk how but hella people from school snaped me :
Chantel , Shakeem , Ashley ,shanay , kyla , Mario(we went out in yr7) & Dylan.
why all these children on snapchat during lesson ; looool. I only answered my squad. and obviously Chantel had to make the most bants out of it.

Chantel_ldn:Oo say narda , man sed u dashed a brick out of all things 2nd person u try kill today
ME:lol it was just anger but I couldn't care less tbh
Chantel_ldn:ishhh ,ahh but I feel it for yuu tho
ME:dw mann it's calm only single one in the squad but oh wells..
Chantel_ldn: so, r u going to get back with him
ME: get back with who? na I can't go back..
Chantel_ldn: you know you love him tho. it's gonna be too awkward tomorrow pleasee mann..
ME: nah I ain't coming school tomorrow.

chantel's pov;
this child is stubborn and a half. why she being like thisss.....
Chanel&co: nah I ain't coming school tomorrow.
fml mann. c what I mean. fucking hell. she knows she wants him back. they're like the most funniest people together. schools gonna be dry with them not talking. the whole class is gonna be dull.
ME: CHANELLLLLLLLLL. ukno u love him so stop being so stubborn and difficult pleasee
Chanel&co: no no no. I ain't going back I have to keep on going so just leave it yeah.
ME: but..
Chanel&co: but nothing. ukno I love you to bits but it's not going to happen.

I couldn't reply I just looked at it and sighed. when this girl says something and means it , there's no convincing her. that's how she gonna roll.

Shakai's pov ;

when I got to yard the marj was home
me: yo mum what's gdd ?
marj: I'm fine my lovely. how come you coming from school this time?
me: I walked out of school
marj: why what did you do ?
me: nothing
marj: don't lie to me & how comes u didn't come with chanel.
me: I'm not lieing and we ain't together anymore.

some of my anger released my mum's face dropped she was just hugging me up but I was so tense. I don't cry.
then she looked at me
marj: so r u gonna tell me what happened or what?
me: she just ended it
I shrugged I was determined not to show my pain.
marj: well u must of did something to mek her do suh. shes the best girl yet u brought to me. Ik u two still love each other. she's like the daughter I never had. SHAKAI ANTONIO BROWN WHAT DID YOU DO?!
she was shouting but it was through emotion. but it wasn't bare loud. now I felt it. I need to get my girl back. my wife. my bae.
marj: ansa mi nuh?
she poked my arm.
me: basically .. we was coming out the shops and a girl shouted my name. chanel heard and the girl told chanel that I'm her bae so then chanel got angry dashed a brick at her head then ended with me.
marj: so u couldn't say that chanels ur only one. who is the girl anyway. is it the sour face rude mothed gremilin looking Jasmine
I was creasing how she calling the girl a gremilin. I nodded at my mum.
marj: call my future daughter in law and tell her u love her.
she lightly pushed me towards the staircase and I walked upstairs.

I got my phone out I had hella snapchat notifications from bare of my boys. I opened the one Tankz sent me.

Tankz1up: yo , have u seen chanels snapchat?
Munnaklipz:nah y
I opened up the other snaps all about chanel snaps. fuck what has she did. is she with next man?

I pressed her snap. #SINGLE
my heart skipped a beat. what in the fuck does she mean single. single how? not going school tomorrow shits gonna be awkward af. then I see Mario's snapchat.
chanel ur mine again inih.
he put laughing face emoji and the ring.
what in the actual fuck is this? I ain't having that. I made a snap. lol u wish laughing face emoji with a smirk.
when him and chanel went out in yr7 , I secretly had a crush on her but I went out with a girl called Laila she's a year older than us and goes to a different school now cah she got preggs by some next yute. anyways. Mario isn't funny y he playing games for smh.
now chanel made a snap.
#cuffed she going out with someone already tf? it better not be Mario or ill ak fuck him up. ahh mann. Jasmine just has to come and fuck things upppp!
I couldn't wait longer so I called chanel.

chanels pov;

me and Mario was face timing. no we don't go out it's just banter. I saw fuckboys snap -you wish laughing face emoji and a smirk.
LOOOOOOOL this boys funny. who's that indirect to tho? lol shit den.
nyways . me and Mario's convo was getting intense. Ik he was gonna ask me out or bring up old times. LooL. yr7 is just the beginning. no one knew nothing and now shit den. shakai was basically my longest relationship ever. and he took my virginity. would've been a year on December the 21st. but no it had to fuck up. I was deep in my thoughts and forgot I was on facetime. Mario was just rapping to songs. then bae called. Hold on 'bae'? Who what when when where ? Bae is invalid to me still. I rejected it and hanged up on Mario. all these messages suddenly popped up:

chanel look I'm sorry
no I wasn't fucking her.
she's my Thot ex I told u about just please hear me out.
about single. r u mad or what ? and to go back out with Mario.
chanel r u buzzing?

I was creasing at that message buzzing ukno. aww he's jealous. about am I mad I should just air him .........

.............

....... but I can't cos I love him. lol he's still typing:

airing me yeah?
ukno u miss me , I LOVE YOU CHANEL TAMIYRA SIMMONS
come on b. r u ak serious right now.

tbh I love him but I wanna b single for a bit and see how he copes. I decided to ring him. he picked up instantly.

shakai: ik u would ring.
me: ohk. don't get gassed , so explain to me Jasmine's bae?
shakai: don't fucking call me her bae again. you know I never loved her so stop. ur my first proper love you kn-
me:mmm. well I need a break I believe u but I'm still pissed. so I'm not getting back with you.
shakai: oh so it's like that mario over me
chanel I was there through everything don't act like u forgot. u getting raped and all that. when u thought ur mum was neglecting u. it was me I was always there and I'm still going to be. chanel stop you know u love me. soon your going to be a brown. my mum even calls u her daughter as well . Chaneelllll!
me: u were there but now u need to let go I'm not ur concern anymore.
I took a deep breath
shakai: stop ur really going to regret this i-
me: listen forget everything. I'm not going to be a brown fuck it. tell ur mum I love her but I'm sorry. not going back. I love u for being there. I still love u. but I just can't. don't blame ur self. ill always love you forever. God bless you shakai. u now have to carry on without me. and btw u can go school cos I'm not.
shakai: but cha-

I cut off the line before I heard him. his voice. I glanced at my call logs. bae. now is a deleted contact. my hearts racing like mad. tears were rolling down my cheek. I was silently crying but then I just exploded. it's like I just mentally ended my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.7K 1.2K 27
ππ‹π€πˆπ‘ π€π‹πƒπ„π‘πˆπ†πƒπ„, after her mothers unexpected death, her and her father moved away to start a new life. Two years later she falls for t...
478 8 32
High School sweethearts to Enemies to Co-Parents to Forever She has been through hell and back He has seen her go through hell and back He is her b...
97.2K 3.4K 40
This was my first ever book at 15 and I'm 19 now I know but I'll keep it for a while then most likely delete it but I like seeing what I came from an...
211K 9.9K 43
𝑂𝑛𝑒 π‘‘π‘Žπ‘¦ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘”π‘œπ‘‘π‘‘π‘Ž π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘™π‘–π‘§π‘’ π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘ β„Žπ‘–π‘‘ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘‘π‘œ π‘Žπ‘“π‘“π‘’π‘π‘‘π‘  π‘›π‘œπ‘‘ 𝑗𝑒𝑠𝑑 π‘¦π‘œπ‘’, 𝑏𝑒𝑑 π‘’π‘£π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘¦π‘œπ‘›π‘’ π‘Žπ‘ŸοΏ½...