My Little Vixen

By bricute3

"You have a choice. The life of a human or of a wild fox...I chose the fox." ****** Derek Carters has recentl... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Epilogue

Chapter 3

15.7K 653 93
By bricute3

The miniture waterfall Delilah drank from. If you can't see the picture let me know and I'll fix it :)

Recap
I yip in pain, but at least try to limp off. Mr. Wolf is not having it though. I get thrown into a tree and yip again, the large brown wolf starts getting fuzzy as I begin seeing black dots. After this, I don't know what happens. I black out.
******

Damian's P.O.V
I finally caught this little vixen that's been hunting all of our usual kills. It would be fine if it was a small amount and hasn't been effecting the pack, but that's not the situation.

This red furball has been eating too many squirrels, rabbits, and berries. If I'm not mistaken, I'd say it eats just as much as a human!

I decided to follow the scent, but the thing ran right into me! Now here I am, taking it back to the packhouse. I don't know what I'm going to do with it. Us wolves don't eat foxes, they're too similar to our kind. It just wouldn't feel right.

I'll have to take it to Alpha Derek anyways. I think shrugging it off.

As I think that thought, I see the packhouse in the distance. I drop the forest creature on the dirt and moss covered floor, before shifting to put some shorts on.

I pick up the knocked out fox by the neck and begin walking to the packhouse. My hand loosens from around the scrawny animal's neck somewhat. I don't want to accidentally kill it before I get the okay from Alpha Derek.

Walking down the hallways of my Alpha's floor, I hear a groan of frustration from the other side.

I swear he works too hard sometimes. He's gonna lay in his grave with those papers one day if he doesn't give it a break.

Just as I raise my hand to place a knock on the door, it flies open. He takes a big whiff of the air, looks at the scrawny animal in my hand, and looks back up at me with blue eyes.

My wolf whines in fear, I've never seen my Alpha like this. Yes, he always seems intimidating, and yes, he's had a bad reputation in the past, but never have I seen such anger and hatred in my life.

I try to figure out the issue, but get cut off with pain shooting through my eye and cheek. My back makes contact with the floor. The impact knocks all of the air out of me, making me grunt. The fox flies out of my hand and into the air. Alpha Derek catches it gracefully and cradles it to his desk, staring at it with gentle eyes the whole time. My eyebrows furrow in confusion.

Does he have a love for foxes, I never knew about? I mentally question.

I lightly touch my eye, receiving a stinging feeling afterwards. I hiss at the feeling.

Just as I sit up, I feel a fist connect with my cheek once again. This time busting my lip. They keep coming one after another, just as hard as the last.

Delilah's P.O.V
The sound of flesh colliding with flesh has me begin to stir. My eyesight is mildly fuzzy, but begins to come around in a few seconds.

Where am I? I think to myself.

My eyes see a mess of folders, papers and 2 chairs. I use my paws and try to sit up, only to yip in pain when I feel a sharp sting in my hind leg. The sound of flesh hitting flesh instantly stops and the man from the forest, walks through the door.

When the man opens the door I see another man laying in the walkway, bloody, bruised, and unconscious. The smell of blood begins to make my heart race, seeing the man from the forest with his knuckles bloody and raw don't help my state of panic.

My first instinct is to growl in warning to stay away. The man who was once walking in my direction, now haults to a stop.

"No, it's not what it seems." He says reaching out to me with that same hand of raw, bloody knuckles. Though he seems distressed, his voice is steady and calm.

This time I bare a section of my teeth, and back up. I instantly regret it, as my hind leg recieves another rush of pain through it. It causes me to flinch violently, making my heart feel as if it's leaping out of my chest when I begin to feel myself fall backwards.

I feel myself get caught just as my body is about to connect with the wooden floorboards. Tingles travel throughout my body, somehow forcing me to relax.

"Stop squirming around. You're going to hurt yourself more than you already are." He says, with the same tone of voice.

I feel myself transition from this room into another, of the colors of pale blue and white. My head turns left to right, curious as to why this room looks so clean and...bright.

This is odd.

Feeling myself be lowered onto a cold, paper covered metal surface, breaks me out of my trance of curiosity.

"Stay here and don't move a muscle. I mean it." He says raising a brow, as if I should test him by going against his orders. With what he says hanging in the air, he leaves.

I stay where I am as told-not that I can move- and look around, inspecting everything.

I flinch when I see another me in some sort of... glass? I think that's what it was called, glass? Yeah, that's it! My head tilts and it follows, my ear twitches and it follows, my whiskers too! It's following me! I growl at it out of annoyance, but it does the same, angering me further.

Does this thing think it can challenge me!?

I stand up to seem bigger, but yip out of pain.

Mr. ForestMan, walks into the room with an annoyed, yet somewhat worried expression. "What did I tell you?" He raises his voice a little, though his voice is still in a calm state.

It intimidates me a bit, but I'm not going to show him that! I stay standing and lightly growl at him.

He walks over to me unaffected by my gesture. Mr. ForestMan reaches for me, but I don't do anything to stop him. I actually feel safe in his arms.

He picks me up to adjust my body onto the paper covered metal thing, once again. I now lay on my back as a middle-aged looking woman walks in.

"Now, please stay still and don't move." Mr.ForestMan says, though in a demanding tone.

Well he did say please. I collaborate and don't move.

A bearly formed smile places itself on his lips. It makes me feel proud that I made him pleased with me. The moment of glory stops soon afterwards. Wait, I'm no pet! I shouldn't care whether I pleased him or not! I think angrily to myself.

In my moment of anger I don't even notice that I've moved locations once again, but this time in a heavenly scented room. Now that I think of it...it smells like Mr. ForestMan. Why haven't I smelled this before!?

I feel the soft, cushiony feel of something beneath my paws.

A matress. I start to remember more and more of the human objects I was once familiar with as I look around the room.

My head goes left to right, slowly figuring out the names of each object.

"Seems that you've shifted, without me needing so much as to ask." Mr.ForestMan smirks as he leans against the door.

I'm confused as to what he means, until I look down to see small feet and toes. One having a red bite mark on the calf. I may not know much about living the human life, but I know the human body. It's one of my forms, of course I'd need to.

"Well...nearly." He states with his eyebrows furrowed, looking me up and down.

I feel my ear twitch, but it dawns upon me that my human form cannot do that.

I shifted in between. I confirm.

"My name is Derek. What's your name, little one?" Derek asks.

His name sends a shiver throughout my body. The moment is short lived when I realize something.

Did he just call me little?

(A/N: How do you think our little Delilah is going to react to being called little? :D)

I'm not positive if next update will be next Thursday.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 13.9K 18
***EXCERPT ONLY*** He is Captain of the football team. Most popular Guy in school. Can get any girl he wants. Next in line to be Alpha. Logan's not r...
18.3K 695 54
Olivia jane Alexander the girl i didn't liked much but everything changed in a blink of an eyes. I don't know when, why and how everything happened...
30K 843 19
Lucy is just an average girl who lived an average life. At age 18, she has a job, lives in a house by herself, and has very few friends. She basicall...